A Different Kind of Wet

Story Info
A little fun in the rain.
1.2k words
4.34
6.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm excited and restless. It's a beautiful day and you're watching TV, I've tried to entice you to come outside but so far it hasn't worked. Then I get an idea...I saunter over towards you. Standing in front of the TV you move so you can see around me. You are really wrapped up in whatever you are watching. I smile and continue walking toward you. I stop and stand over you, finally you look up at me and you are a little annoyed with me. Neither one of us talks as I climb onto your lap, one knee on either side of you. I take your face into my hands and lightly kiss you. Your hands slip under my shirt and pull me closer to you, slipping your tongue into my mouth. I stop you from taking my shirt off and say take me for a drive, I need to get out of this house. You groan realizing that play time is over but since you love to keep me happy you agree.

I give you a quick kiss and tell you I'll meet you at the car. You watch me and laugh as I bounce out of the room clearly happy. I come out of the house and like a good little boy you are sitting in the car waiting for me. I notice that the car window is open and I lean into it. You turn your head to look at me but your eyes never meet mine they are too busy staring down my new very low cut see through blouse. I blow you a kiss and walk to my side of the car and climb in. Your eyes followed me as I walked around the front of the car then they opened a little wider when I get in and you notice my very short skirt. Putting my seatbelt on I turn towards you and say I'm ready, let's go. You reluctantly start the car and look straight ahead.

Let's go somewhere very remote, no people but lots of trees and maybe a little water, I say. "Your wish is my command sweetness" you say as you give me a little wink and off we go. It doesn't take long for your hand to make its way to my thigh. I pretend to ignore it as you sneak it higher up my thigh. I roll down the window and love the feeling of the wind in my hair and my blouse. You can tell I'm enjoying myself because my nipples are rock hard and just to prove a point you pinch one. Ouch I say laughing and push your hand away. Not yet baby and I give you a little wink. Again you groan and looking down I realize why you're groaning so much...your cock is rock hard. I lick my lips imagining my lips wrapped around it. We drive for quite a while talking about everything and nothing.

It starts raining a little but I won't close my window because I love the feeling of my hand in the wind and catching raindrops. I didn't realize that it started to rain harder and was coming into the car until I noticed that my top was soaking wet and much more see through than before. You noticed long before I did and we almost get into an accident when you swerve off the road because your eyes were not where they were supposed to be. I tell you to pull over as the rain starts coming down really hard. I'm worried that you can't concentrate on driving in this weather with my attire.

I turn to you and say come on let's go and I jump out of the car. I hear you screaming after me "where are you going?" I turn around and curl my finger into a come here motion. You get out of the car and yell at me "what the hell are you doing? Get back in the car." Looking into your eyes across the car I say "make me." You slam the car door and start stalking towards me but I keep moving around the car to keep away from you.

At first you are angry with me, you hate being wet but after a while you start laughing as it turns into a game of cat and mouse. My skirt gets caught on something on the car and this gives you enough time to catch me. We are laughing hysterically as you wrap your arms around me. We kiss like wild animals, our hands all over each other. You push me up against the car and rip open my shirt throwing it on the ground you attack my breasts. The rain is cold but we are so hot we don't even notice. My skirt is next and you are showing no mercy as you rip that off too throwing it away with my blouse. You groan as you realize I'm not wearing any panties.

Taking my hand, you pull me toward the front of the car. You turn me towards the hood and push me over, my ass in the cold air. I feel your hands slide down my hips then your tongue plunges into my pussy and I cry out as you aggressively tongue fuck me. I try to stand up but you push me down again and say, "I'm not finished with you yet." I can't see or hear what you are doing until I suddenly feel your cock rubbing up and down my pussy lips. I open my legs a little wider and you plunge your cock deep inside of me. Both of us cry out loudly at the sensation of your hard cock entering my hot dripping pussy.

For a few minutes neither of us moves as we savour the moment, then you slowly start moving in and out of me. Standing up, I lean my head back and pull your mouth to mine. As we kiss, your hands move to my breasts kneading them and pinching and pulling my nipples. I place my hands on the hood of the car and rock my hips. You take the hint grabbing onto my hips you pick up the pace moving faster and faster. Water is dripping off of us and splashing everywhere every time we come together. Taking advantage of the empty roadside I shout "oh yeah baby, do it again" over and over again and in response you keep screaming "cum for me baby". I hear that familiar sexy growl and know that you're ready. I reach down to rub my clit and squeeze your cock as hard as I can and within minutes we are both screaming in ecstasy as we both reach the most explosive orgasms. My knees buckle but you and the car are holding me in place thankfully. We lay like that for quite a while trying to catch our breaths as we luxuriate in the afterglow of the most beautiful, sensual and sexual experience.

After a while we are both shivering from the cold. You lean down to pick up my clothes but not only are they covered in mud but they are ripped to shreds. You look at me a little worried that I'll be upset but instead I begin to laugh hysterically. Relieved you chuckle a little too. I run to the car and turn up the heat so I can stop shivering. You get back into the car. I notice you staring at me and I ask "what?" You lean over kissing me softly and say "you are incredible."