A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 37

Story Info
Maddie and Leila play house, Jenny and Hoshi visit a club.
2.9k words
2.8k
3
0

Part 37 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
331 Followers

43. Sitting Plans

Friday Evening

When they returned to Ruth's trailer, Maddie quickly made herself at home and stripped down, demanding that their hostess do the same. Leila was both amused and aroused to watch her lover dominating the slavishly submissive girl, and couldn't resist fingering herself while Madelyn put their adult baby over her knee to deliver a few comically soft swats to her ass as 'punishment' for not keeping a tidy home. Ruth was clearly loving the faux discipline, crying melodramatically after each gentle slap.

"I'm so sorry, Mommy! I'll be a good girl, I swear! I'll do better, Mommy!" she cried, each claim punctuated by the sound of the soft spanking.

"You'd better, or the next time I'll use a hairbrush!" proclaimed Madelyn, whose voice sounded stern but was belied by her obvious attempts not to break out laughing.

Both Leila and Maddie were surprised when Baby Ruth cried out, "Mommy, I've been such a naughty girl, please spank me harder!"

The girlfriends exchanged a look and Maddie shrugged, bringing her hand down on Ruth's bottom more forcefully.

"Harder, Mommy, please!" was Ruth's response, so Madelyn continued increasing the strength of the swats until her adult baby finally started moaning, "Yes!"

Leila watched in aroused fascination as Ruth's ass went from pale to pink to bright red, fingering herself the whole time. Her sensitive nose twitched every time it caught a whiff of the arousal wafting from between the moaning girl's legs.

Madelyn finally said, "Enough! Maybe you can get off on a spanking, but my hand is sore and you still need to clean up." She nudged Ruth out of her lap but stopped the young lady before she could start her chores, saying, "Let's get you in a new diaper first. I don't want you dripping your juices all over the floor while you're supposed to be cleaning."

Ruth's face went almost as red as her ass but she smiled happily and laid herself out on the worn coffee table, right in front of Mama Leila. Maddie fussed and huffed a little for effect, pretending to find the lubrication she wiped from Ruth's lower lips disgusting, but was unable to resist sniffing the cloth she used to clean her. She seemed to consider going down on the girl while she had her laid out, but eventually decided to save that reward for later and put a fresh adult diaper in place. Kissing Ruth's belly button, Maddie smiled and said, "Such a good girl! Now start cleaning!"

Leila gave her girlfriend a one-armed hugged and a kiss on the cheek as she sat down next to her, whispering, "You're such a good mommy to Ruth!"

Maddie shivered and quietly replied, "It's getting harder and harder for me to remind myself that it's all a game. How come you aren't as taken up in the fantasy as me?"

Leila put on a perplexed look and asked, "What fantasy? I just think you're a wonderful mother to our beautiful daughter!"

Maddie rolled her eyes, but then looked increasingly worried when Leila's expression of polite confusion didn't waver. Just as her anxious girlfriend opened her mouth to talk, the bunny girl's façade broke and she giggled, "Just teasing you!"

Maddie harrumphed but was clearly relieved, so Leila answered the question as honestly as she could. "I obviously don't know the answer for sure, but I'd guess it has something to do with you being more dominant."

Maddie raised an eyebrow and asked, "Why would that matter? I'd expect greater willpower would mean more resistance, not less."

Leila shrugged and watched the comical yet arousing sight of the diaper-clad Ruth pushing a broom across the tiled floor, breasts bouncing with each stab. Turning back to Maddie she replied, "I'm not sure willpower matters, whatever you might actually mean by that. But with Ruth needing to feel like a super-submissive adult baby in a familial roleplay, she obviously needs a parental figure to realize that fantasy. Your natural sexual dominance might mean that you fill that role much more readily than I do."

Madelyn stared thoughtfully at her girlfriend for a while before admitting, "Maybe you're right. Maybe it's less about resistance to suggestion and more about... typecasting."

Leila smiled and nuzzled her lover's neck, teasing her gently and saying, "For what it's worth, I think you'll make an excellent mommy someday, if that's something you're interested in, 'wifey.'"

Maddie giggled as she felt compelled to kiss her girlfriend, then booped her nose and said, "Naughty spouse!"

The bunny girl grinned back and suggested, "Maybe we should get started on making something to eat. You know, as responsible parental types and all that."

While Ruth continued to tidy up the trailer, the two nude women examined the kitchen and started putting together a meal. Maddie took the time to give Baby Ruth several more swats on the ass for having 'too much junk food,' making Leila smirk and wonder what her girlfriend would say about the snack cabinet in her dorm.

By the time they had finished cooking, the trailer was looking pretty clean, so Leila improvised a bib for their adult baby using an old shirt. She and Maddie took turns giving Ruth a spoonful or a forkful of their food, but primarily just for the perverse thrill of the act. Ruth seemed perfectly content to feed herself for the most part, albeit mostly using her fingers, but occasionally opened her mouth and waited expectantly, clearly loving the game. Maddie took it a step farther and deliberately spilled some of the food onto Ruth's breast.

"Look at the mess you made! You'll need to be punished for that!" said Madelyn in an ominous voice, making Leila roll her eyes and giggle. Ruth did her best to look scared and contrite to cover up her arousal as she mumbled apologies. "Such a dirty little brat!" Maddie continued, licking the food from the girl's breast and nibbling on her nipple for good measure.

After the meal, which featured several more feeding mishaps, Madelyn declared, "We'd best give you a bath before bedtime, young lady. Strip out of that diaper!"

Ruth hurried to comply, and apparently couldn't resist cupping her mound as it was exposed. Maddie swatted her hand away and demanded, "Stop playing with your pussy! Play time is later, right now it's bath time!" Maddie ran her fingers through Ruth's unkempt bush and said silkily, "And let's get rid of this mess while we're at it."

Madelyn marched the adult baby to the bathroom and placed her in the tub before turning on the water and adjusting the temperature. Leila watched with curiosity as her girlfriend rummaged around until she had found shaving supplies, feeling a little self-conscious. "Do you, um, prefer the bare look?" she asked. "I mean, it's totally fine if you do, I just thought you liked hair down there. Since you never complained about what I've got, I mean. I know it's more than a lot of girls have, one of the perils of being a bunny girl is thick pubic fur, after all."

Leila had been prepared to ramble on a bit longer when Maddie's kissed interrupted her, and she responded with fervor. They made out for a minute or two while the tub filled and then Madelyn answered, "I love you just the way you are, hunny bunny. Furry snatch and all!" as she tickled the pubes in question. "I just happen to think our adult baby should have a smooth, silky mound. We wouldn't want her to get diaper rash, after all!"

Leila wasn't certain that the rash issue was realistic, but her self-doubt had passed, so she eagerly agreed to shampoo Ruth when Maddie suggested it. They took turns rubbing soapy hands over their ward, making sure that her nipples and other naughty bits were exceptionally clean. The adult baby appeared nervous about allowing someone to shave her, but admitted she had usually kept herself completely smooth or close to it back when she had other lovers.

Maddie and Leila lovingly toweled Ruth dry and then escorted her to the bedroom she used. The sheets had been changed and the room aired out, making it seem slightly more bright and cheerful than the rest of the dingy trailer. Placing Ruth between them, they both proffered the adult baby a milky nipple and smirked as she appeared indecisive.

"What's the matter, Ruth? Can't decide whose milk you like best?" teased Maddie.

Blushing, Ruth replied, "Um, I love both equally? Yours is thinner and sweeter, Mommy, but Mama's is rich and creamy. Plus she has so much more, it always makes me drowsy." She looked nervously between her two mothers and asked Leila, "Is it okay if I start with Mommy?"

The bunny girl pretended to pout but then smiled indulgently, stroking Ruth's still-damp hair and said, "Of course you can, baby. Mine will still be here when you're ready for the main course!"

Maddie snorted in mock offense, but the twinkle in her eye gave away her true feelings to her observant girlfriend. They stroked one another and Ruth languorously as the adult baby drained their breasts. Sometime later, Leila gently pushed her faux daughter downward until her face was buried in the bunny girl's furry muff. Ruth's supernaturally talented tongue soon had her gasping and moaning, and her pleasure was intensified by Maddie stroking her furry ears and the tiny whiskers around her nose. Leila's leg thumped the bed repeatedly as she approached an orgasm and then crashed over it and almost immediately into another.

Leila cupped her mound to keep it warm despite the cooling moisture soaking her fur, watching sleepily as Maddie was serviced in turn, splashing Ruth with strong jets of her lust when she came, and completely negating the value of the girl's bath. The adult baby crawled up between her lovers and was rewarded with their fingers and kisses, cumming quickly and loudly thanks to the day full of teasing. Satisfied for the time being, the three young ladies drifted off into slumber.

Friday Night

Hoshi stood next to Jenny, feeling the bass beat pounding in more than just her ears, scanning the crowd nervously. After some whining and begging, she had convinced the older woman to accompany her to a BDSM club in the city, one that she knew from earlier conversation with Sir and Ma'am claimed to be pet-friendly, in the roleplay sense of the word. Thinking that they both might benefit from expanding their horizons, she had finally succeeded in cajoling Jenny to tag along.

The two women had dressed for the occasion, wearing extremely revealing clothes that did not fully conceal their sexiest attributes, especially not their tails. Stray's tail dangled between her legs, while Angel's wire-supported appendage curled up and kept her skirt from covering her ass. Both had done their make-up to color their noses and indicate whiskers, and ears and gloves completed their looks. They were currently holding each other's leashes, determined not to surrender them until or unless they found a good playmate for the night.

With every new sweep of her eyes around the club, though, Stray grew less and less hopeful of finding such a person. There were certainly plenty of people who were dressed as animals to some degree, probably a third of the total, but something seemed off about most of them. She couldn't quite figure out what, though, and finally muttered to Angel, "Something's wrong. I can't describe it, but the pets here mostly just don't feel right."

Angel gave the puppy girl a measuring looked and confided, "I was thinking the same thing. The more I look at these people, the more I think that most of them aren't in this for the same reasons we are."

Stray whined quietly and backed closer to the cat girl as one of the other patrons eyed her hungrily from across the room. "What reasons?" she asked, just loudly enough to be heard over the noise.

"Well, looking at most of these so-called pets, I don't see many that strike me as actually wanting to be animals," Angel slowly explained. "I mean, with Allie, and you, and some people I know at work, I could just tell somehow that you all desired to be pet girls. Or boys in a few cases. I don't get that vibe from many of the pets here. Maybe about a quarter of them, and even then, my instinct says it's a weak fantasy."

As Stray continued to scan the room with the benefit of the new insight, she gradually became more confident that she was getting the same impression. "So if they don't want to be pets, why are they dressed up like us?" she wondered, confused.

Angel hugged the younger woman, making Stray realize they were both trembling slightly. "I think for them, it's more about the submission than anything else. They don't mind being a pet, but they'd probably be equally satisfied if they were just chained up, or treated like furniture or something. The same for their owners. The pet part is incidental; it's mostly about the power dynamic."

Before they could continue their discussion, a slick-looking man approached them with a smile that Stray immediately distrusted. He was handsome enough, she supposed, and somewhere between her age and Angel's, but his smile seemed to stop at his eyes and his expensive clothes gave her the impression that he dressed mostly to showcase his wealth rather than highlight his features.

"Welcome, ladies!" he said in a smooth, carefully modulated voice. "It's not often we get newcomers here, especially not strays! Why don't you let me introduce you around?" he asked rhetorically as he reached confidently for the leashes the girls were holding.

Stray flinched, feeling the beginnings of a growl deep in her chest. She got absolutely no impression of any interest in petplay from the man, and her other instincts were also signaling alarm. The overall vibe Hoshi felt from him was distinctly predatory, and not in a fun way. Before she could do more than bare her teeth, though, Angel hissed and slapped the man's hand away.

The stranger recoiled, more in surprise than anything else, and then got a very ugly look on his face. Stray felt sure that the glowering visage was much closer to his true mien than the mask he wore for picking up women. Hoshi tensed, thinking that they might be attacked, but then the man's façade was restored and he backed away a step with his hands up. "My mistake!" he said in unconvincing apology.

The two women waited a few more moments for the man to move off, but when he still stood there, it became clear that he was demanding acknowledgement of some kind, presumably another facet of his desire for power games. Since they couldn't completely avoid giving him some kind of satisfaction in that sense, Hoshi growled quietly and said to Jenny, "I think we should leave."

Jenny kept her eyes on the man, glaring slightly, and agreed, "Yeah, this place isn't quite as pet-friendly as advertised."

The man smiled gloatingly as the two women turned to leave, and called out with a parting shot, "You should really consider grooming that bitch before you come back. Not many people want anything to do with fuzzy legs like hers, and especially not a rat's-nest of a cunt like that!"

Hoshi growled more loudly and might have turned around to argue, but Jenny kept the girl facing forward as they exited the club, muttering, "He's not worth it. Trust me, you're going to get laid a lot better than he is, tonight specifically and pretty much forever in general."

Hoshi laughed a little, even though she felt tears beginning to leak again. She leaned heavily into Jenny's embrace as they began the trek back to their car. "I'm sorry, Jen. It was a mistake for us to come here."

Jenny rubbed the younger girl's shoulder and tutted, saying, "No need to feel guilty. I admit that I was kind of curious about the place, too, at least after you told me it existed. So it's not like you really twisted my tits to get me to agree."

Hoshi laughed again and sniffled, then forced her friend to stop so she could look into her eyes. "Thanks for being here for me, Jenny. You really are an Angel, you know?"

Jenny beamed back and they embraced tightly, kissing without a care for who might be watching. Jenny softly wiped away the younger girl's tears and said, "C'mon, let's head home. We can have some good, clean pet play before bed to wash the bad taste away."

"Sounds delightful!" Hoshi affirmed as they took off their leashes, hooked their arms together, and strode off into the night. Neither noticed the man from the club, his ugly expression once more decorating his face, sitting in his car and taking a picture of Jenny's license plate as they drove away.

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish 2, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetishes: Bunny/Fox+, +Nudity Fetish+, +Lactation Fetish+); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 3: Kitten, +Sex Worker+); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 3, +Petplay Fetish: Bunny+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+); Hoshi Inumura (+Petplay Fetish 2: Puppy+, +Sex Worker+); Ruth Bergen (Attribute Change: Submissive Slave, Oral Sex Fixation, Roleplay Fetish: Family, Roleplay Fetish: ABDL)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Miss Udders A student hires a mesmerist to punish his busty teacher.in Mind Control
Infinity Cube Elizabeth's Phd project shouldn't be able to alter reality...in Mind Control
The Bimbo Slut Game Ch. 01 Maddy has to play sexual games in public.in Fetish
Final Project Cat is brainwashed for a villain's final university project.in Mind Control
More Stories