A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 31

Story Info
Jenny worries about Hoshi; Allie lures Kat into petplay.
2.9k words
3.5k
5
0

Part 31 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
343 Followers

37. A Dark Clowder on the Horizon

Thursday Afternoon

Jenny was feeling very pleased with herself as she left the local office for what might be the last time. It was always nice to make new friends, and it was especially nice to make new Pet friends, at least to her way of thinking. She and Kara had enjoyed getting to know each other as people during their actual lunch hour, trading biographies and learning that they had a fair amount in common aside from their desire to be sexy animals sometimes. Kara had two children as well, a son who was a little older than Maddie and a daughter who was twenty, and actually attended the same college as Jenny's girls. She tried to cautiously sound Kara out about whether or not her kids might be into petplay as well, but the other woman didn't seem to get the hint so Jenny let the matter drop for the time being.

Knowing that there would be an empty house waiting for her, Jenny decided to swing by the pet boutique to see if Hoshi was working. She'd tried messaging the younger woman a couple of times but got no response, so she was a little worried about just dropping by. Still, it wasn't like she was inviting herself to Hoshi's home or anything like that. The worst that could happen was that the girl wouldn't be there or would be too busy to chit-chat, in which case Jenny could just pick up some treats for Bubbles.

As it turned out, the worst that could happen was a little bit beyond Jenny's expectations. When she arrived at the pet store Hoshi was indeed behind the counter, but she didn't look anything like the chipper, cheerful girl she usually was. Her expression was glum, her shoulders were sagging, and she had apparently scrubbed the smiling face from the 'O' in her name tag. Jenny frowned as she approached the counter, not the least because Hoshi had noticed when she entered and blushed, turning away and looking at the floor.

"What's wrong, Hoshi?" she asked with concern. When the younger woman stayed resolutely silent Jenny started to get really worried. "Please, talk to me," she asked quietly and urgently.

Hoshi took a deep breath and mumbled, "I'm not supposed to talk to you anymore."

Jenny was gobsmacked. Of all the things she had considered might be wrong, she had completely failed to imagine such a situation. Becoming somewhat angry, Jenny asked, "Who told you that?" There really seemed to be only a couple of possibilities, and this time Jenny's guess was correct.

"Sir and Ma'am," Hoshi said quietly, still not making eye contact.

"Are one or the other of them in the back room?" Jenny inquired, struggling to maintain her temper.

Hoshi nodded and confirmed, "They both are."

"I'll go have a word with them," said Jenny sternly, marching toward the back room and ignoring the 'Employees Only' sign on the door.

Ma'am was making tea in the small break area and looked up with surprise, then got a very cold expression when she saw who it was. "I figured we'd be seeing you sooner or later," the other woman observed, eying Jenny's catty attire and accoutrements with much less appreciation than before.

"Care to explain why you're telling Hoshi who she can and cannot spend time with?" Jenny demanded, doing her best to remain civil despite her outrage.

"That depends," responded Ma'am. "Do you care to explain why you convinced her it was okay to stop wearing clothes in public?"

Jenny was baffled. "What does that have to do with anything?" she asked, genuinely perplexed. "She's a petgirl; as long as she's got her collar on, she can wear as much or as little as she wants."

Ma'am set aside her tea and raised her voice, almost yelling, "She wasn't a petgirl until after she fucked you and whoever else was at your house on Monday! She was a normal, happy girl who enjoyed being our pet a few times a week! Now she wants to be a petgirl all the time! She wants to work the counter naked except for her leash! She opened the store Tuesday morning, and when we got in, she was crawling around on the floor fetching things for a customer with her mouth!" Ma'am's voice had risen steadily during her tirade, and Sir had emerged from the office as his wife finished shouting.

"But why is that a problem?" yelled Jenny. "If that's who she wants to be, she's only unhappy because you're telling her she's abnormal for being herself!"

Sir put his hand on his wife's shoulder, temporarily stalling further argument, and calmly said, "We're running a pet boutique, Jenny, not a petgirl club. She won't get into any trouble for being a petgirl, obviously, either from us or from the law, but we could lose our business license if she's working for us in that capacity. Kids shop here, and if only one parent had complained, that's the end of the store and her job. We told her the same thing Tuesday that I'm about to tell you now. If she insists on being a petgirl all the time, she has to find a job somewhere else, and she'll have to find other people to play with, because that's a bridge too far for us, especially if she forces us to fire her."

Jenny's anger abated somewhat in the face of the calm explanation, and she couldn't help but admit that some of his points were entirely valid. "So, how did you get from those reasons to telling her not to talk to me anymore?" she inquired more evenly.

Sir looked a little uncomfortable and admitted, "A bit of jealousy and anger, I suppose. We were happy to share her and ourselves with you, and ordinarily we wouldn't have cared too much that you two got together for playtime with someone else, although it's nice to be told. But like I said, it was all a game before and the boundaries were well established. Suddenly she's treating it as a lifestyle instead, and talking about you and your friend like you're all in some kind of cult or something. We got scared. We thought you were just a woman reaching a new phase of life, an empty-nester, looking for some sexy adventures. Apparently it's more than that, and we care about Hoshi and don't want her to go down that road."

Jenny eyed Sir and Ma'am thoughtfully for a while, then said, "Well, you're right. I guess it is more of a lifestyle for me than just a game. But we're definitely not a cult, and we weren't trying to brainwash Hoshi. But if she likes being a petgirl, I guess the question is, how far are you two going to go to try to stop her?"

Ma'am and Sir exchanged uncertain looks and then they both shrugged. "Honestly, we were hoping not to have to find out," said Ma'am with a sigh. "Are you going to force the issue? Tell her to quit her job?"

It was Jenny's turn to look uncertain and she admitted, "No, but if you're putting her in a position where she has to choose your job or being my friend, I'm damn sure going to make certain she knows that I won't abandon her."

Turning on her heel, Jenny marched back to the counter and slapped her hand on it, startling Hoshi and making her look up. "Hoshi, they explained the situation to me. I'm sorry that you're in the position of having to make a choice. Obviously I don't want you to lose your job, and I understand that they're in an awkward position about the whole pet thing, too, but if you eventually decide that being a pet means more to you than working here, come find me. Hell, come find me even if all you need is a place to be yourself for a while. I'll never turn you away."

Jenny leaned across the counter and gave Hoshi a kiss on the cheek, tasting the salt of tears that were leaking from the girl's eyes. She patted her friend goodbye and walked out the door without a backward glance.

Thursday Evening

When Katrina opened her door to find Allie wearing a smile and basically nothing else, she was unable to do more than stare in confusion for several long seconds. Allie tilted her head and twisted her body back and forth slightly, making her breasts bounce a little, drawing attention to her very long and very erect nipples. Katrina finally managed to say something, although it wasn't especially profound: "You're naked."

Allie put her finger on the tip of her nose and giggled, "Sure am!"

Kat looked around, expecting perhaps a camera crew to be recording her speechless confusion, or at least a collection of horny guys following the cute naked girl and hoping for more. There were a few people walking around outside, but no one did more than glance in their direction, and none of them seemed to think it remarkable that there was a naked girl standing there. Katrina eventually stepped aside so Allison could enter, scratching her head in confusion as she watched Allie's cute butt crossing the foyer. "Why are you naked?" Kat finally managed to ask.

"Lots of reasons! It feels great to be so free; it's a big turn-on; it should be a real money spinner; it's a huge turn-on; I know some other nudists and I think it's going to be trending soon; and did I mention, it makes me extremely horny!"

Katrina smirked and said, "So basically, you're naked because you're an enormous slut. I guess I should have known that."

Allie gave Kat a smoky look and strutted closer, running a finger along her friend's belly and up to her breasts, then leaning forward to breathe the words, "No, Kat, I'm not a slut. Sluts give it up for free. I'm a whore. And you're a whore, too, remember?"

Katrina shuddered with arousal and moaned, "Ooh, yes, I'm a whore!"

"It feels great to be a whore, doesn't it, Kat?" purred Allie.

Kat squirmed as her panties got damp. Biting her lower lip, she nodded her head and agreed, "It feels amazing! I love being a whore!"

Allie nuzzled her friend's neck and licked up the side of her jaw, kissing the corner of her mouth and asked, "Who's your first john?"

Katrina sighed as she groped her friend's naked butt, drawing them into a tighter embrace. "Does it matter? Some rich businessman who wants a college-age girl to suck his dick and finish on her face. He wants to feel like a porn star, I guess." Smiling mischievously, she concluded, "If it wasn't against the rules, I'd record it and let him be a porn star for real. Or at least his dick would be."

Allie moaned as she started removing Kat's clothes, keen to feel skin on skin. "Ooh, I wish you could, too! I'd love to see a guy bust a nut on your pretty face!"

"What about you, AllieCat? Is some guy going to blow his wad on you? If it was me, I'd want to splatter it all over these giant nips!" Allie gasped and hummed as her nipples were tweaked, and she eagerly returned the favor once Kat was topless.

"Actually, my first john is a jane. And she's a kinky one! She wants someone to suck the milk from her titties," Allie whispered.

Katrina pulled back and asked, "Seriously?!"

Allison nodded in confirmation, saying, "I don't know all the details, of course, but I'm betting she's a new mom whose husband is squeamish about breastmilk, or maybe he's turned off by her baby weight or something else like that. So she's desperate for some touch."

"God, I kind of think that's really hot," confessed Katrina. "I've never really thought of breastmilk as erotic, but imagining you latched on to a big, milky tit, purring as she strokes your hair... Oh!"

Katrina's little fantasy got Allie going, too, and she dropped to her knees to pull down Kat's panties, interrupting the narrative by giving her friend a long, wet lick along her slit. Several more licks followed, but then Allison pulled back and said, "We should save it for the stream, sweetie-whore."

Kat laughed at the absurd endearment but agreed, "Yeah, if we're going to cum, we shouldn't do it in private, my darling little tramp!"

"Quite right!" Allie giggled as she bounced to her feet. "Also, I brought a few new props to play with!"

"I assume you're referring to your pet stuff?" Katrina inquired, looking curiously at the bag Allison was rifling through.

"Partly!" she confirmed, setting aside several items Kat thought she recognized from various videos AllieCat had done, although they were actually freshly purchased replicas of the ones Allie had borrowed from her mother. "For you, though, we've got a choice!" Straightening up, Allie held out a coiled leash in one hand and a spangled collar in the other. "You can put the leash on me and be my Mistress for the night, or you can embrace your inner cat and join me on the floor. I've got ears and gloves and a tail for both of us, if you're ready to crawl on the wild side!"

Not quite sure what to do, Katrina reached out for both items and stared at them dumbly. Allie bent down and put her ears on, holding up another almost identical pair with an inquisitive look on her face. Katrina wavered, doubted, but then broke. She dropped the leash and went to put on the collar. Allie smiled in delight and placed the ears on her friend's head, purring, "Now we're a couple of back-alley queens for sure! Let's get our tails in and start the stream!"

A few minutes later the two girls were crawling into Kat's bedroom, tails and titties wobbling, and almost dripping wet already. Kat removed her paws long enough to get the stream going, addressing their viewers, "Good evening, Jewelers and Cat Fans! As you can probably guess, tonight we'll be doing some pet-sitting! I hope you're all good at understanding meows and purrs!" Putting her gloves back on, KittyKat turned to lick AllieCat's face, which soon turned into making out. The chatroom went wild; Allie's fans were pretty used to it, but knowing that this was KayJewel's first foray into petplay had people frothing at the mouth, figuratively speaking.

They got asked to do most of the standard stupid pet tricks, and Kat was almost embarrassed how much she enjoyed it. She knew she had some submissive tendencies, but didn't think she would have agreed to this if it had been a Dom/sub dynamic, not even for Allie. That might have been humiliating, but with Allie acting just as animalistic, the eroticism of their play seemed amplified to her. She wasn't sure if anybody but Allie had noticed, but even without direct stimulation she'd already had two small orgasms, and both had left her feeling even more desperately aroused than before.

When the chat asked, and collected enough tips, for the two kittygirls to trade tails, Kat finally broke. After successfully exchanging their plugs, KittyKat crawled over to the pile of toys they had stashed just offscreen and picked up the strap-on harness in her mouth. She carried it over to AllieCat, dropped it in her lap, and mewled plaintively. She turned side-on to the camera and presented herself to her lover, who wasted no time donning the harness.

AllieCat put her paws on KittyKat's back as they aligned themselves and began a frenetic fuck. KittyKat started yowling almost immediately and was soon cumming over and over again, like a string of firecrackers being set off; or perhaps it was just one long orgasm with the crest punctuated by the aggressive thrusting of the dildo. Even if they hadn't been playing at being pets, Katrina doubted she could form words anymore, and she was dimly aware of drool running down her chin and dripping onto the floor.

AllieCat finally yelped as her own climax began, causing her to spasm and twitch and finally let up the assault on KittyKat's thoroughly pummeled pussy. She collapsed on Kat's back as they both drew ragged breaths. Allie finally rolled off of her friend and mewled at the camera, waving a paw and blowing a kiss. Katrina just smiled weakly as the stream was shut down, then the two kittygirls curled up on a blanket for a well-deserved catnap.

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish 2, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetishes: Bunny/Fox+, +Nudity Fetish+, +Lactation Fetish+); Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader, Recruiter, +Petplay Fetish: Kitten+, +Nudity Fetish 2+); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 3: Kitten, +Sex Worker+); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 3, +Petplay Fetish: Bunny+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+); Cassandra Ryan (Nudity Fetish 3, +Sex Worker+,+Sex Trader+, +Petplay Fetish: Owner/Puppy+); Christina Lund (Lactation Fetish 3); Katrina Jewel Evans (+Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+, +Petplay Fetish: Kitten+, +Nudity Fetish+); Hoshi Inumura (+Petplay Fetish 2: Puppy+, +Sex Worker+); Dana Ramos (Attribute Change: Contagious Libido, +Nudity Fetish+); Miguel Moreno (Stag Man Stage 1, +Nudity Fetish+); Ruth Bergen (Attribute Change: Submissive Slave, Oral Sex Fixation, Roleplay Fetish: Family, Roleplay Fetish: ABDL); Kara Davidson (+Petplay Fetish 2: Cow+)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Transform or Dare New App gives 5 couples a party to remember.in Mind Control
Miss Udders A student hires a mesmerist to punish his busty teacher.in Mind Control
Infinity Cube Elizabeth's Phd project shouldn't be able to alter reality...in Mind Control
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories