A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 39

Story Info
Allie slips around Hoshi, Maddie & Tina make milk plans.
3.2k words
3.1k
5
0

Part 39 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
357 Followers

45. A Slobbery Slope

Saturday Morning

Allie woke up and discovered that she was in a pile with Cassie and Dana. After they had realized Miguel was asleep and apparently dead to the world, the three girls had amused themselves for a little while by rubbing their pussies against various parts of his body. Allie had even attempted to fuck herself with one of the young man's intriguing antlers after they laid him out on the floor, but without his active cooperation it had proven too difficult and awkward to get the angles stable and comfortable.

Cassie had been acting so eager and puppyish that Allie had suggested some petplay, to which she readily agreed, crawling off directly to her room to get her pet supplies. Dana had shyly indicated interest as well, so at Cassie's suggestion, they raided Maddie's room for her fox costume. Dana had succumbed to a surprise orgasm when Allie slid the lubricated plug with the long, silky tail into her ass. The three ladies had barked and yipped and licked each other until the sunrise was peeking in the windows and their lust finally cooled.

Glancing at her phone, Allison saw that she'd only slept for a few hours, and never actually made it to a bedroom for any length of time. Still, she had gotten a lot of great video, which would give her something to do on the way home. She quietly gathered her things and crept out of the apartment, almost skipping her way downstairs as she summoned a rideshare. She found a nice sunny patch of grass and laid herself out, making sure her puffy pussy was prominently displayed toward the sidewalk. The few people who were out and about glanced at her and had a wide range of reactions, positive and negative, all of which made her tingle.

When her ride pulled up Allie slid into the backseat and said, "Good morning!" to the man driving, who appeared to be in his mid-20s or so. Seeing his eyes widen at her casual nudity, she felt emboldened to ask, "Would you like to see me make myself cum as your tip? I'd have mentioned it earlier, but the app doesn't support that feature for some reason."

"Uh, yes!" the surprised driver said after several unintelligent noises emerged first. "Can I record it?"

"Absolutely!" Allie beamed. "You can even share it around with your friends, if you'll put a link to my fan site on it."

"Uh, okay!" he agreed quickly. The man drove a bit faster than was strictly legal in his rush to get his tip, while Allie did some quick editing and posted some of her clips from her latest escapade. By the time they were pulling into the neighborhood she was gently teasing her nipples to make milk run down her body. The driver stopped in front of the house and turned around, phone held ready, and groaned as he got his first good look at the naked beauty in his back seat.

Allie had been considerate enough to place her dress on the seat beneath her, so she felt no compunctions about being as forceful as she wanted when fingering herself. She stared lustfully at the man's camera while massaging a teat with her left hand and plunging the fingers of her right into her sopping quim, squelching loudly and lewdly in the confined space. She moaned a little theatrically, although she was earnestly enjoying the entire experience.

"Ooh, get ready, I'm almost there!" Allie panted, then arched her back and cried out as she came wetly. It was nothing like the gushing flood her sister could produce, but the driver gulped audibly as he watched his passenger's fluids drip down onto her dress, finally leaving several viscous strands slowly descending as she blew the camera a kiss. Slumping back to the seat, she ran her fingers through her curls a few times to spread the wetness around and asked seductively, "Was it good for you, too?"

The man lowered his camera and nodded vigorously, then blushed as he realized she was staring pointedly at the spreading stain on the front of his khakis. Allie smiled sweetly and chirped, "Hope to see you again!" as she clambered out of the car with her bag and sodden dress.

--

Tina stretched languorously as she awoke, smiling at the feel of morning sunlight kissing her nude form. She opened her eyes and sat up, massaging her slightly sore breasts and discovering the lipstick stains surrounding her nipples. She blushed and grinned, tweaking her teats a little to force a few drops of milk out. She licked her fingers clean and strutted to her bathroom, feeling unusually sexy. She took a moment during her morning routine to arrange a generous tip for the alluring Allison, or whatever the girl's real name was, regretting that she couldn't afford to enjoy the young woman more than a few times a year.

Tina mooed quietly as she sat at her kitchen table expressing her milk into a bowl, somewhat shocked and appalled at how sexy she now thought it sounded. The random lowing had been happening at odd times the last week or so, and for a little while she had worried she was going crazy, but now it seemed like it was just her libido recognizing the truth before her conscious mind caught up. It was still a little embarrassing, and she didn't exactly want to advertise her cow fetish to everyone, but it was an exciting secret to keep.

It was while daydreaming of cowbells and cow-print lingerie that Tina suddenly had her great epiphany. Although she had long harbored a certain amount of resentment about her lactation limiting her potential romantic partners to fetishists, it now occurred to her that those same fetishists could be a financial bonanza. She wasn't prepared to become an escort or anything like that, of course, no matter how much she adored the one such girl she'd met. But she suspected that there might be a market for her milk in a fetish-oriented community.

After she'd drained her breasts to a comfortable level, Tina started doing some research, and it didn't take her very long to find what she was looking for. Not only were there people willing to pay for authentic breastmilk, the money they offered seemed downright insane. Presumably it had a lot to do with the supply being very low, even lower than the secretive demand. She wasted no time in setting up a suitable account and advertising it on the sites she found, and before she'd finished the rounds she already had half a dozen pre-orders.

It took a little more research to find out the requirements for the proper shipping and handling of such a product, but Tina was confident that her first parcels would be able to go out on Monday. She was surprised to find herself masturbating at the table as she designed a spreadsheet and other files for her new business venture, but she shrugged it off as an inescapable consequence of just how sexy it was to imagine those kinky men paying outrageous fees just to drink her milk. She mooed when she came, but her fingers barely paused their dancing.

--

Maddie stared groggily around the strange room for several seconds before she remembered where she was and why. She glanced over at the two women in bed with her and smirked. Leila was spooning Ruth, who was scrunched up and had her thumb in her mouth. Ruth's other hand was gently gripping Maddie's breast, which appeared to be wet with saliva, suggesting the young woman had been suckling her fake Mommy in her sleep.

Humming contentedly, Madelyn pinched her nipples to encourage her milk to let down, then gently extracted Ruth's thumb and replaced it with one of her teats. Her adult baby started nursing reflexively for a few moments before opening sleepy eyes briefly and smiling dreamily. Ruth started sucking more vigorously, making Mommy moan quietly and causing Mama Leila to also wake up.

"Breakfast time already?" the bunny girl mumbled sleepily, rubbing her hands up and down Ruth's pale flanks.

"I was feeling a little sore this morning," Maddie confessed. "I know my boobs are a little bigger than they were before my milk came in, and I think the amount is going up the more we drink."

"That's what usually happens," murmured Leila, reaching up to massage one of her rather larger breasts. "Supply and demand. Or maybe demand and supply. I'm no expert in lacto-economics."

Ruth giggled messily at the feeble joke, spilling milk all over Maddie's breast, earning a soft and smiling swat on her hip from Mommy, who was trying to look stern despite her smirk. "Lick that up!" she commanded.

The trio stayed in bed while Ruth drained Maddie and then began the more ambitious project of drinking everything Leila produced. Feeling horny again, Madelyn decided to help as well, suckling from the smaller teats decorating the bunny girl's torso, each of which held only a few mouthfuls of her delicious, creamy milk. Maddie's fingers tickled her girlfriend's folds in a gentle, teasing manner while she nursed, wondering if what she thought of as Leila's ancillary or auxiliary boobs were going to get bigger from extra nursing.

Ruth was still working on the last unemptied breast when Maddie trailed kisses down across her lover's pubic fur and nuzzled her face into the hidden treasure below. She licked and nibbled teasingly, barely touching the sensitive folds, trying to create a contrast with the adult baby's forceful attention to the nipple and her own hands' firm massage of Leila's thighs and hips. The increasingly heavy panting breaths and spasmodic twitching of the bunny girl's leg and softly curved belly suggested the plan was working.

When Ruth pulled away at last and let out a milky burp, Maddie took it as a cue to intensify her efforts. She and Leila clasped hands as she began licking and kissing her girlfriend's core more forcefully, even frantically. Madelyn hummed in satisfaction at the tangy, salty taste of her lover's juices, smearing her face with them, loving the smell and the way it would cling to her afterwards and remind her of their passion.

Leila's hypersensitivity to such stimulation meant that it took only a short while to drive her to climax, and Maddie eagerly gulped down the small gush of girlcum that escaped the bunny girl's folds. She crawled up and shared a sloppy kiss with her girlfriend, then one with their adult baby, before the trio settled back to the bed, satisfied for the moment.

"It's time for a serious talk, Ruth, so please grow up," said Maddie a few minutes later, trying hard to keep her voice level.

Ruth's posture changed slightly, becoming more tense, and a shiver of anxiety left its shadow on her face as she looked up and quietly asked, "Yes, Maddie?"

Madelyn reached out to caress the girl's cheek while Leila looked on worriedly. "You know that me and Mama have to go back home today, right?" Ruth's lips quivered and her eyes watered, but she nodded her head, shaking loose one of her tears. Maddie wiped it away with her thumb and continued, "Neither of us has room at home for you, and it's too far to drive very often, so we need to make a decision about you." Seeing the sometimes-babyish young lady trying so hard to be stoic almost broke Maddie's heart, and Leila was quietly weeping onto her former bully's shoulder as she held her tightly.

"Shh, shh. It doesn't have to be so sad," Maddie soothed, kissing away Ruth's tears. "But you're going to have to make a choice. As much fun as it is to be your Mommy, you have to decide what's best for you. Obviously, you can just stay here and look for someone else who makes you feel good. Or you can go somewhere else. If you decide you want to follow us home, we'll have to try some special arrangements, at least to start with."

With an expression that clearly expressed she was trying not to get her hopes up too much, Ruth managed to ask, "What kind of arrangements?"

After a quick glance at Leila, who nodded encouragingly, Maddie said, "We have a friend back home. She's actually one of the supervisors where we work, but we three have a relationship outside of that, too. Leila and I were thinking that you might enjoy getting to know her. Her name is Tina." Maddie smirked a little and winked at Leila as she continued, "Tina's got milk for Baby Ruth to drink, and not to be rude or anything, but I think she'd really enjoy having someone like you to boss around a bit, since I don't let her do that when we're not at work."

A still sad and shaken Ruth hiccupped and said quietly, "I guess that would be okay."

Maddie stroked her pretend-daughter's hair and clarified, "This is just a temporary thing, okay? If you don't like her, or she doesn't like you, we'll try to figure out something else. But she's got enough room to let you stay for at least a few days, if you two hit it off, and maybe longer, if you really hit it off. And we can come over and visit easily while you're there. Do you want to give it a try?"

Ruth wiped her eyes and cleared her throat, baldly admitting, "There's nothing for me here, or anywhere else. I love you and Mama and want to be as close to where you are as you'll let me be."

Maddie experienced a strange array of feelings as she and Leila reflexively hugged the forlorn girl between them. She knew, or believed, that part of it was a motherly desire to shield her daughter from pain and misery, imposed upon her by the changes Ruth had undergone. Those feelings were mixed up with genuine empathy for the sad, lonely young woman, and a twinge of guilty lust at the idea of pairing off two victims of the mysterious device in a way that would allow her to continue enjoying both of them.

Breaking off the embrace at last, Maddie sniffled a few times, surprised to find that she had been crying a little, too. "I'd better text Tina and let her know to be expecting us. Why don't you get packed and make whatever other arrangements you need to for taking off from work a few days?"

As Ruth bounced up and tried to do five things at once, dashing about in confusion, Leila scooted over to give her girlfriend a hug and a kiss. "I sure hope we're doing the right thing," she said quietly.

Maddie stroked the bunny girl's soft, dangling ear and agreed, "I hope so, too. Or at least, as close to the right thing as we can after some wrongs."

--

It wasn't until she was walking up the driveway that Allison noticed Hoshi's car parked next to her mother's. She quickened her step and smiled even more widely, wondering when or if her roller coaster of kinky sex would end, and hoping that it at least wasn't any time soon. She tossed her unworn dress on the banister as she let herself inside, calling out, "Anybody home?"

Mewling and yipping emerged from the kitchen in response, so Allie rummaged around for her collar and tail and put them on before dropping to hands and knees and scuttling toward the other petgirls. She discovered them sharing a dish, what looked like a platter or serving tray, covered with bits of bacon and scrambled eggs and small pieces of toast. Bubbles was nearby as well, having finished her own breakfast, and reached out with a paw to nudge a tempting tidbit of bacon away from the pile, carrying it off to the side to enjoy at her leisure.

AllieCat let out a pleased yowl as she crawled forward to sniff her mother's ass playfully before butting heads with her. She and Princess tried to sniff one another's rear ends at the same time, and AllieCat was confused to get the sudden impression that the puppy girl was no longer Princess. She then noticed the different collar and lack of nametag and wondered if it was significant. She was also certain that her mother's aroma was mixed in with that of the puppy girl, suggesting that they had been rubbing their quims together recently. AllieCat wondered if the thicker hair decorating Hoshi's sex made that scent more prominent.

The three petgirls soon resumed eating and cleared away the breakfast foods. The puppy girl licked the platter clean while Angel and AllieCat groomed themselves with paws and tongues. Unable to long resist the sight of her naked mother, AllieCat crawled between her legs and began grooming that area with her tongue as well, causing Angel to purr lustfully. The older woman kneaded her daughter's shoulders with her paws while her offspring did the same to her mother's thighs. The puppy girl joined in soon after, enthusiastically licking AllieCat's sex from behind.

It wasn't long before AllieCat's increasingly talented tongue got Angel off, yowling loudly as she came, and her daughter wasn't far behind. The puppy girl yipped excitedly and kept crawling around, playfully presenting herself, somewhat impatiently waiting for the kitty girls to recover sufficiently to return the favor.

Allie pulled out her tail and took off her collar, earning inquisitive looks from the others. Snapping her fingers at Hoshi, she said, "Here, girl! Come here and I'll finger you!" The puppy girl yipped excitedly and presented herself again, backing up until her haunches were comfortably close to Allie's hands, then barked happily at the feeling of probing digits. Allison reached out with her other hand and drew Angel's head towards one of her long, erect teats. Her mother got the message and began sucking and kissing the nipple.

Jenny's eyes went wide as she tasted the warm milk that spurted into her mouth. She made a feeble attempt to pull back against her daughter's firm grip, but after a few mouthfuls she subsided and grinned, letting small, pearly trickles escape her lips. She began to suckle more forcefully and pressed her body tightly against Allie's in the process.

The very excited puppy girl was just beginning to howl about an orgasm from Allison's fingers when she said, "Good girl! Good puppy!" Her ass wiggled with delight at the praise as she continued to give voice to her climax, but it became somewhat strangled in response to the girl's next words. "Mmm, yes, Angel, suck that titty! It feels so naughty to be nursing my own mommy!"

"Ruff the fuck!" exclaimed Hoshi, abruptly falling out of her fursona.

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish 2, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetishes: Bunny/Fox+, +Nudity Fetish+, +Lactation Fetish+); Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader, Recruiter, +Petplay Fetish 2: Kitten+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 3: Kitten, +Sex Worker+, +Lactation Fetish+); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 3, +Petplay Fetish: Bunny+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+); Christina Lund (Lactation Fetish 3, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetish: Cow+); Hoshi Inumura (+Petplay Fetish 2: Puppy+, +Sex Worker+, +Nudity Fetish+); Ruth Bergen (Attribute Change: Submissive Slave, Oral Sex Fixation, Roleplay Fetish: Family, Roleplay Fetish: ABDL)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Transform or Dare New App gives 5 couples a party to remember.in Mind Control
Miss Udders A student hires a mesmerist to punish his busty teacher.in Mind Control
Infinity Cube Elizabeth's Phd project shouldn't be able to alter reality...in Mind Control
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories