A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 43

Story Info
Tina and Ruth bond, Kara and Hoshi think about pet stuff.
3.1k words
4.7k
4
0

Part 43 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
336 Followers

49. No Use Crying Over Spilled Milk

Saturday Afternoon

Kara parked her SUV on the curb in front of Jenny's house and stared at the door, feeling nervous. Bill's eyes had roamed her curves when she served him breakfast while wearing nothing but her cowbell and headpiece, but he had been unable or unwilling to respond to her hints that she needed more affection. Resigned to waiting at least a few hours, Kara had gotten dressed in one of her cow-print bikinis and spent the morning trying to be sexy enough to recharge his interest. She knew she'd lost when he turned on the TV to watch baseball. Bill barely acknowledged her when she told him she was off to visit some friends for the rest of the day.

Taking a deep breath, Kara got out of her vehicle and went to front door of the house, as instructed, and then toward the sliding glass door in the kitchen that led to the back yard. She could hear some soft noises from outside that made her suspect what kind of company was already there. She felt a twinge in her loins at the thought and adjusted her bikini and accessories, hoping she looked presentable. She slid the door aside, stepping out to find a wide grassy expanse behind the house and looking around for the source of the quiet, lusty sounds.

Kara trembled with a sudden surge of heat when she realized what she was seeing. Jenny and an Asian woman were noisily sucking on the extraordinarily long nipples of a girl who looked like she could pass for Jenny's daughter. The Asian woman was kitted out as if she were a dog, and the other two women were adorned with cat apparel. Kara let out a loud, lowing moan of lust and jealousy when she noticed that the long teats of the younger cat-girl were leaking milk. She idly noted that the girl in question didn't have any signs of current or recent pregnancy, but the thought fluttered away almost instantly as walked towards the trio, nearly entranced.

Jenny hopped up when she heard the moan and smiled brightly, rushing over to greet Kara with a hug and a kiss. Kara's knees shook when she tasted the warm milk on her friend's lips and tongue, and she could feel her sex blossoming in response. Jenny deepened the embrace and began running her arms across her guest's back, deftly untying the strings to the cow-print bikini top and tugging it free.

"It's a very good look on you, Kara-Cow, but it does make you a little overdressed for the occasion," purred Jenny.

"Moo..." agreed Kara, while hurrying to untie her bottoms.

Once naked except for her accessories, Kara dropped to her hands and knees, making her cowbell clank. Jenny got down beside her and they crawled toward the cat-girl with the long nipples.

"Kara-Cow, this is Allie-Cat, and the puppy suckling from her is Stray. Ladies, this is Kara-Cow," said Jenny, stroking each woman when she said their names. Kara mooed in greeting, which made Allie-Cat smile and meow in return. Stray stopped nursing long enough to make a few yips before returning her attention to the tit she was enjoying.

Allie and Jenny shared a knowing look while Kara stared hungrily at the girl's unattended nipple. Smirking, Jenny tugged on Kara's collar and moved her closer to the delectable treat she was admiring, saying, "Why don't I let you two get acquainted?"

Kara glanced up at Allie-Cat's face, blushing and nervous, but the younger woman smiled and nodded her head, even lifting her free breast slightly in invitation. Kara-Cow lowed again before closing the distance and settling her lips greedily around the leaking teat. The warm and fragrant liquid burst with flavor when she finally tasted it, moaning with appreciation and thanks. Kara-Cow stopped paying attention to anything but the experience of being breast-fed for the first time since she was a baby.

When a dildo slid into her wet depths, Kara grunted in surprise and tried to turn her head without releasing the nipple from her mouth, but gave up after a few fruitless attempts. She guessed that it must be Jenny, probably fucking her with a strap-on, since she couldn't see the other woman anywhere else. "In for a penny, in for a pounding," she thought to herself, smiling widely at the dumb joke and letting a trickle of milk escape from her mouth. She quickly swiped at the lost liquid with her finger, not wanting it to go to waste.

Allie-Cat was looking more and more attractive to Kara-Cow with every swallow, so she let her milk-stained finger trace its way down the girl's belly towards the neatly trimmed bush below, where one of Stray's hands was already busy. Kara made eye contact again, seeking any sign of denial, but the cat-girl was still smiling contently, so she pushed her finger into the younger woman's warm, wet folds.

~~

Ruth stretched her arms and legs, grunting slightly at the mild pleasure. She felt warm and secure snuggled up in the lap of the blonde woman she'd met for the first time only a few hours earlier. The tall and somewhat skinny woman bore very little resemblance to either Mama or Mommy, the only two women Ruth could ever remember being attracted to. But given that the current scenario might be her best hope for keeping her adoptive mothers in her life, she had stoically resolved to submit to whatever demands the stern woman might make of her, desperate to be pleasing enough to not be abandoned again.

To her considerable surprise, Ruth had found herself increasingly intrigued by the willowy blonde the longer she nursed. Her desire to put on a good show for Mommy and Mama, who had been watching from across the room, gradually transitioned to a desire to please Tina as well. In the privacy of her mind, Ruth had started thinking of the new woman as 'Mother,' and had begun caressing the woman while she suckled from her.

Tina had abruptly ripped off the adult diaper Ruth was wearing and groped for her core, humming appreciatively when she felt the silky smoothness of the adult baby's recently shaved pudenda. Ruth had been aware that the woman was fingering both of them at the same time, and smiled at the memory, sure that it had indicated Mother wanted to keep her around.

Baby Ruth turned her attention back to the still dozing blonde woman and studied her face carefully, appreciating it fully for the first time. Her pale complexion and fair coloring was much closer to Ruth's own features than those of Mama or Mommy, although people had seemed willing enough to accept those two as her parents, so perhaps no one would complain about Tina being her Mother. It was at that moment she realized they were alone in the apartment.

Panicking a little, Baby Ruth gently got up from Tina's lap and crawled over to her phone, relieved to see that Mommy had indeed left her a message. The address indicated that Tina was also a recipient.

Hey ladies, Leila and I left for a while to go home and take care of some stuff. We'll swing by again tomorrow morning to check on you. Love and kisses!

Satisfied for the moment that all was not lost, Ruth crawled back to Tina and was thinking about whether or not she should get back in her lap and risk waking her or just doze on the floor at her feet. "I'm not a dog!" she thought, with a brief flash of indignation, and was about to take her chances, but Tina chose that moment to stir slightly, mumbling in her sleep. In the process, her hand moved from where it had been wedged between her thighs, and her legs opened a bit more, exposing her wispy blonde pubes, somewhat darker than the hair on her head but still yellowish.

Baby Ruth's breath hitched as she stared at the alluring sight, finding the blonde's pussy to be equally as appealing as the other two she had serviced. She wasn't even entirely certain she'd decided to act before she found herself leaning forward to hesitantly sniff at the somewhat messy muff in front of her, which Tina had recently fingered to completion. The aroma was more subtle than that of either Mama or Mommy, perhaps because Mama was furrier and Mommy typically wetter, but Mother's scent made Ruth's mouth water just as much.

Ruth's tongue leapt out of her mouth and lovingly laved the labia of her new Mother, hoping that such a sign of devotion would earn her a place in Tina's heart.

~~

Stray watched with growing lust as Angel pounded the cow-woman with a strap-on dildo. To Hoshi's mind, the new older woman seemed more handsome than pretty. Her features were kind of plain and she had a wide build that would probably make people think she was fat when dressed. Being nude helped show that Kara was actually in pretty good shape, and her heavy breasts were swaying very attractively beneath her as she was fucked doggy-style, although the clanking of her cowbell was a little distracting and irksome.

The most attractive thing about the newcomer, in Hoshi's opinion, was the fact that she was very obviously loving the situation they were in. The woman clearly adored acting like an animal and being treated that way, at least sexually. Her presence also helped soothe Hoshi's lingering discomfort with the incestuous affairs she found herself in the middle of. Somehow, it seemed less taboo now that it wasn't just her having sex or sex-like fun with a mother and daughter. The addition of the cow-woman helped her brain with its desperate search for rationalization.

"Maybe it's just a math thing," Hoshi reasoned. "With three of us, half of the four combinations are incestuous. But with four of us, only one of six possible pairs is incestuous, and two of the possible triads are totally fine!" Stray whined happily when she arrived at such a dubious conclusion, but wagged her tail plug gleefully when she decided to stop thinking about the matter further for a little while.

Feeling full of milk and lust for the younger woman, Stray finally detached from the fascinatingly long teat and crawled over to the patio table where Jenny had laid out a number of her toys and other sex accessories. She grabbed one of the dildoes in her mouth by biting down on the head and carried it over to Allie-Cat, dropping it next to her hand and yipping excitedly, wriggling as attractively as she could. The brunette grinned and snatched up the rubber cock, twirling her finger suggestively.

Stray obeyed the implied command and spun around, presenting her ass and haunches to the cat girl. She heard her new friend gasp quietly and peeked between her small dangling breasts to see that Allie-Cat was lubing the toy up by sliding it inside her own center. Satisfied after a few such thrusts, she pulled the slick fake cock out of herself and began teasing Stray's lower lips with it, collecting even more lubrication from the bedewed folds of the puppy girl's pussy.

When Allie-Cat finally stopped teasing and sank the toy into Stray's more-than-ready depths, the puppy-girl gave a brief yipping howl of joy. It took a few false starts before the girls found a rhythm that worked, with the cat-girl moving back and forth a little while Stray did the same, but also wagging her hips side-to-side and occasionally in a kind of circular motion, making her tail dance crazily. Allie-Cat stared longingly at the anal toy and whined a little, clearly wanting to swat at it or play with it, but she needed her other hand to brace herself against the cow-woman, still nursing, who was being pushed forward repeatedly while Angel fucked her.

Kara-Cow finally released Allie-Cat's tender nipple when a loud, mooing climax overtook the large woman. Freed from the need for extra support, the cat-girl decided to play with her own kitty instead of Stray's tail, mewling lustily as she fingered herself rapidly. The puppy-girl turned her head to enjoy the sight and noticed that Angel had rotated Kara-Cow and was coaxing the woman to lick clean the dildo that had just got her off. Even now, that still seemed deliciously depraved to Stray, and she felt herself nearing a peak.

Stray wasn't sure if it was a coincidence or the cause, but when the same cranky neighbor yelled something about 'a goddamn zoo' from the other side of the privacy fence, she howled loudly as she orgasmed, which sounded both satisfied and smug to her ears.

~~

Tina awoke with her fingers curled in the light-brown hair of the girl she'd recently nursed. As best she could recall, she'd agreed to indulge Maddie's request to baby-sit their friend for a few days, in a more or less literal sense, considering the girl liked to wear diapers for show and crawl around and be spanked for naughtiness. Tina sighed as she realized just how good the girl was at licking pussy, which was a point Maddie had neglected to raise.

"Holy shit, your tongue is magical," groaned the blonde, staring down at her new lover with surprise and appreciation. Ruth's smile was evident from her eyes and the gentle humming she responded with, which sent a shiver of pleasure through the older woman. Tina grasped the girl's hair more firmly and began thrusting her hips a little to increase the pressure, to which Ruth responded by licking even faster.

As good as the visitor was at going down on girls, however, Tina was still reluctant to make any agreements or commitments involving the adult baby, especially after she had just made arrangements to start selling her breastmilk to perverts. "Well, other perverts," she mentally amended, thinking about how much she enjoyed being suckled. Maddie and Leila were obviously perverts, if not quite as much as this girl they'd picked up, but all three of them happened to be perverted in highly compatible and gratifying ways. "Maybe I should keep her a few days and try things out after all," she thought.

Tina didn't release Ruth's head until the girl had licked her to three successive climaxes, each one a little better than the previous. Finally too sensitive to endure more contact, she pushed the younger woman away and squeezed her legs shut, keeping one hand protectively covering her sex. She grunted softly when the girl climbed up in her lap again and muttered, "You're getting too big for that," but made no effort to stop her when she sought and found a nipple.

Both women relaxed as Ruth nursed, and Tina was surprised and a little annoyed to feel her fingers reflexively rubbing her sore and over-sensitive folds, but found she couldn't stop herself. She was about to suggest that her visitor get something else to eat when the younger woman spoke, making Tina realize that she hadn't her the girl speak before.

"I love your milk, Mother," the adult baby said softly, looking at the blonde adoringly.

Tina felt a surge of confusing emotions, a strange mix of lust and what she thought might be maternal love and other, less identifiable feelings. "Um, thank you," she finally managed to get out, "That's sweet of you to say."

"Your milk is sweet, Mother, the sweetest I've tasted," said the young woman breathlessly, while a trickle of the liquid in question slowly dribbled from the corner of her mouth. "Please tell me you'll give me more!"

Tina had fully intended to demur, and perhaps even explain why she needed to save some, but found herself inexplicably agreeing instead. "Of course, my darling child, you can suckle as much as you need." Ruth smiled brightly in reply and returned to her nursing, perhaps not recognizing the stunned expression on Tina's face for what it was.

Some time later, when Tina's breast was empty, Ruth sat up and asked, "Can I stay here and call you Mother? Will you take care of me and love me?"

Once again, the blonde woman agreed without entirely meaning to, saying, "Of course you can, Baby Ruth! I'll take such good care of you!" The two women embraced tightly, and Tina got yet another surprise when the pressure resulted in unexpected wetness on her chest. Pulling back, she was shocked and amazed to discover that Ruth was lactating as well. The younger woman gasped when she noticed what had caught Mother's attention and her hands flew to her breasts, squeezing experimentally.

Several small jets of milk squirted in different directions in response to Ruth's efforts. Tina blinked as a couple of them struck her in the face, and she licked a few drops away when they landed on her lips. The flavor was exquisite, and she barely resisted her impulse to take a taste directly from the source. Ruth moaned as the older woman leaned down to latch onto a nipple and return the favor.

"My god, this is amazing!" she tried to say, but the words were unintelligible. "I guess I shouldn't talk with my mouth full," she then thought, "That would set a bad example for my sexy daughter!"

Tina tore her mouth away from the rosy teat with difficulty and struggled to stand up, finally saying, "Bedroom! Now!" and hurrying her adopted daughter in front of her, admiring the bounce of her naked ass as she scurried toward the indicated door. At first she simply laid on top of the younger woman and drank until the breast was empty, which happened disappointingly quickly, but she thought it likely that Ruth's production would increase with the proper encouragement. The two women rearranged themselves so that they could both nurse from their undrained tits at the same time, in a weird sort of sixty-nine, and Tina couldn't resist fingering herself again while they mutually suckled.

While her thoughts were mostly about love and lust and adoption and buying her daughter cute and slutty outfits, a more pragmatic part of Tina's mind was still dwelling on milk. She had happily realized that her business plans wouldn't have to change all that much, since her milky daughter could turn into just as much of a cash cow as her Mother.

Affected Targets: Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader, Recruiter, +Petplay Fetish 2: Kitten+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 3: Kitten, +Sex Worker+, +Lactation Fetish+); Christina Lund (Lactation Fetish 3, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetish: Cow+); Hoshi Inumura (+Petplay Fetish 2: Puppy+, +Sex Worker+, +Nudity Fetish+, +Lactation Fetish+); Ruth Bergen (Attribute Change: Submissive Slave, Oral Sex Fixation, Roleplay Fetish: Family, Roleplay Fetish: ABDL, +Lactation Fetish+); Kara Davidson (+Petplay Fetish 2: Cow+, +Sex Worker+, +Lactation Fetish+)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Transform or Dare New App gives 5 couples a party to remember.in Mind Control
Miss Udders A student hires a mesmerist to punish his busty teacher.in Mind Control
Infinity Cube Elizabeth's Phd project shouldn't be able to alter reality...in Mind Control
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories