All Comments on 'A Different Walk of Life Ch. 01'

by TheBlueVampire

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
chastity

I like the chastity aspect, please continue with this

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More hopefully

It is a great story and hope to hear more from you. As a slave myself I think we all have the fantasy of being captured by a beatuiful mistress and made a slave for life with just the one owner. No contact with the outside world just a life of pain and degredation at the hands and feet of a cruel, exotic mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just being pedantic

Just thought I would point out that the Czech Republic is not in the Euro (Kurona and Hellers are their currency) and they don't speak Russian! (am currently studying the Czech language)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ignorant, dumb American

All the hormones in your head from all these sexual fantasies. I am an American living in Europe, and I took notice of you when I read the last guys comments about your ignorance. Normally I dont read this BDSM filthy pig shit. If you are going to be a swine, at least get the facts right skip. If you go to Czeck Rep and they think you're a russian, they will not even be polite to you, they hate russians. Usually though, facts like language and currency can be found on the internet. Stop wanking and having perverted fantasieas and do some research first skippy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous