A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
Maddie can't resist using the device on her mother.
3k words
30.6k
25
2

Part 2 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
350 Followers

Saturday Evening

Madelyn remained face down on the mattress, scrunching herself up in an attempt to remove her skirt and panties, the latter of which were soaked and peeled away from her quim quite reluctantly. She then quickly yanked her blouse off, ripping away several buttons in the process, and raised her head just long enough to pull her still-fastened bra over it, fighting briefly when it entangled with her dark tresses. Finally naked except for her ankle socks, which she tried distractedly to remove with her toes, she put her face in her pillow and raised her ass high in the air, fingers seeking out her steamy depths.

Unbidden, her mind conjured images of her sister taking naked selfies in the bathroom mirror, then posting them online. Then her sister was standing in a studio, posing for nude photographs. Her poses got progressively more risqué as the fantasy continued, until finally her sister was spreading her legs wide and holding her lower lips apart, exposing her glistening petals to the world. Then the fantasy Allison mimicked her sister, with her head down and ass up, holding her cheeks wide to expose both her holes. Madelyn groaned with lust, forcing another finger and then a third into herself, heedless of the drips of her lust she sent flying.

Fantasy Allison was now being fucked from behind by some faceless man with a porn-star dick, her eyes empty and staring at the camera with mindless obedience. Then she had two men fucking her, then two women, and finally some indeterminate number of bodies surrounding her, groping her, penetrating her. The image that finally pushed Madelyn over the edge, though, was her sister using the remote on Maddie to force her to join the gang bang. Her screams muffled by her pillow, Madelyn's pussy contracted hard enough to force her fingers out, along with a stream of juices. Several smaller jets followed the first as Madelyn slowly slumped until she was lying flat on her bed, semi-conscious and blissful.

The bliss was short-lived. A few minutes later the sound of the shower ended and Madelyn suddenly realized what she had done. Horrified, she rolled over and looked at the evidence of her shameful lust in the large, wet stain on the comforter, not to mention her ruined blouse, which had also been blasted by her squirt. Picking up the soiled garment, she tried for a moment to use it to clean her hand and the blanket, to little avail. Giving it up as fruitless, she hugged her knees to her chest and started rocking back and forth.

She wasn't ready to believe that the remote was actually magic, because that was ridiculous, and anyway it raised more questions than it answered. So if the remote wasn't responsible, where did that leave her? Had she inadvertently discovered a kink she didn't know she had? Madelyn wasn't exactly innocent, but she certainly didn't consider herself to be kinky. Yes, she and her last boyfriend had done a little roleplay and dress-up a few times, but nothing too unusual. And Maddie had experimented once with a girl at a Halloween party her freshman year, which her mom might consider kinky but was really quite commonplace these days, she felt. But she had definitely never, ever had any such thoughts about her sister.

Madelyn's gut gave another squirm of guilt at the reminder. And truthfully, forcing herself to think of Allie emerging naked from the shower, toweling off, even playing with herself wasn't currently getting a rise out of Madelyn. Was it just because of her recent orgasm? Was she just not in the mood anymore? Or was it the mind control aspect that piqued her? Imagining her sister with that blank stare as she was rammed from behind made Madelyn's nipples twinge and her pussy clench.

"Well, that cinches it," Madelyn murmured to herself. "I apparently have a mind control fetish." Staring doubtfully at the remote, which had landed off to the side of her bed, Madelyn picked it up gingerly and examined it. Was it just a fantastic coincidence that it was supposedly able to control or change people that awakened her unknown fetish? After all, there was no proof whatsoever that it had done anything to her sister. Yes, it apparently knew if there was a target or not, which suggested an unusual degree of sophistication for such a simple-looking device, but that might also be coincidence since Madelyn had only tried to use it twice.

Deciding that another experiment was in order, Madelyn pointed the device at the wall her room shared with the bathroom and hit the green button, which once again caused the screen to display 'TARGET ACQUIRED.' Pushing the red button, however, caused the screen to flash 'ERROR,' followed by 'TARGET ON COOLDOWN' and a timer counting down from just under 48 hours. Then the screen flashed 'ERROR' again, this time followed by the message 'POWER TOO LOW' and a battery shape with 28% inside, which ticked up to 29% as Madelyn was watching.

Frowning, Madelyn examined the device more carefully, looking for any evidence of a power cord or port, battery case, solar panel, or anything else that would explain how it was powered and how it was apparently regaining power. But other than the buttons, screen, and antenna, the device appeared to be a single, solid piece of material, with no sign of a seam or even screws or other fasteners. Baffled, she turned the antenna on herself and pressed the buttons, but got the same error messages, except that the cooldown timer for her was just under 43 hours. Did that mean it had already been used on her? Did her mother, finding it in a box, accidentally trigger it, perhaps giving her daughter a mind control fetish?

Loath as she was to believe the remote actually worked, Madelyn did feel a slight bit of hope that her shameful, incestuous masturbatory fantasy had ultimately been fueled by external forces and not her own hidden depravity. But just thinking that she had been mind-controlled to fetishize mind control was enough to get Madelyn aroused again, and she found herself biting her lip and reaching for her pussy. But the sound of the front door opening and closing, and her mother calling, "Girls! Dinner is here!" caused her to jerk her hand away and scramble around the room looking for something to wear.

--

Allison stepped out of the shower and started drying herself, humming tunelessly. She was feeling distracted and restless, and she wasn't sure why. It was kind of like the feeling she got when she forgot an assignment was due, but somehow still remembered that she had something she needed to turn in. But clearly that wasn't the case, as it was summer vacation and she had no classes and all her paperwork to join her sister at her college next fall was completed months ago.

Wrapping her dark brown hair in a towel, she stood naked in front of the bathroom mirror and started putting lotion on. For some reason, tonight she paid extra attention to the way her hands moved over her body, leaving trails of shiny, glistening skin behind them. Her hands slowed, their movements becoming more like caresses. They gradually moved up until she was hefting her modest but perky breasts, as if presenting them to an audience. Gazing at her nipples she gave them a tweak to make them stand proud. She was usually slightly embarrassed by her nipples, as they seemed oddly large compared to her breasts, standing out almost an inch when she was aroused. But tonight they seemed extra attractive, because Allison knew not many other girls had such prominent 'high beams.'

Smiling at her reflection in the mirror, she told herself, "There are people who would pay good money for the privilege of admiring nips like that!" The thought seemed alien in some way, but titillating, and she felt a shiver of arousal deep in her belly as she imagined people lined up, money in hand, begging for a glimpse of her prominent pokies. Resuming her beauty routine and tuneless humming, Allison couldn't help dwelling on her fantasy, although she wasn't quite sure why.

Saturday Night

Madelyn sat in an armchair off to the side of the couch that her mother and sister were sharing, sipping on her second wine cooler and trying to resist the urge to sneak her hand into her pajamas. Her mother had picked some movie that came out around the time Madelyn was born, with a long confusing title (something about a Spotless Mind?), and as luck would have it the plot featured memory modification and secret affairs and who knew what else. The premise was apparently close enough to her fetish that watching it was keeping Madelyn's lust simmering, just under the level at which she felt she would need to excuse herself to the bathroom to jill off.

Also somewhat titillating was Allison's behavior. Her younger sister was periodically taking selfies, which by itself was not at all unusual, but Madelyn was being a bit hyperaware of Allie right now and it certainly seemed like she was going out of her way to angle her phone to present her cleavage to best effect. And judging by the protuberant nipples denting her chemise, Allison had also decided to forgo a bra, most uncharacteristically. "Maybe she's flirting with a boyfriend," Madelyn thought, "And after all, it is just us girls here tonight, so she shouldn't have any reason to be embarrassed at dressing down a bit."

As the movie wrapped up Jenny gave a big yawn and stretch and said, "Well girls, I'm off to bed. Don't stay up too late! Maddie, what time do you have to leave for work tomorrow?"

Looking away from Allison, who had just snapped another possibly provocative selfie, Madelyn glanced at her mother and replied, "Oh, um, I have a lunch shift tomorrow, so I'll probably leave here by nine, I have to run by my apartment and pick up a few things." Her cheeks reddened slightly as she remembered her sopping, shredded work shirt, currently hidden in a plastic sack deep in her gym bag. "My roommate won't be back until Tuesday night, probably; she's off at some training camp with the rest of the softball team this weekend, so I can probably swing back by tomorrow evening to help out some more," she offered.

"That sounds good, we should plan on dinner together tomorrow night, too. Well, good night girls!" said Jenny as she kissed them both on their cheeks before heading upstairs to her bedroom.

After a little more typing on her phone Allison also got up and said, "Bedtime for me, too! Night, sis!" before leaning over and giving Madelyn a kiss on the cheek.

Although such a sign of affection between the girls was very common, after everything that had happened this evening it caused the elder sister's breath to hitch and her cheeks to burn bright red. Fortunately, Allison took no notice of this, and Maddie's squeaky, "Good night!" also went unremarked.

Madelyn continued sitting quietly in the living room until the television turned itself off, her thoughts endlessly circling from 'this remote is impossible' to 'it's the only explanation' and back again. She climbed upstairs slowly and performed her nightly hygiene rituals in a very distracted fashion. Afterwards, sitting on the side of her bed, now stripped of its comforter and with fresh sheets, she stared at the bedside table where she had concealed the remote, fighting with herself about whether or not to take it back out.

Reluctantly, after finally convincing herself she needed more evidence, she withdrew the device and pointed it across the hall toward the room her mother was staying in. It was with equal measures of relief and disappointment that she saw the 'POWER TOO LOW' message flash across the screen again. Somehow or another, though, the device was up to 35% capacity now, despite any plausible means of recharging. Doing a little math, Madelyn calculated that it seemed like it was going up at the rate of about 2% per hour, although there was no way to know if the rate was constant or variable. And assuming that it had been used on both Madelyn and her sister today, it seemed like the cost for using the device was about 40% of its maximum capacity, whatever that might be in real terms. But if she was right, that meant that the device would be usable again in about three hours or so. Fighting another battle against herself, Madelyn decided to set an alarm for four hours so she could test the device again in the middle of the night.

--

Allison laid in her bed, still restless despite being quite tired. She kept tossing and turning, trying to get comfortable, but something just wasn't right. Telling herself it was the heat, she eventually pulled off her chemise and kicked the covers away, sprawling wide in just her panties. It was definitely an improvement, but something was still missing. Idly, Allison again started tweaking her nipples until they got long and rubbery, then started pulling on them more forcefully. The idea suddenly dawned on her that what she needed to fall asleep was a good cum.

She and her last boyfriend had mutually decided to end things after graduation since they were going to colleges in different parts of the country, and Allison had been too embarrassed to pack her vibrator, worried that it would be too hard or awkward to find a good hiding place for it in a house they were planning to go through top to bottom. And anyway, it had seemed kind of weird to play with herself in a dead man's home, her dead grandfather's home to be specific, although she'd never met the man. But for some reason, that idea didn't seem to matter as much tonight.

Reaching into her panties, Allison began to slowly rub her cleft, working herself up enough to get her juices flowing and her clit erect. As she got into it and her petals began to blossom, she started concentrating more on her clit, flicking it hard and occasionally pinching it. Allison was only dimly aware that her clit was also rather larger than usual, like her nipples. It was pretty easy to find other breasts to compare against her own; it seemed like any actress or musician or other celebrity eventually got topless (or got started that way), but seeing other women's quims still required a bit of legwork, so to speak.

Although she was thoroughly enjoying the self-love, Allison found herself getting frustrated as she continued diddling long past the point at which she would normally have climaxed. With a huff, she abandoned her pursuit and rolled onto her side. Waking her phone to check the time, she abruptly decided to look up some porn. The problem was, she wasn't entirely sure how to go about it, having rarely viewed any. So she simply started googling keywords for images, trying to zero in on something that would help her get off.

She gradually began to realize that she seemed to be most interested in amateurs, especially people who were self-promoting their porn, which definitely gave her a pleasant tingle. Although Allison considered herself to be at least mostly straight, the majority of the amateur models and wannabe porn stars were women, presumably because men were more likely to spend money on viewing that kind of thing. She found it a little weird to be rubbing herself while looking at pictures of those girls as they did naked challenges and other sexy stunts, but she rationalized it as being more about the situation than about any particular girl.

That defense felt much weaker once Allison found a girl that looked very much like herself, with similarly dark hair and eyes, coltish legs, even similar landing strips pointing the way to their centers. The only major difference was that the camgirl's nipples were much more garden variety than Allison's. It was very easy for Allie to imagine herself in that girl's position, posing with her boobs scrunched together, leaning toward the camera. Or else pretending to be surprised while looking over her shoulder, her firm butt on full display.

Allie was flicking her clit furiously, feeling like she was almost there, when she noticed a link to the girl's private cam account. Allison hesitated, but finally clicked it and entered her payment information. As soon as the confirmation cleared and she saw the pictures of the girl playing with a dildo, and realizing that she had spent money she had saved for college to see a girl basically her own age fuck herself with a toy, Allison came hard, squeezing her clit painfully. She rolled onto her side, curling into a ball, and fell into a satisfied sleep with one hand still idly stroking her cleft.

Early Sunday Morning

Madelyn awoke groggily, unsure at first where she was or what was going on. Staring at her phone and seeing that it was the middle of the night confused her further, but she suddenly remembered the remote and her plan. Fumbling in the dark, she eventually located the device and pointed it across the hall. This time, after it acquired a target, pressing the red button resulted in another scrolling display. When it finally stopped, Madelyn stared at the screen, not at all sure what to think about what it displayed.

PETPLAY FETISH

With a growing feeling of dread and shame, Madelyn pressed the blinking red button again to bring up the explanation.

The target will become very interested in petplay, with a preference for acting as a cat for a master or mistress. Their dress, behavior, and other sexual impulses will adapt to conform to this interest.

"Oh, no..." whimpered Madelyn, as she felt her pussy flare with new heat.

Affected Targets:

Madelyn Berman: Mind Control Fetish

Allison Berman: Amateur Sex Worker

Jenny Berman: Kitty Petplay Fetish

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
BamaganBamagan10 months agoAuthor

@AlexiaAlexander Glad to hear it! Plenty more of this is on the way!

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexander10 months ago

This story is hitting my fetishes so hard.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Harry's App Ch. 01: Lockdown She becomes her son's lockdown whore.in Mind Control
Mind Control Adventures Ch. 01 A device is found on the floor of a bus. It mind controls people.in Mind Control
The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
God App Ch. 01 A young man is visited by a beautiful goddess.in Mind Control
The Relationship Game Scott discovers an app that can alter his relationships.in Mind Control
More Stories