A Different Kind of Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Love it! Let's do it.'

Nice recovery, I could use the sex release.

***

We cleaned up Michelle and her bed. I stayed with Tara in her bed. Torrid sex the rest of the night. Too many thoughts about Lane while we were doing it though.

***

We went ahead and had the dinner sans Lane. She was with her sister. I often wonder how that relationship is forged. Tara told me Lane was a great baseball player, her sister Naomi equally skilled in softball. When Lane decided to change, Naomi abandoned Lane. I sense though they have come back together.

***

The morning talk shows went well, bolstered by the box office take. Promotion was ending. Brad and Steven moving on to their next films. Hopefully, see you at the Oscars.

We attended the funeral. Of course, elegantly planned by Lane. I have never been to a funeral so tasteful, so classic, so somber, but uplifting. Of course, everyone in black, Lane NOT in purple squirrel black as I call it.

Lane had a dinner for all attendees after the burial. It was joyous. She had a video produced to show her Mom from childhood to just short of illness. It was cool to see Lane, pre-Lane as a loving child, baseball bat in hand,. Naomi and her seemed inseparable. Maybe there is a story to be told in film.

The music blended in with the animated stills and ancient videos was heart wrenching. The tissue boxes at the tables were emptying fast. So good. Lane is so good. You gotta love her.

***

All that behind the team, we gathered to brainstorm the next project. Ideas flowed, some bad, mostly good. Action movie with Cruise. Comedy with Hanks. Serious stuff with Steven's ideas. It was tough to decide. I was ready to pull my hair out.

Tara spoke up, 'Let's do Lane's story.'

Silence, shock.

'It is similar in genre to our last film. It is a story to be told.'

I said, 'I love the idea, but will it be accepted as mainstream? A Different Story was just outside that, but this story, which is a great story, might not.'

Tara spoke confidently, 'So Mike, do you want to tell stories that matter or are you out to make another billion dollars and always walk red carpets?'

She was right. Yes, we had an obligation to the partners to make money., but all of them were sitting around the table right now. Well done films with unusual stories don't always make money.

'You are right. I am in. Team?'

Everyone said yes, except for the 2.5 percenter.

Lane said, ' No way. I don't want to do that. I... I...'

She stopped and began crying uncontrollably.

'I don't need to tell my story.'

I stepped in and said, 'OK, next idea.'

We decided on an action film. We would try to get Cruise, but that will be tough. We would need to start another storyline branch outside of Mission Impossible. Tough to do. Jack will try to work his magic.

Maybe Diesel, maybe Ford, maybe Krasinski. We will work on it. Talent is huge part of the success.

***

We headed to our favorite bar. Just better than drinking at home.

Eventually we splintered into separate groups. Lane and I on bar stools sitting together.

After a few, we were quite chatty. I had to ask.

'Lane, you have an amazing story. It is something the world needs to see. You know we will do it tastefully. You will be involved in every aspect. You will be the story consultant. We will never stray out of bounds.'

'Mike, I know that. Plus I know the story would be representative of others who have made the same decision. It is a story to be told from that perspective. It was tough for me to decide as I am sure it was for others.'

'So why not? Why not tell the story?'

'It is such a private decision. One I made in the privacy of my bedroom. I still remember that clearly. I eventually told Mom and she ran with it, actually helping me achieve my dream.'

'Wow, this is so good, I could picture it on the screen! So vivid. Come on Lane! We are storytellers. If we don't make money, I will blame it on you!'

She knew I was joking.

'Who could play me?'

'Well, I would leave that up to casting.'

'I have been in front of the camera before'

'I saw that. I didn't see any detail.'

'I was a shemale porn star.'

'Wow!!! Even better for the story. Come on Lane, say yes!'

She thought about it for a second.

'Yes! Let's do it! I need to play me. Are you good with that?'

'I am, but you know how I make big decisions. Let's get the team together.'

We met in the bar meeting room. I briefed the team on Lane's willingness to proceed.

No disagreement, full speed ahead. Tara volunteered to tutor Lane on acting. This was going to work. We can lose $50 million for all I cared. It was a story to be be told about a wonderful person.

***

Lane insisted on doing her job and acting. I said hell no. Choose one. She chose acting. She recommended a female friend for her management role. She was not a purple squirrel but had the skills and experience we needed. Lane would keep on eye on her.

Tara had drawn close to Brad. She was drifting away from me. I was fine with that. I actually hoped it would develop further. I love her and Michelle like crazy, but I could not imagine a long term picture with her. I could with Lindsey.

Brad was bouncing off his divorce, he was enamored with Tara. He proposed. Tara asked for my permission which she did not need. I gave it anyway. They were married in Cabo within a month. I was happy for her. Lindsey was relieved although she would never admit it.

***

We scored big on Academy Award nominations. Tara best actress, Brad best actor. Red carpet no brainer, the newly weds making the rounds. Best picture, best director, best screenplay, best cinematography. Not bad for a first film. Or should I say second film. My short film won! I am on a roll!

Tara won, Brad did not. Sorry Brad. We won best picture, director. and screenplay. Not sure why we didn't win cinematography. The shots in Las Cruces were inspiring.

Lindsey, Lane and I watched together. Of course the show ran late. Lindsey excused herself. Mike was sleeping through the night finally. Tough being a full time Mom. She needed her rest. Lindsey insisted that I sleep in my own room tonight. Even though, I had moved into her bedroom after Tara left. She also offered Tara's room to Lane if she would like to stay.

Lane said thanks and accepted the offer.

'Now that you are not driving home, how about a few celebratory drinks before bed?'

'Sure, that sounds great.'

I poured, handed her the drink. We sat next to each other at a comfortable distance. Both of our arms draped over the back of the couch. The tips of our fingers inches away. I swear I could feel the electricity flowing through our fingers.

When she shifted to that position, her blouse was askew. Her breast poking out, the areola barely covered by the silk. Her nipple was hard. Her short skirt ridden up showing a hint of her panties, I could make out the outline of the head. I had to look away and stop staring. Say something!

'Lane, how many movies did you make in the year in front of the camera?'

Good start.

'Oh about 20. They were shot in bunches, maybe 3-4 in a day.'

'Wow! Wasn't if difficult to... to recover in such a tight timeframe.'

'Actually the directors were quite good at striking a balance. I would complete a movie with another star, maybe I would... climax in his or her mouth. Next set, next actor I would do them. It was all very well choreographed. I appreciated the planning that went into that process. Then maybe the next one, after some foreplay, I would be on all fours.'

'I had no idea how that worked.'

'You mentioned he or she. Different storylines I imagine.'

'Yes that is true.'

'Were any of the actors like... like you?'

'Oh yes. Some shemales who would only work with straight females, ones that only work with gay males, some that would only work with another shemale. Then there were straight and gay males, straight and lesbian females.. Quite a variety of actors and storylines. Of course sometimes there were threesomes. Or strip shows where I had to masturbate.'

She said all that matter of factly. Almost like a reporter on a scene.

I had to ask, 'What did you prefer?'

'You have to understand I was there to make money, so I took whatever was available. You get good walling off what you were doing and just focused on doing a good job of acting. As for.a preference, I preferred lesbian female shoots. It was an interesting combination.

'Straight males?'

Why did I ask that? Was I telling her something?

She shifted forward on the couch, her blouse drifted further open, the breast, areolas and nipple out in the open. I had an urge to touch it.

'On the shoots, I was OK with the straight males. Mostly seduction stuff going either way on who seduced who. In real life, they were always a challenge to get them interested in me. But I got pretty good at it.'

She touched my hand, I felt a roar of electricity roll through my balls.

'Do you want to see one of those videos? One of mine, seducing a straight male?'

Something in side of me said run away. The other side screamed yes, let's watch.

'Mike, if it makes you uncomfortable, we can drop it.'

'No I am OK. I need to see your work, it might help me.'

Help me get an erection probably.

We were sitting in front of the 100 inch TV. I powered it on. Lane pulled out her phone, sadly covering up her breast in the process. What am I thinking? This is for business, yes business.

She was surfing around looking for the video. I had to ask.

'What was your screen name?'

'You will get a kick out of it. Elvira.'

'So cool!'

'I found it,' She exclaimed.

She connected to the TV. A list of Elvira videos listed with thumbnails of the videos. She moved the cursor to the video, animating the thumbnail, a short story of the video. She was sucking on someone's cock, deep throating before cutting to him deep in her ass.

'Mike, are you ready?'

I nodded, she clicked on the video. The start was totally unexpected. The set and framing were so realistic. An elegant looking restaurant in a hotel. She walked up to the table, dressed in a sexy red gown. Cleavage prominently in the picture. So sexy. She sat down.

Small talk ensued. The illusion of several drinks presented. Hand holding with another illusion of deep discussion. Nodding in agreement.

They stood up. Next scene entering a hotel room. He sits on the edge of the bed. She presents herself to him. He unzips the back of her gown, pulling it down to the floor. No bra, no cock cover. Totally naked, her erection. Her penis inches from his mouth. she pushes him down on the bed, crawling on top of him. Ravaging him with kisses. Ripping open his shirts, popping the buttons off.

She kisses her way down to his belt, quickly divests him of his pants and briefs. Settles in between his legs, grasping his growing erection. Placing her lips on the head. Stroking and stroking as she moved her tongue all around the head before plunging down on it onto the shaft. Sucking on the shaft as she moved back to the head, resting her lips at the joint between head and shaft. Great close-up of her tongue swirling the head.

She asks, 'Is this what you want? I can stop or ask for more.'

He says, 'Please don't stop.'

She continues, her pace of sucking and stroking increasing in intensity. She drops down to take his balls in her mouth, one at a time. Sucking them out from the sack. He is bordering on ecstasy. Looks real.

'Are you sure your wife would approve? Do you want me, a shemale, to make you cum?'

'Yes, I don't care about her. Make me cum!'

She turned up the effort. In minutes, video time, he was ready. Good close ups as Elvira edged him. She grasped the base of the shaft as he shot cum, straight up. It had to be a 12 inch launch in the air. '

Next scene, he was taking her from behind. Not quite as exciting for me, but did result in another cum shot all over her cheeks and lower back. Video ended.

'So, Mike, thoughts?'

'I am not a big porn video guy. That was well done. Simply erotica. I have a... I... never mind.'

Lane looked at my crotch. The erection was hard to disguise.

'Mike, should I...'

She started to reach down to me or so I thought.

'No, no, no... don't...'

She picked up the TV remote which had dropped between my legs.

'You want to see more?'

Damn, she was going to turn it off. I thought she was going to touch...

'Yes, please turn it off or change to the news or sports or something.'

Good timing. Lindsey walked in. She looked sleepy.

'I thought y'all were going to bed? I heard talking, thought there might be a problem.'

"Honey, all is good, we were watching all the after shows. Sorry, it was so loud.'

'Lindsey, thanks for the offer of Tara's room. But, I am going to head home. Long day. My bed is calling for me!'

Lindsey gave her a hug and went to her room. I walked Lane to the door.

She said, 'I had a hope that we would continue tonight.'

She wrapped her arms around my neck. Gave me a kiss and asked.

'Will we ever do that?'

I thought - yes, no, maybe so. I need to decide.

Then she added, 'Mike, I love you. More than a friend. More than someone who has taken care of someone else. You are the best person I have ever met. I believe you care for me more than you can admit. But I am not sure. I can't hide it any longer. I really love you. I sense you have feelings for me, but I can't be sure.'

Right cross to my jaw. I was rocked. I did have feelings for her. It is so confusing though. She is a... she is basically a male, but she is more than that. She is a wonderful person who cares about others. She excites me to be around her. So different.

'Lane, I have to sort through my feelings. You know I care for you - a lot. You are one of the best people I have ever met.'

She looked disappointed. Now I was disappointed in my melba toast response. I blurted out.

'Fuck it! Lane, I love you too!'

We grabbed each other and kissed, kissed hard, arms wrapped tightly around each other. I had an urge to pick her up and take her to my room to make love - in what ever form that took.

'Mike, are you coming to bed or what?'

We were out of Lindsey's view, but you know, I didn't give a fuck. I wanted Lane. I wanted her right now.

Lane said, 'Let's get together tomorrow - OK?'

I expressed my disappointment, 'OK but I...'

Lane put her fingers on my lips.

'Until tomorrow my love.'

I watched her walk and sway down the walk. God she turns me on. I was in love for sure with the body and the mind.

***

'Can you feed Mike? I have a stylist appointment. I am late!'

'Lindsey, your wish is my command!'

She kissed me on the cheek.

'OK, I have a few wishes stored up for tonight.'

I lied, 'I am ready!'

I wanted to be with Lane tonight. Yes, Lane. I am crazy.

I enjoyed feeding Mike. Huge change of pace. My thoughts drifted back to Lane. I am still not clear on what that would look like. We will figure that out together I am sure.

I yearn to be that guy in the video. The target of her need to bring me to a climax. Exploding in the air or in her mouth. I need that every night. I need Lane.

Call coming through. I put the spoon down, stopping the Mike gravy train. He wined a little bit. It was Lane.

'Whatcha doing?' she asked,

'Feeding Mike. What are you doing?'

'Stroking my 8 inches thinking of you!'

'Only 8? Do you really love me?'

'It's early. If you were here, it would be much bigger.'

'You are so naughty.'

'When can we get naughty together?'

'I think tonight. Lindsey has a book club with the neighbors. They will be here tonight. She doesn't want me around typically. You know, girl talk stuff. Shouldn't be different tonight. Nanny on duty.'

'is she there now?'

I had her on speaker.

'Yes, she asked if we could make it a threesome.'

Pause. 'You are such a tease, I am OK with a threesome. Should I line up another shemale for tonight?'

'Naw, I am good.'

'Time?' she asked.

'Seven at your place.'

'See you then virgin.'

What did that mean? Does she want to fuck me? Yes, I am virgin from that perspective.

***

'Mike, you are excused for the night. Go have fun with your posse.'

'So I have to miss all the neighborhood gossip? Will you take notes for me?'

She walked me to the garage door and slapped me on the ass.

'Be a good boy and leave.'

I ran to my Porsche. Fired it up, pulled out of the garage and broke every speed limit heading to my Lane. I had a hard on already. I has no idea what I was doing.

***

She was dressed in a Victoria Secret sexy, transparent, sheer outfit. Nothing was hidden except for her penis. I was enthralled. My hard on stayed put.

She greeted me with a glass of wine. I grabbed her and began kissing her, kissing her like I had never did before. Kissing her neck, caressing her breasts. Pulling off the flimsy, expensive sheer pieces of lingerie. The only covered piece remaining filled with her growing erection. I placed my hand right on top of it. I could feel the stiff shaft, the bulging head as I tweaked it with my fingers. I pulled the sheer cloth down allowing her erection to stand straight out first, then it moved up to an angle beyond horizontal.

I dropped to my knees. I needed her in my mouth. I needed to please her. I needed to show my love for her.

I gripped the bottom of her shaft. I placed my lips around the corona of her head. I started to lick and suck on the head.

'Mike, you don't have to do this. Let me do you.'

'Lane, I love you. I want to show you how much I love you.'

I had never done this before. I made it up as I went along. I wanted, needed her to cum in my mouth. That would show her how much I love her.

I went to work. I have seen porn videos of ladies sucking and edging cocks, I can do this.

Back to work. Tight grip on the shaft. Lots of licks and saliva coating Lane's cock. Worked the head, licking and swirling deep in my mouth. Precum leaking! OMG! it is working.

Stroking slowly, then picking up the pace. my lips locked around her head. She began thrusting up and down in my mouth. I let her go as deep as she needed. I decided to go down all the way. Why not? I was a mouth virgin. I couldn't get there. Lane sensed that. She wanted it. Next thrust she pulled my head deep onto her. My lips were resting on the base of her cock. I caressed her balls. She shot a stream into my throat. i gagged. She let up on her hold. I kept my lips on her head as she finished her climax in my mouth. She relaxed. I had a load of her cum in my mouth. I showed it to her. She motioned to drip it into her mouth. In slow motion, I could see the cum leaving my mouth, creating white strings down into her mouth. She closed and swallowed.

'Haven't tasted my own cum in a while, pretty good'

She said, 'So my turn?'

Lane didn't ask for permission. She moved between my legs. Gripped my erection and went to work. It was a dupe of the seduction video. In minutes, I exploded up in the air after her edging. Gosh, I love that.

'Mike, are you up to doing me?'

She wanted it in her butt.

'Sure.'

I was still hard. I had anal one time with Tara. I never forgot the feeling. So tight.

I moved behind Lane. I wet my fingers and rubbed them around her anus rim, several times. She seemed wet enough. I moved in, my head contacting the rim. I pushed in gently. A little deeper, a little deeper. a little deeper. All the way in. Now.

'Mike, fuck me! Fuck me hard,'

I moved all the way out, then plunged all the way in. Out, in, out in, out in. I was fucking Lane.

'Gosh Mike. That feels so fucking good. Pick up the pace.'

I did. Like a sex maniac. Fucking her harder and harder. I was building to climax.

'Mike, cum inside me. Do it. i want it.'