A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 33

Story Info
Kara ruminates, Allie confides, and Ruth hopes for the best.
3k words
3.1k
4
0

Part 33 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
350 Followers

39. A Bell, a Confession, and a Mess

Friday Morning

Kara sat at her dressing table staring at her reflection. Her 25th wedding anniversary was only months away, and she considered it a cruel irony that she and her husband, Bill, had made plans to renew their vows at a small ceremony. Aside from a couple of awkward attempts at swinging back when they were newlyweds, which had been arranged with consent all around, Kara had rarely been tempted to break those vows, and had certainly never indulged her occasional idle fantasy. Not until she met Jenny.

The woman who dressed and acted like a cat had proven to be an irresistible lure to Kara. Like her spirit animal, Jenny was at turns playful and fierce, bold one moment and coy the next. That would be enough to seduce many people, but somehow or another she had figured out Kara's most secret kink and dangled it in front of her, figuratively speaking. Kara had never even confided to her husband about her hucow fetish, worried what he might think. It was both thrilling and terrifying to realize how easily she had been read, and it made her wonder if she was somehow subconsciously advertising her bovine fantasies.

Her illicit liaison had been preying on her mind ever since. She couldn't stop dwelling on it at work, and on the way home she had stopped at a farm supply store and bought a cowbell, to her intense embarrassment. She had resisted the temptation to put it on so far, but she could almost feel it around her neck, despite having hidden it in a drawer. A mix of guilt and lust had prompted the most intense lovemaking she and Bill had shared in years, with him pounding her from behind while she tried to keep her moans as human-sounding as possible.

"Bill deserves to know the truth," Kara said quietly to her reflection. To be fair, she honestly doubted he would be especially upset to hear about her having a lesbian affair. Like a lot of men, he at least talked as if the idea of his wife having kinky sex with another woman was a turn-on. His reaction might not be quite the same if confronted with a reality as opposed to a fantasy, but she didn't think a single such instance would be enough to ruin their marriage. Kara's biggest worry was that Bill would demand a free pass of his own.

Taking a deep breath, Kara steeled her nerves and decided that her best bet was a full-frontal assault, so to speak. If she embraced her new fetish and sprang that on him at the same time as confessing her affair, maybe he wouldn't be able to figure out how to feel about things before she convinced him to pick a more satisfying kind of retribution for her infidelity. Like breeding his cow, marking her with his seed and filling her udders with milk once again. Kara lowed lustily as she remembered some kinky times they had enjoyed back when she was still breastfeeding their kids twenty-odd years ago.

Resolved, Kara reached into the drawer and removed the cowbell. She stared at it for a few moments before attaching it to a velvet choker with a carabiner, which would serve until she could get a proper collar. Placing it around her neck, she shivered with excitement and also a literal chill as the cool metal nestled between her heavy breasts. She stood up and discarded her robe, revealing her nude form.

Kara was more pleased with her reflection than she could remember being for many years. She was showing her age in some ways, but she still had muscle tone to be proud of, and if she had a bit of a belly, it looked fitting for a woman so tall and with such broad hips and shoulders. She ran her fingers through her thick bush, once dark but now sprinkled with silver, and found she was still pleased. Mooing with satisfaction, she grabbed her purse from the dressing table and left for work, making a mental note to pick up some additional accoutrements on the way home that evening.

--

Kat woke up with her nose feeling wet and warm, and when she opened her eyes, she realized the sensation was caused by it being lodged in Allie's twat. Giggling, she pulled back enough to see that they had curled themselves into a sixty-nine at some point in the night. She couldn't tell for sure if they'd been licking one another in their sleep. There were plenty of residual signs of sexual escapades staining their skin, but those could have been from last night's stream.

Allie purred quietly when Kat reached out to stroke her thigh, opening one eye for a moment before yawning and stretching dramatically. Kat felt the need to do the same, and the two kitty girls turned it into something of a game, pretending to stretch while really striking naughty poses to tease one another. They progressed to kissing eventually, but after a few exploratory swipes of their tongues there was a silent but mutual agreement to brush their teeth before carrying on.

While they took care of their morning needs, Allie asked, "So, are you excited for your first escort job tonight?"

Katrina hummed and affirmed, "Yep! In fact, I'm about to hop in the shower and remove all my fur." Blushing at the use of the term, Kat corrected, "I mean, I am planning to shave my legs and all my other body hair."

Allie laughed around her toothbrush and said, "It's okay, I know what you mean! It can be hard to get out of pet mode sometimes."

Katrina sighed and admitted, "I'm honestly surprised about how exciting it is. Although it makes me worry that we're going to have to keep escalating our hijinks to keep people tuned in. I managed to go for a while with just masturbation and costumes, but you hear stories about how quickly things can just go off a cliff."

Allie shrugged and said, "I wouldn't worry too much about it. I think we'll make plenty as escorts, so the streaming stuff will be our side hustle. I mean, it's already your side hustle. But we might consider taking that pro as well."

Katrina looked up from running water in the tub and asked, "What do you mean, 'taking that pro?'"

Allie reached for her mouthwash and clarified, "We should consider setting up a dedicated studio space and using professional lighting and costumes and so forth. We should start our own porn studio."

Kat laughed until she realized Allison was being serious. "Your words seem like they should be a joke, but your expression says otherwise."

Allie spit into the sink and drank from the faucet in a decidedly cat-like way, which gave Katrina conflicting desires to fuck the girl and squeal at the cuteness. Allison eventually straightened up and confirmed, "I'm totally sincere. I don't have all the details worked out yet, and I'm not suggesting we apply for a business license or anything, but I think it's what I want to do with my life."

Seating herself on the edge of the tub as Katrina lathered her legs, Allie continued, "The university has a great cinematography school, and I think that's what I'm going to do. I didn't have any strong focus before, and figured I'd just concentrate on core classes until I found a calling. Well, I think I found my calling a little early."

Katrina wolf-whistled shrilly, surprising Allie, and then yelled, "Hey baby, nice pussy!"

Perplexed, Allie suddenly got the joke and slapped Kat playfully on the shoulder. "That was terrible!"

"It was brilliant, you're just sore because I thought of it first!" said Katrina with a smirk.

Allie scoffed, but her smiled betrayed her. "We can table the porn studio idea for further discussion at a later time. But in the more immediate future, how would you like to come visit me on Sunday? We've got a nice, big, private back yard that's great for outdoor petplay!"

Katrina smiled and was about to accept when a sudden thought occurred to her. "I thought you were staying with your mom in her inherited house? Is she out of town for the weekend?"

Allie's cheeks pinked slightly and she gasped quietly. After hesitating for a few moments, she admitted, "Actually, no. She's the one who got me interested in petplay in the first place. She's a cat, too."

Katrina dropped her razor in the tub as she stared at Allie in shock. "You mean... you and your mom?"

Allie frowned a little but nodded her head in confirmation and added, "My sister, too. Well, she knows about the petplay, anyway. Mom says she and her girlfriend are into it as well, although I don't know if Maddie has a fursona or not. Plus some girl named Hoshi, who's a puppy and mom's friend. I was hoping we could all get together Sunday and have a petplay date and record it. But I'll understand if it's too much for you. I honestly kind of forgot I hadn't come clean with you, and for that I apologize."

Katrina stared blankly at the tiles surrounding the faucet for a few moments and then confessed, "It's not too much. In fact, it makes me really fucking horny."

Allison smiled and teased, "I kind of thought you might have a secret thing for incest, given how ready you were to pretend to be my blood sister."

Blushing hotly, Kat smiled weakly in response and said, "I guess so. I mean, I'm an only child, so maybe I just never developed whatever sibling taboos most kids learn. I've never been seriously interested in my parents or cousins, although I can admit some of them are pretty good-looking people. But meeting you and imagining us being actual sisters... well, it really gets me going."

Allie sat on the edge of the tub and ran her fingers through Kat's hair. "I'm glad it doesn't have to be a secret, Kitty Kat. I very much want you to meet the rest of the pets, so I'm really happy that you're into the other kinkiness as well."

Kat hummed happily at the attention, subconsciously leaning her head into firmer contact with the stroking hand. "Count me in!" she purred, reaching out to stroke Allie's thigh. "Mmm, your legs feel pretty smooth already, but if you need to borrow any shaving stuff for tonight, feel free."

"I should be okay," Allison said with a wink, "But maybe you'd like some help shaving your kitty?"

--

Ruth had spent the night in the tent with the two most important people in her life. She knew she'd been lonely and depressed for a long time now, but had found it impossible to bring herself out of her spiral no matter what self-help and pop psychology tricks she tried. On some level she wondered if she was even capable of giving such things honest effort, or if her traumas were sabotaging her attempts before they even started. She was pretty certain that the abandonment and betrayal and subsequent isolation were the biggest part of her unrelenting hostility toward other people, and toward Leila in particular. It was hard enough facing the strangers in this town, but seeing a rival from high school looking healthy and happy and not alone had just been too much and made her snap.

Somehow or another, though, that ugly episode had been the turning point in her life. Or maybe it was more akin to a rebirth. Certainly everything prior to Mommy Maddie and Mama Leila adopting her felt like a life lived by someone else. The old Ruth had never been comfortable with lesbians, although she hadn't truly believed most of the nasty things she had said about Mama in the store. They were merely convenient verbal tools that could be used to lash out effectively, to convey ugly feelings that were mostly unrelated to the epithets hurled. But there was no doubt in her mind that old Ruth would have been at least shocked and probably appalled to find herself in a non-hetero relationship, to say nothing of a non-monogamous one.

The new Ruth simply didn't care very much what the old Ruth would have wanted, much less the middle Ruth who had been wounded and trapped and filled with the poison of her inexpressible anguish. Baby Ruth had two mothers who seemed to adore her, and her only concern was in making sure they knew how much she loved them, in hopes that they'd never leave her. She was only too happy to drain their breasts in the early hours of the morning, happily switching from teat to teat and greedily guzzling their delicious milk. That was another thing she suspected her old self would have felt furious or humiliated about, but that only seemed to make the nectar sweeter.

Later in the morning they decided to visit the rec area to get some cold treats. Although Ruth would have liked to crawl, Mommy and Mama were each holding one of her hands as they walked on either side, escorting her to the small concession area near the office and other facilities. She was sporting only a fresh diaper; the fact that she was wearing more than anyone else she saw was both strange and thrilling. Most people smiled at them as they passed, wishing them a good morning, and for the first time in longer than she could remember, she was smiling back.

Reaching the small shed that housed the concessions, Ruth could see that it was mostly cold drinks, ice creams, and the like, which seemed sensible given how the heat never really went away in summer in this part of the country. An older woman grinned at her and then said to the group, "Good morning! Are you ladies looking for anything in particular?"

Maddie smiled back and affirmed, "I'm boring and I always get a strawberry popsicle, or the closest thing to it." She opened a small clutch and removed some cash, asking the others, "What do you two want? I'm paying."

"Thank you, wifey!" Leila joked, which prompted Maddie to smile and lean over to kiss her supposed spouse on the lips. The bunny girl hummed, scanning the list tacked on the wall. "I'm in the mood for something chocolate, I think. What about you, Baby?"

In a small voice, somewhat embarrassed, Ruth murmured, "I don't know?"

As Maddie paid for her popsicle she asked, "Do you want us to pick something for you or do you just need more time to decide? It's not like we're in a big hurry or anything."

"More time, please?" whispered Ruth, feeling irrationally nervous for being asked such a simple question.

Maddie simply shrugged as she began enjoying her icy treat, waiting patiently as Leila selected and received her fudge pop. Both turned to look at Ruth expectantly, and feeling pressured, she pointed at the shaved ice machine tucked into the corner, saying, "One of those, please!"

Maddie nodded and handed over the money while the woman packed a cup with the frozen slivers and asked, "What syrups do you want, dear?"

Frozen with indecision again, Ruth hemmed and hawed but made no answer. Leila finally took pity and said, "Let's keep it simple. Give her strawberry. Oh, and I always loved lime with strawberry, so give her a squirt of that, too."

The woman was distracted by completing the order, so she didn't immediately notice what happened as a result of Leila's slip of the tongue. Ruth stared in confusion as Mommy Maddie squealed around her popsicle and dropped to her knees in the sand. At first she thought it was a simple case of brain freeze, but she blushed when Mommy's hand began frantically rubbing between her legs. Mama Leila gasped a moment later and whispered, "Oh, fuck!"

Ruth watched as Leila tried to stop her lover's shameful display, but nothing she did worked. Pulling Maddie's arm away from her junction simply resulted in Mommy dropping her chest into the sand and replacing her questing fingers with the remains of her popsicle, thrusting it in and out of her warm depths. By now other people had noticed what was going on and the woman in the concessions stand was yelling, trying to get Maddie to stop and telling people not to look, as if such shouted instructions might possibly be obeyed.

Ruth reached out for her shaved ice, sitting forgotten on the counter, and discovered she loved the combination of strawberry and lime. She watched with interest as Mommy finally squirted into the sand, shooting her popsicle stick and the last few bites of the sugary treat several feet away. There were howls of laughter and screams of outrage from the onlookers, and Ruth noticed in a detached way that most of the men were trying to hide erections and failing dismally.

"Get your things and leave immediately!" the concessions woman was screaming. "Do not ever come back! Do you understand me? If I ever see any of you here again I'll have the sheriff haul you off!"

Her face as red as a ripe tomato, and Leila's looking much the same, Maddie simply nodded and rushed away as quickly as she could, without a word or a backward glance. Mama followed more slowly, with her hands over her belly as if she felt ill. She didn't object when Baby Ruth went back down to her hands and knees and crawled after them, even though she made a mess with the remains of her shaved ice treat.

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish 2, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetishes: Bunny/Fox+, +Nudity Fetish+, +Lactation Fetish+); Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader, Recruiter, +Petplay Fetish: Kitten+, +Nudity Fetish 2+); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 3, +Petplay Fetish: Bunny+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+); Katrina Jewel Evans (+Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+, +Petplay Fetish: Kitten+, +Nudity Fetish+); Ruth Bergen (Attribute Change: Submissive Slave, Oral Sex Fixation, Roleplay Fetish: Family, Roleplay Fetish: ABDL); Kara Davidson (+Petplay Fetish 2: Cow+)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Transform or Dare New App gives 5 couples a party to remember.in Mind Control
Miss Udders A student hires a mesmerist to punish his busty teacher.in Mind Control
Infinity Cube Elizabeth's Phd project shouldn't be able to alter reality...in Mind Control
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories