A Different Way of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark placed his hand in the small of April's back and guided her to his car. Just before she got inside Mark pulled her to his chest and gave her a deep kiss. His hands fell to her hips to pull her tighter to his body. He ground his crotch into her belly. Mark slowly pulled his hands up her sides until they were cupping the swell of her breasts. He moved them to the center somewhat and Sam saw him grab and roll her nipples between his thumb and index finger. April's knees gave way and Sam heard her moan. Sam felt his heart die when Mark looked toward him and smirk.

Sam turned and got back into his car. Just before he drove off he saw Mark and April in a clench inside Mark's car.

Later that evening Sam was at the local pizza parlor getting a take out when Mark and April came in. It was obvious they had been drinking. April was tipsy and giggling. Her face was flushed and she was almost staggering. Mark sat her in a booth then stood surveying the room. When he saw Sam he grinned at him and grabbed his crotch. Mark moved across the room stopping at another table to talk to his friends and their dates. After he talked for a moment all four of the young people at the table laughed and turned to look at April. One of the girls shrieked, "Really? You're kidding right?"

Mark grinned and shook his head no. The girl placed her hand to her mouth and said, "Oh My God. I can't believe it. Right there in the middle of the park on a picnic table? Oh, this is just too good. I can't wait to tell all the gang. The little geek actually let you do it in the middle of the park. That's just too good to be true. She really is a slut isn't she?"

Mark moved on to the rest room. Sam paid for his pizza and detoured past the booth April was in on his way out the door. She was slumped against the inside corner of the booth. Her blouse was buttoned crooked. Sam could see she was not wearing a bra. She had several hicky's on her neck and the tops of her breasts. There was something white on her blouse and skirt.

When Sam walked up beside the booth April looked up at him and asked, "What're you staring at Sammie? Come over to see how a real man loves his woman? You better get away before Mark comes back and kicks your ass."

"April I loved you with all my heart until you stomped on it. You know that. Just remember when he shits on you that you gave all that up for that asshole. I'll still help you because of what we had but we'll never be a couple again."

April laughed and said, "Get the hell out of here loser. Mark's not like that and you should know that. He's different now."

Sam shook his head in sorrow and turned toward the door. Mark had seen him talking to April and rushed up before he had completed his first step away from April. Mark grabbed Sam's arm and pulled violently. Sam dropped his pizza because of the violence of the move. As he turned toward Mark, mark swung his fist at Sam. "I told you to leave my woman alone loser."

Sam felt an instant surge of anger. He reacted instinctively from his Karate training and blocked the blow he saw coming toward his face. Again instinctively Sam made the required response. Before he realized what he was doing Mark was laying on the floor. His right arm was hanging at a strange angle and Mark was moaning in pain. Sam looked down at him and said, "Don't you ever try to lay a hand on me again asshole."

Sam looked at April as she stared at him in shock. "I hope you're right April and I hope you're happy. Good bye." Sam bent, picked up his still boxed pizza then left.

Mark's friends were rushing toward Sam and the writhing Mark. The owner of the pizza parlor came from behind the counter and said, "Stop it right now. All of you get the hell out of here right now."

Sam looked at Gino, the owner and said, "I'm sorry Gino. I didn't mean to make a scene but you saw him try to hit me. No one will ever hit me again." As he was leaving the pizza parlor Sam heard sirens getting closer. Before he could drive out of the parking lot a police car and ambulance arrived. The officer held up his hand and motioned Sam to stop. When Sam stopped he rolled down his window as the officer approached his car.

"Were you inside son," the patrolman asked. Sam sighed and nodded his head yes. "I need you to stick around for a while then. We may need a statement from you. Please park you vehicle and go back inside."

The patrolman's partner had already gone into the pizza parlor. Sam turned off his car and followed the second officer inside.

Mark and his friends tried to say Sam had attacked Mark. Gino told the patrolmen what had really happened. Much to his surprise April stood up for him too and told the officers Mark had grabbed Sam and turned him around and was trying to hit him when Sam reacted.

The patrolman who had stopped Sam took his name and address from his driver's license then said, "Ok Son. I suppose you can leave now but stick around town for a while in case we need you again."

Mark looked up from the gurney he was on and snarled, "You fucking little cunt. You and the asshole are going to get yours for this shit. If I can't play ball because of this arm neither of you are going to like what will happen to you."

Sam looked at the officers and said, "I assume you both heard the threats he made to April and me? I want to be sure that is in your report please." Both patrolmen nodded their heads yes.

Mark was released from the hospital the next day. To Sam's disgust he and April continued to date. It seemed they made it a point to show up at Sam's usual haunts to rub his nose in their relationship. April began to wear shorter skirts and lower cut tops. It was always obvious she was wearing no bra when Sam saw them together.

Saturday night about 3 a.m. three weeks after Sam's and Mark's fight the bell rang at Sam's front door. He pulled on some shorts and staggered out to see who could possibly be ringing the bell at that time of night. Since he lived in an old school of course the door was one of the heavy glass commercial doors with wire reinforcing. When Sam turned on the light he saw April standing in front of the door crying. Her clothes were askew and there were love bites all over her neck and what he could see of her breasts.

Sam opened the door and April leaped into his grasp. Sam pulled her to him and gently rubbed her back as she cried on his shoulder. She and Sam were loud enough they woke his parents. Todd and Flower came to stand behind Sam while he comforted April. Finally April calmed down somewhat and Sam asked, "What's the matter April?"

Sniff, sniff, "I'm sorry Sammie. You were right. Todd and I made love tonight and it was so good. We did it twice then he said he was going to the bathroom. When he came back he had two of his friends with him. They just got on the bed with me and before I knew it they were f f fucking me. The all three took me at once. Oh, Sammie, I'm so sorry I called you a liar. After they were done they just told me to leave and walk the streets like the skank I was." April began crying harder then said, "You were so right. I just couldn't believe he would do something like that to me. I thought he loved me. When I was leaving he and his friends asked me what made me think I was good enough to be one of their friends. They said I was a geek and always would be. Oh, Sammie I'm so sorry."

Flower gently moved up and wrapped her arms around April. She pulled her away from Sam and said, "Come on Honey. We'll go relax while Todd calls the police for you."

"NO! Please don't do that. I don't want the police. I just want this to be over. Please don't do that. Can you just please call my parents and have them come get me? Please?"

"Oh, Honey. You really need to think about this. If we let them get away with this they'll just do it to someone else later."

"NO. I couldn't stand it if this got out. I just want to forget it ever happened."

"Ok, if you insist. Now come on and let's get you cleaned up Honey."

Todd and Sam stood watching as Flower led April off to the shower room. Sam looked at his father and said, "This doesn't end here Dad. I'm going to take care of that asshole."

"No Son. You need to let it go unless he bothers you or April again. If you go after him he and his parents will press charges and you'll be the one that ends up in jail. Just let it go like April asked. He'll get his sooner or later."

April and Sam were never again a couple. She remained an acquaintance, even a close acquaintance, but they were never lovers again. She spent many hours trying to convince Sam she was over her infatuation with Mark and her need to be a member of his clique to no avail. She remained one of Flower's friends and was seen at their home many times. She finally adopted their manner of dress and desire to help friends. In fact many nights she stayed in one of their guest rooms. She had even moved many of her clothes and belongings into their home. She would kiss and fondle Sam but he never took her up on her offers.

One evening she and Sam were sitting beside the pool visiting when she turned to him and said, "Sam you know I love you with all my heart. Why won't you make love with me like we used to do?"

"April I told you when you left me for Mark and his group that we were through as a couple. I could never trust you again like I did before. You betrayed me and went with him. You accused me of lying when I told you what he was planning on doing to you. You disrespected me and treated me like Mark and his crew did while we were in high school. I have forgiven you but I just cannot forget what you did to me. Every time I think about us I wonder if you could ever do something like that to me again. I just cannot get past what you did and said to me while you were trying to fit in with Mark and his crowd. I like you but I don't even feel as close to you as a friend as I once was. It just wouldn't work for us April. I'm sorry."

Tears were leaking from April's eyes as she replied in a quivering voice, "Yeah. That's about what I decided you would say but I had to know. I still love you Sam. I just wanted; I needed to be one of the 'in' crowd so badly that I let my needs override my love for you. I was so convinced you were wrong that I couldn't accept or believe what my mind was telling me about them. In my heart I knew you were right and they weren't for me but I wanted so badly to belong that I let myself be drawn into his trap."

April smiled and gently touched Sam's forearm. "I wish you the best Sam. If you ever change your mind I'll be waiting."

April continued splitting her time between her parents home and Sam's. One day she showed up at Sam's home with a bedraggled young woman in tow. Sam saw them come into the house and go into the room April was using. His parents were off on a long trip as it was summer break and neither one was teaching summer school this year.

Sam and April were in summer school. He had one more year to obtain his degree in Computer Information Systems. April was finishing up a degree in Programming. Sam already had a thriving business operating out of one of the rooms in the old school. He had turned the room into a computer lab and cut a doorway from it into what had once been the administrative offices to use for his showroom and sales area. He was running servers and providing off site computing and storage for several of the smaller businesses in the area. He was already making almost as much per year as his parents had made as high school teachers before they became professors at the college. April was one of his trusted employees but she had never managed to become more.

Sam watched from his office door as April led the young woman from her room to the communal shower. When April saw him watching them she motioned for him to follow them. They had taken off their clothes and were wearing robes when Sam saw them walking down the hallway toward the shower and bathroom. Sam made sure the doors were locked into the building and into his shop before following.

When Sam arrived at the shower he heard April and the girl talking as they showered. The girl was saying, "But what if Professor Jenkins doesn't want me to be here? What will I do then April? My money's all gone and I won't get another grant until the fall semester starts. How will I live until then? I just have to drop out of school and find a job. Maybe after I work for a few years I can save enough to pay my loans and come back to school."

"No Melissa. It'll be ok I'm sure. The Professor's son Sam is home right now and I'm sure it'll be ok with him if you crash here until you get your feet under you again. They do it all the time for people down on their luck like you are. They especially let students crash here if they are having money problems. We'll ask Sam when he gets here but I'm sure he'll agree to let you stay for as long as you need."

"WHAT? He's coming here? I mean now? He wouldn't just come into the shower with us would he? I'm...we're naked!"

April laughed and said, "Yes, he would Mel. I guess I should have told you about that. You see no one wears clothes inside the house here. We usually undress as soon as we come in and stay naked until we get ready to leave again. Sam was dressed when we came in because he was working in his business and it was open to the public. He operates a computer service in the first room as you come in the front door. That's why you saw the dead air space with the other door opening to the side. The inner door is always locked and people visiting his business go into the one opening off the dead air space. His office is in the back of the computer lab and opens directly into the main hallway. You saw him standing in his door when we came into the shower."

Sam decided he had heard enough and undressed in the locker area. He walked into the shower with the ladies and began to clean himself. He grinned when he heard a gasp from Melissa. He turned toward them and said, "Hello." He stepped toward a blushing Melissa and held out his hand. "I'm Sam Jenkins. My parents own this fine establishment."

Melissa started to turn away from Sam in embarrassment. April gently touched her arm and held her in place. "Melissa Honey. If you're going to stay here you really have to get over your embarrassment and get used to people seeing you naked and to you seeing them that way." April laughed and continued, "I remember how long it took me to be comfortable running around naked here but now I am almost uncomfortable at my parent's home because I have to stay clothed. Besides the fact I love the Jenkins with all my heart being able to go nude is one of the reasons I stay here as much as I do. I dread having to move out when I get my degree and find a job."

Melissa slowly, reluctantly lowered her hands from where they had been hiding, or trying to hide, her breasts and pussy. She slowly reached out and shook Sam's hand then turned her back to him. April smiled and handed Sam the soap in her hand. April's eyes were sparkling when she said, "Ok Mel. Let's get your back clean then we'll go take a quick dip before I have to go fix some supper. I'll tell you right now you need to do everything you can to keep Sam out of the kitchen. He can actually burn water when he tries to cook."

April motioned to Sam then to Melissa's back. Sam grinned and moved another step forward. He began washing Melissa's back. When he got to her beautiful ass he gave it special attention. He rubbed as far forward as he could between her legs. Melissa unconsciously spread her legs slightly so he could have easier access. "April please don't," she said as she unconsciously leaned slightly forward thrusting her ass back slightly while Sam continued to rub.

When she moved she caught a glimpse of April standing under the shower head Sam had been using. "Oh!" Melissa gasped. She jumped away from Sam. "Sam. What are you doing?"

April moved between Melissa and the door to the shower while Sam gently took her arm to hold her back. "Just what it looked and felt like Melissa. I was helping you wash your back. We all help each other here. You know like the old saying goes—you wash my back and I'll wash yours. Nothing more will ever happen unless YOU want it to. No means no here. Now, please, come on and rinse off then we'll take a swim before supper."

April gently pushed Melissa back into the water where she and Sam made sure all the soap was rinsed from her. When they were clear of soap Sam walked from the room. He looked over his shoulder and said, "Well come on! Let's hit the pool." He held his hand out toward Melissa. April gently nudged her forward and she reluctantly reached out to take Sam's hand. He smiled at her and led her toward the old gymnasium and the enclosed pool.

When they entered the gym Melissa gasped and stopped dead while she took in the room. She couldn't believe her eyes. There was a small pool with two grotto's surrounded by vegetation. There was a fake rock mountain with a waterfall draining into the pool. There were pool chairs and a couple of small tables scattered around the area in groups for conversation. She could barely see the hot tub through the vegetation surrounding it. "It's beautiful," she said in awe.

Sam tugged on her hand once more and she followed him with alacrity. When they got to the edge of the pool Melissa stood for a moment then turned in a circle as she took in the room. "I just love this room."

Sam smiled and said, "Yeah. I think it's everyone's favorite. Most of us study out here and spend almost all our time here when we're not busy doing something else. I'm afraid Mom and Dad's living room only gets used for business meetings and formal occasions. Even then some of the visits end up out here. I expect you'll be like the rest of us. We come out here to do our paperwork and study then move back and forth between the chairs and the pool or hot tub. We all have to be very careful not to get our papers or computers wet."

After their first swim Sam led the ladies to his favorite chair arrangement. He motioned them to have a seat then walked to a nearby refrigerator. "What do you want to drink? Melissa we have beer, soda, cold water and ice tea here. We also have some chips and sandwich fixings if you're hungry." Sam grabbed the drinks the girls wanted and returned to the seating area.

After they had opened their drinks Sam leaned back and asked, "So Melissa. I heard you talking in the shower about needing to find work. What kind of work are you looking for? What is your major? Are you looking for work in your field or what? I know some people and my folks know more. We may be able to help you find something if you're not too picky. Also, please tell me a little about yourself."

"I'm majoring in business administration with a minor in Computer Information Systems. I'm so broke I couldn't even pay attention as the old saying goes. I would take any job but I would really like to find something that would give me some practical experience in my field. Do you know anyone who needs help? I don't care what kind of work it is. If I can do it I will."

"I'll check around. I know of a thing or two but you might not be qualified for the work or you might not like it too much."

"I don't care. I need money so badly if it is legal honest work I will take it. Please just let me know who to talk to and I'll do the job."

Sam glanced over at April and raised his eyebrows. April smiled and nodded her head slightly. He looked back at Melissa and said, "We'll see. I might have something in mind but I don't want to say for sure until I talk to someone."

Sam spent the better part of the next hour visiting with Melissa. After a few minutes April rose and said she was going to prepare supper. Melissa started to stand and said, "I'll help."

April looked at Sam and said, "No. Why don't you just stay and visit with Sam for a while. If I need help I'll let you know. Most of the meal is already cooked and all I have to do is heat it up."