A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 42

Story Info
Dana experiences her first change, Maddie tops Cassie a bit.
2.8k words
3.4k
6
0

Part 42 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
353 Followers

48. What Were You Thinking?! Part 2

Saturday Mid-Day

Dana groaned at the strange, but not entirely unpleasurable, sensations she was experiencing. She and Miguel had exchanged looks of disbelief as their lover read out the details of her new trait, but her desire to express her incredulity was overwhelmed by the evidence that it was very real. The first proof had been invisible to anyone else. Dana's core had bloomed with heat and moisture very suddenly, almost as if she were succumbing to her contagious lust again, but with a different kind of urgency. Her own nose detected the scent of her blossoming womanhood, and possibly the bunny girl's nose was sensitive enough to recognize it as well, since she yelped and fled the room with her lover following.

Dana watched with a mix of fascination and horror as the hair on her arms and legs grew thicker and longer. It was as dark as the hair on her head and extremely noticeable. She could also feel hair growing up and out from her bush, a ticklish sensation that almost made her want to laugh if not for the anguish it caused. Her tongue flopped out of her mouth and she whined before instinctively or reflexively using it to lick her nose. She tried to stand up at that point, torn between a desire to flee and a desire to hide, but her balance was off and she collapsed to the floor on all fours.

"Are you okay?" asked Cassie and Miguel simultaneously as they both reached out to Dana. Miguel's hand landed on her shoulder, making her aware that her hair, or more accurately her fur, had formed a sort of collar or mane on her shoulders and upper back as it descended from her head. Cassie's hand was stroking her tresses a moment later and she said, "Poor girl!" in a strange tone.

Dana whined as a flurry of sensations fought for her attention. Probably because of Cassie's stroking, the first she truly noticed was her ears lengthening and changing shape, flopping down to hang on either side of her head, somewhat like the lop-eared bunny girl. She then realized that the strange feeling of pressure in her back was the result of her spine lengthening and turning into a tail. She yelped quietly and turned her head to see it waving slightly side-to-side as it grew longer, and by the time it finished growing a stripe of dark gray fur had traveled down the length of her back and to the tip of the appendage, at which point it curled and dipped between her legs.

Dana got her biggest shock when she hung her head in shame and saw that her hands resembled paws more than anything a human might have. They were about the same size but the configuration had changed, making them somewhat broader and thicker, and her nails were dark claws on stubby toes. She whined piteously and scraped at the floor in front of her, horrified. "How can I live like this?!" she wondered despairingly.

Dana shuddered as Miguel made his way behind her, tracing his hand along her body from shoulder to hip and lining himself up between her furry haunches. "I'm sorry, amante, but I need you, pronto!" he said as he moved her tail away from her sex. She let out a howl of mingled lust and shame as he slid into her wet depths, realizing that some of her changes must have been internal as well when she felt him sheathed entirely inside her, something that hadn't been possible since his own transformation. The sensation was better than she remembered, and each new thrust weakened her desire to escape.

Cassie got up and walked to her room while Miguel fucked Dana doggy-style, and the transformed girl was a little worried at the lusty smirk the redhead gave her before disappearing from view. She concentrated on all the new feelings of her warped form, most of which somehow contributed to her arousal. Her hearing and sense of smell were far more acute, she realized, and she could easily tell the other girls were fucking one another in their bedroom. The furry tail that she had only partial control over was waving gently back and forth as her boyfriend pounded her. Dana closed her eyes to concentrate more on the senses that had been changed, and found she could tell exactly where Cassie was standing when she returned, by the smell of her leaking pussy.

Dana yelped when she felt Cassie's hands on her throat, affixing something to it. She deduced it must have been a collar when the taller girl clipped a leash to it and said, "If you're a good girl, later, we can go for walkies! Would you like that, Dana-doggy?" She experienced a surge of elation and felt her tail wagging furiously as she barked happily. That was followed almost immediately with a tsunami of shame and disgust, making her cringe and pull back against the lead attached to her neck.

"Oh, don't be like that, Puppy!" said Cassie, in a tone one might use for speaking to an actual dog. "Here, let's give you a treat for being such a good girl!" Cassie sat on the floor and scooted forward while using the leash and her other hand to move Dana's head down toward her crevasse. "Put that big, wet, doggy tongue to use, Were-bitch!" she growled, but her smiling expression showed the term was meant affectionately.

Dana whined and licked her chops, fully aware of how much she wanted to obey but wishing the situation was less demeaning. She resisted only a few moments before diving in, and her tail wagged fiercely once again when she heard Cassie moan in approval. "God, she's got me trained already," thought Dana, ruefully.

Dana's whole body wriggled with delight a few minutes later when Miguel erupted inside her. She couldn't tell if his output had been any greater than normal, although his grunting and moaning and other reactions suggested he had found it to be unusually intense, even by their new and higher standards of orgasm since meeting Cassie. Her own climax had not yet been reached, however, and she whined needily into the furry red muff she was servicing.

Cassie seemed to understand the problem and commanded Miguel, "Get that thing hard again right now and plow this bitch until she howls!"

Miguel started to complain or protest, but he abruptly went silent after saying, "I..." Dana shivered at the unique feeling of her boyfriend's softening cock suddenly surging back to full stiffness while inside her. It was so thrillingly sexual that she couldn't resist barking joyfully several times, making Cassie jump and giggle in response. Dana wiggled her butt and thumped her tail back and forth across his abdomen until Miguel resumed his thrusting.

Dana's orgasm finally arrived and she found herself wriggling and howling in ecstasy. Cassie, who was clearly close as well, finished herself off with her fingers and collapsed onto her back, writhing almost like the dog-girl. Miguel grunted and went even faster, clearly trying to finish himself off before his girlfriend became too sensitive to continue. He managed the feat, letting out something of a howl of his own as he dumped another load of his seed in Dana's depths and then pulled out and leaned against the couch, breathing heavily.

Some deep-seated, instinctual part of dog-Dana felt like Miguel should still be inside her after their sex, and she knew just enough biology to guess why she was experiencing that longing. It made her kind of nauseated to contemplate, but her post-orgasmic bliss overrode her other concerns. She got perhaps her biggest surprise of the day when she tried to reach her cunt with her tongue to start cleaning up. Although she was in pretty good shape apart from some pudginess around her middle, Dana had never been especially flexible, and now she found it no trouble at all to bend enough to eat herself out.

Her friends watched with awe and growing arousal as Dana eagerly lapped away at the massive creampie Miguel had left in her. She had little doubt now that the volume of his ejaculate had increased dramatically. He was young and virile enough to be able to cum twice in a relatively short span of time, but in their prior encounters, the second load had always been substantially smaller than the first. That might still be true, of course, but just the amount that had oozed out onto her fur already seemed like several times the normal quantity, and she could feel and smell even more inside.

"That's so hot!" growled Cassie, crawling over on her hands and knees and adding her own tongue to Dana's clean-up efforts. The redhead had been acting quite animalistic herself the night before, under the influence of the libidinous fever, and she seemed to be getting more dog-like again the longer she lapped at the dark fur adorning Dana's body. The dog-girl shivered with arousal when Cassie wagged her ass at Miguel and whined, acting like a dog wanting to be mounted.

"God, I'm going to dehydrate in no time," the stag-man muttered as his manhood immediately returned to full mast. His eyes and body language belied his reluctant-sounding words, however, as he positioned himself to fuck the redhead from behind while she slurped his jism from Dana's furry folds. The dog-girl whined eagerly and wished someone would rub her belly while she was splayed out on her back so invitingly. Her paws were at least still effective for pulling her lover more tightly against her, for which she barked a quiet thanks.

This time, Cassie was the first to start cumming, and her whines sounded almost as convincing as Dana's, who humped the redhead's face vigorously to get herself off at the same time. Miguel, who seemed to be reaching a better understanding of his new ability, buried himself deeply and grunted several times as he unleased what was probably another very large load into Cassie's depths.

Sexual endurance notwithstanding, Miguel looked likely to fall asleep at any moment. He groped around on the floor until he grasped the forgotten leash, still attached to Dana's collar, and pulled her close. He tried to whisper a few comforting words in her ear but they came out slurred and unintelligible, yet his embrace was safe and familiar to her, despite her changes. She ran her paw against his face, recoiling only slightly at the disturbing image.

Cassie, not wanting to be left out, snuggled in from the other side and hugged both lovers. She positioned one of Dana's hairy but still human-shaped legs between her own, growling a little and smiling as she said, "Mmm, I'm sorry to use you as a cumrag, but it's really hot to think about your boyfriend's spunk leaking out of me and matting up your fur!"

Dana issued a sleepy bark that tried to convey both irritation and acceptance, but Cassie seemed almost asleep already. As well-fucked and well-loved as she was feeling at the moment, the dog-girl resigned herself to having a nap, wondering what kind of life she would wake up to.

Saturday Afternoon

Maddie sniffed at her exhausted girlfriend's gaping folds, feeling a sense of accomplishment at having fucked the bunny girl to exhaustion. She kissed her way up her lover's sweaty skin, finding the salty taste particularly exquisite for some reason, and massaged the large and shapely globes of Leila's upthrust ass possessively. They had been perfectly aware that Cassie and her cohorts had been noisily fucking one another in the living room, but Maddie realized it had been some time since she'd heard them.

Feeling curious and more than a little horny still, Madelyn stood up and straightened out her fox tail, which she had inadvertently soaked with her squirt earlier. She paused to put on the rest of her costume, admiring the way it made her look, especially with the strap-on she was still wearing, and then pushed her dresser back to its normal position. Leila stirred sleepily and mumbled a few words, which suggested that her bunny mode was interrupted or cancelled by falling asleep. "Good to know for the future!" Maddie thought, making a mental note.

Walking out to the living room, Maddie beheld a sight that both stirred and repelled her. It was clear to see that the transformation the remote had caused was no minor tweak. Even with two traits that had affected her body and made it more rabbit-like, Leila appeared more human than Dana did. The dog-girl's body was exceptionally hairy and seemed longer, or taller, than before. Maddie couldn't verify the extra nipples she suspected with the way the three lovers were snuggled up, but she noticed that Dana had paws instead of hands and feet. With the floppy ears and bangs hanging over her face, the overall effect made Maddie think of some kind of sheepdog.

"I wonder how long she'll stay this way, and if she'll actually turn into a literal dog at the full moon?" Madelyn wondered out loud. The noise caused Dana to stir slightly and shift her position, which prompted Cassie to roll over and turn her back to her two lovers. Maddie's unquenched lust flared up again and she considered her options. She had basically no interest in Miguel, although she thought he was reasonably handsome in an abstract sense. Dana was alluring, even in her current form, but it felt wrong to wake her and especially wrong to try anything without at least discussing it first. But Cassie was another matter entirely. It even felt somewhat appropriate to fuck her with the plastic dick as payback for the clumsily-executed ambush earlier.

Resolved, Madelyn knelt on the ground and pulled Cassie away until she was lying on her back, legs spread. She grimaced a little at the obvious residue of cum that was dried into the red curls, but her revulsion wasn't sufficient to make her stop. "More grease for the axle," she muttered, sliding her strap-on slowly into her roommate's sex.

It didn't take long before Cassie woke up, dazed and confused, and her eyes widened when she realized what was going on. Smiling seductively, she began thrusting up to meet Maddie's strokes and ran her hands along the soft fur of the fox gloves gripping her hips. "These are so soft!" she cooed appreciatively.

"Tell me about it!" Madelyn agreed, reaching up with one glove-clad hand to rub the fur against Cassie's breast, making her gasp and giggle softly.

"I hope you realize I demand a rain-check on fucking you with a rubber cock, by the way," Cassie groaned. "I'm too tired right now, or I will be once you're done, but our roommate contract specifically says I get to do anything to you that you do to me!"

Maddie growled and pounded harder, saying, "That's not a real clause! But if you're real nice I might agree anyway!"

As the two girls got closer to cumming they began kissing hungrily, and Cassie's legs wrapped around her roommate's back as she grabbed the brunette's ass tightly. Their moans were somewhat muffled by each other's mouths as they climaxed almost simultaneously, and Maddie could feel her blocked squirt dribbling to the floor and down her legs, unable to freely escape around her harness.

Feeling the need to assert her dominance, Madelyn knee-walked over Cassie, dragging her wet thighs and crotch over the redhead's body and up to her face. Cassie smirked, clearly aware of what her roommate was doing, but kept her peace for the time being, so Maddie decided not to drag things out too long. She gave Cassandra one last peck on the lips, loving the fact that she could smell herself on the girl's face, and said, "Back to our kennels, I guess."

Maddie did her best to crawl sexily down the hallway to her room, swishing her tail back and forth. Glancing over her shoulder at the last moment, she was gratified to see Cassie watching the show and tickling her sex. Blowing her roommate a kiss, Madelyn entered her room, shutting and locking the door, and cuddled her hunny bunny for a much-needed nap.

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish 2, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetishes: Bunny/Fox+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 3, +Petplay Fetish: Bunny+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+); Cassandra Ryan (Nudity Fetish 3, +Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+, +Petplay Fetish: Owner/Puppy+); Dana Ramos (Attribute Change: Contagious Libido, Weredog Stage 1, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetish: Puppy+); Miguel Moreno (Stag Man Stage 1, Attribute Change: Sexual Endurance, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Sex Worker+)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Transform or Dare New App gives 5 couples a party to remember.in Mind Control
Infinity Cube Elizabeth's Phd project shouldn't be able to alter reality...in Mind Control
Sally's Suit Sally's latex suit grows as it corrupts her.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Miss Udders A student hires a mesmerist to punish his busty teacher.in Mind Control
More Stories