A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 45

Story Info
As it turns out, fourth level traits are automatic...
3k words
4.4k
6
0

Part 45 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
343 Followers

51. A Day Pregnant With Foreshadowing

Sunday Morning

The sun was just rising over the horizon when the remote activated itself. It was perched on Cassie's nightstand, but the redhead was still deeply asleep and did not notice when the device beeped and indicated a target had been acquired. The screen flashed 'FOURTH LEVEL PREPARED' for about half a minute before indicating the choices of 'INTENSIFY' and 'DIVERSIFY' for a little more than a minute. When there was no input after the timer ran out, the device beeped and indicated that the target would be diversified. A new message scrolled across the screen before the remote went quiescent once more.

The target will become fixated on the sexual aspects of pregnancy, and will attempt to impregnate or be impregnated by any suitable partners. Sexual pleasure from acts with pregnant partners, when attempting to impregnate, or while pregnant will be greatly enhanced for both parties.

~~

Leila smiled before opening her eyes, being gently awakened by the sensation of lips hungrily pulling milk from one of her breasts. She reached up to grasp the hair of her lover, peeking to make sure it was Maddie, then sighed with satisfaction at the sensuous relief of the pressure that was making her globes slightly sore.

"Much better than an alarm blaring," mumbled the bunny girl sleepily. Maddie made an affirmative humming noise as she nursed, signaling her agreement. Leila enjoyed the feeling of her girlfriend's fingers lazily working their way down her torso, stopping at each of her lower nipples to play a little, before reaching the fluffy mound of fur concealing her sex.

Leila gasped in surprise at the intensity of the sensations as a fingertip dipped between her folds. She had gradually gotten acclimated to the hypersensitivity the remote had given her as part of the lapine transformation she'd experienced, in the sense that she could somewhat regulate her impulsive responses to twitch and cry out when stimulated. For whatever reason, though, this morning her dial seemed to be set even higher than the supernaturally high level she expected. Leila couldn't help but moan, "Yes!" at the penetration, the word trailing off into a hiss of pleasure.

Maddie seemed to sense that her girlfriend wanted their encounter to be harder and faster and intensified her attention to the furry muff, making the bunny girl yelp with pleasure at each new plunge. Leila also felt a change in the way she was being suckled, as it became more sexual and demanding than sensual and comforting. Her leg started twitching, which she now knew heralded a strong orgasm, and she reached up with her hand to squeeze her other breast, needing to feel the liquid expressed. Leila cried out as she came, feeling droplets of her milk raining on her face while an unusually large and wet climax leaked down to her ass and onto the bed.

"Someone seems extra needy this morning!" Madelyn whispered into Leila's floppy ear, holding it up a little to make sure her breath tickled the fine hairs lining the inside. The bunny girl shivered with unquenched lust, but could only nod her head in agreement, still too breathless to make words. "That's good," continued her girlfriend, "Because as much as I enjoyed you strapping me last night, I feel the need to be on top this morning."

Madelyn got to her knees and straddled Leila's head, gently but insistently pulling the bunny girl up to meet her extremely warm and wet core. Leila breathed deeply for a moment, savoring the aroma, and began licking urgently. She knew and accepted that she was sexually submissive, and while she'd obey nearly any such orders from her lover, being between her top's legs and servicing her was a far more comfortable scenario than trying to be the dominant one, even playacting.

Maddie seemed to be enjoying the tongue-work more than normal that morning, as well, Leila thought. She privately believed that her skills at pussy-pleasuring had improved greatly in the last few weeks, especially after being on the receiving end of Ruth's supernaturally enhanced aptitude. Still, her girlfriend seemed to be exceptionally sensitive for some reason, crying out almost comically loudly. Leila thought at first that she might be recording their encounter, as she'd hammed things up a little for the camera the night before, but a glance at the nightstand showed Maddie's phone flat on the surface. Furthermore, the spasming muscles in her legs and belly suggested genuine overstimulation.

Leila was debating whether or not she should try to mutter Maddie's squirting trigger to end things a little early, slightly concerned and curious about what might be going on, but her girlfriend's climax surprised them both. Madelyn let out a howling wail as she violently sprayed her lust all over the bunny girl's head. Leila always enjoyed the flavor of Maddie's squirt, but it was exceptionally intoxicating that morning for some reason, and after the first blast or two she moved her mouth closer to try and capture as much as possible.

Maddie toppled onto her side, still clutching Leila's head with her thighs and hands, but the bunny girl was not struggling to get free. If anything, Leila would have preferred to be held even more tightly, aside from the difficulties it presented for licking up all of her lover's precious bodily fluids.

"You two sure are loud this morning," came a sleepy voice from the doorway, where Cassie was leaning against the frame, looking tousled but also smug.

Sounding very satisfied and slightly dazed, Madelyn replied, "Pussy is not just for dinner anymore." Leila tried to blow a raspberry, which didn't come out sounding quite right thanks to the extra pair of wet lips in the way, but it did make Maddie gasp and shudder again.

"Are you lovebirds going to be fucking around all morning?" asked Cassie through a yawn. "I was thinking of going for a jog and was going to invite you both, but I'm having second thoughts!"

Maddie reached over for her phone to check the time and sighed, saying, "Maybe some other day. We were trying to play matchmaker with our other friends that got zapped, and I promised them we'd check in this morning to see how they're getting along."

"Sounds exciting. Do you have time to run through the controls on the device one more time before you leave?" Cassie inquired.

Leila hopped in the shower for a quick rinse while Maddie and Cassie went over things in somewhat greater detail than the night before. Madelyn used her girlfriend as an example of how to read existing traits and check the cooldown timer, which said Leila had just over a full day left before she could get another trait.

"One interesting thing, though," said Maddie, "The first time I scanned Leila like this, her F/M score was 75/30, but today it's 80/20. I'm still not entirely clear on what it actually means, but I think it suggests she's gotten more lezzie since we started fucking each other."

Leila wrinkled her nose cutely and stuck out her tongue playfully, then waggled it suggestively, and agreed, "You're the only woman for me, wifey!" Maddie thrust the remote back into Cassie's hands and gave her girlfriend a deep and passionate kiss.

Cassie watched, smirking, and when the two ladies came up for air she asked, "You said I need 40% charge to zap someone new, right? How does it recharge? I just checked the way you told me and it says it's at 12%."

Maddie frowned and replied, "That doesn't sound right. Let me see it." Taking the device back she confirmed the reading and scowled. "Well, it used to seem to recharge faster the more people it had zapped. At one point it was gaining about 8% per hour, but then it said it needed to drain off the excess or whatever, which is when we used a feature called 'Max Mode' or something. I don't think I checked the power level since then, and we didn't use it again until yesterday with your friends."

Handing the device back to Cassie, Maddie said, "I guess just keep checking it periodically. It looks like it's gaining only about half-a-percent per hour, since it was around noon yesterday when you zapped Dana. Maybe draining it down to zero makes it take longer. Each second level trait I caused cost 50%, so if that was the case, it would have been pretty much empty after both of them were upgraded or whatever. But it should probably boost more quickly after you start using it on your teammates." Maddie smiled and shivered, clearly turned on by imagining what could happen to the school's softball team.

"Sweet. Thanks for the tips! Hopefully I'll be able to zap Sally later today, but if I have to wait until Monday, I guess that's no big deal," replied Cassie. "Guess I'll go take that jog now, so you can shower. Will you be around in the evening?"

Shaking her head, Maddie said, "We're going to go visit with my mom and sister after we check on those friends. We'll probably stay there tonight and then tomorrow it's back to classes and work and regular life."

"Aww," pouted Leila melodramatically, "Fantasy life is much more fun!"

Cassie laughed as she headed for the door after putting the remote in her recently-useless underwear drawer. "Preach it, sister! See you ladies later."

Leila tidied up the apartment a little while waiting for Maddie to shower off the residue of their recent love-making. She expressed a little milk into a container, since the un-nursed breast felt over-full compared to the one her girlfriend had suckled. Her lower teats also seemed unusually warm and firm, but she figured they would be okay until they got to Tina's apartment, since she and Ruth were both likely to help relieve the pressure.

~~

Allie slowly awoke to the feeling of lips on her nipple. It was still a somewhat novel sensation, so she bolted upright in bed in surprise, looking at her surroundings but not finding them familiar at first.

"What's wrong, dear?" asked Jenny with concern.

As Allie's brain booted up slowly, she realized she was in bed with her mother in the master bedroom, which was still decorated in a fairly masculine style evidently favored by her deceased grandfather. The dribble of milk on Jenny's cheek reminded Allie of her condition, and the conversation they'd had last night about her first night as an escort. Jenny had seemed torn between wanting to be a disapproving mother and wanting to finger herself at the idea of her daughter the sex worker. She'd finally settled on punishing Allie by giving her a spanking followed by a rough fuck with the strap-on. Allie smirked and flushed a little at the memory, wondering if the lesson had stuck, and on whom.

"Allie? Earth to Allison?" tried Jenny again, looking more worried.

"Sorry, mom!" she finally replied. "Just felt a little disoriented this morning. Strange room, strange milky tits, unexpected suckling...."

Looking somewhat relieved, Jenny apologized, "Sorry to startle you, and I hope I didn't hurt you. I woke up and remembered how tender mine used to get if they hadn't been emptied and thought you might need to be drained."

Allie massaged her breasts absently, noting that she did feel a little full but not uncomfortably so. "It's fine. They're not sore or anything, but I'll be happy to let you drink as much as you want," she smirked.

Jenny mirrored the playful smile and returned to her daughter's long nipples, gently tickling the one she wasn't drinking from. Allie let her head loll backwards as she enjoyed the feelings, eventually rubbing her lower lips in a languorous fashion while her mother suckled. "I could definitely get used to this," she moaned quietly.

When Jenny finished with the first nipple she smacked her lips and paused to say, "I still don't get how this happened. I've heard of galactorrhea before, and it's not exactly rare, but it shouldn't be contagious. Even if it was, it doesn't make sense that it would happen this fast or this much; it's usually a very small amount of fluid." Jenny's words trailed off as she latched on to the other nipple and began nursing again.

"I mean, if it's some new virus that's going around, I might have caught it earlier and it was just a coincidence that... my client also happened to have it," Allie mused. "I kind of doubt it, but if something's being spread it'll be on the news soon enough. It would explain why I didn't see any baby stuff in her apartment, though." To respond to her mother's perplexed look, Allie continued, "I originally assumed my client was a new mom who wasn't getting enough loving from her baby daddy, or the wrong kind of loving, or something like that."

Nodding her head, Jenny continued drinking until Allie's teat went dry, then shared the last mouthful with her daughter in a steamy kiss.

"If you're feeling up for it, dear," Jenny said hopefully, "Angel would love a good pounding before our guests arrive. I wouldn't want her to embarrass herself by acting like a slutty little queen who can't control her urges."

Allie laughed and confessed, "I'm always up for something like that. Let me just set up my camera."

~~

Cassie felt fully awake and invigorated when she returned from her two-hour jog. Sweat glistened on her skin and plastered her red locks to her face and neck wherever strands escaped her practical ponytail. She got a lot more attention running while naked, and for some reason, despite being a little annoyed by lingering stares and the occasional wolf whistle, she found the attention increasingly arousing. "Chalk it up to the remote, or to a latent exhibitionist fetish?" she wondered.

Cassie massaged her sore breasts as she climbed the stairs to the apartment. Although she hated the idea of wearing anything, having her heavy tits flopping around for hours was not exactly comfortable, and she'd spent a good part of her run trying to find ways to minimize the movement, or planning other potential solutions aside from a sports bra. She kept her phone in an arm-band, so she thought there might be a rationale she could use to justify doing something similar with her breasts.

The first thing she did when getting home was checking to confirm that the remote was still in the drawer where she left it. Sighing with relief, Cassie checked the power level and was pleasantly surprised that it was up to 20%. Clearly Maddie had been wrong about the charge rate, which seemed to be going up about 4% per hour, at least since she checked earlier. Clearly they were missing a vital piece of information about how the device worked, but since it didn't seem likely she'd learn it by standing around, Cassie did a little mental math and guessed that she'd have a usable charge in about five hours. She smiled deviously in anticipation.

Cassie checked her phone for messages and was a little concerned that neither Dana nor Miguel had responded to her. "Maybe I should go looking for them while I wait for the thing to build up power," Cassie muttered to herself. Coming to a decision, she sent Sally a message inviting her for a booty call that afternoon, then jumped in the shower to clean up a little before hunting down her missing lovers. She smiled when she received a sexy picture message from her teammate agreeing to her proposal.

Cassie got increasingly worried when she went to Dana's apartment and one of her roommates confided that Dana hadn't been home all night. "I won't be sorry if that slut never comes back," the young woman said before shutting the door in Cassie's startled face. She had no better luck finding Miguel at his residence either, although his roommate had been much less eager to close the door on the naked redhead.

"Okay, Cassie, think!" she admonished herself while sitting in her car. "Did something happen to them?" She recalled that Dana had initially been horrified about her transformation, but had seemed to enjoy it very much after a short while. Maybe when she woke up she had reverted to her human form and was scared or worried again, Cassandra reasoned. It was as good a guess as any, she thought, but it didn't help explain where they might have gone or why they were ignoring her. "Unless Dana is angry at you..." she hissed, irritated at how long it took her to arrive at that deduction.

With no other leads to follow, Cassie decided to head to a favorite deli for lunch and spent the rest of the morning on her phone, trying to see if anyone on her socials had seen or heard from Dana or Miguel since the night before. If neither had gone home then it seemed likely they were with some other friend, laying low, but perhaps someone would let something slip. She was getting frustrated with her lack of success when a familiar voice rang out.

"Well, well, well, fancy meeting you here!" said Salalai cheerfully, and Cassie smiled in response. Her smile got even wider when she saw that Sally was still nude, glistening with sunscreen, and that their teammate Shanice was with her.

"Finally, a stroke of luck!" thought Cassie, distracted from her worries by her rising lust.

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish 2, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian, Pregnancy Fetish, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetishes: Bunny/Fox+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+); Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader, Recruiter, +Petplay Fetish 2: Kitten+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 3: Kitten, +Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+, +Lactation Fetish+, +Nudity Fetish+); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 3, +Petplay Fetish: Bunny+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+); Cassandra Ryan (Nudity Fetish 3, +Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+, +Petplay Fetish: Owner/Puppy+); Salalai Nionee (+Nudity Fetish 2+)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Transform or Dare New App gives 5 couples a party to remember.in Mind Control
Miss Udders A student hires a mesmerist to punish his busty teacher.in Mind Control
Infinity Cube Elizabeth's Phd project shouldn't be able to alter reality...in Mind Control
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories