A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 35

Story Info
Maddie recovers from her public debacle, Hoshi visits Jenny.
2.5k words
2.8k
4
0

Part 35 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
345 Followers

41. How Adoption Works

Friday Mid-Day

Maddie scrambled back toward their camp, struggling with conflicting feelings of elation and horror. She was almost dizzy after her intense and incredibly public orgasm, possibly the strongest she had ever experienced. Considering just how many powerful climaxes she'd had in the past few weeks, she was a little awed that there was still apparently room for escalation. She suspected, or at least hoped, that the lingering arousal she still felt from being exposed was somehow tied to her mind control fetish. Thinking that she might have been naturally inclined to love public humiliation would be, perhaps ironically, mortifying.

Arriving at the tent, Maddie started packing things up almost mechanically, barely paying attention to being neat or tidy about it. The lack of clothes meant that they didn't have much aside from their bedding and the food, so she was more than half done before Leila finally returned.

"I am so, so, so sorry, Maddie!" wailed the bunny girl, looking close to tears. "I wasn't thinking! It was an accident, I promise! I never wanted this to happen! I'll take it out, I swear! Or I will if you still trust me. I wouldn't blame you if never let me trigger you again. I'm such an idiot!" Leila dissolved into tears at the end of her speech, and Madelyn dropped the bag she was holding to hug her girlfriend, gently shushing her.

"It's alright, don't blame yourself so much. I know it was an accident," she soothed. "Objectively speaking, I'd much rather we saved that kind of stuff for more private encounters, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit to enjoying it some." Madelyn chuckled softly, imagining how she must have looked to the crowd, and felt another tingle deep inside.

Leila was looking at her incredulously and finally asked, "How can you be laughing about this?"

Seeing that her girlfriend was mostly recovered from the momentary plunge into shame, Maddie smiled at her and stroked her floppy rabbit ears lovingly. "Well, someone once said: if you're gonna laugh about it later, you may as well laugh about it now. Believe me, to the people we can talk to about this kind of thing, it'll be a hilarious story somewhere down the line." Frowning slightly, Madelyn looked around and asked, "Where did Ruth go?"

Leila sniffled a little and answered, "She's crawling along behind, so she's moving kind of slow. Plus, she's still trying to eat her shaved ice, so she keeps stopping." Laughing very weakly, she mentioned, "When I looked back to check on her, I noticed that woman from the snack bar trying to kick dry sand on the stain you left. That's probably funny."

Maddie giggled and agreed, "Yep! Exactly what I mean! Details like that will turn this into a great party tale someday. I may even claim that she cited me for littering because she didn't dare pick up the popsicle stick."

Leila laughed more loudly at that, and more tears started flowing, which worried Maddie until she was able to coax an explanation out of her gasping girlfriend. "I totally forgot! One of the birds swooped down and snatched it up! Flew off to his nest with your dildo-pop!" The two girls held each other as they surrendered to the absurdity of the moment and slowly slipped to the ground, laughing uncontrollably. Ruth happily crawled into the mix when she arrived a minute or two later, kissing her adoptive mothers with her sugar-sticky lips.

The three young women took a few minutes to comfort each other before Maddie declared, "Okay, we'd better finish getting packed and get out of here. If we dawdle that woman probably will call the cops." She and Leila got to their feet while Ruth sat on the ground, looking worried.

As she helped pack the car, Leila asked, "Where are we going to go for tonight? Should we just head back home, or look for somewhere else to stay?"

Maddie pursed her lips and said, "I guess we should look for a hotel. But I don't know if I want to spend that much money. Maybe we should just cut the trip short?"

Looking anguished, Ruth cried out, "Don't go! I mean, if you can't stay at a hotel you can stay with me! There's room at my trailer! It's not very nice but I'll clean it up better!"

Maddie and Leila exchanged looks, trying to gauge the other's feelings. Leila seemed uncertain but nothing in her expression or posture suggested she was opposed, so Maddie shrugged and said, "I guess that would be okay for tonight. We can at least cook a real dinner and sit down to eat like a family." Ruth looked overjoyed, and Leila smirked, clearly sharing Maddie's suspicion that she had succumbed to the roleplay fantasy again, although the bunny girl seemed to find it far more amusing.

"Ruth, grow up," commanded Madelyn, but not harshly. "You need to get dressed and lead us back to your place; I never looked up the address."

The adult baby promptly got to her feet, blushing slightly, and replied, "Yes, Mommy!" while she dashed to her vehicle for her clothes.

Putting the last of their things into her car, Maddie reluctantly donned a light summer dress that belonged to Leila. It wasn't a great fit, being too loose and a little too short for Maddie's build, but she figured she'd likely want to get naked again as soon as they settled in at Ruth's trailer. A sudden thought occurred to her as she adjusted the shoulder straps and she eyed her girlfriend curiously. "What was the other trigger?" she asked.

Leila, who had been just about to enter the car, blushed and mumbled, "It was nothing naughty."

Maddie laughed a little and prodded further, saying, "Look, I'm not saying I don't trust you, but if you're really contrite about the popsicle fiasco, I think you should go ahead and fess up so I'll know what to expect."

Still blushing, Leila glanced toward Ruth, who appeared ready to go, and motioned to Maddie to continue their conversation in the car. The two girls got into the vehicle and once she was buckled in the bunny girl admitted, "The new trigger just makes you want to kiss me if I say anything about us being married."

Maddie, in the process of strapping herself in as well, let go of the buckle and leaned over to give her hunny bunny a kiss. Leila looked confused and said, "I didn't realize a statement like that would trigger it."

Maddie grinned and confessed, "I don't think it did. That smooch was just for being such a hopelessly adorable cuddle-bunny of a mind controller."

Leila beamed and her nose twitched in response. She leaned over, clearly wanting another kiss, which Maddie obliged. Finally ready, they followed Ruth's car as she led them out of the campground. The concessions woman was at the gate along with a couple of other people, all of them glaring at the girls as they departed. Maddie refrained from her urge to flip them off, self-aware enough to realize that her feeling of injustice was at least partially from her inability to credibly explain why she wasn't entirely at fault.

As they navigated the back roads to Ruth's trailer, Leila again posed the question, "What are we going to do about Ruth?"

"Aside from give her a good fuck tonight?" replied Madelyn, somewhat rhetorically. "I have no idea. No good ideas, anyway."

"What if we introduced her to Tina?" asked her girlfriend. "Maybe that's just me trying to solve one problem with another problem, but they both seem really needy and lonely. Or Ruth definitely is, and Tina seems like she might be, since she's gotten kind of fixated on us. And maybe I only think she'd be a good 'dommy-mommy' for Ruth because of her milk making me think she's a MILF. But maybe we could invite them to meet each other?"

Maddie tilted her head as she considered the proposal. "That doesn't sound like a bad idea to me at all!" she finally declared. "I mean, we might have to be a little coercive, in a sense, but I think it probably wouldn't be too hard to convince them to nurse, and once that happens, I think we're golden!" Curtailing her excitement a little, she clarified, "That sounded wrong. But I definitely think the idea is worth exploring."

--

Jenny was lounging in her living room, somewhat despondently, stroking a purring Bubbles while the television droned in the background. She was wearing her cat ears and collar and make-up, but hadn't felt in the mood to get entirely into character when no one else was around to play with. She was left reflecting on the thought that her spur-of-the-moment impulse to adopt Bubbles to help face the prospect of being an empty-nester might have been surprisingly prescient.

Her thoughts returned to contemplating Hoshi and her predicament, as they had often done since yesterday afternoon. To Jenny's chagrin, she realized she barely knew anything about her puppy friend outside of her kinks and her job, which were both in some degree of peril. She resolved that if Hoshi did seek her out at some point, she'd make sure to learn about the other sides of her life as well, no matter how much petplay fun they had together.

As if in response to Jenny's musings, the doorbell rang, sending Bubbles scuttling under the couch. Wondering who it might be, she went to the front door and peeked through the lens to see Hoshi on the stoop. Or perhaps it was Princess: she was standing upright, but wearing a collar and possibly nothing else, although the fish-eye effect of the peephole made it hard to tell. Opening the door in a hurry, Jenny beamed at her friend and said, "I'm so happy to see you, Princess/Hoshi!"

The younger woman smiled back, somewhat sadly, and replied, "I'm not Princess anymore. She belonged to Sir and Ma'am but they couldn't keep her anymore, so I guess she's just Stray now."

Jenny gave the girl an understanding expression and swept her into a hug. As suspected, Hoshi was almost naked. She wore nothing on top aside from her collar, a less fancy one than before and which bore no nametag, leaving her small and perky boobs exposed, with her little red nipples hard and pointy. Her fluffy white tail dangled from beneath a skirt that would have been somewhat modest if paired with anything else, and her knee-high socks somehow managed to draw attention to the lack of a shirt.

"Well, you're in luck, Stray," said Jenny. "This house happens to be a pet sanctuary, so come on inside and let me get you a bowl of water or something."

Hoshi chuckled a little as she followed Jenny into the house and to the living room. Bubbles came out from under the couch while Jenny was in the kitchen fetching refreshments, and Hoshi's smile looked entirely genuine as she renewed her acquaintance with the actual feline. She placed two bowls on the floor and asked her guest, "Join me for a drink?"

Hoshi dropped to all fours and sniffed at the contents before lapping and slurping some up. Jenny tossed a few cat treats to Bubbles before kneeling down to have some of the wine cooler she had poured for them. Unfortunately, it seemed that the act triggered Hoshi in some way, as she began quietly crying. Remorse and sorrow filled Jenny and she crawled forward to rub her face against Hoshi's, trying to provide whatever comfort she could. "Do you want to talk about it?" she prodded gently.

Hoshi sniffled softly and said, "I'm just kind of torn up about having to leave. They were kind of an anchor for me, I guess, and now I feel adrift. I know it'll be a while before every little thing I do as a puppy stops reminding me of them." Hoshi explained her relationship history with Sir and Ma'am more fully while Jenny listened attentively, occasionally stroking the younger woman's silky hair. When Hoshi finally finished recounting her sorrows she bent back down to finish her wine cooler. Jenny ran her hand down the length of the puppy girl's spine tentatively.

"Maybe you just need to make some new memories, then?" she offered cautiously, not wanting to seem like she was pressuring her friend. To her relief, Hoshi smiled and rubbed their faces together again in response. "Do you want to be strays together? Or would you prefer me playing at being your... foster owner?"

"Strays," Hoshi affirmed immediately and with conviction. "No offense or anything, but I'm not quite ready to look for a new Owner yet. I hope you understand."

Jenny leaned over and kissed Hoshi on the lips, to the younger woman's slight surprise. "No offense at all, dear. Let's go have a romp in the back yard, shall we?" Hoshi yipped excitedly and wiggled her ass to show her agreement. The two women took a moment to divest themselves of the rest of their clothes, and Jenny retrieved one of her tails from her purse on the coffee table. Hoshi obligingly slobbered all over the plug to help lubricate it before Angel slid it comfortably in place.

Angel and Stray crawled happily out onto the deck while Bubbles glared jealously at them from a window. They chased one another through the grass playfully, swatting and biting at each other's tails and whacking around the occasional stick or pine cone as a game. They got steadily more flushed from a combination of a blazing sun and a more interior heat. Noticing that they had both neglected to put on sunscreen, Angel persuaded Stray to crawl under the canopy of some large azalea bushes lining the fence.

Once out of direct sunlight they both began to feel cooler and more frisky and started licking each other's faces. Soon their paws were eagerly massaging breasts and bellies and thighs before seeking warmer regions. Stray whimpered as Angel eased a digit into her sex and fumbled around in an attempt to return the favor. The two petgirls pressed their bodies tightly together as they kissed and licked and fingered one another. Stray yipped excitedly as she creamed her lover's paw, and her own frantic efforts paid off moments later as Angel began yowling to announcer her own climax.

They were rudely interrupted by a harsh battering against the wooden privacy fence, quickly silencing their cries in fear and surprise. A male voice called out, "Shoo! Skedaddle! Goddamn stray cats making more goddamn stray cats!" The voice wandered off muttering similar unhappy remarks, and it was all Jenny and Hoshi could do to contain their laughter. They managed to crawl out of the bushes and run to the house as people before they collapsed against each other in mirth.

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish 2, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetishes: Bunny/Fox+, +Nudity Fetish+, +Lactation Fetish+); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 3: Kitten, +Sex Worker+); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 3, +Petplay Fetish: Bunny+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+); Hoshi Inumura (+Petplay Fetish 2: Puppy+, +Sex Worker+); Ruth Bergen (Attribute Change: Submissive Slave, Oral Sex Fixation, Roleplay Fetish: Family, Roleplay Fetish: ABDL)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Transform or Dare New App gives 5 couples a party to remember.in Mind Control
Miss Udders A student hires a mesmerist to punish his busty teacher.in Mind Control
Infinity Cube Elizabeth's Phd project shouldn't be able to alter reality...in Mind Control
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories