A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 36

Story Info
Tina has her Allie date and Dana gets the heat again.
2.6k words
3k
4
0

Part 36 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
340 Followers

42. Milk and Nookies

Friday Evening

Allison had reluctantly donned a sexy dress for her first date as an escort. It was contrary to her desire to be free of clothing as much as possible, but it also seemed somewhat unprofessional to show up to work stark nude. Without knowing the preferences of the customer on that point ahead of time, it seemed wiser to err on the side of caution and give the person renting her affections the option of unwrapping the package they paid for. Fortunately, not wearing a bra or panties seemed very much acceptable dress code for a hooker, and she made sure her long nipples were noticeably perky before she summoned a ride to meet her client.

Allie was a little surprised and amused at the coincidence that her first "Jane" had wound up taking her to dinner at the same restaurant Madelyn worked at. To be fair, it was a reasonably fancy restaurant, but it was more of a family dining establishment than the kind of place she would have expected someone to take their whore for a meal. She got a delicious thrill every time she thought of herself in such a way, and had been wet and ready to pay her date off before they'd even gotten the menus.

The lady had introduced herself as Christina, or Tina for short, and was clearly very nervous. Her anxiety reinforced Allie's suspicions that this was the woman's first time engaging an escort, and possibly even her first time with a woman. She wanted to draw Tina out, if only to satisfy her curiosity about how good her guess was, but her Madame had warned against asking too many personal questions, as a matter of professional discretion. So she let Christina do most of the talking instead, which meant a lot of awkward pauses since she seemed reluctant to discuss where the night was leading, at least in public.

There had been a few fairly amusing incidents during dinner. Allie, thinking she was being cute, ordered milk to drink, trying to be naughty and flirtatious. She'd been surprised and a little turned on when Tina had immediately grabbed her breasts, blushing fiercely. It happened a second time while they were enjoying their dinner, when the waiter asked if she wanted a refill of her beverage. Tina had a bite in her mouth but her other hand, which had been holding her knife, dropped it noisily on the table in favor of pinching a nipple when the magic word was uttered. Allie guessed it had something to do with Tina's lactation, perhaps a nervous habit she'd picked up. It promised to be fun once they had some privacy.

Both ladies seemed somewhat relieved as they finally exited the establishment and made their way to Tina's car and thence to her apartment. Allie was a little surprised that there were no obvious signs of a baby being present, but perhaps she kept all of that in the nursery, or with whoever was taking care of the infant to give its mother some privacy to indulge her kinks.

"So, Tina, alone at last!" purred Allie as she slinked up to the older woman and put her hands on the blonde's narrow hips. "I've been eager to sample your wares all week. I hope you're not planning to play hard to get!" she teased.

Tina seemed rather pleased to have Allie broach the subject and admitted, "I plan to make it very easy for you, actually. Let's head to my bedroom, though. The couch isn't as comfortable as I thought when I bought it."

"Lead the way, Mommy!" said Allie, amused to see Tina blush red at the naughty term of endearment. She slid her dress down and stepped out of it as Tina turned to go down the hallway and enjoyed seeing the blue eyes go wide when they beheld her nakedness upon reaching the master bedroom. Like many others, Tina seemed to fixate on the extraordinarily long nipples adorning Allie's medium-sized breasts. She licked her lips and sent a shiver of anticipation down the whore's spine.

"I'm ready for a taste, Mommy," Allie prompted, reaching out to gently cradle the willowy woman's breasts. Tina gave a nervous smile and reached behind her to unzip her dress, letting it fall to the floor, then unhooked her heavy bra as well. Her red nipples, engorged and already leaking, caused Allie to lick her own lips, although she was doing it quite deliberately. "Nummy!" she said as she bent down to swab away some of the pearly drops with her tongue.

The taste was unexpectedly exquisite. Allie hadn't anticipated it to be quite so sweet, and somehow had never considered just how warm it would be. The logical part of her mind reflected that of course the milk would be basically body temperature when it came out, although it would cool quickly in the open air. She resolved to drink it too quickly to allow it to grow cold. Rather than drain one breast at a time, she bounced back and forth between them, clutching at both greedily. She was greatly aroused to notice that Tina was playing with both her pussy and ass while being suckled.

"Shall we lie down?" Allie asked her hostess. Tina nodded and backed slowly toward the bed until she collapsed on it, scooting further until she was propped up against the pillows. Allison followed her and kissed both nipples, squeezing them possessively. At first she had been only moderately attracted to the thin, tall blonde woman, but seeing her naked, Allie had to admit she'd underestimated Christina's beauty. The woman's apparent inability to control her masturbation while having her breasts drained made her even more irresistible. "God, I love your milk," Allie groaned as she laid across Tina's lap and latched on once again.

To her surprise, Christina mooed lustily whilst jilling herself. The bestial noise made her face burn as red as her nipples, but it made Allie's sex clench in sudden lust. She kept suckling a little longer, letting the gears turn in her head. As hot as it was to know she was selling her sex to the woman, the idea that she might have found someone else that was into petplay was astonishing and arousing. The odds of such a coincidence must have been astronomically low! Testing her hypothesis seemed critical: perhaps it had simply been a moan that came out accidentally funny.

Letting go of the nipple briefly, Allie asked, "Does Mommy like it when I drink her milk?" Tina once again mooed lustily, unable to resist, partly because her hands were somewhat trapped beneath the girl laying on her lap.

"My Mommy is a cow, isn't she?" smirked Allie, switching to the other teat for a little while, confident that she had guessed correctly when Tina lowed once more, nodding her head for emphasis. "Yes, such a sexy, milk-filled cow," she muttered, dribbling said nectar all over the woman's udders in the process as she mooed once more. Overcome by her need, Allison straddled Tina's leg and began humping it vigorously, but never letting up on the nursing for longer than it took to mutter a few words. Soon, Tina was mooing continuously on her own.

When Allie realized her hostess was getting close to an orgasm from masturbating, a sense of professional pride asserted itself and she pushed the woman's hands away, replacing them with her own fingers and tongue. Tina mooed with appreciation at the attention, massaging her mostly-empty breasts as the hooker licked her to one creamy climax after another. Allie was feeling particularly pleased with herself on a job clearly well-done when the blonde finally passed out.

Feeling like she had earned a break, Allie walked back to the living room to fetch her clutch and check the time. She was quite surprised to see just how many hours had passed. While there weren't any strict time limits on how late engagements could go, from what Ms. Blanton had told her, very few went as long as hers had at this point. She wandered back to the bedroom to check on Tina, finding her still sprawled out in the bed, one hand cupping her sex. Allie smiled and pulled out a different lipstick from her purse, one that wasn't as stain resistant as her current choice. She applied it liberally and left two kisses, one on each nipple.

Allie summoned a rideshare and sent her Madame a quick update to let her know everything had gone well while she waited for it to arrive. Despite the lateness of the hour, Ms. Blanton replied quickly to say how pleased and relieved she was to hear that. They made arrangements to meet on Monday to discuss how things went in greater detail. Allie knew that a lot of girls at the agency got cash tips at the end of their dates, but she didn't want to wake Tina for such a thing. Figuring the woman could just as easily put a gratuity on whatever she had used to pay in the first place, Allie draped her dress over her shoulder and walked out naked into the night when her ride arrived.

It wasn't until she was walking up the stairs to her sister's apartment that Allie realized her nipples were leaking. Curiously, she dabbed at the liquid with her finger and sniffed it, followed by a taste. A smile broke out over her face as she realized she was lactating. "Wow!" she said, "This is great! God, I hope Cassie and her guests are still up!"

--

Dana had insisted on doing something non-sexual to begin their Friday night three-way date, so Cassie had agreed to spring for delivery as long as one of her guests answered the door to receive it, followed by a movie while they ate. There had been a little arguing, since it was clear the redhead was trying to arrange a situation where the two at-home nudists would wind up showing off to someone they didn't live with, but in the end she got her way, so it was left to Dana and Miguel to bicker about which of them it should be. He eventually won by pointing out that if their delivery person was a woman, she might report him to the police, who generally took a much sterner position on male flashing than female, for whatever reason.

The person who brought them their dinner was in fact a woman, as Dana now saw, and she couldn't tell which of them was blushing more brightly. The embarrassed young brunette handed over the food and retreated quickly, leaving Dana feeling slightly disappointed that she hadn't been interested in admiring her nudity a little longer. Shaking her head at the naughtiness of the thought, she closed the door and made ready to eat.

As something of a reward for being exposed to an outsider, Dana got to sit in the middle of their cuddle-pile on the couch while they watched the movie, which suited her just fine, as it invited playful touches from both her lovers. Cassie and Miguel had finally agreed to watch one of the suspiciously large number of movies that were about a stripper with a heart of gold, a dark past, or both. Dana had little interest in it, but did enjoy how it seemed to arouse her more voyeuristic partners.

Right around the time the struggling actress got started on her contractually obligated nude scene, Dana felt a flash of heat that simmered from her toes to her ears. She was a little surprised and ashamed to think that she was getting turned on by the kind of exploitation she had complained about in movies, but as the heat built she recognized the sensations. "Oh, no, not again!" she gasped.

Miguel turned his head, evidently thinking that his girlfriend was about to re-hash an old argument, and started to complain, "C'mon, Dana, it's not like nudity is that big a deal..." but trailed off as her hand reached aggressively for his semi-hard member. "Um," he said intelligently as she quickly engulfed the head of his cock in her mouth.

Looking up with slight fear in her eyes, Dana confessed breathlessly, "It's happening again! I need your dick! I need your cum!"

Cassandra, whose eyes were already dilating, moaned, "Oh, shit, I was afraid of this! God, this ass of yours is so amazing!" as she groped and squeezed at Dana's plump buttocks. The redhead rearranged herself to make it easier to lick and kiss the inviting bottom, making Dana hum happily on Miguel's cock as her ass and pussy both received a wet and vigorous tonguing. Cassie whined almost animalistically as she bathed her friend with salivary affection, wiggling her own ass in delight. She yelped with surprise when Miguel, who had thrown his head back in response to the blowjob, accidentally knocked a lamp and some decorations onto the floor with his antlers, but soon went back to lapping at Dana's holes.

Miguel was panting and groaning, grasping desperately at his girlfriend's hair as she went down on him. Dana herself was grunting with the effort of swallowing her boyfriend's cock, which intellectually she knew used to be only about two-thirds its current length, although her memories were fuzzy and somewhat inconsistent. Regardless, she was somewhat amazed when she managed to work it entirely into her throat and found her lips tickled by the stag man's furry pubes. She inhaled deeply, loving the musky odor, and felt her cunt spasm reflexively, to Cassie's evident delight.

Dana massaged the dick with her tongue while she rubbed Miguel's belly with one hand and snuck the other underneath him to squeeze his ass. Remembering some of their earlier exploits, she inserted a finger into his anus to tickle his prostate, believing it would make him cum even harder than normal. She wasn't certain, a minute or two later, if the anal play had had any effect, but his ejaculation was powerful and voluminous, so she thought they were all likely to be satisfied regardless.

Dana coughed up the cock and sat up, making Cassie whine plaintively before she noticed the small amount of jism that had remained in the plump girl's mouth and was running down her chin. The redhead growled playfully and began licking it up, pausing to kiss Dana from time to time, while they groped each other's breasts. Miguel recovered his erection very quickly and slid it into Cassie's pussy from behind, making her hiss, "Yes..." in a very drawn-out manner. Dana was a little jealous, so she grabbed a handful of the girl's fiery locks and leaned back, pulling Cassie's head down until it was lodged between her almond-colored thighs. Their hostess began licking eagerly, making Dana moan delightedly.

The movie had long since ended and Dana's awareness of specific acts had faded in and out as the night wore on. She was enjoying the feeling of Miguel pounding her ass while she licked Cassie's butt, having already driven her to several orgasms with her abnormally long tongue in the girl's ginger muff. They were interrupted by a knock at the door, jarring all three out of their lust for a few moments.

Cassie leapt off the couch and made her way to the front door, saying, "I just remembered! Maddie's little sister Allie needs a place to crash for tonight! I guess you locked the door after the delivery so she can't just walk in like I promised. But don't worry, she's a total slut, you'll love her!"

Affected Targets: Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader, Recruiter, +Petplay Fetish: Kitten+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+); Cassandra Ryan (Nudity Fetish 3, +Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+, +Petplay Fetish: Owner/Puppy+); Christina Lund (Lactation Fetish 3, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetish: Cow+); Dana Ramos (Attribute Change: Contagious Libido, +Nudity Fetish+); Miguel Moreno (Stag Man Stage 1, +Nudity Fetish+)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Transform or Dare New App gives 5 couples a party to remember.in Mind Control
Miss Udders A student hires a mesmerist to punish his busty teacher.in Mind Control
Infinity Cube Elizabeth's Phd project shouldn't be able to alter reality...in Mind Control
Build-A-Partner: Experimental Tech A young nerdy shut-in receives a reality-warping surprise.in Mind Control
More Stories