A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 46

Story Info
Maddie & Leila's visit with Tina & Ruth, milking ensues.
3.1k words
3.1k
4
0

Part 46 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
341 Followers

52. I Put My Hand Upon Your Tit; When I Milk, You Milk, We Milk

Sunday Morning

Maddie's mind wandered as she drove toward Tina's home. Leila was on the phone in the passenger seat, having a conversation in Farsi with her mother, who had demanded a call to check in after somehow learning that she'd skipped a few classes during their impromptu camping trip. Although Mrs. Behzadi probably didn't know about the camping part, Maddie hoped.

The sweet taste of Leila's milk lingered in her mouth, and Maddie found herself daydreaming about marriage and a big, pregnant bunny girl to adore. A similar scenario had been playing in her sleep, and it had been the mental image of Leila in labor that had shocked Maddie awake, and probably contributed to her need for some comfort nursing in the aftermath of the unsettling image. "This is probably just some kind of residual effect of the whole Ruth situation, and maybe all the milk stuff, too," she muttered quietly to herself, sure that her girlfriend wouldn't be able to hear it over her mother's loud voice in her ear.

The imaginary pregnant Leila had apparently taken up residence in Maddie's brain, however, as she found herself unable to think about anything else for very long. She was grateful that Sunday morning traffic in their area wasn't very heavy, with her distraction getting worse the longer she pondered things. Madelyn couldn't remember the exact wording of the trait Leila had developed alongside her hypersensitivity, but it had something to do with hyperfertility. Obviously Leila wasn't going to get pregnant from anything they did with each other, but perhaps she'd be willing to undergo artificial insemination, and if so, perhaps her trait would help make the procedure successful.

Maddie realized her pussy was leaking onto her seat, which made her suddenly aware of her total nudity. She gasped in momentary shock, but upon further reflection, it seemed almost inevitable. Clearly she'd exposed herself to Cassie's contagious nudism long enough or often enough that she'd developed an advanced case, presumably just like Dana and Miguel. Maddie had to struggle to keep both hands on the wheel, fighting an insistent urge to finger herself for succumbing to permanent nudity, and especially for not even realizing it at first.

Leila finally disconnected the call just as they were returning to Tina's complex. "Wow, what an earful. And I say that with full knowledge of how much more full my ears are now," said the bunny girl, twitching them for emphasis. Maddie smiled at the cuteness more than the feeble joke, and was just about to ask for details when Leila dropped a bit of a bomb. "I went ahead and told them we were dating, by the way."

Maddie wound up double parking as a consequence of her startled reaction to the news, which left her staring incredulously at her girlfriend. "I, um, thought you were really nervous and scared about that?" she tentatively probed.

Sighing heavily, Leila replied, "I was, but after all this craziness with the remote, telling her I'm gay, or gay-ish, seemed pretty tame in comparison. And to be fair, she took it pretty well. Admitted she'd wondered from time to time while I was growing up, but didn't know if it was a rabbit thing or a lesbian thing." Frowning, she said, "I do wonder how the remote was able to affect her memories, either over the phone or long distance or whatever."

"A mystery we might never learn the answer to," said Maddie as she straightened the vehicle out. "But I'm glad it didn't turn into a nightmare for you." Something about the conversation nagged at her brain, as if she'd forgotten an important detail about the device, but after a moment she tried to let the thought go. If it was important, it would resurface in its own good time.

"It still might!" Leila cautioned, "My dad was always the one I was more worried about, and mom made me promise to bring you around to meet them sometime soon."

"Sounds good to me, we can go whenever I get the remote back from Cassie," Madelyn dead-panned as she turned off the car. Seeing Leila's look of disbelieving horror made it impossible to keep a straight face, so she dissolved into laughter and gasped, "Sorry! Sorry, I was just teasing you. I promise I will not bring the remote to meet your parents, or use it on them at any other time. Scout's honor!"

Still looking a little dubious, Leila asked, "Since when were a scout? Or honorable?"

"Hey! No need to impugn my honor, thanks very much. But since you asked: Never," Maddie replied.

Leila scoffed and mumbled, "Thought so," as the two women got out of the car and walked to Tina's door.

"Come on in, it's unlocked!" came Ruth's voice from inside after they knocked. Taking that as a good sign, the girlfriends smiled at each other while they entered the apartment. Leila burst out laughing at the sight that awaited them. Tina was seated at her dining table pumping her breasts, which wasn't hugely shocking. Ruth, however, was facing the door from partway around the table, and the women had contrived to make an improvised high chair for the adult baby using a barstool and a TV tray, lashed together with what appeared to be broom handles and nylons.

Aside from the makeshift furniture, Ruth also appeared somewhat comically dressed. She was back in one of her adult diapers, and somehow or another one of them had acquired a bonnet which she was wearing. A tea towel served as a bib, and she was drinking milk from what looked like a one-liter soda bottle with the label removed.

"Very convincing work!" applauded Maddie once she overcame her initial surprise. "If only you had a rubber nipple for that 'ba-ba' you'd be all set!"

Lending credence to her theory, Maddie's lust flared again at the sight of the absurd tableau, and the wish that she had a real baby to cuddle followed close on its heels. Maddie rubbed her thighs together, feeling the warm slickness, and the action was noticed by everyone else. "Sorry," she said, slightly embarrassed, "I seem to have caught baby fever. Increased libido is one of the symptoms."

"We have some spare diapers if you'd like one," Tina remarked wryly.

"I had the same idea!" laughed Leila, which made Maddie blush even more. She trusted her girlfriend enough to maybe explore that kind of power exchange at some point, but she wasn't about to let Tina see her humbled in such a way. Looking for anything to change the subject, she burst out with, "Hey, Ruth, you're not too full to enjoy some warm milk straight from the tit, are you? I'm feeling a little full this morning."

Tina's surprised expression made Maddie realize that she hadn't actually mentioned that she and Leila were lactating to their boss yet. "Full of what?" the older woman asked cautiously.

"Leila and I are full of milk, too," Maddie confessed, suspecting that the revelation would inflame Tina's libido, which seemed to be confirmed when the blonde let out a long, lowing moan, sounding almost cow-like.

"God, that's so hot!" Tina breathed, then looked at Leila and asked, "Are all of your breasts full? Even the little ones seem bigger and darker than before."

Leila subconsciously ran her fingers over some of her lower nipples and replied, "Yes, although only the two main ones produce very much."

Tina grunted again, which made Maddie suspect she was fingering herself under the table. The next words out of her mouth were bizarre and bewildering, though. "Would you two like to go into business with us?"

The girlfriends exchanged confused looks and Maddie asked, "Uh, what kind of business? Are you planning to open a restaurant?"

"Or a dairy?" said Leila with a smirk.

"Leila's closer," replied Tina, which surprised them both but made Ruth grin, presumably because she already knew about whatever Tina was referring to. "While you two were off fucking each other or whatever, it made me think I needed to do something with all my milk, since you weren't willing or able to help me as much as I need. So, I did some research and now I'm selling it to perverts online."

"Selling it?" repeated Madelyn blankly, still working on processing such a statement when delivered so matter-of-factly.

"Yes. And Ruth here is a milker, too, so we're going to go in as partners. You two are welcome to join us. Especially you, Leila," said Tina, eying the bunny girl's breasts hungrily. "Those melons of yours look like they could outproduce any two of us, maybe all three, and that's without accounting for your tiny teats."

The idea actually sounded pretty good to Maddie, the more she thought about it. She suspected part of it could be attributed to the sex worker fetish she'd inherited from Allie, but there was a certain amount of fascination to the idea that random guys all over the country, and maybe the world, would buy Tina's boob-juice and start themselves lactating. She still didn't know for sure if it worked the same way on males, but the idea appealed to her mind control fetish somehow, even if it was more like body control.

