All Comments on 'A Different Way Ch. 07: Changes'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 2 years ago

I often found that orgasm denial helps us opening our hearts and minds to new possibilities ... It looks like Em's enterprises are becoming more inclusive of all genders. Where do I sign up? ☺

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
And a Happy New Year...

...to you, dearest Pixie. May your imagination continue to flourish during 2022. It's said that the key to starting a successful business is to spot a gap in the market and dive in to fill it before someone else spots it. Lady Em and team have spotted and filled with gusto. And you, as their amanuensis, have gusto-ed perfectly. This is just a thought but why not throw Fanny Hill into the mixture as a guest star (the time period must be roughly the same and the brazen lass is surely in the public domain).

One small but well-intentioned quibble: would Jenn really have said "Oh, hi Miss" at this time? It sounded anachronistic, more 20th century (1950s on). But apart from that...

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Changes in so many ways, maybe, but … . Wonderful flow, perfect business plan and as always titillating, highly erotic play.

TFSallyAnneTFSallyAnneover 2 years ago

I suspect I am somewhat biased, but I am thrilled to see the direction "the Enterprise" is taking. More and more I am realizing this is the place I belong. Love this feeling of having a proper home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Literotica Community Service Award. Nomination for Ms. Pixiehoff

Dear Literotica,

Each year, the United States' National Football League (NFL) awards their Walter Payton, NFL Man of the Year Award to honor an NFL player for his excellence on and off the field. The award was established in 1970. It was renamed in 1999 after the late Hall of Fame Chicago Bears running back, Walter Payton. To obtain this award, each team nominates one player who has had a significant / positive impact on his community. In addition, the NFL encourages fans to post their support for a nominated player on Twitter.

I reviewed your Literotica reward criteria and noticed you award authors for various story themes and a monthly author award, but I found that you do not have an annual award for author(s) who has had a significant positive impact on the Literotica Community. For Literotica, I propose this Community Service Award will go to an author that supports the Literotica website community with the readers themselves posting their support for their favorite author(s) deserving of this honor. For your Lesbian category, Ms. Pixiehoff’s “pint-size” 4' 11" frame stands taller and alone that of any other author in the Literotica, Lesbian Community.

In 2021, Ms. Pixiehoff penned 104 stories with 92 stories (88%) receiving the Literotica Red H (😍) distinction and authored 3 of 4 poems that received this same Red H (😍) distinction. “Literotica awards this Red H (😍) distinction or stories which receive 10 or more votes from readers and maintain an average vote of 4.5 out of 5 or better.”

However, besides Ms. Pixiehoff’s story submissions, Ms. Pixiehoff supports the Literotica community by creating a Lesbian Forum that supports “Women and books.” Ultimately, Ms. Pixiehoff’s Crown Jewel, “Emily Escorts” that allows Lesbian Ladies and Trans-girls to explore their pure Lesbian sexuality per the rules listed on Ms. Pixiehoff’s Literotica.com - Members - Pixiehoff - Biography Bio page that makes Ms. Pixiehoff the perfect choice for this Literotica Community Service Award.

As you can clearly read and see, Ms. Pixiehoff’s exploits support / promote the Literotica Community far beyond the story page. In fact, Ms. Pixiehoff expanded her horizons outside of the Literotica Community by creating “Pixie’s Place” that you will find listed on her Bio page.

In closing, Ms. Pixiehoff, provided the Literotica, Lesbian Community with lovely readings and sexual enjoyment during this terrible second (2021) COVID-19 year. In fact, you will not find another author, on Literotica, that takes the time to respond to the majority of her reader’s posted comments. This selfless-service generates from Ms. Pixiehoff’s kind and loving heart that contains nothing but pure Pixie Magic that lives the Lesbian lifestyle 24 /7/ 365 with her lovely Wife, all of her Family & Friends, and to her dedicated Readers / Followers.

Please, consider my Literotica Community Service Award Proposal and the Nomination of Ms. Pixiehoff for this 2021 well deserved Literotica Community Service Award recognition. I am sure Ms. Pixiehoff will far exceed all her Literotica 2021 accomplishments in 2022.

If Literotica decides not to add this Literotica Community Service Award, I believe 2022 will be a spiritually uplifting year for Ms. Pixiehoff and her lovely Wife, because the Church of England says it will rule on the same-sex marriage question in 2022. If approved, I encourage Ms. Pixiehoff and her wonderful Wife to write a collaborative, illustrated story on their Special Wedding Day to post on Literotica for everyone to enjoy.

I hope Everyone at Literotica had a Wonderful Holiday Season and Thank-you for Reading and Posting my Literotica Community Service Award Nomination Proposal for Ms. Pixiehoff.

v/r

Jeff

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Darling Amadeus, giggles, well let's see where this is going - before deciding xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Darling Maonaigh, giggles, sometimes it is hard to shake off the intonation of the character, and Jenn does, indeed, speak like that, but then again, she is a 21st century young woman, so your point stands. Fanny, alas, is earlier, but you have given me an idea or two which I shall bring in xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Migbird, and I am so pleased you are enjoying the journey xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

SallyAnne, I thought you might enjoy the direction - stay tuned xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Darling Jeff, of course I give in, come back, all is forgiven xxxxxx

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 2 years ago

@Jeff

I second the nomination

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

.

Wait, what??? Is our intrepid Miss Emily considering taking the plunge???......er, taking a plunge???.......er, getting plunged??? OH Ho!!! as Kasia would say. This is a very interesting development, and pushes the bounderies of Miss Pixiehoff's kinks. Will Miss Em be a little slut with Erica under the guidence of Serrada??? That ending was a massive cliffhanger. Is this why Miss Pixiehoff titled the story "A Different Way"??? 🤔 "The Enterprise" is a really organic solution to some major societal issues, while providing the backdrop for all sorts of kinky escapades. I love being a voyeur to the erotic goings on in the environments that Miss Pixiehoff has created. I am rabidly anticipating the next chapter.🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Statement To the former comment - Jeff, thats a fabulous idea and yes Lady Pixiehoff is a brilliant writer with womderful taletales to entertain us here "....... This should be honored and your comment is to the point 👏

Lady Pixiehoff womderful as always and another lovely tale of a lady ..... Your magic is always worth coming back for reading

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Statement To the former comment - Jeff, thats a fabulous idea and yes Lady Pixiehoff is a brilliant writer with womderful taletales to entertain us here "....... This should be honored and your comment is to the point 👏

Lady Pixiehoff womderful as always and another lovely tale of a lady ..... Your magic is always worth coming back for reading

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you darling Amadeus xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Giggles. I am probably being very naughty ending there, but it is a true cliffhanger. Get plenty of popcorn I xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Franziska, how wonderfully kind of you, thank you xxxxx

ArkingArkingover 2 years ago

Once again Pixie, you give us everything one could ask for. your writing is so thoughtful and intelligent. Thank you. 5 big ones once again.

ArkingArkingover 2 years ago

to the anonymous Jeff - I support your motion and proposal.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you my darling Bobbi - and for supporting Jeff's sweet suggestion xxxxx

Tommi19Tommi19over 2 years ago

Another hot sexy chapter to this story,a sub being sub to another sub...I'm sure Kasia loved that smiles

SerradaCSerradaCover 2 years ago

Yet another fun and exciting chapter in yet another great story. Is it possible to keep saying how wonderful your work is over and over and have it retain any meaning? I suppose there are a limited number of ways. I am humbled that you included Serrada, I wish I was a daring and interesting as she is. I can't wait to see where you take this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Thank-you Pixie

Dear Pixie,

Thank-you Pixie for the kind comment. It felt so good to read one of your comments actually addressed to me. I had to write to Literotica about you, because of all the fantastic things you do for the Literotica Lesbian Community. I wrote my comment not for love but for my admiration and fascination towards you. I wrote it, because I admire the passion you put forth to writing your stories, managing your two Literotica forums, your external picture site, and responding to your loyal readers / followers. My fascination results for your time management skills and devotion to your Work, living your Lesbian lifestyle, to your Loving Wife / Family / Friends / Readers / Followers. Oh, how I would love to read a seven-chapter series-story of “The Week of the Life of Pixie.”

I also posted my comment, because I wanted to suggest the creation of a Literotica Community Service Award and to inform Literotica of your accomplishments. I had not read your Bio /Story page in over two months but that did not deter me from converting your BIO / Stories pages into numbers to distinguish all your personal accomplishments and how your readers expressed their love for your stories, via their comments / ratings.

My write-up alone will not win you an award. To win such an award, will require at least two of your faithful readers / followers to express their personal feelings about your stories and their actual experiences visiting your two Lesbian Forums that supports women and books, your Literotica Crown Jewel, “Emily Escorts,” and your external “Pixie’s Place” picture site.

Again, I apologize for the break-up of our friendship. I did not mean to hurt you. I know now my "Always Forward" approach maybe too much for you at times. In January of 2021, I made a difficult decision to retire to protect my Wife, with respiratory health issues, and for my 87-year-old Mom who suffers from dementia, due to COVID-19 concerns. That decision resulted me to work in a near empty building and a deserted building on Mondays and Fridays which caused me to walk the empty halls only thinking of my pending future which became scarier and scarier with each passing day. Unfortunately, I pressed you to provide me more names to complete your Influential Peoples List and for you to read the first chapter in your Dream Story. I had hope to complete your entire Dream Story prior to my retirement.

As I stated prior, I find you so intriguing Pixie, because I have no idea how your “Pint Size,” 4’ 11” frame contains your Huge, Kind, and Loving Magical Pixie Heart that energizes everything. I believe the world needs to consider your Magical Pixie Heart as the Ninth Wonder of the World.

However, one void remains to make your life complete, and I hope the Church of England (CoE) remedies that void by conducting LGBTQ marriages. While conducting some research for your Dream Story, I discovered that the “1960’s Hippie Movement” brought sex out of the closet / bedrooms and into the public spotlight / mainstream. When I looked up the position of the CoE, I discovered an article, written on June 26, 2021, by “The Guardian” that interviewed “Paul Bayes, bishop of Liverpool, pushes for ‘gender-neutral marriage canon’ and church ceremonies.” Church of England should recognise same-sex weddings, says bishop | LGBT rights | The Guardian . Prior to writing your Literotica nomination comment, I looked up CoE again and discovered an article written by “GayTimes” stating the Church of England says it will rule on same-sex marriage in 2022. Church of England says it will rule on same-sex marriage in 2022 (gaytimes.co.uk).

It really saddens me to discover that the CoE did not recognize LGBTQ marriages, but the CoE approves of Women Clergy. I hope the CoE votes favorably on LGBTQ marriages, and with your permission, I will write to the CoE supporting LGBTQ marriages and suggest to the CoE that they announce their favorable decision on Saint Valentine’s Day. Please promise me Pixie, that you and your lovely Wife will write a collaborative, illustrated story on that CoE magical wedding day.

As always Pixie, Please Have a Wonderful, Healthy and Safe Day,

Jeff

SerradaCSerradaCover 2 years ago

Just found Jeff's proposal. I agree and hope that 'the powers that be' recognize the rare talent that you, daughter of my heart, bring to Lit. I, for one, shout thanks to the heavens that you bring light into my darkness. Your brilliant soul has more than once driven back the 'black dog' into the shadows of his home, giving me a night's peace and rest from despair. Your gentle wisdom has calmed my fears of loss and failure and ripped up the weeds of my self-loathing. Your boundless faith has taught my own to sing, and through that song to build a better foundation, not on the shifting sands of human understanding, but on the bedrock of the one we love. So yes, I agree with Jeff; darling Pixie, you do deserve recognition for both your talent and your loving, gentle nature and spirit which you pour out on all who will have it. Thank you, my darling.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Darling Jeff, all is forgiven and forgotten - if they ever do, we shall xxxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you darling MamaS - and of course, your character will play an important part in the story xxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Jeff xxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, darling Tommi, well if she reads it, giggles, she will enjoy it - I am just glad you did xxxxx

sissygirlErica17sissygirlErica17over 2 years ago

my Lady Em - another great story you are telling for your faithful readers. And I am honored and very fortunate to have my name included into your works. So glad though it is only fiction and nothing like myself ( gives you a very innocent look ). I am looking forward to see how you grow your businesses as you diversify your growing portfolio of assets; your escorts.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you my darling, you are always le parfait gentilhomme - and let us see whither this goes xxxxx

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 2 years ago
Delicious

Two scrumptious three-way scenes for the price of one is what I call a truly fantastic episode. I can't wait to see what Lady Em decides.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Darling OneAuthor, two for the price of one, a New Year offer not to be missed xxxxxx

lostopportunitylostopportunityabout 2 years ago

thank you for all your kindness love your writing

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years agoAuthor

It is indeed, Jane xx

enwaluenwaluabout 2 years ago

Thank you ,i am enjoying specially with Erica.

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, enwalu, I am so glad xxxxxx

GayKatGayKat4 months ago

💃🏿 & 💃🏼 We Loved It,,, Yes!

-

Hallo Pixie!

-

Our comments may have seemed a little less than enthusiastic with a couple of your earlier chapters, and I apologize for that... but Love, we are back!!

-

Thank you, 5&5, 5-Stars and 5-Smokin Hot Orgasms.

-

From your two kinky dikes friends,

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

🎄 🎁 🤶🌹🌹😍😍🌹🌹💋 💋 💋

PixiehoffPixiehoff4 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much my darlings xxxxxxx

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirl2 months ago

You weave such a beautiful story. Every chapter has someone pushing their limits and expanding their desires! So beautiful!

baby

PixiehoffPixiehoff2 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much Baby xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES