A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 32

Story Info
Vignettes of Cassie, Maddie, and Hoshi making choices.
2.4k words
3.8k
4
0

Part 32 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
340 Followers

38. Escalation and Evasion

Thursday Evening

Cassie had ended up missing her Thursday classes thanks to her romp with Allie, so she wasn't aware that Dana and Miguel had also wound up skipping until she messaged them asking to borrow their notes. After some reciprocal questions and answers, Cassie began to suspect that both her lovers were dealing with fallout from what the device had done to them, so she pressured them into agreeing to come over to talk things out. She embraced both in turn when they arrived, then waited patiently while they disrobed before leading them to the living room. Dana and Miguel seated themselves on the couch and Cassie in a chair.

"So..." began Cassie, not quite sure how to broach the topic. "I kind of got the impression that you two have not had a great couple of days?"

Miguel snorted and muttered something about an understatement. Dana waited a moment to see if he was going to speak up, and when he remained sullenly silent she turned to Cassie and admitted, "Yes, things have been kind of strange since Tuesday night. For both of us, I guess, but especially for me. Neither of us wears clothes at home anymore, unless we're getting ready to leave, and our roommates are not being very supportive."

Cassie scowled and opened her mouth, but Dana pressed on before she could interrupt. "The most alarming thing, though, is that my roommates and I all wound up uncontrollably horny and we fucked each other for hours last night. Almost the same feeling as Tuesday night with the three of us. One of my roommates may still think I drugged her and raped her." Dana's dark brown eyes were shiny with moisture as she tried to calmly relate her disturbing news.

Cassandra sighed and frowned, worried about voicing her suspicions but finally decided that she owed it to her friends to tell them, even if it sounded crazy. "I think that sex toy remote control thing is what caused all of this to happen."

Both guests stared at the redhead blankly before Miguel finally simply asked, "What?"

"It's kind of a long story," Cassie warned, "But it goes something like this..."

The two visitors listened attentively as Cassandra laid out her suspicions about Leila and Maddie and the evidence she'd collected to support them. Dana's expression conveyed some degree of belief, as she seemed scared, but Miguel snorted contemptuously as the tale wound down. "That's absurd! I've been a stag hybrid my entire life! Even if the device you're talking about could hypnotize people into nudists or make them incredibly horny, there's no way it could change their bodies!"

Cassie glared and said, "I watched you grow antlers Tuesday night!" Miguel scoffed, so Cassandra sneered and added, "I also saw your dick swell into something respectable at the same time!" although she was only saying it to be hurtful. Miguel returned her cold and scornful look but said nothing.

Clearly trying to be a peacemaker, Dana held her hands out toward her lovers and begged, "Calm down, please! Even if the remote thing is missing now, there must be some kind of evidence if we've been changed."

Cassandra rolled her eyes and remarked, "You mean evidence aside from your nudism and seducing your housemates?" Dana blushed and stared at the floor, which made Cassie feel guilty. In a more moderate tone, she continued, "I don't know if there's anything we could do to prove that you truly are contagiously horny or whatever it said when I used it on you, but maybe old photographs would prove my point about Miguel." Turning to face him again, she asked, "Do you have any of those?"

Still looking stony, Miguel replied, "Not with me." After a pause he amended, "Well, my driver's license is in my wallet over there," pointing at the neat stack of his clothes on an end table by the door.

Dana immediately hopped up and rifled through her boyfriend's pants until she found his ID. She gasped and held it out, proclaiming, "No antlers!"

Miguel snorted again and said, "Look at the issue date. Late spring, same as my birthday. My antlers had already dropped and the new ones hadn't started."

Frustrated, Cassie yelled, "Well, then, dig out your fucking phone and let's look through whatever you've posted or been tagged in for the last ten years or so!"

Rolling his eyes, Miguel heaved himself off the couch and retrieved his phone and began looking through it. The longer he kept at it, the deeper his frown grew. Finally, something seemed to snap in his mind and his eyes went wide. He stared at Cassie like a deer in headlights and quietly admitted, "Oh my god, you're right!"

Smiling grimly, Cassandra said, "Well, that clinches it. Now we just have to decide what we're going to do about it."

--

Maddie smiled indulgently as she watched Ruth crawling around on the ground, wearing only a fresh diaper, giggling as she tried to chase Leila, who was in 'bunny mode' and also hopping or crawling. Mama Leila would make ridiculous faces at their adult baby, sending the girl into paroxysms of squealing laughter. The formerly snide young woman's attitude had done a complete one-eighty since yesterday. Although she still experienced some lingering guilt over the transformation, Maddie consoled herself that at least so far it seemed to have resulted in some dramatic improvements.

The light of the setting sun had turned the lake into molten gold, and Maddie paused to reflect on the bizarre path her life had diverted onto since she found the device. It had caused a lot of stress and confusion, certainly, and in some ways it still seemed like matters were spiraling deeply out of control. But, it had also led her to this perfect moment of beauty and contentment, relaxing with her wife and daughter as they played next to an idyllic lake.

Maddie shook her head, suddenly alarmed again at falling so deeply into the familial roleplay that Ruth's presence inspired. As it had every time previously, her arousal then flared at the realization that her mind and emotions were being manipulated so easily and so sexually. Her hand surreptitiously descended to her crotch, where it idly caressed her sex. Her lower lips were puffy and slick; indeed, they seemed to be almost permanently in that state these days, she mused. The only time recently that she could remember not being aroused was while painting.

Lost in her thoughts, Madelyn shrieked in shock when Leila suddenly collided with her, knocking them both prone in the grass with Maddie on the bottom. The bunny girl had jumped a surprisingly long distance, yet despite that the impact was very gentle. Maddie found her face mostly buried by her girlfriend's large breasts as they dangled alluringly, coated with a thin sheen of sweat and small droplets of milk. She tried to stare sternly at the grinning bunny girl, but her expression soon dissolved into a smile that mirrored the one on Leila's face. Surrendering to the moment, she began licking and nuzzling the bronze globes eagerly.

Maddie's eyes widened as she suddenly felt Ruth's tongue exploring her depths, setting off a chain reaction of chills and tingles across her body as the girl's magically enhanced oral skills affected her. She moaned appreciatively while playing with Leila's breasts, who soon thereafter leaned down further, nearly smothering Madelyn. The bunny girl whispered in her ear, confiding, "I saw you sitting over here, staring into space with a goofy little smile. Were you daydreaming about being a family again?"

Maddie nodded her head as she took a nipple in her mouth, loving the way it made her girlfriend shudder and coo, only partially thanks to her own magical enhancements. When she recovered a bit, Leila smiled again and said, "It's so sweet watching you get all dreamy imagining us married, don't you think? But I know a secret!" She said the last part in a sing-song voice, making Maddie squint with confusion.

Leaning even closer, so that her lips touched Maddie's ears, Leila whispered, "You're getting off even more because you keep succumbing to the fantasy. It makes you really hot to lose control like that, doesn't it?" Maddie shivered and whined quietly, but couldn't speak around the milky nipple in her mouth. Her reaction was apparently answer enough, however, since it prompted Leila to exhale the words, "Target trigger trance!"

Maddie was abruptly aware of being in the middle of a powerful orgasm, one so strong her abdominals were spasming uncontrollably and her legs were flailing aimlessly. She could feel Ruth's head between her thighs and knew the girl must have been getting absolutely drenched by the powerful jets gushing forth from Madelyn's squirting pussy. Her cries were still being muffled by Leila's generous bosoms, and she could see the bunny girl's mischievously smirking face despite the pillowy obstructions. From the side of her eye Maddie could still spot the sun hovering over the lake, so she knew she must not have been entranced for very long, but knowing Leila had given her another trigger was drawing out Maddie's orgasm deliciously.

Leila finally flopped to one side and beckoned to Baby Ruth to crawl toward her. She busied herself licking Maddie's girlcum off the young woman's face while Maddie tried to catch her breath. She was burning with curiosity and wanted to demand answers from her girlfriend, but didn't feel comfortable enough to discuss the matter in front of their faux daughter. For the time being she had to content herself with giving Leila a look that promised playful revenge.

Running her hand along the bunny girl's thigh, Maddie smiled and bent her head toward the aromatic bush partially concealing her lover's lower lips, deciding that she could indulge herself in a different kind of payback.

--

Hoshi felt butterflies in her stomach as she contemplated her future plans. Until very recently, Sir and Ma'am had been almost her only lovers, excluding one clumsy encounter with her prom date in high school. Discovering her passion for being a puppy had been the happiest accident of her life. For all four years of college it had been her anchor, a safe way to release her stress and cool her raging libido. The thought of making her upcoming transition to law school without the benefit of being a pet girl was terrifying.

On some level, Hoshi had always known that her relationship with Sir and Ma'am was transitory. As much as she loved the release of being a pet, she wasn't immune from other cultural influences that made her desire a dedicated spouse and children and a career and all of the bells and bags that came with a life and family of one's own. But she couldn't imagine derailing her continuing education to start a family, so she just kind of assumed that she wouldn't be saying goodbye to her Owners at least until graduation. Now, she wasn't so sure.

For one thing, meeting Jenny had been an eye-opening experience of its own. The older woman seemed even more into petplay, and possibly even more horny, than was Hoshi herself. And somehow, within a few days of discovering the scene, Jenny had managed to find or recruit a second catgirl. According to Sir and Ma'am, there were very few people in the suburbs who admitted to the kink, and of the people they knew in the city, most were more into degradation and discipline than Hoshi thought she wanted. She was starting to question whether her Owners had been completely honest in trying to keep her away from the scene in the city. A defiant part of her was itching to find out for herself.

Hoshi stared out the windows, not really paying attention to the people going about their lives outside. It was nearly closing time and the store was almost empty. Sir and Ma'am were in the back, and had already made clear their position on Hoshi's desire to dive more deeply into the lifestyle. She knew their concerns were at least partly motivated by genuine affection and worry, and she was not entirely certain that her professional ambitions would be well served by dedicating herself to open petdom. She whined unconsciously as she contemplated the burning lust deep within that was urging her to explore her needs more fully.

In her mind, Hoshi went back and forth between two questions. "Can I have the career I want while also having the sexual fulfillment I need? Can I enjoy my life enough if I turn my back on my kinks, despite how much I crave them?" She wasn't sure why, but it felt like the choice was imminent. None of her lovers had set any kind of ultimatum, at least not in regards to how long she should take to make up her mind, and school didn't start for several more weeks. Nevertheless, she felt the weight of her decision pressing down upon her, and knew that her choice had to be made before she left the store that evening.

Hoshi reached into her pocket and pulled out her pink collar, staring glumly at the shiny nametag, "Princess." She then turned to look again at the sun as it sank behind the buildings across the parking lot. Her hand clenched around the collar and she whined piteously. As the last customer left the store a few minutes later, Hoshi finally made her choice. She couldn't bear to say goodbye to her Owners, suspecting that they would try to talk her out of her choice and worried that they might succeed. Instead, she made a quick purchase and closed out her register for the last time.

When Sir and Ma'am came out of the back a few minutes later to assist with locking up, they found Hoshi's nametag and Princess's collar sitting atop a neatly folded pile of clothes.

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish 2, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetishes: Bunny/Fox+, +Nudity Fetish+, +Lactation Fetish+); Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader, Recruiter, +Petplay Fetish: Kitten+, +Nudity Fetish 2+); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 3: Kitten, +Sex Worker+); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 3, +Petplay Fetish: Bunny+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+); Cassandra Ryan (Nudity Fetish 3, +Sex Worker+,+Sex Trader+, +Petplay Fetish: Owner/Puppy+); Christina Lund (Lactation Fetish 3); Katrina Jewel Evans (+Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+, +Petplay Fetish: Kitten+, +Nudity Fetish+); Hoshi Inumura (+Petplay Fetish 2: Puppy+, +Sex Worker+); Dana Ramos (Attribute Change: Contagious Libido, +Nudity Fetish+); Miguel Moreno (Stag Man Stage 1, +Nudity Fetish+); Ruth Bergen (Attribute Change: Submissive Slave, Oral Sex Fixation, Roleplay Fetish: Family, Roleplay Fetish: ABDL); Kara Davidson (+Petplay Fetish 2: Cow+)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Transform or Dare New App gives 5 couples a party to remember.in Mind Control
Miss Udders A student hires a mesmerist to punish his busty teacher.in Mind Control
Infinity Cube Elizabeth's Phd project shouldn't be able to alter reality...in Mind Control
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories