A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 09

Story Info
Allie straps her mom and meets her lookalike for public sex.
2.8k words
10.8k
13
2

Part 9 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
347 Followers

9. Allie Is Such a Strapping Young Lady

Tuesday Morning

Allison was rather surprised when her naked mother crawled into her room and nearly knocked her over. She hadn't really expected Jenny to embrace submission to her younger daughter so quickly and thoroughly, but that was no cause to complain! Allie reached down to stroke her mother's hair and back, making sure to include her mother's shapely backside and dangling breasts in the petting. The first few times caused the older woman to flinch slightly but she soon accepted the caresses with no qualms, even going so far as to push herself into Allie's hands and purring.

Deciding to escalate things, Allie said, "Good pussy-pet! Let's go downstairs and find kitty a treat!" Bubbles, who had been watching the proceedings quietly, expressed her approval of the planned distribution of treats. All three went to the kitchen where Allison rummaged around until she found a can of tuna for Bubbles and a canister of whipped cream. Jenny appeared a little perplexed until her daughter sat down in a chair and squirted some of the cream onto her knee, saying, "Lick up the cream like a good kitty!"

Jenny hesitated for only a moment before running her tongue over her daughter's knee, removing the sweet treat. Allison responded by pulling her shift up a little and putting a line of cream on the inside of her thigh, looking at her mother expectantly. Understanding the game, Jenny obediently licked it all up and returned the expectant look. Smirking, Allison pulled her shift off entirely, revealing her nude body to her mother's surprised but hungry gaze, and proceeded to cover her pussy with whipped cream. Jenny dove in and started licking immediately, tasting her daughter's tangy juices for the first time, albeit mixed with the sugary foam. "Ooh, yes, mommy-cat! That's a very good kitty!" cooed Allison delightedly.

"It's a shame I'm not recording this," thought Allie, surprised by how skilled her mother was at rug-munching. Her mother's unexpected expertise and the taboo nature of their tryst had Allison quickly building toward a peak. "Lesbian incest is probably pretty niche but I bet the people who like it will pay well for anything that even seems believable!" she thought, grunting as her mother brought her to a shuddering climax. Allie quickly grabbed Jenny by the hair and pulled her up to share a steamy kiss.

"That's a very good kitty, Jenny-pet," she said into her mother's ear as she caressed the older woman. Checking her phone, Allison was surprised to see how long they had been enjoying their sex play already but noticed a delivery alert and grinned wickedly. Looking Jenny in the eyes, Allison said, "Allie has just the thing to reward her pretty pet with! You wait here and I'll go grab it!" Jennifer obeyed and sat in the kitchen using her fingers to swipe up the residue of her daughter's lust and then licked her fingers clean.

Allie opened the front door, nude and totally unabashed, to retrieve several boxes that had been left there, completely unconcerned about being seen. She had to open several of the discreetly labeled packages before she found what she was looking for and hurriedly tore into the packaging. The box contained a strap-on harness and a selection of dildos of various sizes. Figuring out how to wear the harness took a minute or two but then Allison was ready. Selecting one of the mid-sized rubber dicks, she secured it in the harness and strutted back to the kitchen.

Allison grinned at her mother's wide-eyed expression when she saw her daughter standing nude in the passthrough sporting a synthetic purple cock. She started to ask where it came from but Allie cut her off quickly, saying, "Ah-ah-ah, that's not a proper kitty noise!"

Jenny swallowed nervously and squeaked out the most interrogative 'meow' she could manage. Allie approached her mother, putting a little jump in her step to make her cock and tits bounce, and replied, "I ordered myself some toys last night. I figured it would be a good investment for our game, and some of my other projects. Now, open wide mommy-cat, I want you to get this cock slick before I fuck you with it." Jenny mewled in a mix of lust and disbelief but did as she was ordered.

Allie gave her mother a few minutes to prepare the rubber dick, a couple of times grabbing her head and thrusting until the older woman started to gag slightly. Finally satisfied, Allie said, "Now bend over and show me that hungry little pussy of yours!" Jenny spun around with silent obedience and presented her cunt to her daughter, knowing that it was swollen and soaking with her lust. Allie grabbed her mother by the hips and slowly worked the fake cock back and forth, penetrating Jenny a little deeper with each thrust. Soon the entire length was buried in her mother's snatch and she began thrusting energetically, causing the bumps on the harness to stimulate her own bits.

It took Allison a few minutes to find a smooth rhythm, having only been on the receiving end of a dick before and not really that often, but once she did both women were moaning and groaning in delirious arousal. Jenny started crying out, "God yes, more, more!" until several hard slaps on the ass reminded her to exclaim "Meow! Meow! MEOW!" instead every time she started cumming.

It was almost lunchtime before an exhausted Allie finally stopped ramming her mother's pussy. Her lower back was sore from all the thrusting and her knees were killing her. Jenny, for her part, simply slid down to the floor and decided to take a cat nap. Allison climbed out of the harness and started cleaning it, unable to resist giving the dildo covered in her mother's juices several appreciative licks. She then took it and her other toys up to her room and checked her messages, seeing that her lookalike had responded:

"Hey girl! I'm def down to talk about a collab. I haven't done any girl-girl vids before, but I gotta say you're pretty hawt! ;) We could probably convince people we're sisters, or at least cousins, bet that would get some extra tips!"

Allie sent a reply back to the girl whose handle was KayJewel20101 and they made arrangements to meet halfway at a coffee shop near the downtown area. Allie picked out a cute but sexy sundress and decided to forgo any underwear. Grabbing her mom's car keys she left a note explaining where she was going and drove off, legs rubbing together with excitement and anticipation.

Tuesday Afternoon

Jenny stretched as she awoke naked on the kitchen floor. She couldn't remember the last time she had cum that hard or that much. Any lingering doubts she'd had about playing sex games with her daughter had been completely fucked out of her at this point. She reached up to run a finger along her collar and purred with satisfaction. A cat's life was a good one! The actual cat, who had been curled up next to the sleeping woman, yowled loudly to remind her that it was feeding time, causing Jenny to reluctantly get moving.

Jenny found her daughter's note as she was getting food for herself and Bubbles; it seemed very curious that Allie would have any reason to go downtown. There was probably some sexy shenanigan afoot, Jenny figured, since Allison had made a point of saying that their little game was a trade to keep her mother from interfering in her sex life outside the home. "Well, I won't try to stop her," Jenny decided, "But I'm damn sure going to be nosy!" After all, Allie might be giving her other lover or lovers treats that Jenny would want!

After lunch Jenny was sitting around the house listlessly, occasionally playing with Bubbles and trying to convince herself she should be going through her deceased father's papers more thoroughly, or checking in with work to see if there was anything urgent that she could handle remotely. She knew part of her inability to concentrate was the feeling of being stuck in the middle of her transformation into Pet Jenny. Her ears and tail wouldn't arrive until tomorrow sometime, and she hadn't even picked out a pet name yet!

Jennifer's mind wandered back to the pet store and she remembered seeing a sign for personalized name tags and felt a rush of excitement and purpose. Surging to her hind feet she rushed upstairs to grab her phone and get dressed. A little while later she was back downstairs wearing a slinky black dress that showed off her figure, plus the fact she had decided against underwear, and contrasted nicely with her red collar. Getting into the ride she had summoned she set off for the pet store with a feeling of giddy anticipation.

--

Allie found her lookalike already seated at a table in the coffee shop. She waved and blew the girl a kiss as she went to the counter to place her own order and then wandered over to meet in person. "So!" said the other girl, "You're AllieCat505! It's a cute name, makes me think you should be wearing cat ears or something though," she said with a smile.

Allison smiled back and said, "I probably will at some point. Gotta give the audience what they want, after all." Looking around to make sure no one was eavesdropping, Allie leaned toward the other girl and smiled naughtily, saying in a quiet voice, "Your handle makes me think you should be wearing a jeweled butt plug!"

Her lookalike blushed slightly but laughed, responding with, "Damn, girl, that escalated quickly! My first and middle names are Katrina Jewel, hence my screenname. I'm guessing you're a bona fide Allison or something similar?"

"Right the first time," Allie confirmed. "I don't have any cat props and was thinking that might be a little too 'on the nose,' but if you think having me on a leash meowing for you would get us some good tips, I'm game."

Katrina was looking more flushed now, staring at Allie with some surprise. "Wow, straight to business. You're pretty open about the sex stuff, huh?"

Wearing a flirty smirk, Allison agreed, "Well, I don't get embarrassed or turned off easily, if that's what you mean. I assumed that you would be pretty much the same considering your stream, but I understand that there's a world of difference between talking about this kind of stuff to people through a camera versus face to face in a coffee shop."

Nodding her head, Katrina replied, "It's definitely feeling a little surreal. A few of my friends know I cam, but for the most part it's a completely separate world from my so-called normal life."

"I know what you mean," agreed Allison. "I haven't told anyone I know I-R-L about my stream, but of course I only started it like a day ago, so it's not like I've had many chances to slide it into a conversation," she said with a giggle.

"Yeah, you seem to be trying to dive right into the deep end!" offered Katrina, "I've been streaming for about a year and a half and a lot of girls balk when their fans stop being satisfied with nudity and vanilla masturbation. And here you are, two days in, saying 'Let's do a lesbian collab!' I've been thinking for a while that I needed to find a way to break into new territory or else my subscribers will just head off sniffing for fresh, 'innocent' pussy to blow their wad to." Katrina's eyes wandered down to Allie's long nipples, which were making very noticeable dents in her sundress.

"I think you had a good idea," Allie opined, "Suggesting that we try to convince people we're related. I mean, you look more like me than my actual sister does, and she and I don't really look all that different, either. Still, that might be too much for some people. Cousins might be the happy medium. What do you think?"

Raising her eyebrows, Katrina replied, "Sure, works for me! You're not uncomfortable pretending to have incest on camera?"

With a laugh and a smirk, Allie confirmed, "Of course not, like you said, it's not even real!" In the back of her mind, though, Allie wondered if Katrina might not be related to her on her maternal grandfather's side, an actual cousin of some kind, not that it would change her plans, of course.

Leaning in close, Allie gave Katrina a good look down her dress and asked, "So, are we in business, do you think? Should we plan to get together Friday or Saturday and put on a show?"

Her gaze drawn to Allison's semi-exposed nipples, Katrina chewed her lip for a moment and finally made eye contact and affirmed, "Let's do it!"

Allie surged in and gave the other girl a steamy kiss, making her dress rise up enough in the back to almost expose the bottom of her ass to the people behind her. Shocked but not unhappy, Katrina did not resist when Allie pulled her up and led her toward the bathroom, saying, "Since it's an oral contract, we should seal it by going down on each other. We can film some teasers for our streams, let's just be sure not to show each other's faces so there'll be some surprises when they join in."

Once locked safely in the washroom, Allie gently pushed Katrina down until she was seated on the toilet, then shimmied out of her dress to reveal her nude body to her new lover. Kneeling, she pushed Katrina's skirt up and tugged the girl's panties down to her ankles before leaning in to give the blossoming quim a long, slow lick, making Kat gasp. Smiling up at her lookalike, Allie reminded her, "Don't forget to take some video of me going down on you! Just be sure to clip it if you get any shots of my full face."

Obeying automatically, Katrina fumbled with her phone while Allison proceeded to eat her out, saying, "I can't believe this is happening." She got a few seconds of the mass of dark hair buried in her crotch with the naked body beyond it, then switched over to the front camera to say, "Ooh, I'm in a public restroom downtown with my new friend, who you just saw giving me a tongue bath." Katrina switched the camera back and pulled on Allie's hair until her eyes were just visible as she licked the other girl's pussy, eyes that were hooded with lust and sparkling with amusement at the same time. Switching the camera again, Katrina moaned lustily and said, "We're just doing a little chemistry test to prep for a live stream we'll be performing this weekend. You won't want to miss it, especially if you like hot girls having kinky sex!" With another theatrical moan she turned off her camera and set her phone aside so she could hold Allie's head with one hand and grope her own tits with the other.

Allie continued licking for another minute or two until Katrina's pussy was very puffed up and pink and shiny with a mix of saliva and grool. The girl whined with need as Allie drew back for a moment, fiddling with her phone. Hitting record, she said, "This is AllieCat505, reporting live from downtown where I have discovered a delicious pussy!" Katrina couldn't help but laugh, which quickly turned into groans and gasps as Allie gave her gash several long, loud, slurping licks on camera. Smacking her lips, Allison addressed her phone again, "So sweet and juicy! For the full story, tune in this weekend when I conduct a live, in-depth interview!" Giving a kiss and a wink to the screen, Allie leaned in to record a few more licks before shutting her phone off and getting down to business. It was only a few minutes later that Katrina was grunting from a powerful climax, pushing Allie's face away from her oversensitive flower.

Breathing heavily, she looked up through half-lidded eyes as Allison stood and made a show of licking her fingers and cleaning Kat's juices from her face. "That's by far the best orgasm anyone has given me, and the most public. Not counting internet streaming, anyway."

Allie giggled and responded, "It just occurred to me that after this weekend some of our subscribers are probably going to start shipping "Allie-Kat" with a K."

Katrina giggled as well, saying, "Oh, god, that's so lame it's hilarious."

Allison straddled the other girl and began fondling her breasts, kissing her neck and up toward her ears, causing Katrina to sigh with languid lust. "When you've recovered a bit we can trade places, unless you'd rather I just ride your face until I cum; your call." Katrina let out a choked gasp and Allie pulled back to look her in the eyes. Smiling, she said, "Face-riding it is, then."

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian); Allison Berman (Amateur Sex Worker, Sex Trader); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 2: Kitten); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl)

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
BamaganBamagan9 months agoAuthor

Yeah, Allie's a mischievous little scamp, all right! And you're correct; as I envision it, there's a kind of ripple effect to the reality altering aspects of the device's power. In the case of Katrina, it was a rather direct application of Allie using sex to get what she wanted, so her 2nd level trait made Kat more willing to accommodate her advances than she might have been otherwise. It also meant that the patrons and staff of the coffee shop didn't call them out for fucking in the bathroom, also for reasons of being accommodating, at least until or unless other people formed a queue for the commode, anyway. And yes, you'll see some similar things at the pet store next chapter as well... :)

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexander9 months ago

I feel we know the Cat in AllieCat now, giggles. So the field that allows for people to have the "nothing to see here, everything is okay" feelings seems to have more than just that effect. Like here it is like Katrina went easily from a camgirl that had taken a year to get to certain aspects to having sex in a public bathroom. With Leila it is easy to see the reality altering. Have felt it with Jenny, probably be seen more as she is in the pet store. I like that it is a subtle altering of reality.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 01 First adventure with the Master PC program.in Mind Control
The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Positive Reinforcement Learning A magical training collar made for dogs works on Bella too.in Mind Control
Her New Toy Ch. 01 Emma wakes up with an addition.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Sex without Stress Naomi helps her professor test a new anti-anxiety collar.in Mind Control
More Stories