A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 50

Story Info
Kara, Kat, & Hoshi cope; Maddie finally finds the guidebook.
3.3k words
2.6k
6
0

Part 50 of the 52 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
343 Followers

56. Sunday Evening Discoveries

Sunday Evening

Jenny and her daughters were seated around the dining room table, once again going through papers that had belonged to her estranged father, just like the evening the whole adventure had apparently begun. There were many differences between then and now, of course. For one, Leila was helping them look for anything that might be remotely likely to refer to the remote that Maddie had recently confided in them about. All four women were nude this time, which was another significant change, and all three Berman women were still dressed in their pet gear, except for the tail plugs, which weren't especially comfortable to sit on.

After Maddie's more detailed explanation, and her shame-faced return of the explanatory letter written by the deceased, Jenny had remembered finding the remote and even had a vague recollection of it displaying something about mind control when she'd inadvertently triggered it. Furthermore, she was also confident that she'd seen a small, stapled sheaf of papers with a diagram that looked similar to the device, which might have been a xeroxed or printed instruction manual, or at least some kind of prepared notes compiled by a previous owner. She couldn't remember for sure if she'd saved it or tossed it in the rubbish, so they were spending their evening double-checking and hoping for the best.

"I'm still kind of surprised that you loaned it to your roommate," Allie said while shuffling through a stack of papers. "Even with the punitive trigger or whatever you gave her."

Maddie sighed and answered, "It seemed like a good idea at the time. I didn't want to be tempted to use it on myself or one of you, since we're all past, or at least near, the cooldown time. But since it seems like it might be automatically hitting us with a fourth attribute, it may have been a vain hope."

Allie nodded her head, then gave her sister a sly grin and teased, "Plus, the idea of her mind-controlling the softball team gets you wet, doesn't it?"

Maddie closed her eyes and rubbed her temples for a moment before loudly saying, "Not helping!"

"Leave your sister alone, Allie," said Jenny, almost automatically, which caused a round of chuckles.

"What do you think your fourth level trait is, Maddie?" asked Leila, who had been very quiet all evening.

Madelyn hesitated and admitted, "I'm not sure, and I'm a little embarrassed to speculate right now. I'd rather wait until tomorrow and get the thing back to confirm, instead." Leila looked dissatisfied, Jenny thought, but the bunny girl didn't pursue the matter any further just then.

"Well, I for one will be excited to get another sexy superpower," said Allie with a smile. "I love being a naked kitty call girl with leaky teats!"

Maddie rolled her eyes and deadpanned, "I have to admit, it's a minor improvement for you." Allie and Leila laughed; Jenny kind of wanted to chuckle as well, but felt it would be bad mothering, so she sighed heavily instead.

"Hey, mom?" asked Allie, "Have you given any thought to turning this place into a whorehouse?" Everyone looked at the youngest Berman in surprise, so she clarified, "That or a porn studio? I've been thinking about ways to capitalize on our sexiness and near-limitless horniness. I like the milk-selling idea that Tina woman came up with, but it'd be nice to use this space to see clients in, or to film scenes, instead of just selling it." Allison shrugged and concluded, "Just wanted to run the idea by you guys and see if I'm the only one who gets wet at the thought."

Jenny had indeed felt a pulse of arousal at the description of Allie's master plan, and judging from the looks on Maddie's and Leila's faces, she wasn't the only one. "I'll think about it," she hedged, wondering just how much red tape there would be to using the property commercially. She obviously couldn't make it a real brothel in an official sense, at least unless the remote or the powers it had given them could be leveraged in some way, but Jenny found herself staring off into space and purring at the idea of being Madame of a cat-house.

"I think I found it!" Leila suddenly burst out, extracting a packet of papers from her sheaf. Excitedly, she turned the front page around and showed what was clearly a drawing of the remote, somewhat crudely xeroxed from a smaller booklet or pamphlet. The only other thing on the cover page was a showbill font that proclaimed the device to be 'A Different Kind of Sex Toy.'

The packet looked to be about twenty pages long, but each sheet contained two pages of the original manual. Quickly rifling through it, Maddie skimmed past several pages, muttering, "I figured that part out for myself." Jenny got up to read over her daughter's shoulder, as did the other women, and was a little frustrated that Madelyn was flipping through too rapidly to let her get a sense of what it said. She finally paused, and Jenny had started to read about the level progression system when Maddie said, "Well, shit. Fourth-level traits are indeed automatic, triggered as soon as the device detects the timer ending, or as soon as the power level permits afterwards."

"So what does that mean?" asked Leila, looking kind of worried.

"Lots of things," Maddie said, with a rather grim and apologetic expression. "Unless Cassie keeps the batteries low, which is admittedly pretty plausible at least for right now, all three of you will be getting a new trait sometime soon. And according to this," she said, pointing at a passage, "if you've got intensified traits, it will automatically intensify again, unless the user selects otherwise when prompted."

"So I'm going to get even more whorish, somehow?" asked Allie, looking pretty excited at the thought. Jenny reluctantly realized she found the idea of her daughter recruiting girls from school to work at their whorehouse made her weak in the knees, and she reflexively purred before she stopped herself, clearing her throat in an attempt to cover up her arousal.

"Presumably," said Madelyn, reading down further. "It doesn't give detailed notes on individual traits, but this diagram suggests that for those whose third-level traits include transmissivity to intimates, fourth-level traits often make it easier to spread a less intense version casually, even accidentally. So maybe in your case, you stay about as whorish as now, but make everyone around you act more like a hooker, or maybe a john."

Allie purred in delight and began fingering her pussy, saying, "I can't wait!"

"And I guess I'll be making people act more like animals?" Jenny mused, finding a desire to join the masturbation session but restraining herself for the moment.

"Probably," said Maddie, distracted by further reading. "It says here that many 'Intensity 4' traits become hereditary latent fetishes." She looked up at her mother with a shrewd expression, thinking hard, and finally said, "Maybe that explains the incest stuff."

Jenny and Allie both stared at her blankly, but Leila gasped with apparent understanding. "The letter!" exclaimed the bunny girl. "Your grandfather said he got an incest fetish! Maybe that's why you all fell into it so easily when your libidos went nuclear!"

Jenny felt her eyebrows raise and saw an equally surprised look on Allie's face. "I buried my guilty conscience on that a while ago," she confessed, "But I guess it's a little comforting to know that I might have been magically pre-inclined to such stuff."

Leila cleared her throat and asked, "What about me? Does it say anything about transformations?"

Maddie resumed skimming and flipped the page. Jenny and Allie had both stopped reading to concentrate on self-pleasure, but their growing lust was interrupted by a loud, "FUCK!" as Madelyn apparently found the answer to her girlfriend's question. Leila jumped backwards several feet in surprise, knocking over a couple of chairs.

Looking pale and yet flushed with arousal, Maddie announced, "Fourth-level transformations spread to intimate relations, which in other cases seems to mean anyone you've had sex with. Subsidiary targets 'will get the equivalent of one or two levels of the transformation as well, appropriate for their character or disposition.'"

"What exactly does that mean?" asked Allie, still fingering herself.

"Different things for each of us, probably, but..." Maddie hesitated, "My bet is that we'll be able to retire the fake tails and ears."

~~

Kara didn't think she'd ever been more humiliated or more satisfied than when she'd sprayed the lawn with her milk and immediately climaxed. Now, even if she couldn't convince Bill to knock her up again, she could at least fulfill her bovine urges and milk herself. But if what Maddie had explained afterwards was true, simply getting her husband to drink her milk should increase his attraction to her and his libido, so it might solve more than one of her lingering concerns about her second sexual awakening. According to her friend's daughter, even spiking his coffee with her 'boob juice' should do the trick, although Kara had cringed at the crass language.

As she pulled into her driveway, Kara straightened her cow-print bikini but then decided to remove it entirely. Her yard was part of her home, and she didn't feel the need to get dressed there anymore, which was something else the ladies had discussed before ending their rendezvous. Maddie had polled them to ask about any new fetishes or sexual behaviors they'd noticed and when, and as a result had theorized that Allison might actually be a carrier for more than just her own sex work proclivities. Madelyn had implied there was a way to test it later, but as a precaution and a convenience, they'd all joined a message group so they could quickly air any concerns or questions until she could make the necessary arrangements.

Kara took a deep breath and opened the door, hearing the sounds of baseball from the TV in the living room. Bill glanced up at her when she entered, noticing her nudity and cow accessories but choosing to ignore them. "You were gone longer than I expected," he said by way of a greeting.

"Yeah, well, a gun-toting asshole interrupted the lesbian orgy I was at," she said drily, wondering how he would respond.

Bill grunted and returned his attention to the television before saying, "Well, I'm glad you weren't shot," in a bland voice, making Kara think he didn't believe her.

The casual dismissal was a bridge too far for her pride, however, and something inside Kara snapped. She moved directly between her husband and the screen and said, "I'm serious. I was threatened by a man with a gun just a few hours ago."

Bill's expression finally became somewhat worried and he replied, "Really? Well, what I said is still true. Was it really at an orgy, too?"

Somewhat incredulous at his follow-up, Kara confirmed, "Yes, it was. I was in the middle of having sex with six other women when he showed up. Not only that, three of the women were pretending to be cats, one was a dog, one was a fox, and the last one was an actual rabbit hybrid."

Bill's eyebrows raised and he said, "Oh, neat. I've always wanted to meet a hybrid." Seeing her dour expression, he finally seemed to cotton on to the notion that she was getting incensed, so he added, "I hope none of your friends got shot, either."

"God dammit, Bill!" Kara exploded, "Are you just not attracted to me at all anymore?! I'm standing here, bare-assed naked but for a cow bell, and we're making calm conversation about my near-assault at an orgy!"

Bill's expression hardened and he said, "Kara, you stopped being interested in me years ago. Yeah, we have sex once a week or so, but until you got into this cow stuff it was pretty clear we were both just doing it from habit or a sense of obligation. Same as when we go to our favorite restaurant once a month or any of the stuff we do with our friends. Routine, nothing more. I still love you, but we've been bored with each other at least since Megan left for college, and maybe even longer. So what's different about this? Why is it any different than when I got obsessed with building that fancy deck out back that we never use?"

Kara felt conflicted, because at least some of what Bill had said was true, but she had never felt as passionless as he seemed to think she was. Maybe she could have done more to show him she cared in the past, but whatever their mistakes or misperceptions, she resolved to make sure he knew exactly why the current situation was very unique. She sat heavily on his lap, somewhat to his surprise, and said, "Let me show you," as she firmly drew his head toward her swollen teat.

~~

Hoshi had not realized that Katrina lived all the way on the other side of the city from the suburb she and the Bermans resided in, but felt bound to make good on her offer of a ride. Although they'd more or less confirmed that they'd only contracted at-home nudism, presumably from Allie's own more severe case, they both still felt completely dressed wearing only their pet gear, and everyone seemed to agree that a petgirl was legally decent as long as she had on her collar. She and Katrina had removed their tail plugs for the long drive to Kat's apartment, wearing only their other accessories and pet make-up.

The conversation had been a little strained and awkward at first, but Hoshi found herself fascinated by Kat's extensive expertise on being a camgirl, and her somewhat more nascent experience with being an escort. Although they now understood that their interest in sex work was somewhat artificial, it didn't make it any less compelling, and Hoshi was wondering if she should apply at the same escort service to help put her through law school. She had good scholarships, but was technically unemployed at the moment, and the odds of meeting powermongers through high-class whoring was an attractive notion.

"Well, here we are," said Hoshi as she parked her car, massaging her tender breasts and noticing how full they seemed. Apparently Maddie had been right that their milk production started off at a pretty high level.

Katrina appeared to notice the strained look on her new friend's face and said, "I feel like I owe you for the lift. And I think we both know that I want to offer you sex in payment," she said with a wry grin.

Hoshi gave a short, barking laugh and replied, "And I think we both know how hard it is for either of us to turn down such an offer at this point."

"Even leaving the sex aside, it was a long enough drive that I'd at least offer you the use of my bathroom with an option on snacks and drinks and a chance to rest for a little while," Katrina explained. "Plus my tits are getting kind of uncomfortable, so I'm hoping you're thirsty for warm milk."

Hoshi laughed again and turned off the car, agreeing, "I guess we can drain each other, but I do actually want to take a pee first."

Katrina started setting her gear back up in her bedroom while Hoshi took care of her business, and was already recording an introduction when the puppy girl padded into the other room. Kat paused the camera and explained, "No reason to leave money on the table by not recording ourselves. I'm not feeling up to live-streaming just now, but it's good to have some vids in reserve."

"Plus, we're still in costume," Hoshi pointed out, smirking slightly.

"An excellent point!" Katrina agreed. "Let me just go freshen up a bit and I'll be ready to go. Make yourself comfy!"

Hoshi crawled onto the bed and sniffed around a bit, but the sheets were clean, and despite her apparent ESP when it came to detecting pet people, her nose was not really any more sensitive than any other human. She let her tongue loll out and wagged her butt a little before remembering her tail, so she hopped off the bed and ran back to the living room to retrieve it from her bag. She had just applied fresh lube and was inserting it when Katrina crawled out of the bathroom, completely back in character.

Kitty Kat pushed a button and lights flashed on, presumably indicating that the cameras were recording. Stray yipped enthusiastically from the bed and sniffed Kitty Kat when she joined her there. They licked each other's faces eagerly, then both crawled forward to sniff and lick one another's asses. Stray could tell her new friend was aroused easily enough, but not much else. They continued to fool around in the same vein for a little while, pawing at each other and making animal noises, until Kitty Kat finally nudged Stray onto her back and began kneading the puppy girl's breasts.

Hoshi's milk soon began to flow, and she was mesmerized watching the first jets leap out and up, then giggled at Katrina's efforts to catch the droplets in mid-air. She didn't enjoy a great deal of success, and the warm spray sprinkled back on Hoshi's body, which was exciting in its own right. Katrina, mostly eschewing the feline persona at least momentarily, licked up a few of the droplets and then latched on to a breast, squeezing and suckling. Hoshi gasped and put her hands on Kat's head to hold her in place, overwhelmed by the unexpected closeness she was feeling for the girl who had been a stranger earlier that day. Judging from the way her eyes dilated, the milk was having the expected effect on Katrina's arousal as well.

"My turn," whispered Hoshi a while later, after Kat had drained the first breast. She willingly offered up one of her teats to her guest, and Hoshi began to drink. Kat tasted much different than either Allie or the mysterious Tina, whose milk had been in the bowls. Hoshi thought that Tina's was the richest, which might be explained by her being the source of the contagious lactation. Katrina's was slightly less sweet and thinner, more watery than the other two, and the logical part of Hoshi's mind was wondering if that was characteristic for her produce, or if it was related to the newness of her condition. She hoped to be around long enough to find out.

The two girls traded off until all four breasts were empty, then they simply held each other and kissed for a long time. They gradually progressed to fingering one another, but they were sitting so close together that Hoshi doubted the cameras would be able to capture much of the action. Still, not everything could be about making money, and after the trials and tribulations of the day, Hoshi realized that being held and loved was exactly what she needed at the moment. It seemed likely that Katrina was also longing for the same sense of closeness. Their cries as they brought one another to a peak were muffled by their kisses, but they didn't care.

Affected Targets: Madelyn Berman (Mind Control Fetish 2, Sexual Reorientation- Lesbian, Pregnancy Fetish, +Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+, +Petplay Fetishes 2: Bunny/Fox+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+); Allison Berman (Sex Worker, Sex Trader, Recruiter, +Petplay Fetish 2: Kitten+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+); Jenny Berman (Petplay Fetish 3: Kitten, +Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+, +Lactation Fetish+, +Nudity Fetish+); Leila Behzadi (Bunny Girl Stage 3, +Petplay Fetish 2: Bunny+, +Nudity Fetish 2+, +Lactation Fetish+, +Sex Worker+); Katrina Jewel Evans (+Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+, +Petplay Fetish 2: Kitten+, +Nudity Fetish+, +Lactation Fetish+); Hoshi Inumura (+Petplay Fetish 2: Puppy+, +Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+, +Nudity Fetish+, +Lactation Fetish+); Kara Davidson (+Petplay Fetish 2: Cow+, +Sex Worker+, +Sex Trader+, +Lactation Fetish+, +Nudity Fetish+)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Transform or Dare New App gives 5 couples a party to remember.in Mind Control
Sally's Suit Sally's latex suit grows as it corrupts her.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Miss Udders A student hires a mesmerist to punish his busty teacher.in Mind Control
Infinity Cube Elizabeth's Phd project shouldn't be able to alter reality...in Mind Control
More Stories