A Difficult Employee Ch. 01

Story Info
A bratty employee gets more than she bargains for...
1.5k words
3.67
14.9k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sonoman
sonoman
5 Followers

I look through my open office door and notice that she's late again, just like every day this week - forty minutes this time. As long as they are producing results, I try hard to cut my team a little slack, but this is getting extremely annoying. I've asked nicely a couple of times if she can try to get to work on time, but obviously the message just hasn't sunk in. I decide that I need to set her straight about what she needs to do if she wants to keep working here. I stand up and stride through to the open plan office outside. She is chatting to one of the other members of the team, apparently unconcerned at the fact that not only is she late for her own work but is now disrupting others. This is not what I would expect from a graduate hire, never mind a supposed professional in her early thirties.

"Sam, can I have a quick word?" I say, my tone even but with a definite edge. As a rule, I try not to embarrass my employees, but this kind of thing could easily have a knock on effect on the others. She rolls her eyes a little, I feel a surge of annoyance in my chest - the little bitch! She saunters casually across to my office. Even in my irritated state, there's something beautiful about the way her body moves under the plain white blouse and black skirt she's wearing today. As she passes me and enters my office, I can't help but admire her curvaceous ass. I catch a glimpse of a sinuous tattoo along her shoulder at the neckline of her blouse, and my heart beats a little faster. She may be a jumped up little slut, but she's undeniably attractive.

I walk into the office and close the door, and see that she's sat down in the chair facing my desk without an invitation - no manners I think, my irritation starting to blossom into some other feeling I can't fully define, a mix of annoyance and lust. Part of me wants to slap her across the face. I attempt to push the feeling to one side, and sit down on my chair, leaning back slightly in an attempt to provide the appearance of relaxation, one that I certainly do not feel inside.

"Sorry I was late" she says, but there is no sincerity in the apology. "My car wouldn't start again." She idly flicks her dyed-black hair as she says this.

"It was the car today, your cat was sick yesterday, and I can't even remember what the excuse was the day before." I respond. "I'm starting to think you aren't invested in your job here."

"Well, like I said, it was my car this time. What else do you want me to say?" She rolls her eyes slightly and there is a sneer in her voice and smirk upon her ruby lipsticked mouth as she says this. She starts to stand up without being dismissed.

I feel something inside me boil over. I've not worked my way up in this company over the last twenty years to have this little bitch treat me like that.

"Sit down!" I say in a violent whisper, as a startled look crosses her face. She lowers her body back to the chair, apparently too surprised to give one of her usual catty comebacks. I stand, a quiet fury bubbling in the base of my chest. I cross to the door and lock it behind us and turn towards her. She has swiveled the chair towards me, and there is a look of shock, with an edge of fear, upon her face.

"You can't talk to me..." she begins, and I stride towards her and deliver a sharp slap to her face. I mean this to surprise her, not hurt her, but there is still the bright red imprint of my hand across her pale skin. I am as shocked as she is - I've not struck anyone since I last argued with my brother as a kid. There is a deep pleasure in the shock though - I've finally managed to show this little slut who is the boss here. I feel a wave of warm pressure across my groin, and my cock stiffens a little.

"What the f..." she begins again, and I slap her with my other hand across her other cheek, again intending to shock not hurt, but leaving a mark nonetheless. This time her mouth drops open in surprise, her eyes wide behind her slutty eyelash extensions. My cock pulses a little and grows harder in response to this.

I wait a few seconds before saying "are you finished?" She simply nods once in response. "I've had enough of your selfish behavior, young lady." I continue "You think you can flounce in here whenever you want, disrupt the rest of the team and still get paid. I don't care that you know the boss well enough to get a job here - you have to earn your place." She nods again, eyes still wide, face slightly pale apart from her still pink cheeks.

"I think you need to learn a bit of discipline." As I say this, I pull her up off of the chair. She is much smaller and lighter than I am, and although she squirms in my grasp, I easily bend her across my desk, papers scattering as she leans forward. I slide her black skirt down her legs and past her feet, throwing them to the side. This reveals a pair of practical red cotton panties, which I also slide off her and discard. I can now see the pale curve of her ass. Her little brown star of an asshole is in clear view, and I can see a glimpse of smooth, shaven pussy between her legs. She is still now, her arms stretched forward to grasp the opposite side of the desk. Her eyes are still wide, but there is an air of anticipation about her now - now excitement exactly but more of a sense of willing surrender.

I now begin to slowly annunciate my sentences, explaining to her word by word that she needs to shape up if she wants to remain here. Between each word, I deliver a gentle slap to her ass, alternating between cheeks. As I continue to explain to her that she needs to be a good girl and call me sir, I gradually slap harder and harder on her ass. Her eyes grow slightly distant, and she grinds her hips very slightly between each strike. As I continue, her legs spread a little, revealing more and more of her pussy. After a while, she becomes visibly wet and grinds her hips a little harder, building up to the inevitable, glorious, release. Before this can happen, I stop striking her. She turns her head towards me, still silent but with a questioning look upon her face.

"Do you really think you've been a good enough girl to come?" I ask.

After a brief hesitation, she replies timidly "Is it OK to speak, sir?"

"Yes" I reply, secretly delighted to see her being such a good girl.

"I know I've been a bad girl, and I don't deserve to come. But I promise I will be a good, good girl from now on. Please, please let me come."

I pause for a moment, pretending to consider the request. My rock hard cock knows what the answer will be however. Instead of answering, I clumsily but quickly pull my pants and underpants down across my cock and down my legs to my ankles. I grab her hips roughly and pull her backwards onto my cock which slips easily and deeply into her dripping wet pussy. She gasps slightly but pushes back into me, my cock sliding even deeper into her pussy. I then move my hands from her hips to her shoulders and push her forward so her face touches the desk. I fuck her firmly but slowly, gradually increasing the strength of my thrusts as I feel the quivers running through her body strengthen and quicken in pace. I fight not to come, my balls aching, but the quivers finally become tremors. As she shakes beneath me, I allow myself to come, pumping cum deep into her pussy. I gently rest the weight of my body across her back.

I gently whisper in her ear "good girl", and she smiles. I weight a few moments while I feel her breath slow and soften beneath me. I stand up and back, before finding her panties and using them to wipe my softening cock before throwing them to the floor. I pull my pants and underpants back up and tell her to get dressed. She picks up her cum stained panties and looks at me hesitantly. "Yes, the panties too" I tell her.

"Would you like to keep being a good girl?" I ask her as she dresses. "Yes sir." she replies, nodding earnestly.

"Are you sure - there's a LOT you need to learn." She nods again, even more enthusiastically.

"I will be giving you your first instructions tomorrow," I tell her. "That will begin your training."

"Yes sir. Can I leave sir?"

"Yes" I respond, and she unlocks the door and pulls it open and steps away, slightly disheveled. As she returns to her desk, a couple of her female co workers look at her, one quizzically and the other suspiciously.

sonoman
sonoman
5 Followers