A Different Me Ch. 04 - Sofija

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Huiyan went to her knees and took his head into her mouth, I asked Sofija if she was ready for another donation. She nodded eagerly and got on her knees in front of me, pulling my clothes off again and taking me into her mouth. We all watched each other for a while, getting hotter and hotter. Sofija had all 8 inches in her mouth again and was going to town on me. Huiyan had never been able to take more than a few inches inside her, and was facing the same problem with Stan, but he didn't seem to care. He had both hands gripping her hair and was moaning loudly and she bobbed inexpertly on him.

I was soon needing to cum, so I pulled Sofija off of me and picked her up. I sat her on the dining table and stripped her naked again. I let her know I was about to start warming her up and she lay back invitingly. I inserted a couple of fingers in her soaking wet pussy and started sucking on her tits while she played with my cock. Stan saw what we had done and decided he wanted Huiyan on the table too. He picked her up easily and cradled her in his arms. She kissed him like the slut that I knew dwelled within her, letting him know what she wanted him to do to her. He placed her the other way on the table and lined his cock up at her entrance. She propped herself up on her elbows to get a good view of him entering her and let out a series of loud moans as the first couple of inches disappeared into her hungry twat.

Sofija brought my attention back to her by begging me loudly to fuck her. I got in position and thrust half of my cock into her now familiar pussy. She folded her feet around my back to get full penetration and I started pumping my cock in and out of her hard, making her tits flail wildly. Sofija's squeals of pleasure where matched by Huiyan, who now had all of Stan's dick inside her and his balls hammering against her butt as he fucked her as hard as I was his wife.

Huiyan was the first to reach her orgasm, reaching. back for my hand over the table and almost breaking my fingers as she thrust up to take Stan deep into her and arched her back high, screaming and squealing incoherently, before thumping back down and breathing heavily while Stan picked up the pace to reach his own peak. I was next to blow, squeezing Huiyan's hand back as I fired a few more loads of cum into Sofija's pussy and grunted long and loud into the night. Huiyan smiled up at me while getting fucked and blew a kiss my way as I came down. The feeling of my cum set Sofija off and she jerked wildly as she came with even more force than before, eyes focused solely on her husband's dick pounding deep into my hot Chinese fiancee.

She sat up and cuddled into my chest when she was done, and we both held Huiyan's hand as she begged him to fill her tiny pussy up with his cum. Her begging drove him over the edge, and he launched what seemed to be wave after wave of cum into her with a hoarse roar. She gasped loudly with each blast of cum and was soon squealing loudly again and bucking into him as his cum hit her womb and she came again for him, before practically passing out on the table below him. He pulled out of her and took a seat on one of the chairs, panting hard and watching his cum gush out of Huiyan's hairy pussy.

I stayed in Sofija's snatch and moved us onto another chair. She sat astride me and I rested my head on her tits, watching Huiyan's tits rise and fall as she breathed heavily in an attempt to recover. She looked groggily at me, smiled, and called me a dirty pervert in Chinese. I called her my little slut in Chinese, before sucking on Sofija's tits playfully. Huiyan laughed out loud at the comment and told me in English that I might be right.

She sat up, sending another gush of their combined cum onto the table, asking Stan in shock how much cum he had put in there. It was Sofija's turn to laugh now as she told Huiyan that she thought her husband might be half-horse with his size and how much cum he seemed to release every time. This led to a lewd and detailed conversation about how good his monster cock felt inside their pussies. Stan took it all like a man with an abnormally large dick could and shrugged the compliments away.

Feeling a little left out I thrust up hard into Sofija, causing her to gasp and refocus on me. She rolled her eyes knowingly and said I also had a massive dick and was a great fuck, rolling her hips on my cock and sighing erotically. Stan chuckled heartily and soon we were all laughing. Sofija left to pee, pulling off me and leaving a trail of cum on the floor leading to the bathroom. I got up and pulled Huiyan up off the now filthy table, guiding her to the sofa. I sat down and she curled up next to me with her head on my thigh, her mouth mere centimetres away from the cock that was covered in a drying combintion of Sofija's juices and my own cum. I stroked her hair with my left hand and rested my right hand on her breasts. She closed her eyes contentedly and thanked me again for allowing that night to happen, before falling asleep.

After watching us for a while, Stan told me I was a lucky guy to have found a perfect, sexy woman with a great personality, who clearly loved me with all of her heart. I thanked him and added that her tight little cunt was just the cherry on the top for me. He nodded his agreement, commenting on just how tight she felt. I said he hadn't done too badly himself, and he grinned back at me, repeating to me that Sofija has great tits. I closed my eyes and nodded blissfully in agreement, adding with a wide smile that her throat was pretty good too. Stan laughed gutturally and agreed whole-heartedly, making a chef's kiss gesture. Sofija returned and asked us with suspicion what was so funny. Stan got up to meet her and groped at her breasts, repeating our conversation in Serbian, concluding by running his finger down her throat, and she laughed, going a little red in the face.

Stan sat at the end of the sofa. Sofija sat between us and lay her head back to rest, calling us both disgusting brutes as we each took the chance to massage one of her tits. Huiyan woke up, and rolled her eyes at us all, before untangling herself from me and walking to the bathroom. We she returned Stan and I both had a pink nipple in our mouth and one of Sofija's hands around our dick. The two women shared a knowing look.

Huiyan pulled my head away, kissing me and telling me it was late, and we had to get home. I agreed reluctantly and started dressing. She stood naked in front of Stan and leaned forward to kiss him too, letting him toy with her clit as she told him to save up all his cum for our next visit. She gave his cock a playful tug and went about locating all of her clothes. We both finished dressing in the bedroom, shared a cuddle and a kiss, then went to say our goodbyes. When we re-entered the living room, Sofija was fucking Stan lewdly on the sofa in the reverse cowgirl position, giving us a great view of her bouncing tits and his cock disappearing into her cunt. We said our goodbyes to them, and they waved us out, before resuming their enthusiastic lovemaking.

Our taxi arrived and we were all over each other as soon as we got in. We made out like newfound lovers and felt each other up very obviously, fully aware that the driver was touching himself and watching us in his mirror while driving. During the journey she climbed on me and ground herself to another loud orgasm on my thigh. He pulled up outside our building, all of us breathing heavily. I whispered a naughty idea to Huiyan, and she grinned at me, calling me a dirty perv, before nodding her agreement.

He gave her the price of the journey, but she asked him if we could have a special discount, before pulling her shirt and bra to show off her tits. I reached around her and started playing with them, bouncing them up and down for his pleasure. He hurried whipped out his tiny dick and blew his load all over his hands and stomach within 30 seconds, telling us the ride was free. Huiyan blew him a kiss, and I covered her up, before practically dragging her giggling body up the stairs and into our apartment. We were both naked again by the time we had reached the bedroom and spent most of the rest of the night rutting like animals in heat and screaming our orgasms so loud the neighbours would have no confusion as to what we were doing.

We confirmed the next day that our arrangement with Stan and Sofija would only continue as long as she was taking my donations, and that afterwards it would end. We spent a couple of days making plans to make the next time even more special, but it was cancelled because Sofija picked up a cold. When she had recovered, she called Huiyan, who took the phone to the spare bedroom and had a private chat. I figured it was just women's stuff and disregarded it. But the private conversations continued, and whenever I asked about it, Huiyan would get embarrassed and say they were just chatting.

When it was time for our next visit, Huiyan spent the entire afternoon preparing. She designed her make-up to be especially slutty, before taking a package I had never seen from her wardrobe and taking it into the bathroom with one of her revealing red cocktail dresses I had only once had the pleasure of removing after a date night. When she returned, asking me how she looked, I was struggling not to throw her on the bed and fuck her. I stood in front of her and ran my finger over her tits, telling her she looked like the hottest prostitute I had ever seen. She laughed at me and asked if I thought Stan would want her. I said he would be a fool not to, and we left hand in hand, earning stares from the other residents who passed us on the way out - she looked like a woman who wanted a dick inside her that night, and everyone could tell.

We didn't toy with the taxi driver this time, but he did enjoy the view. When we pulled up, Huiyan left the taxi and waited outside while I paid him. He asked me how much I was paying for my woman - I told him she cost more than he could ever afford. He grinned at me, wishing me luck, and I re-joined my fiancée.

We knocked at the door, and it was opened by Sofija, who was dressed in an equally provocative black dress that left very little to the imagination and wore her make up in a way that seemed co-ordinated with Huiyan in terms of how slutty it was. She gave me a long, deep kiss in the doorway and pulled me inside, pushing me hard against a wall and covering my face in her lipstick kisses. Huiyan joined in and I soon had a woman on each arm kissing my neck and taking it in turns to stroke my dick through my trousers while I slapped and squeezed their arses.

Stan returned with boxes of pizza and threw them on the dining table, before pulling Huiyan back into his body and squeezing her face first against the other wall, telling her she looked like a slut and grinding his bulge into her arse. She whispered back with a wicked smile that she could always go back home change into something more revealing if he didn't like it. He turned her roughly to face him and kissed her wildly, while squeezing her tits through the dress

We all started getting more into it, and just as I thought we would all start fucking against the wall, the two women pulled away from us and sat down next to each other at the table. They each took a slice of pizza and chatted casually as though they had not just been moments away from fucking the other's partner. Stan and I looked at each other confused, red in the face, and cocks tenting in our trousers. I let out an audible sigh at their teasing and sat down opposite my fiancée, with Stan sitting next to me. Sofija grinned at us both as he sat down and invited us to grab some pizza. We did, reluctantly, and she told us that the two of them had prepared a special surprise for us and that our cocks would soon be getting the relief they wanted.

But first she had news. She held her husband's hand and smiled as she told him that she was pregnant. He ran around the table and kissed her lovingly, chiding her for not telling him sooner, before they started speaking quickly in Serbian between kisses. She had already told Huiyan, it seemed, because she was nodding along with the conversation, clearly not surprised by the news. I was very happy for them both and held Huiyan's hand over the table, thinking back to the same revelation in our own relationship, and how happy we had both been for that short period of time before things had gone wrong, hoping that we would be having it again someday. She squeezed my hand back with happy tears running down her face and smudging her make-up further.

Their ecstasy died down a little and we ate some pizza and talked like friends - forgetting about raging hard-ons and slutty dresses. When we had eaten some food, Sofija told us it was time to reveal our special surprise. Both women stood up and removed their dresses, showing that they were as braless as they appeared to be underneath. They wore matching silk thongs, letting me what was in the box that I hadn't seen before. Looking at my fiancee's crotch, I realised she had also taken some time to shave downstairs that afternoon. Both women sat back down, practically naked, and Stan and I leaned back and took in the view as Sofija explained what was going to happen. That night was to be the last time that we could fuck both women together before going back to being tied to just our partner and they wanted to give us a night to remember. All we had to do was follow their instructions at the start, and then we would be given free use of any of their holes.

Huiyan kicked things off by informing us that she had asked Sofija to teach her how to take my dick deep in her throat. I hardened at the thought of where this was going. She let us know, while looking me in the eye, that the two had been talking all week about sex, and some of that conversation had been blow-job tips. She wanted to try out a few things on us and asked if we would be willing to cum down her throat. Stan and I both jumped up and shed our clothes as the two women got on their knees in front of the sofa.

Huiyan wanted me first, so I stood in front of her and entered her mouth as Stan did the same for his wife. There was a notable difference in Huiyan's oral skills. I had always been able to finish in her mouth when given the chance, but she had never been great at it. Tonight, it felt like a pro-in-training was sucking me off. She was doing things with her hands and tongue that I had only felt Sofija do to me.

Speaking of Sofija, she was going to town on her husband, bobbing her head back and forth and taking every inch of him into her gullet. Stan grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, before starting to thrust his cock down her throat. Huiyan was also watching them, and pulled me out of her, telling me to go that deep, and to ignore her gagging - to fuck her face any way I wanted to until I finished. I didn't need to ask twice and held her head still against the sofa as I forced my cock so far into her throat that my balls were draped over her chin, holding still to let her adjust. Tears formed in her eyes, and she coughed and gagged and spluttered. I started to pull out, worried I was hurting her, but she shook her head and held me in place, breathing heavily through her nose as her throat began to open up to me. The gagging subsided and she smiled up at me around my shaft, clearly proud of her achievement. Drool began to fall out of her mouth and down my balls as I started fucking her face - slowly at first so she could get used to it, then harder. There was still a lot of gagging and choking for her to get used to, but she clearly wanted it, because she had moved her thong aside and was thrusting fingers into her now-bald pussy.

Stan was pounding away at his wife's throat, and she was playing with herself when he finally filled her up with one, final, deep thrust, before pulling out. She swallowed as much as she could, but there was so much it started pouring all over her mouth, chin and chest. She let it fall even lower as she rested and panted. The sight inspired me to start pounding away and I was soon filling my beautiful fiancée with cum too. When I was done, I pulled out with her choking on cum and swallowing with a big smile on her face. The cum that hadn't gone down began pouring out of her mouth and she too let it fall out onto her tits until they were coated. Sofija applauded her enthusiastically and kissed her on the lips. They kissed for a while, sharing their man's cum with each other.

When they were done, Sofija stood up and fished out two blue pills and a tube of lube from her bag. She fed a pill to me and Stan, before placing the lube on the table. She stepped out of her thong and told us we could now use them freely - We could fuck whoever we wanted, however we wanted, whenever we wanted, and however many times we wanted, until those blue pills wore off, which would be in about 3 hours. No hole was out of bounds, but the only rule was that I had to be first in Huiyan's arse, because she had never done it before. Huiyan was still on the floor from my face fucking, and was masturbating loudly, covered in cum. I felt myself getting fully hard again and noticed Stan was in the same position.

I made the first move and held Sofija hands above her against a wall, lifting up one of her legs and entering her vagina in a standing position. Her tits bounced up and down beautifully as I fucked her to a loud orgasm. She begged me to cum in her pussy, but I told her I had a better idea and thrust one of my fingers into her arsehole. Her eyes went wide and nodded eagerly. I carried her limply to the table and bent her over it, grabbing the lube and watching the others while she jerked me off and begged me to fuck her again - this time in the arse. Stan had started fucking Huiyan's face the way I had been. His balls covered her chin now and he was fucking hard into her throat. She had removed her thong and was playing with herself furiously until she came hard, screaming and gagging around his cock and driving him over the edge.

He pulled out and she tried to swallow, but there was so much cum that she had little choice but to spit mouthfuls of white liquid onto her chest over and over. She spread it about with her hand while he watched, coating her upper body in two men's cum, before stroking his still hard cock and asking him in a sexy voice what he wanted to do to her next. He let out a grunt and picked her up roughly, draping her over the arm of the sofa and entering her pussy without any hesitation- she came instantly and loud as he split her open.

I needed to feel something around my cock and refocused on the puckering hole below me. I squeezed a generous amount on and entered a couple of fingers as a test. It wasn't necessary - she had a gaping back passage which had clearly seen a lot of action. I thrust in and, for the first time ever, fucked somebody in the arse. Sofija bucked and swore below me, shouting about how good it felt and begging me to go hard and fill her up. She came hard below me within 2 minutes and her hole spasmed tightly, driving me wild with lust and causing my second orgasm of the night as I shot deep into her bowels.

I pulled out and she dragged me into the bathroom in a stupor, turned on the shower and washed my dick clean of her arse. I kissed her hard in the privacy of the bathroom as I heard the screaming sound of Huiyan reaching another loud climax in the other room. I broke away to congratulate her again on getting pregnant and asked if she thought it might be mine. She admitted that she hoped it was, but they wouldn't be checking, because it was Stan's child. I kissed her again softly, telling her I hoped it was mine too, but that I understood.

She grinned at me and let me know that Huiyan had confided in Sofija about her one of her fantasies - that she wanted to be fucked by both of our dicks at the same time. Sofija had given her tips and had even watched via video call as Huiyan fucked her own arse with a carrot in what she called a moment of female bonding. Her arse was ready to take a dick in it, and Sofija suggested that I go and claim her arse right now, before Stan beat me to it.