Linda's First Party

Story Info
Sheltered Linda gets an invite to her best friend's party.
4.4k words
4.49
26.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carl2020
carl2020
15 Followers

Linda's First Party

Jim was looking fed up but resigned that they had to go to their friend's party. Linda had overheard their best friends talking to another couple about the next fun party they were hosting. She had been a little upset that they'd not been invited, and had said so. Mark and Carol had assured her that she was welcome to come, but Linda had the feeling that they didn't really expect them to do so for some reason. Linda had been upset and had become more and more determined to go to the party. Jim hoped it would all go smoothly and Linda wouldn't lose her quick temper and make a scene. He hated having to dress up and this was a black suit affair, which seemed odd for Mark and Carol, who'd never been so formal when they hosted parties previously. But they lived on a huge country estate, which Carol had inherited from her aunt four years ago. The place was magnificent, but a little too Gothic and creepy for him. Jim snorted, and thought he'd not have turned down the place down if it'd been left to him!

"What?" Asked Linda.

"I was just thinking how lucky Carol was to inherit that estate, and the fortune that came with it."

"Yeah, especially as her aunt was so weird. She'd never even met Carol. But Carol was her last remaining relative, so she got the lot!"

He moved behind her, as she sat the stool in front of the dressing table, and kissed the back of her neck, then he nibbled her ear as he ran a finger down her back making her spine tingle. "Sure you don't have any rich old aunts who want to leave you billions?"

"Sure! Unfortunately. Now let me get ready." she scolded happily at the attention.

"Oh I think you are more than ready." He leered at her in her sexy undies and sheer holdups with their black lacy top band. Her wonderful 34c boobs were perfect and he could see she was aroused at his touch, her nipples were erect.

"No time, and you'll get us sweaty and sticky." She scoulded reluctantly.

"Sounds good to me!" He gave Linda the rascal smile that always made her melt.

"Oh no. Down boy! Now help me into my dress."

"This the dress you are wearing?" He asked quizzically.

"Yes I bought it especially."

It was a long vivid red maxi length, backless evening gown, with a halter neck and it was slit almost to the waist. "I think you are going to be showing off a lot more leg than usual hun!"

"Jealous?" she teased pleased at his reaction.

"No. Other men are jealous of me when they see your wearing any old thing! But this is the sexiest dress you've ever worn to a party. And no bra. Sexy and wicked. Me like."

"I want to make every woman extremely jealous of me, and make the men realize how lucky you are!"

Jim laughed. He didn't understand why Linda felt so determined to go to this party, but he knew it meant a lot to her. He'd heard wild rumors about Mark and Carol's private parties. If they were true, he could understand why they hadn't been invited.

Linda was quite naive sexually. She had a happy but sheltered upbringing. His childhood had been more interesting if not traumatic. Both his parents had cheated on each other. From the age of 10 on wards they had not hidden the fact they had sex with others, and he'd seen them with strangers on a few occasions when he was supposed to be asleep. He'd done things in college that he knew Linda had never tried, and he wasn't sure if she would be happy about that if she found out. He worshipped Linda and was happy to let her take things at her own pace.

He knew that Mark and Carol were aware of how innocent Linda was. Their failure to invite them wasn't a snub, as Linda thought, they were unsure about how she would react. If the rumors were true their parties were not for most people. He was a bit apprehensive about what would happen tonight. He knew not going would cause Linda pain and hurt, so he decided not to not worry, and see what happened. He didn't know if the rumors were actually true, he might be worrying about nothing. But if they were true, what would happen? How would Linda react? Was she capable of accepting that some of her friends were into an open life style? Well she would be mad and hurt if he refused to go, and she might be revolted and disgusted if they did. What a wonderful choice!

Jim looked at Linda as she smoothed her dress down. She was stunning. Her long brunette hair was up, making her look like a Greek goddess, the dark holdups emphasizing her long shapely legs against the red dress, and her wonderful boobs, which the halter neck dress only just covered. If this was a sex party she was dressed for it! After so long away from the scene he wondered how he'd feel at a sex party. How would Linda feel about his wilder darker side? He'd never told her about his past involvement in the various underground sex scenes. He decided it was Linda's night, he'd take his queues from her. He just hoped it wasn't going be catch 22, damned if you do, and damned if you don't!

Two hours later they arrived at the Gothic mansion, and were shown into the large drawing room where everyone was chatting and sipping drinks. There were around 20 -30 people. Mostly couples but a few single men and women milling around too. All were around twenty to thirty and all handsome or beautiful. Jim took a long sip of the white wine he'd been given and thought this has all the hallmarks of a sex party. Most of the women were in short cocktail dresses and none wore bras. He saw lots of pokies. One girl was flashing her bald pussy at everyone who walked past the sofa, while her partner was beaming at her and fondling her tits.

Mark and Carol saw them and waved and came over.

"So glad you could make it. Linda don't you just look good enough to eat! Doesn't she Mark?"

Mark eyed her up and down, obviously undressing her and openly admiring her, "Yes she does. You're always gorgeous, but in that dress well...," He smacked his lips, "Very tasty."

Linda was surprised at his open leering, but smiled happily, "It's great to be here. I love your dress too Carol."

"Thank you sweetie."

Jim slowly ran his eyes over Carol. She wore a black mini cocktail dress, that was also backless. The front was a narrow strip of material that fasted with spaghetti straps. The dress hardly covered Carols 32D breasts. He felt a twinge of desire from his cock. He noticed Mark smiling knowingly and Carol standing there with her tits pushed up. Linda seemed a little embarrassed by the all round lustful staring.

Mark broke the moment with a laugh.

Linda poked Jim in the ribs, and Jim stopped staring at Carol's boobs so openly. He was thankful to see that Linda wasn't angry, if anything she seemed amused.

Carol was delighted and winked wickedly at Jim, "Later! I've got to go mingle." she strutted away with a wiggle that definitely made the desire rise yet another few notches. What an ass the girl had!

Linda was looking around while she held onto Jim's arm tightly. She noticed the girl on the sofa, the boyfriend now had his left arm over her shoulder cupping her left breast as he nuzzled her neck. Linda gave a surprised little yip as she noticed the girl wasn't wearing any panties beneath her cocktail dress.

Jim let Linda move them away from the sofa. They didn't know most of the people here but then they saw Jenny and her long term boyfriend Peter.

Linda smiled, "Someone we know," and she headed off to talk to them.

"Hi nice to see you guys again. Where have you been keeping yourselves?"

Jenny turned to Linda, a surprised look on her face. "Oh hi Linda, ah, yes it's great to see you too. I didn't know you were into these sort of parties."

"Oh well we couldn't make any before, but we love parties." Linda said knowingly as she actually understood what was happening her.

Jim groaned a bit. He now knew exactly why they'd not been invited to this sort of party and stepped in to support his wife. "It's great we could finally come to one. Have you been to many before?"

Jenny smiled alluringly at Jim, and coyly said, "Yes lots. Love this a lot." Jim flashed a grin at her and thought, I bet you do Jenny!

Peter smiled and gave Linda a hug, "It's going to be a lot of fun, especially since you guys are here this time." He patted Linda's ass causally.

Jim noticed that Linda went a little stiff with surprise but didn't say anything. Peter had always admired Linda, and he loved looking at Jenny, who was looking especially hot in a red sheer dress, with leather sections just hiding her her nipples, a leather band ran down her belly to form a fan shaped panel covering her crotch. When she turned to get her drink from the table they were standing next to, he saw that the back of the dress was completely sheer, and she had no bra or panties, nothing was hidden.

Linda had been talking to Peter and hadn't noticed the back of Jenny's dress. He wondered if Linda has figured out what sort of party this was, and how Linda would react when things started to happen.

As Jenny turned back she saw Jim watching her and smiled wickedly.

Jenny was just opening her mouth to say something when a bell sounded and Mark and Carol called all of the guests to gather in front of the small ebony table that had two bowls, with what looked like poker chips in them.

"It's time to start the fun and games boys and girls." Carol shouted, " Boys grab a blue chip, and girls a red chip. Only one chip per person, no cheating now...well not yet anyways!" People laughed and started to file past the small table grabbing a chip.

"What game are we playing?" Linda asked Peter who had stuck close to her.

"I'm not sure but something fantastic I bet." Linda could see he was excited about something.

Jim leaned into and whispered in Linda's ear. "Keep calm what ever happens. Remember it was you idea to come, and I'll take my lead from you." He nibbled her ear and pulled away.

"Ah...OK." Linda was surprised and a little disconcerted. She looked at the chip she had drawn. It had a number 67 in red on the back of it. She knew Mark and Carol were devious so they obviously had something good planned. Linda loved games.

Carol produced a deck of cards from behind her back shuffled them hand over hand and turned the top card over. 5 of Diamonds. "Any girls with number 5 or any in the 50s move other there." She pointed to a spot neat the table. Two girls moved holding up their chips with the numbers 56 and 59.

"Next card is the 8 of spades." Carol showed the card to everyone. "Any boys with the number 8 or any in the 80's move to where the girls are standing."

Three guys grinned and moved across the floor to stand next to the two girls. Who were talking together softly and giggling, as they eyed the boys joining them coquettishly.

"Next card. Boys or girls I wonder." She turned it over and held up the 6 of hearts. "Girls with 6 or 60's move over to the group."

"That's me," Linda squealed with delight, and walked over quickly by herself. As she moved she flashed a lot of leg and got a lot of leering and approving looks, Jim noticed.

"Last card now, so who will join the boys and girls chosen to play our first game!" With a flourish she turned over the 3 of spades. Jim had 31 and Peter grinned at him holding up 37. They moved over to stand with the others. Linda looked relieved as Jim joined them.

"Five men and three ladies for our first game. Musical chairs!" Mark and some others brought seven chairs over and put them up into two lines.

"Now you all know how to play the normal version of the game. This one is more fun! No one is eliminated, and you all keep playing until we reach the finishing condition." Carol smiled and went on, "Each time the music stops and you don't have a chair you pay a forfeit. There are two types of forfeit. Either an action is chosen randomly from this pack of cards," Carol held up a large deck of cards, "Or you take off an item of clothing. If you are naked you take a card and perform an action. Got it guys and dolls?"

Everyone nodded except Linda who was looking dazed thinking anput the "Naked," and her face was going red like her gown. Jim hugged her, "Go with it or we can leave babe? Your call."

"Stay. If we leave we will look like idiots. As you said I made us come here." She surprised him. Linda had a determined note to her voice, she had decided to do this. He realized she felt it was a challenge. He hoped neither of them would regret it later!

"OK lets play, and remember whatever happens I love you." Jim gave her a hug.

Carol and Mark noticed the exchange between their newbie friends, and gave each other a slightly worried look. They both knew Linda hadn't been aware of what was going to happen. Carol really hoped Lindae would like the party, she'd always fancied Linda, and in that dress, wow, didn't she look hot!

Linda pressed a button on a remote. Queen Another One Bites the Dust started to play loudly. The group started to circle the chairs waiting, trying to anticipate when the music would stop. Linda loved Queen, but Jim hated it. Just as she thought that the music stopped and everyone but Jim was seated. Linda was laughing with the rest of them. A chant grew from the spectators, take something, off off get it off!

Jim laughed and slowly took his Tux jacket off. A girl rushed forward and took it and placed it carefully on a side table. Mark and Carol certainly knew how to organize things!

Carol drooled in a sexy voice, "Up you get girls and boys..,boys I mean on your feet! Time to play."

The music started again and around they went. It stopped and a blonde girl was left standing. Jim wondered whether she had any panties on under that green cocktail dress. He assumed the dress was coming off and was disappointed when she slipped off her high heels with a wicked grin.

The game played several more rounds and all the guys had lost their jackets and the girls were all without high heels. The next girl to be caught was going to reveal some flesh. The crowd sighed as the music stopped, and it was Linda who was looking surprised as she wondered what to remove. The chant get it off, get it off, started up. Jim found he was looking forward to seeing what she would do, and was turned on at the idea of his wife being exposed to the group. Was that bad? Was this whole mad situation wrong? He realized he was enjoying himself and nothing had really happened yet!

Linda was red but smiled sexily as she pushed a leg forward through the dress slit revealing her black lacy holdups. She peeled one down then the other, flashing her black lace thong as she did to hoots from the watchers. Jim was delighted to see Linda was actually enjoying the attention. She did a little twirl and a high kick to show off her bare legs and she flashed her thong again in the process. Jim was hard as a rock as Linda took a bow, pleased at the effect she'd had on the party.

A few more rounds went by and when the music stopped it was the blonde girl left standing again. She smiled and shimmied out of her dress letting to slip to the floor. There were hoots and whistles as she stood there butt naked!

"The first naked person of the evening Boys and Girls yeah for Cindy!" Carol said and clapped. After the applause had stopped and Cindy had finished showing her body off, the music started again.

The music stopped and a guy in boxer shorts was left standing. He grinned and slowly pulled then down partially, stopping over his hard cock, then teasingly he pulled them off revealing his 6.5" cock. There were more whistles and hoots. Jim saw Linda was hooting too.

The music continued and Linda was left standing. She smiled shyly as she reached back and undid the straps of her dress, and letting them go the red gown fell to the floor revealing her boobs. She wiggled sensuously shaking her tits and pouting. People leered and whistled at her exposed boobs and black lace thong. Jim watched Linda intently, she was normally shy, but her nipples were hard and erect and she was buzzing. This was turning her on! He was relieved she wasn't going to freak out, which he'd thought had been a distinct possibility. He watched bemused as Linda bathed in the attention, naked except for her lacy thong, and then she made sure her dress was carefully looked after! Ever the practical girl! Jim could see Carol and Mark were surprised too, but equally pleased at the way she was throwing herself into the party.

A few more rounds and both Linda and the blonde girl were totally naked. Three of the guys were naked. Jim and another guy were down to their boxers only. The music stopped and a naked guy was left standing. The crowd chanted card, card!

Carol handed him the top card from the deck and he read it aloud, "Take an item of clothing off someone. If you are naked eat pussy or give head."

He grinned, put the card down and moved to where Linda was sitting. "Stand up and spread your legs!" Linda for a moment looked like a rabbit in the headlights, her mouth wide open in shock, then she grinned, got up and stood and spread her legs wide apart. She was bright red but looked determined and nervous, which made it all the sexier for the watchers!

The man ran his hands up Linda's calves and between her thighs and over her pussy lips. Linda sighed dirtily and looked guilty for a second. She glanced over at Jim who smiled and nodded. The guy stroked a finger along her pussy lips and flicked the top of her clit making Linda gasp. He worked his magic on her pussy and it was soon slick. The onlookers roared their approval at her wet glistening pussy.

Jim licked his lips as he watched Linda's expression. She was getting a rush from this. His wife, his shy Linda, was loving her naked body being watched as she was fingered. Who would have thought it! The guy buried his head into her crotch, his hands on her butt cheeks as he knelt before her. His tongue licking, flicking over her. Linda was soon moaning and squealing as he ate her. Carol said in a husky voice, "Ah Guys stop! So Hot, but time to move on!" Linda looked disappointed as the guy stood up smiling, his mouth wet with her juices. Her shaved pussy was dripping wet. Jim was amazed at how hot it was watching her with another man.

The music started and the group started circling the chairs. When the music stopped it was Linda again who was left standing. She grinned as she read the card Carol had handed her. "Choose the nearest person with a naked pussy or cock and either : Eat pussy; or Deep throat the cock."

The naked guy nearest Linda was smiling and he moved to face Linda with his legs spread amd his cock erect. Linda knelt down in front of him spat on his average 5.5" cock and took it into to her mouth and pushed forward until she had his cock down to the balls in her mouth. She gagged spittal, which ran down her lips and dribbled onto the base of his cock. Then she started to pump her head back and forth on his shaft. She teased him by withdrawing completely. Jim watched amazed at how much Linda was throwing herself into this. She seemed oblivious to the people who were her watching her eat another man's cock. He felt turned on as he saw the strands of spittal and pre-cum dripping from the mans cock, and strands of goo lacing from her grinning mouth to the man's cock as she pulled back and smiled at him. Jim realized she was completely lost in lust!

The guy started to jerk himself off and Linda rocked back on her heals and opened her mouth, wearing a look of pure delight as she waited for his load to splatter her face. He came and shot jizz across her nose and cheeks. She hmmed with delight.

Linda happily licked the goo around her mouth with her tongue, and erotically ran her tongue around her lips. Carol stopped them and Jim could see she was aching for sex herself.

They played on and a couple of girls did an oral display and 69'ed. All the players were now naked.

carl2020
carl2020
15 Followers
12