A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 38

Story Info
Miguel gives Allie a facial, Kara edges towards cowdom.
2.3k words
4k
4
0

Part 38 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
356 Followers

44. Prima Facie Time

Early Saturday Morning

Miguel grunted as he watched Cassie's firm glutes bounce toward the door. He resumed his slow back-and-forth motion in Dana's ass, causing her to grunt and moan softly. To his surprise, he found that he was enjoying his girlfriend's anal passage even more than her pussy. Although his memories were a little jumbled and confused, he was sure he remembered fitting snugly inside her sex when they first started getting intimate, but that was no longer the case. His new length was an inch or two beyond what she could accommodate vaginally, at least comfortably, which made it somewhat more enjoyable to fuck Cassie's pussy instead, as she had the depth to allow him to bottom out. The thought made him feel guilty, but not enough to stop plowing his dark-haired lover in her back door.

Both were watching with interest as their red-headed hostess opened the door and embraced a naked brunette with a dress draped over her shoulder. Their tongue kiss only lasted a few seconds before Cassie was dragging the newcomer into the living room, where she casually tossed aside her garment and her bag, allowing them to get a good look at her slender, toned body while introductions were made. Miguel found himself particularly drawn to the young woman's extremely prominent nipples, which had to be at least an inch long, maybe two, and appeared to be wet. "Is she leaking milk?" he wondered out loud, blushing slightly as he realized he had spoken accidentally.

The new girl, whose eyes were dilating rapidly as she sniffed the air, smiled and squeezed one of her breasts, causing several thin streams of liquid to shoot out in various directions. "Yep!" she confirmed brightly. "Would any of you like a taste? It's hot stuff!"

Cassie, who had been staring in complete shock, got a greedy look on her face and quickly announced, "I want some! Me, me, me!" She quickly moved around and latched on to Allie's left breast, suckling noisily. She pulled off after a few moments and swallowed. Eyes wide in surprise once again, she said, "It's so sweet and warm!" before returning to her nursing, ass wiggling side to side in excitement.

"I know, right?!" giggled Allie. "I was surprised the first time I tasted it, too!"

Miguel groaned and felt his dick twitching as Dana clenched it tightly. "Don't drink it all, please!" she moaned, reaching out to run a hand along the new girl's thigh. "I want to try some!"

Allie grinned and interlaced her fingers with Dana's, saying, "I'll offer you a trade. It's been a long time since I had a real dick. You can suckle for however long it takes your boyfriend to fuck me to an orgasm."

"Deal!" agreed Dana immediately. "Go ahead and pull out, Miguel, I want that breastmilk!" she continued in rapid Spanish.

Half laughing, Miguel complained, "Don't I get a say?" but complied with Dana's request. The quartet quickly rearranged themselves so that Allie was seated with the other women on either side, both happily nursing from a breast. Miguel took a minute to clean up a little and fetch a condom at the newcomer's insistence, which he was happy enough to comply with. Very soon he was easing his meat into the brunette's neatly trimmed snatch, feeling exceptionally masculine and blessed to be in such a situation.

Allie grunted with satisfaction and admitted, "God, I'd almost forgotten how good it feels to have a hot cock in my box! Don't hold back, I want you to really pound me, okay?"

Miguel grinned and saluted as he picked up the pace, getting a happy thrill as she murmured, "So damn big!" when he managed to bury himself to the hilt, albeit just barely. Allie seemed to derive no discomfort from his fierce thrusting, or else any pain she was experiencing added to her enjoyment. Suddenly her head snapped up and she asked, "Hey, is it alright if I record this?"

Miguel's rhythm faltered for a moment but he soon recovered and shrugged his shoulders, replying, "Fine by me, I guess." Allie looked at Dana as well, who opened her eyes long enough to raise a thumb in acquiescence, refusing to relinquish the teat she was suckling. The newcomer smiled and produced her phone as if from nowhere, quickly beginning a breathless intro.

"Hey there, Cat-fans! Guess what I finally found?!" Allie adjusted her phone until it was pointed at her crotch and exclaimed, "A dick! And it's a monster, too! I can feel him bumping my cervix or something when he goes deep! It hurts so good!" Panning from side to side, she took some video of Cassie, who grinned around the tit she was sucking and waved to the camera, and then Dana, who kept her eyes closed after a quick peek but couldn't prevent a small smile of her own. "And that's not all! You've met Cassie already, and this lovely lady is Dana. They're going to town on my nips! And the dick belongs to Miguel!"

Allie panned back to the stag man's face, which was currently kind of red and sweaty. He managed to smile distractedly, but then admitted, "I'm getting close!"

"Ooh, great! Finish on my face, please!" gushed Allie. "I've been hoping for a good money shot for a while now!"

Miguel grunted again and decided Cassie had been right to call the girl a major slut or whatever. She seemed to revel in depravity, or what he might have considered depravity before getting involved in group sex and other kinky things. She had something of a pornstar vibe to her personality, and he thought it might be rubbing off on them, since the idea of her sharing the video was turning him on. Plus, he wouldn't have believed Dana would give her approval to be recorded suckling a woman's titty under normal circumstances. Maybe it was all down to her contagious arousal, though, making everything seem sexier than normal.

Allie continued narrating her video, but Miguel had stopped paying attention, concentrating on extracting his member and removing the rubber without setting himself off accidentally. He managed it at last and stroked his dick furiously as he loomed closer to the smiling face of his new friend. He grunted and groaned as his eruption started, spraying several thick ropes of cum across Allie's nose and cheeks. One landed partially over her eye, leaving her appearing to wink at the camera, and the remainder dribbled out more weakly, mostly landing on her mouth and chin.

Allie ran her tongue across her lips and said, "Mmm, nummy treat!" as she swallowed a little of his seed. Cassie and Dana both abandoned their nursing to lick up the jizz from Allison's first on-camera facial, which she was careful to record as well. Once clean, she leaned over and kissed Dana experimentally, evidently pleased to find her very amenable to making out. For his part, Miguel was feeling exhausted, and thought he might be coming out of whatever condition it was that his girlfriend caused, although it looked like the others were still going strong.

Staggering slightly, Miguel backed into a nearby chair and watched as Dana laid on her back to give Allie access to her pussy, while Cassie positioned herself behind the brunette and began eagerly licking her cunt and asshole. His dick stirred feebly, but without the benefit of the supernatural lust he found it impossible to stay awake and drifted off into a deep slumber.

--

Kara laid in bed and stared at the clock, which told her it was the wee hours of Saturday morning. She listened to the heavy breathing of her husband as he lay asleep next to her, who had somewhat uncomfortably performed his husbandly duties and then declared he was done for the night. The preceding day had been a mix of highs and lows for her, and unable to sleep, she found her thoughts going over it all again for what seemed like the hundredth time.

Kara had been deliciously thrilled to go to work naked, and part of her had felt like it was too good to be true, as if she was getting away with something naughty. While there had been a mix admiring and disapproving glances, no one had said much of anything and the day had gone by pretty much as normal. The one big difference was that she had gotten more and more turned on as time went by, and by the end of her shift she had left a noticeable stain on her chair and her thighs were shiny.

While it was clearly fine to work in the nude, Kara had wanted to get a few things that really advertised the fact that she was a cow. The bell might suffice, and she could swear she felt every dull clank in her clit, but there were other things she could do to emphasize her bovinity. She had had to do a little research and go well out of her way, but she finally located the right stores and splurged on a variety of revealing cow-print clothes and accessories, including a costume headband with fake cow ears and horns. The only thing she couldn't find locally was a good imitation udder, so she ordered one online, slightly annoyed that it wouldn't arrive until the following week sometime.

Bill had seemed only slightly surprised and vaguely pleased when his wife had walked into the living room wearing only cow-print panties and her headband and mooed at him. For some reason Kara had expected him to be shocked, or hopefully as horny as she was, and the mild intrigue he expressed was somewhat disappointing. He had been willing enough to oblige when she demanded that he fuck her from behind while she bent over the back of the couch, though, and her orgasm had been the most satisfying in years, with the possible exception of her experience with Jenny.

The memory of that episode caused her to confess her infidelity to her husband while he fucked her to his own completion. His reaction had been hard for Kara to read. He'd never gone soft while she guiltily recounted her affair, but neither had he seemed excited about it. Once they'd cleaned up he had simply asked if she wanted to order out or cook something, almost as if ignoring their tryst along with her earlier illicit one. Somewhat peeved, Kara had prepared a vegetarian meal and they had avoided any serious conversation the rest of the evening.

Once in bed, Kara had done her best to encourage Bill to fuck her again, calling him her bull and the only one she wanted. She'd managed to get him hard and made it a point to moo lustily with every thrust he made, but if anything that seemed to take him out of the moment. They'd both managed to get off, at least, but while her husband seemed to think that was the end of it, she found herself even more worried and horny than before.

Finally giving up on trying to sleep, Kara wandered downstairs naked and stood in front of the refrigerator, finally taking out a bag of salad and nibbling a few bites listlessly. Given his reactions so far, she did not think Bill would be especially thrilled at the idea of putting another baby into her, no matter how badly she wanted to be milked. Part of her mind admitted that it could be problematic to raise another baby at their age, considering they'd be ready to retire about the time the child graduated high school. Still, she'd had her heart set on growing some big, milky udders.

Feeling a need to affirm her bovine nature in light of her husband's lukewarm response, Kara dumped the whole bag of salad into a mixing bowl and walked outside, setting her meal down on the ground and getting to her hands and knees to eat it. She sampled a mouthful of the grass, just to make sure she couldn't actually graze, but spit it out in distaste. She recalled that Bill periodically sprayed it for pests and decided it probably wasn't safe, even if it had turned out to be delicious.

Kara let her hand play with her still-engorged labia as she munched her salad dully. Feeling curiously kinky, she scooped out some of Bill's cum and drizzled their combined fluids onto her greens as a dressing. It was no raspberry vinaigrette, she supposed, but it felt excitingly naughty at least. She wondered if she should simply stop taking birth control and let the chips fall where they may in regards to pregnancy, but it felt deceitful to do so without at least discussing it. The idea made her horny, though, so her thoughts lingered on the plan and imagining herself gravid with child and her udders swollen with milk, and she lowed lustily into the night as her fingers brought her to a peak.

Kara stayed outside long after her salad was consumed, staring blankly as she considered her options. The sky started getting bright and some early joggers were happening by every little while. She mooed a good morning to any who waved. Still unresolved, when the sun finally crested the low hills to the east, Kara rose to her feet and went inside to cook breakfast and try again to get Bill as excited about her bovinity as she was.

Affected Targets: Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader, Recruiter, +Petplay Fetish: Kitten+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+); Cassandra Ryan (Nudity Fetish 3, +Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+, +Petplay Fetish: Owner/Puppy+); Christina Lund (Lactation Fetish 3, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetish: Cow+); Dana Ramos (Attribute Change: Contagious Libido, +Nudity Fetish+, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetish: Puppy+); Miguel Moreno (Stag Man Stage 1, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Sex Worker+); Kara Davidson (+Petplay Fetish 2: Cow+)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Transform or Dare New App gives 5 couples a party to remember.in Mind Control
Miss Udders A student hires a mesmerist to punish his busty teacher.in Mind Control
Infinity Cube Elizabeth's Phd project shouldn't be able to alter reality...in Mind Control
Build-A-Partner: Experimental Tech A young nerdy shut-in receives a reality-warping surprise.in Mind Control
More Stories