All Comments on 'A Different Perspective Ch. 04'

by viola47

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
alexandra36alexandra36about 13 years ago

Seriously, I thought my heart was going to give out.

LOL. For some reason I found this statement really funny. :) Cute and funny. Awwww...I feel so bad for Keith for feeling unwanted and what's up with Travis anyway? Is he just fooling around or something? I mean, he didn't really say or do anything to prevent Keith from leaving or some kind of an explanation maybe? *sighed* I just don't know.

I'm totally digging this story though and I can't wait for the next installment. Great job! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lol at awkwardness =)

Loved the awkwardness of the final paragraphs and that you changed perspectives gave the story another little shot of freshness which was great! I'm really enjoying the story so far, I can't wait to see what happens next. =)

Kazehana552Kazehana552almost 13 years ago

This is the most emotional part of he story so far. I feel bad for poor Keith but i hope it wors out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Poor Keith. And poor Travis. I know Eric meant well, but sometimes friends should just shut up and back out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
felt keith's hurt

felt the awkwardness and angst, know what its like to be on the rebound and yes it hurts, I felt keith's hurt, well written

sm1982sm1982almost 4 years ago
Tf is up with Eric?

Dude can’t even be open and honest in his own relationship but wants to butt into what Keith and Travis are doing together smh are they not grown men? Where was his need to butt in back when Travis was giving Keith the cold shoulder?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous