A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 10

Story Info
Jenny finds a puppygirl and makes a pact with Allie.
2.9k words
9.4k
11
8

Part 10 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
345 Followers

10. Heavy Petting and the Kitty Accords

Tuesday Afternoon

As Jenny walked into the pet boutique she saw the same Asian girl at the counter, who turned around as she entered and said, "Hey, welcome to... Oh, hello again! Welcome back!" Jenny recalled that the girl was named Hoshi and it seemed like she might be alone in the store right now, since there were no pets for adoption today.

Smiling at the younger woman, who was now blushing profusely as she stared at the skimpy dress and collar combo Jenny was wearing, she was suddenly struck by the memory of their last encounter. At the time she had been too embarrassed about buying collars for herself that she didn't really pay attention to Hoshi's reaction. Looking back, Jenny was almost convinced that the girl had been turned on by the idea of the older woman buying collars to wear, and her current gawping speechlessness also supported that theory. The item she came here to get would be something of an acid test, though, so Jenny walked up to the counter and said, "Hello, Hoshi! I was wondering if you could help me again with a few things?"

Swallowing heavily, Hoshi looked at Jenny and stammered, "Uh, of course! Happy to help! What is it you need, Ma'am?"

"Call me Jenny, please," she said with a smile. "I wanted to get some of those personalized name tags," pointing at the sign on the other end of the counter. "I want one to read 'Bubbles' and I'm trying to decide if I want mine to read 'Jenny' or my Pet name. Maybe I'll need to get one of each."

Hoshi stopped breathing and stared at Jenny with wide eyes, mouth opening and closing wordlessly. Blushing even more, Hoshi eventually whispered, "I kind of thought you might be into the scene when you were here before, but you seemed so embarrassed I didn't want to say anything."

"It's a new kink I just recently discovered," Jenny replied in an equally low voice. "It wasn't until I got home and put on my collar for the first time that I fully acknowledged and accepted it was something I really wanted."

Nodding her head in understanding, Hoshi asked, "So, what is your Pet name?"

Clicking her tongue, Jenny confessed, "Well, I haven't really got one yet. At the moment I'm a stray cat, and it should really be my Owner that gives me a Pet name. Do you think your Owner is looking to adopt a kitty?"

Hoshi sputtered again, trying to ask a question but only managing, "How...?"

"Call it intuition, I guess. I didn't pick up on it last time, but as I was standing here talking to you I just became convinced that you're somebody's loyal, loving Puppy. Am I right?" Blushing so furiously that Jenny was almost convinced she could feel the heat coming off the girl's face, Hoshi finally nodded. "Well," Jenny asked, "Details?"

Taking a deep breath, Hoshi confided, "Sir and Ma'am are my Owners. They own the pet store, too, that's how I met them. Sir is in the back right now, if you're serious about wanting to meet him." Jenny nodded affirmatively, so Hoshi murmured, "Wait here," and scurried off into the back of the store. She returned moments later to lock the front door and put up a sign that said 'Lunch Break- Back At' above a little analog clock. Giving them an hour, Hoshi said softly, "Follow me," as she led Jenny into the back. The area appeared to be mostly for storage but Jenny could see a staff washroom and a small break area in addition to the tiny office Hoshi was now standing beside. Opening the door, she said, "Here she is, Sir."

A moderately deep masculine voice came from the open door, saying, "Good girl, Princess. Down!" The first part was said with obvious affection and the command with calm authority. Hoshi gave two shrill 'yips' and immediately dropped to her hands and knees and started panting. Jenny had been a little aroused from their conversation and the anticipation, but she felt her pussy suddenly bloom and moisten with lust at the display. Peering into the room Jenny saw a man about her own age seated at a computer. "So," he said, "Hoshi tells me that you're new to the scene and looking for an Owner?" as his eyes travelled up and down Jenny's body.

On a sudden impulse, Jenny shrugged out of her dress, letting it pool around her feet before stepping out of it and going to all fours. She tried to meow in the most affirmative way she could. The man's eyes twinkled and he smiled crookedly at the display. "Well, speaking for myself, I'm sold on the idea already," he started, causing excited yips from Princess and loud purring from Jenny. "BUT!" he interjected, "Adoption is a big decision and Ma'am needs to approve also."

Jenny looked dejected and Princess whined sadly, but Sir leaned forward to stroke the kitty's hair and said, "Don't look so glum, I expect she'll be happy to have you. The only sure way to get her to say 'No' to something like this is to assume she'd say 'Yes.' I'll certainly do my best to persuade her." Leaning back, he said in a more serious voice, "But before I talk to her about it you need to be sure you know what you're getting into. If you're as green as Hoshi said, you might not know what's expected. So I'd better let Princess demonstrate." Yipping eagerly at hearing her name, Princess was wiggling with excitement but stayed put until Sir said, "Princess! Dick!"

The younger woman crawled forward quickly and enthusiastically and soon had Sir's dick exposed, which she began to lick and suck with evident enjoyment, letting out an occasional yip of excitement and swaying her jeans-clad ass back and forth. Jenny watched avidly, allowing her hand to drift down to her pussy and tickle her folds. Sir seemed to mostly be paying attention to the blowjob he was receiving but he gave Jenny a smile when her saw her playing with herself.

Princess was apparently a well-trained and accomplished cocksucker; she was soon taking Sir's entire length, which Jenny judged to be comfortably above average, down her throat, making a noise that sounded something like 'gluck' each time she swallowed. Sir appeared to be content to let Princess bring him off as quickly as she could, so it was only a few minutes later when he patted her head, apparently a signal to draw back. Princess released the dick from her mouth but pumped it energetically with her fist until it suddenly erupted, spraying her face with the man's cum. Princess yipped in clear delight as it happened and was soon licking up whatever jizz she could find that wasn't on her face.

Sir then pointed at Jenny and Princess crawled over to the naked woman, giving her a friendly bark and sniffing audibly as she made as if to put her head between the older woman's legs. Feeling like this was some sort of test, Jenny intercepted the younger woman and began licking the cum from her face, stopping to purr every so often and rub their heads together. Finally finishing the job, she turned around to present her ass to Princess, who wasted no time accepting the invitation and began licking Jenny's pussy from behind, with her nose pressed up against the older woman's asshole, sniffing loudly.

As wound up as she was, it took very little time for the puppy girl to get Jenny off. The older woman finally pulled herself away from the eager tongue and looked back at Sir, meowing questioningly. The man lowered his phone, with which he had apparently been recording the two women, and said, "Why don't you get dressed and give me your contact info? I feel certain Ma'am will be eager to meet you once she sees this. And don't worry, no one else will, unless you want to send them a copy. If you're free this weekend perhaps that would be a good time for Ma'am to meet you."

Jenny, now dressed again, purred, "That sounds lovely, Sir, I look forward to it."

The man smiled and said, "I'll just let you out, then I need to come back here and give Princess her reward." The puppy girl yipped excitedly and wiggled her ass even more as Sir leaned down and said, "Yes, Princess has been a Very Good Girl," punctuating the praise with kisses and caresses. Standing up he said, "Princess! Strip!" while leading Jenny back to the front area of the boutique. She glanced back in time to see the younger woman trying to shimmy out of her jeans and panties, exposing a thick bush of dark hair in the process, before the door closed.

"I'll text you tonight, Pet, once Ma'am has a chance to get worked up at the thought of Owning you," he said with a smile. Jenny purred and gave him a seductive smile while allowing him to gently guide her through the door and out of the building. She had been on the point of trying to give him a kiss but feared that might be presumptuous, since he wasn't actually her Owner yet. As Jenny walked away, thinking about getting an early dinner while waiting for a ride to arrive, she scowled in mild irritation to realize she had forgotten to get any of the name tags she came for.

Tuesday Evening

Allie had gotten home a few hours ago to discover an empty house. Slightly concerned, wondering if her mom might take the petplay far enough to wander outside and get locked out, she spent a while poking around in the back yard and quietly calling for 'Kitty.' The yard was quite large and had plenty of bushes and small trees that could provide cover for an embarrassed kitty girl. Finding nothing, she finally decided to just text Jenny and ask where she was, to which her mother promptly replied, "Out shopping, be back soon."

No longer worried, Allie busied herself making something to eat and planning out her next few videos. She had enough toys now that she figured she could make quite a few unique masturbation clips, but those could only drive her subscriptions up so far. After her meal Allie decided to get on a dating app to see if she could find a reasonably local guy who would agree to being filmed while fucking her. There were a few guys back home that she thought she could have persuaded but she didn't know any dudes around this area yet, and most of the ones on the dating app would probably assume it was a clumsy trap or catfishing or similar ploy. "Still," she thought, "I won't know unless I try."

Allie was sitting on a towel on the floor of the living room recording another masturbation video when her mom finally got home. Allison didn't feel the slightest bit of embarrassment but quickly decided to use the opportunity to turn it into an 'almost got caught' clip, so she did her best to act shocked and worried as she grabbed for her phone. She didn't bother to pull her sundress back into place as Jenny walked into the room carrying several shopping bags. Her mother glanced at her daughter's exposed tits and slit but said nothing except, "We need to have a little talk. Will you meet me in the kitchen in a few minutes? I want to take these up to my room first."

Allie responded, "Sure, mom, no problem." She had a slight twinge of worry, but her mother was still wearing the collar and hadn't looked angry or anything like that. Allison pulled on her dress and grabbed a couple of bottled waters from the fridge, then sat at the table to wait.

A few minutes later Jenny was back and she smiled and said, "Thanks!" as she grabbed her water and sat down. Taking a big drink and a deep breath, the older woman said, "I just wanted to make sure we have some ground rules for our cat game. Or really just one major rule with a few variations. Basically, if I'm wearing any clothes I'm 'Mom' and I expect you to treat me accordingly. I still have work and other responsibilities and I can't always drop what I'm doing to indulge my kinks. Our kinks? But if I'm naked, I'm 'Kitty,' at least until I decide on a better Pet name, and you're free to play with me. The more play the better in that case, really! Understood?"

Allie nodded and said, "No problem! Honestly I'm glad you mentioned this, I had a tiny bit of worry that you'd just snapped and wanted to be, like, a full-time cat!" Laughing a little, she confessed, "I do find the game pretty hot and kinky, too, though. Are you okay with me coming up to 'Mom' with, like, a collar or a cat toy and asking to play with 'Kitty' sometimes? Obviously I won't force the issue if you're busy or whatever, but if you feel like taking a break right then..." she trailed off.

Jenny smiled and said, "That's perfectly fine, dear." Taking another drink, Jenny then asked, "So, now that we've sorted out my deal, what's going on with you? What are you up to that made you think playing sex games with me would be a fair trade? You as much as said it was some sex thing of your own." She held up a hand to forestall her daughter's complaint, which she could apparently tell was coming by the expression on Allison's face. "I'm not trying to stop you! I'm not even really trying to interfere, unless maybe you're doing something dangerous or illegal. Call it 'being a good mom' or 'feline curiosity,' but I just have to know what you're up to, at least in a general sense if you don't want to share the details."

Allie frowned a little, unsure just how much protest her mother would make, even with her remarkably more open attitude about sex these last few days. "I decided to do some camming," she finally admitted. Seeing her mother's lack of comprehension, she explained further, "I'm recording clips and pictures of myself naked or masturbating, or livestreaming the same kind of stuff, which generates revenue from subscriptions and sometimes earns tips. It seemed like a decent way to earn some money for college and it turns me on to think of people getting themselves off while watching me."

Jenny frowned but nodded, "Well, that doesn't sound exactly reputable, but I promised not to interfere. What about your trip downtown today? What was that about?"

"I was meeting up with another cam girl on the same platform. She lives in a town on the other side of the city so we decided to meet halfway, to discuss doing a lesbian livestream together. Incidentally, we decided to shoot it at her place since she has a better camera set-up than I do. Can I borrow the car for Saturday night?"

Jenny blinked in surprise for a few moments before laughing and saying, "That was a hell of a segue!" Allison simply watched her mother expectantly, who eventually said, still smiling, "I guess that will be fine. I got invited to a little dinner party Saturday evening but I guess you can drop me off there and head off to wherever this other girl lives. But I want you to give me her address and phone number and all that, just in case."

"No problem!" chirped Allison.

Jenny then stood and said, "Well, I'll just head up and take a shower. I guess I walked in on something earlier, so if you want to get back to whatever you were doing, feel free."

Allie thought about reshooting the video as she watched her mother leave the kitchen, but she was pretty satisfied with the way it ended. As she heard the shower turn on she got a wicked grin and leapt up from the table, taking off her sundress again as she went and tossing it aside carelessly. She stopped in her room just long enough to grab a couple of dildos, one of which had a suction cup base, before creeping into the master bathroom and surprising her mother, who yelped in shock when her butt was slapped while shampooing her dark hair.

Jenny glowered at Allie and was on the point of saying something in rebuke, but her daughter interrupted with, "Ah-ah-ah! The rule is if you're naked, you're Kitty!" Allison showed her mother the large suction cup dildo and then forcefully smashed the base against the wall of the shower at a convenient height.

Jenny scowled, but her expression gradually changed to a smirk at her daughter's cheeky exploitation of the loophole. She quickly rinsed her hair and got down on her knees with a lusty "Meow!" Allie stepped forward until her pussy was pressed up against her mother's face, sighing in satisfaction as she felt Kitty's tongue begin exploring her folds.

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian); Allison Berman (Amateur Sex Worker, Sex Trader); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 2: Kitten); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl)

  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
BamaganBamagan3 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous I kind of addressed this in a comment above, but Jenny wasn't prepared to accept her daughter as her mistress, at least not as a long-term thing. Plus, Allie does not truly have a petplay fetish at this point in time, so Jenny is subconsciously aware that the game means more to her than to her daughter, for whom it is a means to an end, even if she finds it kinky and fun. Hoshi and the Owners, however, share the petplay fetish on a deeper level, so Jenny is more inclined to throw herself into the role with them (again, subconsciously as of this chapter).

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I thought Allie was her owner. She's the one who takes care of her kitty needs. It doesn't really make sense for her to go looking for an owner when she already has somebody filling that role for her.

BamaganBamagan9 months agoAuthor

I guess I can clarify that the so-called Owners are just people playing a sex game like Jenny, but on the other team, so to speak. It's more of an honorific title than anything else, as they do not literally own anyone. Jenny will not become their slave. They exert a little more control over Hoshi, but that's because she happens to work for them in their day jobs, not because they control her outside their pet play any more than a regular boss-employee relationship implies. There's a later chapter, 19 I think, that explores the Jenny/Hoshi/Owners relationship in greater detail.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

These Owners threw me off a little too. Still invested just seemed like a lot, fast. Looking forward to next chapter.

BamaganBamagan9 months agoAuthor

Jenny just wasn't prepared to give her daughter quite that much control over her. She's willing to cede her parental dominance in the context of a game, but not for the true role reversal implied by letting Allie be her owner. And I want to avoid spoilers, but Jenny is still experimenting, so you can expect to see her wander in several different directions over the course of the story. She's a submissive, but not to the degree that she won't assert herself if she feels someone is crossing one of her lines.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Custom Girls Alice Ch. 01 Alice finds an app that lets her customize any woman at all.in Mind Control
Build-A-Partner: Experimental Tech A young nerdy shut-in receives a reality-warping surprise.in Mind Control
Master PC - Responsibility Ch. 01 An MPC story with a decent guy for a main character?in Mind Control
A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 01 First adventure with the Master PC program.in Mind Control
More Stories