A Different Kind of Teacher Ch. 02

Story Info
His former teacher takes him further.
2.4k words
4.7
47.8k
104

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa slowly unzipped her shorts. I caught a glimpse of black lace framing what appeared to be a larger cock than mine. "Do you want to see more?" she asked, knowing the answer.

I nodded.

"You're going to have to kiss everything I uncover...Is that okay with you?" I nodded again. "Show me, baby. Show me how you'll make me happy." She reached out and pulled my head towards her. My nose pressed up against the opening in her shorts. I breathed in deeply. She smelled sweet, feminine, which belied the throbbing cock in front of me. I inhaled again and planted my first kiss along her shaft.

"That's it baby. God, I wanted you in this position for so long. I never thought it would happen, but here you are." She unzipped a little more, revealing the root of her cock and her hairless balls. I moved in on my own accord, this time snaking my tongue out and lapping at the base and the top of her balls. "Mmmm, you're eager. I love that."

I didn't know what had come over me. I had always been straight. Yes, I've watched shemale porn, but who hasn't. It didn't mean it would ever happen to me. Lisa started inching her shorts down, but turned around before I could see her entire cock. She slid them down, revealing her perfect ass. My face once again moved on it's own, pushing into her crack, breathing in her essence. Each breath making me fall further under her spell, which I found out later was exactly her plan.

"Pull my panties down." Her voice came out as a command and I didn't hesitate. I reached up, my fingertips lightly touching her sides. I gripped her panties and starting sliding them down. Lisa wiggled her ass seductively and then bent over, showing me her pink little rosebud and full balls resting just underneath.

"Eat me, Michael. I need to feel your tongue inside me."

Once again, this was new to me. I had never been particularly sexually experimental, but everything about Lisa screamed for me to obey, to please her. I was drunk on her and couldn't stop if I wanted. I pushed my nose into her crack, once again inhaling the lilac scent, mixed with something earthier, but not unpleasant. I licked along the crack, delving a little deeper with each pass. Lisa pushed against me again and my tongue slid along her rim, eliciting a long moan from her. "Please..."

I pushed my tongue against her opening, softly stabbing then withdrawing. Each time I could feel her open herself up a little more for me. "Wait, wait, wait," she panted, "I need to change...mmmm" Her voice stopped as my tongue swirled against her tight little ass, but she pulled away from me.

She climbed on the couch and leaned over the armrest, pushing a pillow under her stomach. "Now, lover, lick my ass..." she cooed. I dove back in. Her ass continued to open for me. I ran my fingers lightly over her balls as my tongue worked from her hole down towards her balls. I took her sac into my mouth, tasting her sweat, drawing one ball into my mouth, cleaning it with my tongue. The moans from Lisa were background noise now, but guided me, letting me know what worked for her and what didn't. Like with any other woman, I paid attention, learning how to please her.

She loved it when I licked along her rim, just teasing the edge. Her ass would start to shake and her moans intensified. She pushed against me, but I held back, keeping my tongue just barely touching the entrance. Then when I felt that she couldn't take anymore, I slowly pushed in, feeling her muscle expand then contract against me.

"Oh god, that feels so good. I should've captured you a long time ago."

Lisa pulled away from me and sat up. She turned, slipped her hands around my neck and plastered her mouth against mine. Her tongue pushed inside again, dueling with my tongue, clearly dominating, clearly taking what she wanted from me. She stood up, reached her hand down to caress my face. Her thumb played along the edges of my lips. I opened for her. She gazed at me with raw lust in her eyes as she slid her thumb in and out of my mouth.

"Are you ready to become my little cocksucker?"

"Are you sure? As soon as you suck my cock, you'll be mine, you know that? Normal girls won't do it for you anymore. Are you ready to open your lips and take my girl cock into your mouth? Down your throat?" Her hard cock jutted towards my face. Eight hard pulsing inches. Precum dripped from the tip. Lisa caught it with her fingers. They glistened as she brought them to my lips. "Taste me. Taste what you've done to me." She ran her fingers across my lips again, this time, coating them with precum. She pushed her finger inside me again. I sucked it clean.

"Good boy, we aren't going to let any cum go to waste in this house. You're going to clean up every drop."

Lisa grasped her cock at the base. A good five thick inches reached past her fist. I watched, mezmorized as her cock head grew, pulsed, like it had a life of it's own.

"Get on your knees. That's how a real cocksucker sucks his first cock." The sweet demur Lisa was gone. I could hear the lust, maybe the love in her voice, but it was overshadowed by the demand in her voice. She was ready to take what she had waited so long for.

I sank to my knees. Lisa rubbed her cock across my cheek, leaving a trail wherever she went. She swiped it across my lips. I snaked my tongue out to taste, but it was gone before I could. She rubbed it across my other cheek, clearly loving the power she had over me. She knew just how to manipulate me. Tease me to the edge of cumming, then pulling back, keeping me ready to do anything to cum. I reached down to touch my hard cock. I could feel precum streaming out onto the floor. Lisa noticed and softly kicked my hand away. "No touching. Your focus should be on me. Open wide."

I opened my mouth and Lisa fed me the first two inches of her cock. "Mmmmm, that's right baby. Taste me. Feel how I feel in your mouth. Use your tongue. Feel my reactions so you learn just how to please me."

I ran my tongue on the underside of her helmet, eliciting a sharp gasp from her. As my tongue played with her cockhead, I gently sucked, moistening the head, allowing her to slide slowly back and forth inside my mouth. As she pulled out, my tongue moved up to her hole and as she pushed back into me, I flicked it all around, causing another moan. "Mmmm, get it nice and wet baby. We're going to go a little bit further this time."

Lisa placed both hands on my head and pushed. I could feel her cock press against the entrance to my throat. I couldn't breathe and panicked. Lisa pulled back and I sputtered, trying to catch my breath.

"That extra spit will help, but you need to relax. I will get this cock in your throat tonight." She paused, her cock resting just on the edge of my lip. "Come with me. I have an idea." She reached down and pulled me up. I followed, my head down, staring at her ass. She led me into her bedroom. "Get on the bed, face up with your head at the edge." I climbed up. My cock was not as hard anymore, but I could feel my slickness on my inner thighs.

"Scoot towards me. Get your head over the edge, let it hang down." I slid towards her until my head was just off the edge. Lisa stepped towards me. "A little bit more. Perfect" She pushed the length of her cock across my lips until her balls were resting against them. "Open up baby." I complied and her balls dropped right down into my mouth. I slathered them with saliva, softly sucking on one then the other.

Another moan from Lisa, but she was ready for the main event. She pulled her balls from me then positioned the tip of her cock at my lips. "This position will help you open up." She pushed in and I tried to relax. She slid one, two then four inches in, demanding entrance to my throat. When she felt resistance, she pushed harder as she sunk six, seven inches into me. My throat started to spasm around her cock head. Lisa pulled out then immediately pushed back in, past the resistance, past my defenses. I was there to serve, to be used. I felt like I belonged to her and I wanted more than anything at that moment to please her, to feel her balls contract against my face and feel her cum shoot into my mouth.

She continued to pump in and out, her pace picking up with each thrust, until finally she paused, pushed against me and tensed her entire body. She pulled out just enough on the first spurt for me to taste it. Then she pulled out until her cock was just in front of my face. I opened my eyes in time to see her pulse again and a shot of cum covered my lips. She tensed and shot 3 more times before her body relaxed. She waited a moment before pushing her softening cock back into my mouth. "Gently baby, taste me, taste what you did to me."

I did. I licked all around her cock, tasting her essence, knowing that somehow, somewhere inside, everything was different now. I had crossed a threshold that I didn't know existed and I became something else. Before, any time I had sex, I was concerned about making sure my partner was pleased, but mostly I took my pleasure. Now, I was different. There was no other way to describe it other than that I had be used. My body, my sexuality had been taken and I loved it. I wanted Lisa to take me again and again.

All too soon, Lisa pulled from my lips. She helped me up on the bed and laid my head on a pillow. She snuggled up next to me, her nipples pushed into my chest. Hard and insistent. Her left hand reached down and softly gripped my cock. It was slick with precum. She gathered it and used her fingers to wipe her cum from my face. Mixing us together. She stuck her tongue out, tasting the mixture. "Mmmm, we taste good together. Wanna try? I nodded and her fingers slipped into my mouth. We did taste good.

She went back to stroking me, all the while purring into my ear. "I've wanted to do that for so long."

"You were so good. Are you sure you've never sucked cock before?"

"You're going to be my plaything. I can be a little dominant and I need a man strong enough, like you, to submit to me. Can you submit to me?" She kissed my closed eyes and her hand moved a little faster on my cock.

"Yes, I think I can."

"Mmmmm, good boy. You know what that means, don't you?"

I shook my head.

"It means, you'll be doing what you just did a lot. Did you like it?"

I nodded, "Yes. I never thought about it before, but it was intense and I loved knowing that I pleased you."

"Do you know what else it means baby?"

She gathered precum on the tip of her finger. I tensed as her finger moved lower, over my balls, until it rested at the entrance to my ass. She pushed, the precum allowing her access even as I clenched. "Relax baby, you're going to love it. I love fucking big strong boys. Big strong boys who beg for my girl cock."

I relaxed and her finger pushed deeper, hitting a spot that caused sparks to fly through my body. I knew about the prostate, but never had felt it. I moaned and jumped and she pushed against it again.

Lisa removed her finger from my ass and began stroking my cock again. "Do you want that, Michael? Do you want to be my big strong man, who bends over and gets fucked by his girlfriend?" I moaned and she quickened her pace. "Do you want me to be your girlfriend?" I nodded, my breath getting raspy. "I want you to cum for me baby. I want you to cum all over my tits. Then I want to lay back and let you clean me up...Can you cum for me...Cum for me baby."

That pushed me over the edge. My body tensed and Lisa moved down, aiming my cock at her tits. "That's it baby, cum for me. Cum all over me. We're going to have so much fun together. I love that you just let yourself go with me." I exploded. My thick cum coated her right nipple. Shot after shot erupted with Lisa aiming each shot to the best of her ability. Her tits were covered and she quickly laid on her back to not lose her prize.

"Come on baby, suck on my nipples. Clean me. Taste yourself." I licked and cleaned every inch of her chest. Her nipples stayed hard and I nipped at them as I passed by. When she was clean I rolled over on my side. Lisa snuggled in behind me, her nipples pushing into my back. I felt her cock split the cheeks of my ass.

Lisa whispered to me as I drifted off to sleep, "Rest baby, we have all night and my cock is going to fill your ass. I can't wait to be inside you." She nipped at my ear, licking along the edge. "Tell me, tell me you want me. Tell me you want to belong to me. Tell me"

"I want you, Lisa. I feel like I already belong to you and I can't wait to see where it takes me."

"Mmmm, it will be exciting. Now rest." Her cock hardened against my ass and I pushed back against it as my eyes closed and my breath deepened.