A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 34

Story Info
Cassie's rough softball practice ends more happily.
2.9k words
4.6k
5
0

Part 34 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
345 Followers

40. Fast Pitch Ballin'

Friday Mid-Day

Following their meeting the evening before, Cassie had invited Miguel and Dana to spend the night with her again. For a change of pace, they had enjoyed a much more leisurely and relaxed bout of lovemaking than in the past. Partly this was because they all felt a need for closeness and comfort that they couldn't quite verbally express, related to their fears about the device and how it could change people. They also needed to be more careful about Miguel's antlers. Prior to the intervention that made him accept that they were new they had all subconsciously known how to deal with the bony protrusions, but thinking about them ironically made them harder to cope with. Fortunately, other than some damage to the walls and pillows, the trio had been able to work around the issue.

Dana and Miguel had decided to spend Friday morning scouting out new apartments, just in case their current housing issues proved irreconcilable. While dealing with their hygiene needs, Dana had confessed to Cassie that she didn't know if she was truly ready to try living with Miguel, but that their group relationship the last few weeks at least made it seem less than completely crazy. Cassie had given her a hug and told the girl she believed that things would work out fine in the end.

Ruminating on Miguel and Dana's situation did not seem to be a winning strategy at softball practice, unfortunately. Cassie's eyes squinted shut as a ball bounced off her forehead for the third time that morning. "Fuckin' ouch!" she cried, more angry and embarrassed than actually hurt.

"Oh, poor baby!" teased Salalai as she jogged over to retrieve the errant ball. "Did you get a boo-boo? Do you need me to kiss it and make it better?" Before Cassie could respond, the other young woman stretched up on her toes and planted a loud, theatrical smooch on the redhead's temple. Cassie's breath hitched and her nipples crinkled. She and Sally had been flirting with one another more heavily every practice since the sunscreen incident, although neither seemed sure whether they wanted to take things further.

"Stop goofing around, ladies!" yelled Coach Lehman. "If I see any more displays like that you'll spend the rest of practice running laps!"

"Yes, coach!" the girls shouted in unison, quickly moving apart again to continue their drills. Salalai's kiss had at least successfully distracted Cassie from dwelling on the situation with her lovers, although it didn't really help her concentration in an absolute sense. A few minutes later the ball glanced off of Cassie's glove and struck her in the head again.

"Piss-drinking son of a whore!" yelled Cassandra, stamping her feet in anger as she massaged her increasingly sore noggin. Salalai and several other girls burst out laughing in response.

The offending ball had rolled over to their teammate Shanice, who kicked it back toward the irritated girl, teasing her by saying, "Try not to trip on that!" Cassie scooped the ball up and flipped the girl off for good measure. She lobbed it back to Sally with some vengeance and gritted her teeth, prepared to give the drills her full attention from there on out.

Salalai's return throw arced high into the air, which was strange since they weren't working on catching fly balls at the moment. Cassie squinted to keep her eyes focused on it, but peripherally detected Sally doing something odd. She chanced a glance down to her partner and saw that she had raised her shirt to her neck, exposing her lean, honey-colored belly with its hint of abs. Furthermore, the sports bra Sally was wearing didn't completely conceal the dark rings around her slightly pokey nipples. The softball landed squarely on top of Cassie's head as she gawked at her teammate.

"Butt-fucking spunk-guzzler!" screamed Cassie. Several of the other girls, Salalai included, fell to the ground laughing, either at Cassie's clumsiness or her colorful metaphors.

"Goddammit, that's enough of that!" yelled Coach Lehman. "Ryan! Nionee! Start doing laps! Don't stop until I say so!"

Cassie groaned and tossed her glove on her gym bag as she jogged toward the track that surrounded the ball field. Salalai, struggling to get control of her laughter, followed closely behind. "I hope you're happy, bitch!" Cassie pouted.

"Hey, you've got no room to complain," chuckled Sally. "You and your big, freckled melons bounce around all morning begging for attention, but you can't even cope with seeing some other girl's tits in a bra? Cry me a river!"

"Ugh! Whatever!" Cassie reluctantly conceded. Getting a coy smile, she then said, "Maybe if you spent more time topless I wouldn't have been so shocked." Salalai's cheeks got brighter and she winked in response. Before they could resume their verbal sparring, however, both girls pitched forward unexpectedly into a soggy, muddy hole they hadn't noticed.

The grass was still dotted with sporadic small puddles from an overnight rainstorm, which made it unfortunately easy to overlook the suspiciously large number of such pools localized in one area. It just so happened that a water pipe that ordinarily fed the sprinklers had ruptured, resulting in a sodden mess concealed under the sod that carpeted the outfield the girls were jogging through. The thin skin of greenery yielded to their weight and they both toppled into a much larger mudhole than they would have imagined.

"Goddamn cunt-slapping slut-burger!" Cassie bellowed in rage, and this time Sally didn't laugh at her, although everyone else did, including the coach.

Coach Lehman, now the one struggling to contain her mirth, jogged over and reached out to help her players extricate themselves from the rust-colored muck that had tripped them up. "What a mess! I guess I ought to thank you ladies for discovering this before we played a real game," she said, the corner of her mouth twitching despite her best efforts. "I guess I'll let you two off the hook for the laps, just this once. Hit the showers and get cleaned up!"

Cassie and Sally did their best to fling away as much of the mud as they could before grabbing their bags and making their way more carefully toward the locker rooms. "What a fucking day!" sighed Salalai. "Guess I'll be doing an extra load of laundry this weekend. I doubt this red clay mud is actually going to come out completely. My favorite sports bra and now it's stained. Ruined forever!" Sally threw her arm across her forehead dramatically, as if to emphasize the magnitude of her loss.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," teased Cassie, "Cleaning clothes is a burden few can long withstand. Maybe you should just give up on textiles entirely!"

As they entered their locker room Sally looked around to make sure it was empty before admitting, "Well, I might just do that later, but for right now I'm going to stand under the water and see how much of this shit I can rinse off." The girls tossed their bags on a bench and fished out towels before entering the shower area.

Unlike the showers at the gym for faculty and staff, theirs was a completely open floorplan. Cassie hadn't actually showered with her teammates since she had become a nudist, and even after home games it wasn't something everyone did. In the past she'd never done more than idly admire some of her more attractive peers, but for some reason the idea of seeing them all naked and getting sprayed with water while she watched was now extremely titillating.

She and Sally took adjacent showerheads and adjusted the temperature before letting the streaming water wash away the offending muck. Cassie didn't need much more than a rinse, so she had the freedom to admire Sally's lean and muscular form as her clothes got completely soaked and clung tightly to her skin. She loved how the girl's broad shoulders flowed into her well-defined upper arms, the biceps flexing alluringly as Salalai wrung the mud out of her jet-black hair. Her hips were equally wide, and Cassie particularly loved the thick and more heavily-muscled thighs of the girl who played catcher.

"Maybe it's just from the shower, but it almost looks like you're drooling," taunted Salalai, prompting Cassie to snap her jaw closed. The two girls stared into each other's eyes for a few moments until they were both convinced they wanted the same thing. Without another word, Sally held her arms straight up, inviting Cassie to pull her top off, which the redhead was quite happy to do.

Cassandra moaned quietly as she exposed Sally's breasts. It wasn't her first time seeing them, but it was her first time appreciating them. As befit her overall frame, the mounds were rather more broad than deep, yet still pleasingly plump. Freed from the bra, Sally's areolae proved to be almost on the underside of her hanging breasts and the nipples pointed somewhat down. They were new and unusual to Cassie's experience, but beautiful. She caressed them lovingly while Salalai smiled at her fascination, then bent forward to taste them.

It turned out that Sally's breasts were not especially sensitive, but she seemed content to let her new lover enjoy them while shimmying out of her exercise pants and underwear. Satisfied for the moment, Cassie stepped back slightly to admire the neatly trimmed bush now on display, and cooed as she traced her fingers along the curve where Sally's thighs met her groin. "You have such a magnificent physique," Cassie opined quietly. "The perfect combination of athletic and lean and feminine. A work of art."

Salalai blushed a little and smiled crookedly before replying, "That's a pretty corny pick-up line, and maybe a little late."

Cassandra smiled and shook her head, clarifying, "I meant every word, and not in that way. Call it professional admiration; you know what I'm studying. I was just expressing sincere admiration for a job well done."

"Well, I guess that's okay then," the darker girl smirked. "I don't mind being admired by a professional." She turned around to expose her tight, rounded ass to the redhead, bending and flexing slightly to show it off to its best effect.

Cassie gasped and ran her hands over the smooth, firm buns and repeated, "Magnificent." Slyly, she then said, "If you want a corny pick-up line, though..." She let the silence linger for a few moments before sliding her hand down between Sally's thighs and inserting the tip of her finger into her friend's sex, saying, "Is that my finger in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" Salalai's response to the intrusion and comment was gasp followed by a laugh. She pulled forward enough to turn around and fiercely kissed her new redheaded lover. Their tongues collided with urgency as their hands explored each other's curves.

Cassie broke their kiss in order to nuzzle Sally's neck, running her tongue along the side and up to her ear, taking the lobe into her mouth for a gentle nibble. Absently, she admired the contrast of their skin tones, with Salalai's honey-colored flesh, slightly browner outside the lines marking her preferred swimsuit, starkly highlighting Cassie's own somewhat milky paleness, still untanned despite her nudism, although considerably more freckled on her arms and shoulders.

Sally returned the favor, licking and nibbling on Cassie's ear for a moment before whispering, "I get the impression we both prefer it on top. Is that true for you?" Cassie nodded her head and breathed an affirmative reply. "Well then," suggested Salalai, "Would you like to trib for a little while and then sixty-nine?"

Cassie laughed gently in response and said, "That works for me in theory. But I have a better idea." With a final kiss on the lips she turned and walked out of the shower area, dripping unconcernedly on the bench as she rummaged in her bag. Sally goggled in surprise when Cassandra returned with a double-ended dildo in a garish, lime-green color. "Ta-da!" she said as she proudly presented the sex toy.

"You had that in your gym bag?!" exclaimed Sally, giggling and blushing. "Oh, my goodness! You're kinkier than I thought!"

"Well, the bag just seemed so empty once I got rid of the spare clothes," Cassie teased. "I needed something for ballast!"

Salalai laughed even harder as they situated themselves on the floor of the shower. Cassie carefully worked one end of the dildo into her pussy, making sure it was lined up nicely, then scooted forward until the other end pressed against Sally's opening. She parted her folds with one hand while nestling the tip of the sex toy comfortably inside, sighing with satisfaction at the penetration.

Salalai glanced up at her lover and admitted, "You're not my first girl, Cass, but just so you know, this double-dildo situation is a new one on me. So tell me if I'm doing something wrong, please."

Cassandra smiled and confessed, "I've only used it a few times myself, unless you count masturbation. But don't worry, it's not rocket science."

Sally, who was in the engineering school, giggled again and said, "What a shame!" as the two girls began thrusting their hips, working out a rhythm that allowed them both to engulf a little more of the toy with each push. They didn't hurry, preferring to watch one another's faces as they tried to shove more length inside themselves. Cassie noticed an adorable tremor in Sally's lips as she bit the lower one in concentration during each attempt, followed by a quiet gasp at the end of the effort.

Soon enough the two girls had the dildo completely concealed, their lower lips sliding slickly across each other as they shared a pussy kiss. The slippery floor didn't make for the best conditions to try vigorous humping, plus the fit of the toy was rather tight, so they contented themselves with wriggling and pushing motions that ground their clits together and shifted the toy somewhat side to side rather than much back and forth. It wasn't the same technique Cassie had used in bed with Dana, but it was deliciously enjoyable all the same.

The two friends reached a crescendo only a few minutes later, leaving them panting and gasping for breath, but not entirely satisfied. After a short rest they resumed their lovemaking even more energetically than before, despite it causing the occasional slip or slide. Smiling at Salalai after both her arms gave way, causing the catcher to land on her back, Cassie gave an extra-hard thrust and pushed the other girl several feet, although she moved along with her, the pressure on the dildo keeping them somewhat attached to one another.

Sally laughed and got into the spirit of the game, and soon they were engaged in a fierce struggle to shove each other around the room with the dildo. Although the sex had morphed into a different kind of play, the stimulation they received was no less intense, and both girls climaxed again when the slightly larger and stronger Cassie managed to push Salalai into one of the tiled walls. They moaned loudly for a few moments, then leaned in to kiss once more.

Sally ran her hands over Cassie's breasts and then around to her back and said, "This was amazing, and I probably won't be able to walk properly all weekend, but we're wasting water and the practice time is almost over."

Cassandra laughed and replied, "I can take a hint! But I insist that we do this again sometime. Maybe not exactly this, I'm open to variations on a theme, but I want to see more of you!"

They kissed again for a few seconds and Salalai admitted, "You know what? I think that can be arranged." With no further explanation, she pushed gently against Cassie's shoulders to make her back away enough to get a hand around the dildo. Holding it steady, Cassie pulled herself the rest of the way off the toy, then Sally removed it from her own depths. She gave Cassandra a smoky look as she licked the end that had recently been lodged inside the redhead. Cassie smiled as she watched, pinching one of her nipples distractedly.

Without much warning, Sally suddenly said, "Catch!" and threw the dildo to its owner. Caught completely off-guard, Cassie was only able to get a hand up and deflect the flying toy, causing one end of it to smack against her head.

"You're a jizz-slurping tramp!" she screamed, but couldn't help but laugh finally. They clambered to their feet and shut off the showers before toweling dry, smiling coyly at one another and stealing naughty pinches.

Cassie was prepared to wait patiently while Sally got dressed, but the other girl simply packed up her towel and zipped up her bag and returned the redhead's stare. "Did you forget something?" Cassie inquired pointedly, looking up and down her lover's lean, nude form.

Salalai raised her eyebrows and asked, "Did you? I thought you wanted to see more of me?"

Surprised at first, Cassandra grinned delightedly when she realized the truth. With no further comment, Cassie grabbed her bag and offered her arm to Sally, who hooked it with her own and smiled before picking up her tote as well. The two naked girls shouldered their way through the locker room doors and marched out happily arm-in-arm, beaming with joy and excitement.

Affected Targets: Cassandra Ryan (Nudity Fetish 3, +Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+, +Petplay Fetish: Owner/Puppy+); Salalai Nionee (+Nudity Fetish 2+)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Transform or Dare New App gives 5 couples a party to remember.in Mind Control
Miss Udders A student hires a mesmerist to punish his busty teacher.in Mind Control
Infinity Cube Elizabeth's Phd project shouldn't be able to alter reality...in Mind Control
Build-A-Partner: Experimental Tech A young nerdy shut-in receives a reality-warping surprise.in Mind Control
More Stories