Maddie and Leila shared a look before she spoke for both of them, declaring, "We're in! But I think we're going to need more than one little pump, so for the time being, who wants to nurse my sore titties for me?" Ruth raised her hand eagerly, bouncing slightly in her seat, smiling broadly. Madelyn made her way around the table and proffered one of her breasts to the adult baby, sighing in satisfaction as she felt her milk begin to flow.

Tina looked on proudly and gestured to Leila to pull up a chair next to her while she disengaged the pump and put it aside. The blonde then got down on her knees and began suckling one of the bunny girl's lowest teats, located just above her pubic fur. Maddie could see the enjoyment and relief on Leila's face and gave her girlfriend a wink.

By the time Ruth had drained one of Maddie's breasts she was tired of standing awkwardly next to the barstool, so she helped the adult baby get free of the contrivance and they sat on the floor instead to continue the suckling. Tina had worked her way up Leila's torso and was nursing from one of the teats immediately below the woman's original breasts. Those bronze globes were large enough that the bunny girl was helping to hold them out of the way so that the blonde could drink from the smaller ones more freely.

Maddie belatedly realized that Tina was still topless, which hadn't seemed all that strange considering she had been pumping her breasts when they arrived. Now that they were all on the floor she noticed that Tina was wearing a very nice-looking leather skirt, and that she had one of her hands thrust inside it. Since the blonde was only compelled to play with herself while being nursed, she must have simply succumbed to the naughtiness of the situation. "When in Rome!" Maddie thought to herself, reaching down to play with her own pussy.

Ruth succeeded in drinking everything Madelyn's tits had to offer, almost before Tina had worked up to the main event and latched on to one of Leila's magnificent mammaries. The adult baby seemed undecided on whether or not she should go drink from the bunny girl's other teat, but Maddie saw no reason to indulge Ruth further, and rather insistently nudged her downward. She peered up from the depths of the goofy bonnet to make sure she understood, then leaned down and began licking Maddie in earnest.

The brunette twitched spasmodically and lay back on the floor to enjoy the oral attention. To her surprise, a detached portion of her mind was analyzing the pleasure and pronouncing it amazing, but still somehow inferior to the head she'd gotten that morning from Leila. It was still A+ cunnilingus, she admitted, but despite the technical superiority of Ruth's methodology, there was something about it that paled slightly in comparison. "Maybe it's just because I love my hunny bunny so much," she thought, which made her feel warm and kind of dizzy despite being prone on the ground.

Maddie kept her eyes on her girlfriend, trying to hold off her climax until Tina was done suckling her. It was a close thing, but Leila's dreamy expression when Tina pulled away, smacking her lips appreciatively, was enough to push Maddie over the edge once she let go. Ruth started sputtering as Madelyn's orgasm sprayed her forcefully, but by now the adult baby was getting used to it and simply closed her eyes and let it happen. The bonnet had the unintended side effect of largely blocking collateral soakage when pressure changes and hip thrusting might have sent a jet askew.

"I'd almost forgot how messy you were," Tina observed with a smirk. "I'm glad we're on the tiled floor."

Maddie gave her boss a half-hearted middle finger while she caught her breath, and Ruth removed the sopping bonnet with an expression of mingled lust and sorrow. "I'd better go soak this in cold water," she muttered, crawling off toward the laundry room, her diaper making a funny crinkling noise as she went.

Almost as if they'd not been interrupted by sexual shenanigans, Tina mentioned, "So, yeah, one little pump isn't going to be enough. I already ordered a goat milker for me and Ruth to use, and you're welcome to come over here for regular pumping, although it might be more practical to buy your own, especially with how much Leila makes," tweaking one of the bunny girl's nipples and smiling at her. "You can get good ones for less than $200 or so."

"Wow, you really have put a lot of thought into your plan," Maddie acknowledged, somewhat daunted. "Maybe we'll test how yours works before we commit to buying one?" she hedged, but felt kind of aroused at the idea of all four of them lined up, waiting to be milked like animals. She shuddered with a small tremor of orgasm, or perhaps just an aftershock of the big one, at the mental image of her hunny bunny on all fours, breasts dangling, with rubber hoses running to a basin. She groaned with lust, trying to mask it as a grunt of discomfort at sitting up.

Ruth crawled back into the room at that point, reminding Maddie that she needed to talk to them about things other than milk and sex. "So, how are you two getting along? I'm seeing hopeful signs, what with this business venture you're already embarking on, but what about aside from that?"

Ruth blushed and looked at the ground, seeming afraid to answer before Tina did. The blonde woman gave the younger one a somewhat wistful smile and admitted, "I had my doubts at first, I'm not going to lie, but she's growing on me." Ruth looked up with a radiant smile and tears brimming in her eyes, nodding in agreement but unable or unwilling to speak. "Ordinarily I would be aghast at the idea of hooking up with someone and talking about long-term plans, but she already feels like family to me." Tina frowned at that and clarified, "Well, but not in an incestuous way, if that makes sense?"

Maddie and Leila shared a knowing smirk and they nodded, with Maddie reassuring their boss, "We feel the same way about her, don't worry."

Ruth crawled over to give Tina a tight hug. Her eyes were leaking as she looked at Maddie and Leila in turn and said, "Thank you for everything you've done for me. I'll never forget it. I love you both forever."

Leila started sniffling and crawled over to join the hug. Maddie was moved, too, but not having known Ruth as long, or as negatively, her emotions were less overpowering. Still, she didn't want to be excluded, so she scooted over to embrace the others as well. They finally broke apart and Tina said, "I do have to warn you, though, that I'm going to pull some strings to get Ruth a job at the restaurant, so it'd be great if you two could help train her."

Maddie and Leila laughed and agreed, and the quartet spent a little while kissing one another. When they finally had enough of that for the time being, Maddie checked her phone and declared, "I hate to have to run out so soon, but it looks like you two are going to get along fine and I promised my mom and sister that Leila and I would stop by today. We need to hit the road pretty soon."

"That's fine," said Tina, still hugging her adult baby. "Do you two want the rest of the milk I pumped for Ruth? I think both our bellies are full now, and I already set aside the stuff for our first few orders. It's probably not okay to sell the stuff she was drinking, anyway. You can just take what's in the pump and add it to the bottle, if you like." Maddie was on the point of refusing, but Tina insisted, "You're probably dehydrated, as much of a puddle as you made on my floor. Take it!"

Acquiescing, Madelyn combined the two containers and found the cap to the soda bottle, which was about half full after the addition. She and Leila got up and walked to the door before turning back to make their farewells. "Thank you! We'll see you again soon! And Ruth, let us know if you need help moving anything from your old place."

"There's not much I want there, but I appreciate the offer. Maybe later this week, whatever day we all have off together? I think I'll need the company more than the cargo space," Ruth said with a bittersweet smile. Tina kissed the woman's cheek and waved goodbye to her employees as they walked out the door.

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish 2, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian, Pregnancy Fetish, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetishes: Bunny/Fox+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 3, +Petplay Fetish: Bunny+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+); Christina Lund (Lactation Fetish 3, +Sex Worker+, +Petplay Fetish: Cow+); Ruth Bergen (Attribute Change: Submissive Slave, Oral Sex Fixation, Roleplay Fetish: Family, Roleplay Fetish: ABDL, +Lactation Fetish+)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Transform or Dare New App gives 5 couples a party to remember.in Mind Control
Build-A-Partner: Experimental Tech A young nerdy shut-in receives a reality-warping surprise.in Mind Control
The Bimbo Slut Game Ch. 01 Maddy has to play sexual games in public.in Fetish
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories