All Comments on 'A Different Kind of Therapy Ch. 03'

by PatriciaFCartier

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
estragonestragonalmost 13 years ago
I Do Not Understand The Scores

this series has gotten so far. All right, as the copy editor I'm biased, so discount my remarks, but this series is really too good not to get some red "H"s. Or maybe these scores are further proof that scores are not the criterion for judging quality. And, regrettably, I cannot boost the scores by five-ing them anonymously, as that is a conflict of interest. But PatriciaFCartier, don't give up! Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I like everything you write. I check every day. Hell I wish I had that kind of therapy.

dreamzdreamzalmost 13 years ago
Love it!

Tricia, thanks for the great series, I'm enjoying each chapter so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I am wet and happy

This series has been a helpful reading for me as I live Pams life through your words and play. I enjoyed the 3 different spankings and the disrobing of the ladies in front of others. I enjoy showing my body to others so I could relate to the story. Thanks you. You are the best.

Tina

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Loving it😍

On pins and needles, wow where do you come up with this stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh my wow

my pussy is tingling so much, I could use a spanking right about now.

woodseaveswoodseaves6 months ago

It gets better and better. Awesome!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPatriciaFCartier@PatriciaFCartier
213 Followers
This is not my real name, but it's close to my real name. I'm not saying any more than that. :-P