A Different Me Ch. 04 - Sofija

Story Info
My wife and I get close to our friends.
17.5k words
6.1k
7
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iohbkfds
iohbkfds
12 Followers

Chapter 4 - Sofija

This is another Beijing story. There will be a lot of these, as I have lived here longer than anywhere else in my adult life and have met more women here. Sofija and Stanislav (not real names) are good friends of my wife and me. Our friendship began when I met Sofija through work a few years ago. We have both since left that job but remain close friends. They are both Serbian and have lived here about as long as I have. For those that don't know from previous stories, my wife, Huiyan (not real name) is from Beijing, and we have been together a long time, having met in Germany while we were at university.

This story is a tricky one for me, because it will involve partner sharing, which I did not think I would be writing about when I started this series. I did not plan on having my wife feature in the series much at all beyond being a mostly a shadowy figure on the outskirts of my stories that could help drive the plot. She would absolutely not be interested in us having sex with another couple, and to be honest, I don't think I would enjoy even seeing her kiss another man. The first draft of this story only featured myself and Sofija, but I did not think that the reactions of Huiyan and Stanislav were realistic and so have pivoted to this instead. Besides, if I am going to get a lot of pussy in this series, it's only fair for her to be getting some action too, right?

None of this happened in real life and is almost entirely fiction. The fact that Sofija and Stan did have issues getting pregnant is true, but they successfully used IVF and how have a baby daughter who is slightly older than mine. My wife and I did have a broken condom incident that led to pregnancy. We wanted to keep the baby, but she miscarried early on, and our feelings about it are described truthfully in the story. Sofija and Stan also used to hold a lot of dinner parties, which is something of a motif in the story. Beyond this, it is just a weird fantasy of mine turned into a story that maybe got a little out of control length wise as I really got into it (sorry). It starts with a bang... literally. I hope you like it.

***

My dick had been in that hungry Chinese pussy hundreds of times before we fucked that night, maybe thousands. There I was, pounding into the woman who had just agreed to marry me, hearing her passionate cries and moans below me and enjoying the feeling of her hairy pussy trying to milk my cock.

She hadn't even bothered closing the door when we got back home. I had gone down on one knee in a romantic park after an expensive meal and shown her the ring. She cried and said yes, then practically dragged me home and was on me in seconds, pulling off my clothes, putting a condom on my dick and taking me inside her within a minute. I hadn't seen her this horny in ages - she had already cum twice, and there I was, pounding away and trying to reach my own orgasm. It soon arrived. As I thrust hard into her to shoot my load, I felt a painful tear on my cock head. Not sure what it was, I finished and had one of the best orgasms I had ever had, grunting my pleasure loud into the night. I laid down next to her, exhausted by the heat of the summer night and our passionate lovemaking. I brought her into a cuddle and played with her tits as she looked at the ring still on her finger in the moonlight, smiling wide.

A confused expression spread across her beautiful face. She touched her pussy with her finger and brought it up to our faces. She was mostly blind without her glasses on and asked me what was on her vagina. I knew the sight of my own cum and told her what it was. She swore loudly in Chinese, sat bolt upright and ran naked to our bathroom. Surprised, I checked the condom still on my cock and, sure enough, it had broken. I had just filled my newly crowned fiancée's fertile womb with my seed for the first time.

I had felt amazing when I had cum, but I wasn't sure how to feel now. I had always wanted children but knew that she was not exactly sold on the idea and wouldn't want a broken condom to be the source of our first child together. She returned to the bedroom, still naked, with a look of panic on her face. She had tried to get as much out as she could but knew it wouldn't help. She asked what we should do if she is pregnant, and we talked for a long time about all of our options. We didn't reach a conclusion that night but agreed to wait and see if she was pregnant first. We got dressed and I called home to tell my parents the news of our engagement.

Two weeks later she told me that she had missed her period, and we went to buy a test from the pharmacy. Sure enough, she was pregnant. Over those two weeks, both of us had had time to think about where we stood on it and had reached the conclusion that we would keep the baby. Upon telling each other this, we smiled wide and kissed long and deep, ready to begin life as parents.

The month before that fateful fuck, I had just begun my new job after my last school turned into a train wreck and moved to Tianjin. I was working now as a teacher trainer, earning a whole lot more money and with management responsibilities, so things were looking up for me. On my first day on the job, my manager told me that he was going to leave me in the capable hands of Sofija to be trained up.

Sofija was a reasonably attractive Serbian in her mid-30s with light brown hair. Her work outfit didn't reveal much to me beyond the fact that she had decent-sized breasts and was in pretty good shape. She was married, and our joint lack of availability meant that we got along very well without any concerns about our friendship ever going beyond that.

She had given me some tips for proposing to my girlfriend and even helped me to pick the ring. In a short time, she had become a close friend of mine. We weren't yet close enough for me to tell her about the broken condom incident, but she was delighted to hear that we were expecting a child and informed me that she and her husband were about to start trying to begin a family too. She then nudged me gently, grinning, and told me that my proposal must have gone very well. I rolled my eyes at her, confirmed it had been that night, before telling her to stop being so profane and get back to work.

Huiyan's pregnancy seemed to be going according to plan, but a couple of months in she started bleeding. I rushed her to hospital, and doctors told her it was probably fine, and that she just needed more rest. The next day it got worse, and upon checking again, they confirmed that we had lost the baby. I broke down, one of the few times I have done so in my life. I was ready to become a father and it had been taken away. Huiyan, was equally upset, but had never been 100% sure about becoming a mother and did not show her pain as much as I did. She became my rock, and we returned home after a horrible night spent in the hospital. We called in sick at work and spent the day at home, sleeping, talking and comforting each other. Planning the next steps of our life.

All we could really do was to move on, and so we did, promising to revisit the idea of having children after we got married. I told Sofiya what had happened, and she echoed my pain, promising to be there if I needed anything. She explained that she and her husband were struggling to get pregnant and were considering IVF. They were getting to the point where she would soon be too old to give birth safely, and they were running out of time. Life is not easy for non-native speakers in China, and most of them are limited to working in private Kindergartens for less money than native speakers, something Sofija's husband knew all too well. I knew it must have been a big financial burden on them to be getting so expensive a treatment and offered to help out if they needed anything. She told me they would get by fine and moved the conversation on to work again.

After a couple of weeks, Huiyan and I were feeling a little better about our situation and had begun to come to terms with the fact that we would not be parents any time soon. However, an unfortunate consequence of the miscarriage was that she would need time to recover physically, and that meant that, for at least a month, sex was off the table. While not a terrible thing in a long-term relationship, we were both starting to get a little desperate, and our moods worsened. She wanted to have sex and couldn't, and though she started out trying to give hand jobs regularly to maintain our closeness, it wasn't quite the same, and she was getting nothing out of the deal. We drifted apart. We went through a period where we did not talk much and took more time for ourselves outside of work.

Around this time, Sofija invited us over for a dinner party. This was a significant step in our friendship, because she told me regularly about her dinner parties with friends but had never invited me along. I was eager to go and informed Huiyan. She reluctantly agreed to go with me after I told her that Sofija had insisted that she go - they had never met, and I had told Sofija so much about her. My fiancee had never been a particularly social person and doesn't really like large gatherings with people she doesn't know. Add into it the distance between us and you can begin to understand her reluctance.

We dressed casually and got a taxi to Sofija's apartment on the other side of Beijing. I called to let her know I had arrived, apologising for being early. We waited in the cold, glad when she finally came running over and took us into their building. Sofija and I hugged, and she thanked us for coming. She then went to Huiyan and held her hands, giving her a friendly kiss on the cheek and telling her how great it was to finally meet her. Her husband called her name out loud, shouting something in Serbian, and she rolled her eyes, telling us we could leave our shoes outside, before running in and shouting back at him in louder, incomprehensible Serbian. Huiyan and I looked at each other, smiled, and I held her hand as we went inside.

Their apartment was quite a bit smaller than ours but had been practically designed. They had a long and thin living room that had been re-purposed to become a dining room for the evening, a comfortable looking sofa, and 3 doors that I led to a bedroom, kitchen, and bathroom. The hosts were still busy arguing loudly in Serbian in the kitchen, so I gestured to the sofa, and we sat down, taking everything in. Not long after, the door to the kitchen opened and a large man stood in the frame. He was about 6 ft 7 tall, bald, and you would generously say he was barrel-chested. He grinned wide when he saw us and switched to perfect English to apologise for his wife's bad manners, leaving us all alone, which earned him a hard slap on the arse from his wife as she told him to shut up and get out. I laughed slightly, glad that there were other couples like Huiyan and I.

He shook my hand and kissed my wife on the cheek, introducing himself as Stanislav, but asking us to call him Stan instead, before bringing us drinks. He sat down with us, and we chatted with him for a while, or rather, he spoke for a long time. He had the rare ability to ask a question and answer it himself before you can even respond, but keep you transfixed the entire time. At this time, the topic was British music, in particular Phil Collins.

Eventually, Sofija had finished cooking, and came out of the kitchen laden with food, and holding her phone on her shoulder. She saw Stan talking to us and sighed, putting some food on the table and speaking in Serbian to him. I recognised a couple of slavic names and assumed that more guests had arrived. He sighed loudly and got up, and with an exaggerated salute to his wife, he put on his shoes and left to collect them. Sofija started arranging the table and we helped her out, as she apologised for leaving us alone with Stan, telling us that he could talk for days. But we didn't mind too much, and I let her know that it was fine, and that he was really friendly.

The other guests slowly arrived, and, after introductions, we ate and chatted. Some of the couples were also Serbian, but there was a Nigerian guy with his Chinese wife, and a white American couple. The night flew by, and after eating way too much food, we said our goodbyes and left, promising to return next time after being invited to the next dinner party. Huiyan and I took a taxi home, and she cuddled up to me, apologising for having been so distant, and telling me that she wanted to get back to being like Sofija and Stan - playful and happy in each other's company. I agreed and apologised for my own selfish behaviour, and we cuddled as we went home.

I thought we were going to do our usual bedtime routine, which involved her going to bed at 9 while I stayed up a couple more hours, but she had other plans for me that night. We got home and she went into the bedroom to get ready for bed, while I did some washing up. Hearing a noise behind me I turned round to see Huiyan in my favourite red lacy top and thong combination. She only dressed up when she was especially horny, and I knew I was in for a treat. She kissed me hard on the lips and placing my hands on her small tits. I gave them a good feel, before putting my arms around her waist and massaging her cute little arse. Then, she surprised me by getting on her knees in front of me, pulling down my trousers and underwear rubbing me to full length.

Huiyan was not a fan of blow jobs. She had tried it a few times in our first year together, but my 8-inch cock made her choke, and she didn't like the taste or feel of my cum in her mouth, so she tended to give hand jobs or grind her pussy on me till I came. As soon as we had taken each other's virginity and fucking became normal for us, she was more than happy to drop blow jobs entirely. I had tried to persuade her to do it a few times since, but she usually laughed my suggestion away or found another way to please me when I brought it up. This time, however, she was either particularly sorry for her behaviour, or particularly horny. She looked me in the eyes and told me how much she missed my cock being inside her, before licking the tip in a circle and taking me into her mouth.

I wasn't going to ruin the rare moment by talking, so I just put my hands in her hair and enjoyed the sensations running down my shaft. She played with her breasts as she blew me and started getting really into it, sucking in her cheeks and running the tip of her tongue up and down the underside of my shaft. I hadn't cum in a week, and it didn't take long until I was filling her mouth. Normally, at this point, she would spit it out and complain about the taste, but that time, she looked me in the eye and opened her mouth, showing me all of the cum I had given her. Some of it coated her lips and began to fall out, so she lifted her face to the ceiling and swallowed it down with a couple of gulps and licked her lips clean, before looking at me again with a mischievous smile on her lips.

She stood up and kissed me seductively, giving me a good taste of my own cum, which I didn't find entirely unpleasant, and we made out for a long time standing in the kitchen. She eventually pulled away and apologised for having been so uncaring. She couldn't fuck me right then, but she let me know she really wanted to, and that in a couple of weeks I could do whatever I wanted to her. She then kissed me goodnight and went to bed. I stood still for a long time, processing what had just occurred. Shaking myself back to reality, I finished the washing up and went to the bedroom. She had removed the lacy top to be more comfortable as she slept, leaving her wearing only the thong. I stripped down to my boxers and lay behind my practically naked fiancée, spooning her and cupping her tits as we fell sleep, feeling very much in love.

The next week, my work situation changed dramatically. An emergency meeting was called by the big boss, and we were informed that our manager had quit. I later found out that he had disagreed with and embarrassed the CEO in a large meeting and had been offered the choice between being demoted to running a less important team or resigning. He chose to maintain his pride and resign, finding a better job elsewhere. A new manager was brought in who took an instant dislike to the fact that Sofija was a non-native speaker and fired her within 2 days.

I quit in protest and took a management position at a school that offered better money and more prospects for the future. At the same time, Stan was released from his contract when the kindergarten he worked at found out that they would be inspected by the education committee, who did not allow such institutions to hire non-native speakers. They found a job together in the north of Beijing and moved there. They were now closer to us geographically, but earning less money, and in a much more desperate situation.

After a few days of moving into their new apartment, they invited Huiyan and I over for a house-warming party. We agreed and left to visit them then the time came. Their new apartment was larger but run down and in a less impressive neighbourhood. They let us in, and we could see the poverty they were suffering from. The paint on the walls was cracked, and the furniture was outdated. But neither Stan nor Sofija was going to let it dampen their spirits. They welcomed us as they had before, and we could smell the delicious food in the kitchen. We chatted with Stan and Sofija while we waited for others to arrive, but none did. Over the course of the night, more and more of the guests sent her messages, pulling out last minute with half-hearted apologies and excuses.

They were clearly not too pleased about it but tried to hide it from us. We ate and drank together, and things slowly returned to normal between us. We caught up on each other's lives for a while, before I asked how their IVF was going. Sofija sighed, and told me that it had not been successful, and that they could not afford another round, but said the doctor had given them a cheaper suggestion, and they were trying to work something out. Stan had turned uncharacteristically quiet, and Huiyan took hold of his hand offered to help however we could. They thanked us and changed the topic to something less disturbing to them. Eventually the night ended, and I noticed Huiyan stroking her hands in the taxi on the way home. I disregarded it as her being deep in her own thoughts.

When we got home, she went into the bedroom and I kissed her goodnight, before sitting in our living room and turning on my laptop to check some emails. She joined me soon after, completely naked, and sat on my lap on the sofa, kissing me hungrily. She stopped the kiss to inform me that she had been to the hospital that day, and that the doctor had confirmed that she was fully recovered and could have sex again. I grinned widely, picked her up, and carried her to the bedroom, placing her gently on the bed.

I put my head between her legs and started lapping hungrily at her hairy pussy, teasing her clit with my tongue and inserting a couple of fingers inside her, fucking her gently with them. She moaned loudly and clamped her thighs tightly on my head, begging me to fuck her. I removed my clothes, placed a condom on my dick, and lay beside her. She climbed onto me and held me in position, taking my cock into her wet pussy for the first time since I had made her pregnant.

There was no build up at all. She fucked me hard and fast, desperate to feel me inside her - desperate to cum. I held her hips and met her thrusts, determined to make her cum loud and hard. She started losing control as she rode me and leaned forward to let me take over. Her breasts were above my face, and I kissed them passionately, sucking her beautiful brown nipples into my mouth and leaving and obscene love mark in the underside of her left breast. I started fucking her hard, and she was soon screaming loud and long and clamping down on my dick with her pussy and spraying me with her juices.

iohbkfds
iohbkfds
12 Followers