A Different Way Ch. 07: Changes

Story Info
Lady Em experiences more.
3.4k words
4.74
10.7k
11

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,321 Followers

When I got back home, I told Kasia all about Michele.

She was an Italian aristocrat whose family had been dispossessed by the French, but being by nature an activist, Michele had helped organise help for those in a similar position, which was where she had come into contact with Mags. Michele's "day job" involved helping women in need, but so did her evening activities: she just catered for different needs there.

Mags and Lady M had been wondering whether, given that my involvement with the Club had given them both more time and some spare cash, whether to expand into the realm of men; that is to open a more conventional sort of brothel. Michele had the experience to run it - and the character.

I had been struck, as I told Kasia, by her firmness and directness. At one point, when Mags had been discussing problem clients, Michele had simply said:

"I would just get my boots on and stomp on them!"

Mags had smiled and said that might rather please those men given to that sort of thing, to which Michele said, shooting a glance at me:

"I have a firm hand and like to keep order."

"That," said Kasia, "sounds rather promising. I am liking the sound of her."

"How is Jenn?" I asked.

"She woke a little later, understandable. She is doing some work in the kitchen. What are your plans for her, Lady Em? Do I suspect a tenderness there?"

I blushed a little. That was the thing with Kasia, she knew me too well. But then as the same applied in reverse, that made it more bearable.

It was at that point that Jenn came in.

Dressed in one of my old outfits, her hair neatly done, she looked quite different. It went, I thought, to show how appearances mattered.

"Oh, hi Miss!"

"How are you, Jenn?"

"Just been helping Miss Kasia, is there anything I can do for you?"

Over supper I told them about the plans. Kasia smiled.

"Ah, that sounds my sort of thing, I should like to be involved with the expanded Club if I might, Lady Em."

Jenn blushed

"I, I would love to see your Club."

"You will, Jenn," I promised.

"Well," said Kasia, "the day after tomorrow we can take you there."

"Jenn," I said softly, "I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do."

She smiled back.

"Miss Kasia and I have been discussing that."

I looked at Kasia.

"Oh," I giggled, "have you now? And to what end?"

Kasia looked at me. I knew that look. There was mischief in her eyes.

"Well, my Lady Em, you have a lot of responsibility on your shoulders and have been working so hard. Do you not agree Jenn?"

"Oh I do Miss Kasia. Is there anything we can do to help her?"

Kasia's smile suggested there might be, and Jenn responded with a smile of her own. It was good to see her becoming more comfortable.

"Jenn, why don't you help me out of my dress, or do you think that Em should do that as part of her relaxation?"

Catching the hint, Jenn replied:

"As you are always undressing her, maybe she should do it for this once?"

"Undress me, Em."

To Jenn's delight, I did so. She watched avidly as I unbuttoned Kasia's dress, easing it off her shoulders and then pulling it up so that she stood there in her underwear. Jenn's eyes were shining with desire.

"What should she do next, Jenn?"

"I, I don't know, maybe remove your bustier?"

"Do you like my big tits too, Jenn?"

"Oh, Miss, I love them."

"Tell Em to unlace me."

"Lady Em, will, will you unlace Miss Kasia, please?"

Kasia's voice was suddenly sterner.

"That was not what I said, Jenn! If you are to be a good girl, you should do as you are told - exactly. Now, again, tell Em to unlace me and reveal my big tits."

Jenn suddenly seemed to catch on to the game being played.

"Em, unlace Miss Kasia now and reveal her big tits."

"Good girl!" Kasia said, approvingly.

"What do you say, Em?"

I was suddenly very wet. Kasia knew, she knew, and we both knew it; only Jenn did not. That added to the fun.

"Yes Miss Jenn."

Jenn looked at me, dumbstruck. That her Mistress, that Lady Emily should be calling her "Miss," while she called me "Em" was outside her range of reference. But as it was clearly turning both Kasia and myself on, she went with it.

Unlacing Kasia, her big tits bounced out.

Smiling at Jenn, she said:

"So, Jenn, is Em not overdressed?"

"Oh, she is Miss Kasia."

"Tell the slut to strip to her underwear."

Jenn was clearly a quick study, and, not wanting to incur the wrath of Kasia, did precisely what she had been told.

"Em, you slut, strip to your undies."

Shivers ran through me as Jenn called me a slut; I did as she said. Once I was in that state of undress, she took an initiative.

"Naked, I think, what do you say Miss Kasia?"

"I say it is an excellent idea."

Blushing furiously, I stripped naked in front of the fully clothed Jenn and partially clothed Kasia.

Jenn gazed at me.

"Em is even smaller than me, Miss, you were right."

Her comments sent shivers to my core.

"Even her tits are smaller than mine."

"They are, Jenn, my darling. I think Em should help you strip, don't you?"

"I do, Miss Kasia. Em, help me undress."

As I slowly undressed Jenn, Kasia was licking her lips.

Kasia was right, Jenn and had very similar physiques. She was a couple of inches taller, and her breasts were slightly larger, and as I unveiled her, I felt myself wanting her. I knew she wanted me. But the scenario Kasia was contriving somehow stopped me from acting as I wanted to.

As I helped her out of her drawers, Kasia sighed.

"Oh my, the two of you look so delicious. What would you like, Jenn?"

She looked at me nervously, then glanced at Kasia.

"Am, am I really allowed to say?"

"Not only are you," Kasia said, with the emphasis on "are," before she added, "you MUST! That's an order!"

"Em, eat my virgin cunt!"

It was not an invitation I would have refused, even had I not felt under a strong impulsion to do as she told me.

Jenn lay back on the bed. As I approached her, I watched Kasia straddle her head, facing me.

"And while Em eats you out, you can eat me, you little slut!"

I could see Jenn's body shiver, and I was close enough to her pussy to see how wet this was making her. She smelt so strong, and her juices were creamy; she was already on the edge, so perhaps the best thing, I thought, was to being her to orgasm quickly, and then work her up for a second one.

Her body jerked as Kasia sat on her face. I parted her swollen lips; she was soaking. The moment the tip of my tongue began to explore her, she started to shiver, and it grew, uncontrollably at a speed `I had never seen - except once before with her.

I felt Kasia's hand on my head, pulling me into Jenn's sopping wetness; her lips were red and swollen; she was dripping her nectar onto my face. The faster my tongue moved, the more she gyrated. Snatching a look up, I saw Kasia, now with both hands mauling her big tits; she was moaning loudly.

My tongue flicked Jenn's clit before sliding down to the narrow bit of flesh between her pussy and her dark star hole. My nose pushed against her clit. She came, squirting onto my face; I felt her dripping from my chin.

The impulsion that gave Jenn's mouth had the same effect on Kasia, who, gripping her head, came hard.

I knew Kasia well enough to know this was only the main course, and as for Jenn, it seemed as though there was no limit to the number of times she could orgasm, given the right incentives.

I felt Kasia's hands in my hair.

"Up, slut, Jenn needs to sit on your face now!"

I was in no mood to argue.

I lay on the floor, and Jenn, facing Kasia, who lowered herself so that her wetness was pressed against my stomach, squatted above me, slowly coming down until her arse was pressed against my nose; her pussy pressed against my mouth. Desperately, I wriggled until I found her wetness, pressing against her hymen.

Her thighs effectively reduced my hearing so that all that reached my ears were muffled moans. As she rocked, I felt her part her arse cheeks so that my nose pressed against her rosebud. I sucked in what air I could, my tongue reaching for her clit. I could feel Kasia's wetness on me, then fingers, Jenn's I assumed, playing with her pussy. The sudden jerking of Kasia's hips suggested Jenn had penetrated her; the stream of wetness which followed confirmed my guess was correct.

The two of them played with each other, using me as their mattress. Jenn came at least twice more. I assumed the same was true of Kasia.

Finally I felt the cool air on my face as Jenn lifted herself from me.

Kasia, who was still straddling me, kissed me.

"Yummy, Jenn tastes even better on your face, Em."

I could see Jenn was looking anxious.

"Don't," I told her, "it was so good."

"Thank you ... Em," she smiled, staying in persona.

"Now, Em," Kasia smiled, "Jenn and I are going to bed in your room - you can have Jenn's."

Such was my mood that I accepted.

It occurred to me to make myself cum, but something told me not to.

It was the right decision. I needed to work through this, and by morning, felt back in control - enough to take Jenn and Kasia breakfast in bed.

I looked around Jenn's room after waking, and put on a pair of her drawers and her maid's outfit. Kasia and Jenn both looked surprised.

"Em, are you the maid now?" Kasia asked with surprise.

"If I am," I giggled, "it's because it suits my mood, so don't go getting ideas."

She giggled, as Jenn looked shocked.

"It seems my lady has enough ideas for us all!"

And so, as it transpired, I did.

After bathing, and changing back into my usual clothes, I went to the coffee house to see Lady M, who had business in Whitehall. We discussed the idea of taking over next door and using it as a hostel-cum-brothel. She approved and set her men of business onto the task.

As it turned out, the new enterprise was a huge success.

My idea had been simple, which made it easy to put into effect with help.

Women of our own class had few options, but at least the cages in which we lived were gilded. Women of the lower classes had fewer options, and their cages had iron bars. As I explained to Michele when we discussed how we are going to proceed, there was no intention of giving "our girls" (as we called them) the option of a gilded bedroom or the streets. Our aim was the opposite - to open up opportunities.

The Club and the brothel were means to an end. For those women who wanted to participate in them, they offered a freedom to own their sexuality with no shame. Of course, the men who paid for their favours liked that, but what they may not have realised was how liberating it was for the women. And those women who shared my preference, well they could use the Club to learn more about Sapphic sex. But alongside that was our own "college" as we called it.

The Club and the brothel needed women to keep them going, as well as to work with the clientele, and they needed training; the college gave them that. But, with help from some of our clients, it became clear we could expand the range of what was on offer. Before long we had our own bakeries and coffee houses, staffed by own trainees, providing food made on the premises. We expanded that into small breweries. Before very long we had our own structures which were economically self-supporting, and which offered women opportunities unheard of elsewhere. There was only one condition attached when we lent money to allow women to set up their own businesses after being trained - any property remained that of the Club. We were not having men take things over when, as happened, our women found husbands.

Mags was hugely amused by the success of what she called "the Enterprise."

"I do declare, Em, you do more good work than the Church."

What I had not told her, or anyone else, was that the Rev. Joel approved of the "College". I had, of course, not enlightened him about the links to the Club and the brothel - that would have been folly. But it did mean that the more philanthropic side of "the Enterprise" had patrons from circles where the Club, the brothel and Society overlapped. I was a little surprised by the number of senior clergymen who frequented our new brothel; but maybe that was naive of me.

Michele turned out to be a dynamic force. She was excellent at selecting women for the new brothel, and (again to my surprise) there was quite the overlap with the Club. It transpired that quite a few of our escorts liked both sexes. But what stunned me was the number of our female patrons of the Club who "volunteered" as escorts in the brothel. Lady Anne, I was told, was just the hugest success with the men as was my maid, Kasia.

"Do you mind, Lady Em?" Michele asked me, after telling me that Kasia was one of the most successful escorts in the new brothel.

It was a good question.

I was used, nay more than used, to seeing Kasia with other women; indeed we both knew that I got a thrill from it. But men?

It was Serrada who helped give me the answer to the question - with a lot of help from Kasia herself.

A week or so after meeting them at my sister's house, Serrada and Erica came to supper at the Club. We had just completed the deal for what became the brothel, and I outlined my plans for the future.

"Well that sounds grand," Serrada said, "but isn't having men next door going to upset the balance? I'm guessing most ladies would rather have men?"

"It depends, Serrada," Erica replied before I could say anything, "after all, some men want to be girls, so maybe we can balance it out."

That gave me the opportunity to ask something I'd been longing to ask Erica.

"Erica, I know you love dressing in our clothes, and have to say you look good in them, but, well, do you like being with men or women?"

Erica smiled.

"I'd be happy to demonstrate my preference for women, Lady Em."

"It's true," Serrada responded.

Rather taken aback, but not wanting to sound rude, I made a non-committal reply. At that point Kasia, who had just finished her shift, joined us. Her ears pricked up when she heard Erica's comment.

"Oh ho, Lady Em! Is my lady wondering about the virtues of cock at last?"

Erica and Serrada both grinned. I had not been expecting to be grilled quite so closely.

"I tell you my Lady Em, though I have finished for the evening, for you Erica, and maybe for you Serrada, I am happy to go back into my room but, Lady Em," she said, looking me squarely in the eyes, "the condition is that you come and watch."

I had always said that I had nothing against men, as long as they had nothing against me, so Kasia was challenging me. She held my gaze. She knew the effect she had on me, and here she was daring me to see where my boundaries really were.

"Or is Lady Em too shy?" Kasia giggled.

I could Erica was conflicted - just from looking in her eyes. As she told me later, part of her wanted to be with Kasia (I assured her, with a giggle, that was not an uncommon phenomenon) but she was unsure about my presence. It was Serrada who persuaded us both.

"Lady Emily, I promise there will be no interference with you - indeed," she said, looking very sternly at Kasia, "I shall insist on that. You do," she said, her eyes locking with Kasia's, "understand that?"

"Oh yes, Ma'am," said Kasia in her best submissive tone.

She never ceased to amaze me. She was such a protean erotic force, able instinctively, to adapt herself to whatever was required - as long as it suited her.

"What about Jenn?" I asked.

"Oh she is still at the house, I thought we'd bring her tomorrow for supper, and Lady M will be here, and will Michele."

That was a conjunction of forces which made me wet, and of course, under that impulsion, and with Serrada's promise, I went with them.

Once inside Kasia's boudoir, the sexual tension was palpable.

Serrada's order to Kasia to unveil her "tits" broke the tension, with Erica doing the honours. I could see Serrada literally licking her lips as they bounced free.

"Hold them up for me, Erica, I want to sample her!"

The moment Serrada's lips touched her nipples, Kasia sighed deeply. Erica fondled and squeezed them as Serrada sucked and licked.

"Strip her to her drawers, Erica, there's a good girl!"

I could see from the look in Kasia's eyes how deeply she was loving what was happening to her. There is a point, mentally, where one allows oneself to drift away into a zone where nothing but the pleasure matters. It's a place one can only reach if one feels secure, and with me there, Kasia clearly felt that.

"Now, tell me how wet she is?"

I watched as Erica's hand pushed down Kasia's drawers to cup her pussy. I could tell from her sighs the moment it happened.

"Oh fuck, fuck, I want it, fuck me!"

Kasia pushed her arse back against Erica's skirts. Instinctively, Erica pushed forward. I watched carefully as Serrada sucked and bit; Kasia was getting closer to that place where she would not be able to hold back. Serrada saw it too, as she stopped.

"Now, Kasia, I want you to strip Erica."

"Yes, yes Miss," Kasia replied, hiding any disappointment in a flurry of activity as she undressed Erica in double quick time.

As Kasia stood, with her sexy backside facing me, I could not see Erica in her full nakedness, and the next step kept her lower parts obscured. But from the look on her face and the sucking sounds, I knew what Kasia was up to.

"Don't be greedy, let me join in," Serrada said, indicating to me that I should undress her.

I was happy to do that.

Stripping her, I was amazed to see that her breasts were almost as big as Kasia's. Her nakedness, and Kasia's, had me tingling. I sat and watched as they both pleasured Erica, who somehow held out long enough for Serrada to order her to lie down.

I watched as Kasia lowered herself onto Erica's loins; Serrada settled on her face.

It was enough.

Kasia and Serrada excited me, and their excitement aroused me. I watched as Kasia's big breasts bounced up and down as she fucked herself on Erica. Serrada's did the same, almost in time, as Erica pleasured her pussy.

Before I could ponder further, there was a triple eruption, as first Erica groaned into Serrada's pussy, making her orgasm, and Kasia joined them.

At that point, I thought it time for me to go.

Back in the main room, I busied myself with business. It was an hour later that the three of them emerged, all looking happy, if exhausted.

"Oh oh, Lady Em, how was that?"

Serrada and Erica both looked at me. I could see some anxiety there. I reassured them.

"It was a privilege to observe you."

"But would you like ...?" Kasia asked.

"We shall see," I said.

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,321 Followers