A Different Me Ch. 04 - Sofija

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, we talked about the fact that she had gotten a whole lot of cum up inside her the night before and agreed that we would just see what happened. If there was a baby, there was a baby, and that would be fine. The next few days I noticed a change in her. She was much clingier and more demanding of my time. She even agreed to watch a horror movie one night that I had planned to watch - something she had never wanted to do. We had sex at least once a day over the course of those days. I had my suspicions that she knew I might soon be unavailable to her for a while and was determined to spend as much time with me as possible while she could.

Soon, we received a phone call from Sofija, who informed us that I had been chosen as one of the three donors, and that we were invited to dinner in 3 days' time. She apologised to Huiyan and said that I was not allowed to have sex in those three days, because they needed to sperm to be at its optimal strength. Huiyan said it would be fine, and we hung up. She looked a little sad, so I held her close, reassuring her that it was just a donation, and I that I was hers forever. My understanding earned me a kiss and Huiyan urged me to hurry up and make Sofija pregnant so she could have me again, before shooting a stern glare my way and telling me that I wasn't allowed to enjoy myself too much.

We arrived on the night in question and were met with a typical feast of dishes. We ate and talked, but there was a nervous undertone to the conversation. The fact that Sofija and I were about to have sex seemed to hang in the air. Stan would break away from conversations when he wasn't involved and stay uncharacteristically silent. Huiyan seemed to be avoiding any conversation that was not meaningless small talk, even though we were with friends.

After one of the more poignant silences in the room, Huiyan asked pointedly if there were any rules for what was about to happen. Sofija explained that, for the sake of our partners, we were going to keep it very basic. The lights would be turned off, we would undress, and I would do what I needed to deposit my sperm. There would be no kissing, hugging, or unnecessary touching. Huiyan seemed OK with the rules and squeezed my hand with a nod of her head, reminding me with a whisper in my ear who my body belonged to. I gave her a kiss and asked aloud if we could return to normal conversation. Everybody laughed and we did just that, enjoying the rest of our meal as we had before now that the ice had been broken.

Soon it was time to donate, and Sofija gestured to the bedroom with her head. Stan and Huiyan sat on the sofa, telling us not to take too long and looking awkwardly at each other. I entered the room with Sofija, and she turned out the lights. I saw her shadow against the curtain as she removed her trousers and underwear and positioned herself on her back at the end of the bed, telling me I could enter her. I was finding the entire thing extremely unsexy, but knew it was for the best. I removed my own trousers and underwear and rubbed myself hard, before heading in her direction and feeling for her vagina in the dark. On feeling her lower lips, I aimed and tried to enter her, missing a couple of times. She had to help me in the dark and held the base of my cock as she guided it into her.

We both let out a moan or two as I entered her, and we got used to the feeling of each other's genitals. I wanted nothing more than to grab her tits and take pleasure from her all night, but I controlled myself and started going through the motions. We met each other's thrusts, trying not to enjoy it. But the feel of a pussy on my dick meant that I couldn't help myself, and I let out a couple of restrained groans of pleasure. I was soon fucking her harder and could feel cum rising up my dick. I held her hips and thrust in deep, giving her a few ropes of my potent seed. When I stopped pumping into her, she pushed me out of her gently and told me I could get dressed and wait outside. I pulled my clothes back on and left the bedroom. Stan bolted up when I left and went to join his wife. I took his seat next to Huiyan, who asked me how it was.

I told her honestly that I had found it boring and completely unsexy, and that I would rather it had been with her. She kissed me lightly and told me she loved me and trusted me. I let her rest her head on my shoulder as we waited for Stan and Sofija to return. They came out not too long after, thanking me and apologising again to Huiyan for putting her in that situation, before reminding us that I would be back every three days to donate again until she was pregnant. She would be meeting the other two guys between our meetings and I figured she would be pregnant sooner rather than later if she was getting daily donations.

We left and got in our taxi. Huiyan was starting to show signs of wanting to fuck, but had to settle for me fingering her and eating her out when we got home. She enjoyed it as much as she could, but made it very clear afterwards that she wanted me again as soon as possible.

Three sexless days passed - three days in which my fiancee tried her best to tease or seduce me. She would often walk around our apartment naked, touching her lips, breasts, and hips when she caught me looking. Other times she begged me to throw her onto the bed and ravish her, sometimes with a teasing smile, often with pure lust in her eyes. One evening, after Huiyan had been acting hornier than a cat in heat when I got back from work, I seriously considered doing something about her needs and not telling Sofija, but I knew that the best way to get back to a normal life was to try my hardest to make that woman pregnant.

When the third day arrived, we went to Sofija and Stan's apartment and immediately noticed a difference. Stan was much more sullen than usual, I guessed as a result of seeing three men enter his bedroom to fuck his wife in the past three days. It also hit me that he probably wasn't getting any action at the moment either, and I was sympathetic. I was correct in all of my assumptions, but there was a bigger reason for the change in his mood.

Sofija informed us after dinner that she had been in touch with their doctor, who had suggests that natural insemination would be more successful if her and the donors were enjoying themselves in the act, and that she should consider foreplay and other methods to ensure that she could get pregnant. This meant that the lights would be on tonight, and we would be doing some of the things I had told her were my kinks.

Huiyan explained that she understood and asked if we could have the room. Sofija and Stan went into the bedroom to let us talk. I asked for her thoughts, and she said that she was against the idea of my enjoying myself too much, but knew it was the only way. I had permission to do whatever I wanted to her and be however loud about it as I wanted to, but I had to make sure to remember what she had told me about belonging to her. I promised I would and gave her a kiss, before calling them out and accepting the new rules.

Sofija guided me to the bedroom, leaving Stan and Huiyan alone on the sofa again. As soon as the bedroom door was shut, I realised just how different that night would be. She confirmed with me that I like rough sex, and I nodded. She bit her lip and told me that she liked it rough too and that she particularly liked men using her body in an aggressive way for their own pleasure. She begged me to treat her like the cum-slut she wanted to be that night and I agreed. She pushed me hard against the wall and kissed me - our first kiss. The kiss started out passionate and our tongues were soon dancing in and out of each other's mouths. She pulled away, panting and feeling for my dick, and I began to think about how our relationship had changed. She had gone from my colleague, to friend, and now we were lovers. Our first fuck was dry and by the books, but tonight I was going to give it to her rough and hard.

She whispered into my ear that she needed to see my dick again, getting on her knees and pulling off clothes until my cock was centimetres from her face. She didn't waste any time and started blowing me, stopping only for a few seconds to tell me that she had been wanting my big, hard dick in her mouth ever since she had measured me. I was sure some of it was performative, but I wasn't going to complain. She held the base with her right hand and played with my balls with her left as she took me deeper into her throat. I figured Stan must also be quite big, because she had no issue with taking me balls deep into her face. Now that I felt I could enjoy myself I grunted and groaned out loud at her efforts

Sofija pulled away, gasping for air and spitting saliva onto the floor. She scooted so she was sitting on the floor with her back to the bed and asked me to fuck her face. I reached down, grabbed her chin roughly and elevated her head slightly I re-entered her mouth and grabbed her by the hair, thrusting in and out of her face. She made obscene gagging and retching noises as my 8 inches repeatedly invaded her larynx, and I was swearing out loud at the pleasure I was experiencing. We were both so lost in the moment that we didn't stop to think that our partners could hear everything we were doing. I pulled out to give her battered throat a rest, and she gasped air in. I noticed that she had pulled off her trousers and panties while getting face-fucked and was masturbating obscenely. Two fingers were thrusting in and out of her shaved pussy and the thumb of her other hand was rubbing her large and obvious clit hard.

She seemed lost in the moment, so I picked her up off the floor and threw her onto the bed with no gentleness at all. She wanted me to do anything I wanted to her as part of our joint fantasy, and that is what I did. I pulled off her top, leaving her naked on the bed. She had a great body for a 36 year old. I had already seen her tits, but they looked even more beautiful when contrasted with the red blush of arousal spread across her upper body and face. Her cunt was perfectly shaved and covered in her juices. The lips were wide open after her masturbation and I couldn't wait to enter her. She had felt good last time, but this time she was eager for my dick and it made everything better.

I had to get a taste of that pussy, so I bent down started eating her out hard. I licked her lips clean of her juices and rubbed her clit with my nose. Sofija grabbed my hair and started shouting incoherently in Serbian for everybody to hear and she bucked against my face. I folded my tongue and thrust it in and out of her pussy, drinking as much of her sweet nectar as I could handle and letting the rest paint my face. She started thrusting against me without any clear rhythm and screaming in monosyllabic sounds and I knew she was getting close. I moved my tongue to her clit and flicked at it over and over until she was spraying me with cum and screaming my name out loud over and over.

Without giving her time to recover, I rolled her over into the doggy position and entered her from behind, earning another scream of pleasure from her. I grabbed hold of her tits, which were swinging below her, and pinched the nipples hard, causing her to cry out in a mixture of arousal and pain, and only stopped my pinching when she was begging me to. I leaned forward to bite her ear and whispered to her that I was about to fuck her like no man ever had and fill her with cum, but that she had to beg me for it or I would pinch her nipples again. She submissively nodded her agreement and I started moving my 8-inches in and out of her, slowly at first. It wasn't long, however, until I was pounding that hot little Serbian twat like my life depended on it. She started out begging me to cum for her and looking back up at me with wanton eyes that told me just how horny a little slut my usually reserved and gentle friend could be.

Soon though, her begging became sporadic, and as we were building to our orgasms it stopped entirely. I waited until I knew we were both close, took her large, swinging tits in my hands and twisted her beautiful little pink nipples hard, making her both scream out loud in agony and spray my balls with her cum. Her pussy clamping down hard on my cock pushed me over the edge and countless ropes of cum blasted into her womb. When I was done I let her fall to the bed, clutching at her sensitive tits and rolling around in post-orgasmic bliss. I lay on my back beside her and caught my breath, wondering exactly how much Huiyan and Stan had heard, and how much explaining I would have to do to my livid fiancée.

Sofija disturbed my thoughts by rolling on top of me and kissing me gently, telling me she hadn't felt so thoroughly fucked in ages, but that if I ever did that to her tits again, she would break my fucking fingers. I grinned at her and told her that she had seemed to enjoy it. She grinned back and called me a violent bastard, before kissing me again and biting my lip hard. Kissing turned into laughing, and laughter turned into hugging and chatting. Suddenly, though, I heard a familiar sound - the sound of my fiancee sighing loudly from the other room. Sofija and I broke our embrace, dressed and prepared to face the wrath of our partners.

I opened the door slightly, expecting to see Huiyan's beautiful face screwed up in anger with tears pouring down, but was met with a very different sight. She had her back to the bedroom door and was sat astride one of Stan's meaty thighs, grinding her jeans covered pussy on him. One of them had removed her top, leaving her in just her sports bra, and Stan was clearly enjoying a faceful of my fiancee's tits. Both were moaning quietly and had not even realised that Sofija and I had finished.

My gut reaction was to walk over and pull my woman away from him, but Sofija, who had seen everything that I had, shut the door gently and pulled me back to the bed. She explained that neither of them had been able to have sex with us, and that they were just being horny. She had been denying Stan sex for over a week, and he had had to watch a different man every night enter his bedroom to fuck his wife. I described Huiyan's protective and openly seductive behaviour to Sofija and she sighed. They were both desperate for sex, and we were not in a position to deny them anything, especially after what we had just done. We agreed that we would let them fuck each other, but that they had to know that we knew about it and approved. There would need to be a new arrangement between us all. I smiled at her, kissed her, and we made our plan.

Two minutes later we opened the door and walked in on them. Huiyan's bra was now on the floor and Stan was sucking eagerly at her tits. His trousers were now pooled around his feet and she was fondling what looked like at least 9 inches of dick through the fabric of his y-fronts. She jumped off of him when she noticed us enter the room, swearing in Chinese and looking at us with wild eyes. Stan started to reach clumsily for his trousers, clearly just as panicked. Sofija and I looked at each other and nodded. I took Huiyan by the hand and guided her to the bedroom. Sofija sat on the sofa next to her husband. As soon as the bedroom door closed she hugged me tightly and apologised over and over again, before breaking off into an explanation of what had happened.

They had heard everything we had done - the gagging, the groaning, the screaming, the fucking, the shouting. At first, she was just angry at me, but her feelings developed and she was finding herself equally proud. Proud that she was engaged to a stud of a man who could drive women crazy in bed, and that she had exclusive access to me. The anger and pride turned into lust. She had caught Stan looking at her with just as much hunger in his eyes, and they kissed. One thing led to another, and here she was topless and shamed by her needy pussy.

I told her I understood, and that we had seen them earlier. She got embarrassed and buried her head in my chest. I kissed her head and reassured her that, while I didn't like the idea of her being with another man, I wasn't going to stop her. I explained that I understood her needs weren't being met and had made a new arrangement with Sofija. Whenever I was being intimate with Sofija, she and Stan could also be together - it was only fair. Once my arrangement with Sofija ended, and she was pregnant, so would the deal between Stan and Huiyan. She kissed me hard with wide eyes and asked if I was sure about it. I nodded, but let her know I had some of my own conditions for her.

I kissed her lips and told her they were mine forever. Somebody else would have them tonight, but they were mine to kiss on our wedding day and every other day that I felt like it. She smiled at me with tears in her eyes, fully understanding what I was doing. I felt her breasts, still slightly wet from Stan's kisses, and added some kisses of my own to them, before squeezing them, telling her in no uncertain terms that they were my tits to play with, kiss, fuck, cum all over, and do whatever I wanted with. I would be lending them to Stan to enjoy for a while, but they were mine alone. She stroked my hair and nodded in agreement. I pulled off her jeans and underwear together in one move and stroked her pussy with my finger, telling her it belonged to me and that I would be filling her with my cum and giving her children one day. Stan could use if tonight, and every other time we had agreed, and because he was infertile, he could even fill it up with his cum if she wanted him to. She spread her legs at the thought, and I inserted my finger into her pussy. Continuing that it would always, however, be mine and mine alone, and that if she ever forgot that and gave it, or anything else that belonged to me to another man, that I would cut off her balls and shove them up her arse, leaving her to bleed out on the floor.

She laughed out loud at the last comment and kissed me hard. Admitting playfully that she might have been a little harsh to me that night and thanking me for understanding her and not being too angry, before promising that she would not forget who she belonged to, if I did not forget who I belonged to. We kissed some more, before I stood up and walked her naked back into the living room.

As per our plan, Stan was equally naked and hugging his wife gratefully while she tugged absent-mindedly at his cock and spoke in soft Serbian to him. I was wrong about his cock - he must have been over 10 inches of straight, white man meat. Huiyan couldn't take her eyes away from it. I had always known him to be tall and on the thinner side of obese, but his height and size made his gut not seem too excessive and it only drooped a little. Huiyan didn't seem to care, however - her desire for him was clear in the way she looked at him. I was no longer a poor, skinny student, and had begun growing a gut of my own, and she loved the feeling of being crushed below me while I fucked her - She must have been giddy with excitement at the idea of being mounted by this giant of a man and seeing if she could take all of his extra-large cock.

They had been checking Huiyan out too and seemed impressed with what they saw. Sofija kissed her husband one last time and gave my horny, naked fiancee a hug, telling her to look after her husband for her. We guided her to him and placed her hands in his. I grinned at Stan to ease his nerves and asked him if he had ever fucked a Chinese girl before. He said he hadn't, and I told him it was tight as fuck he was going to love it. He grinned back, and Sofija and I backed off and left them to it.

They wrapped their arms around each other's naked bodies and melted into a passionate kiss that seems to last a long time. They explored each other's bodies with their hands. They teased each other's back with their fingertips and squeezed their new lover's arse while their kisses grew more intense. They broke the kiss, and Stan felt her breasts with one hand and stroked her pussy with the other, while Huiyan rubbed his monster cock with both hands. She looked back at me and opened her mouth wide, with pleading eyes. I was surprised at her question but nodded my approval. My girl wanted a taste of his dick, and I wasn't about to stop her - I was hard again from the sensual sight in front of me.