Candy's Second Lesson

Story Info
The copier repairman gives Candy a second lesson in manners.
1.9k words
4.4
13.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy struggled with her wardrobe all morning. At first, blue was not an option. But as she gave herself critical looks in the mirror, she continued finding fault with what she wore. The orange shirt did not go with her slacks, then, her white blouse had a stain. Maybe it was a stain, perhaps is was a shadow, but it returned to the closet anyway.

Finally, her hand trembling, she pulled her pale blue blouse from her closet. Now she felt satisfied. Candy thought the pale blue blouse and her black skirt made a fetching combination. She hesitated though as she took one last look in her mirror. She felt frustration rising as something still didn't seem quite right to her, but she could not put a finger on it.

As her work day progressed, Candy frequently checked herself in the bathroom mirror. She still felt something was off with her clothes. Her frustration built, unable to spot the flaw in her dress, her co-workers complaining endlessly about wondering if the repairman would actually show.

A half hour before the end of the day, many of Candy's coworkers past her office door heading for the exit. She felt butterflies in her stomach wondering if he would show. One last trip to the bathroom mirror, Candy finally saw the flaw in her dress that had bugged her all day. Her bra, she could see the outline of the straps on her shoulders and the outline of the cups on her chest. Knowing she was alone, she kept her ear pealed for the sound of anyone coming. Quickly, she took her bra off and balled it in her hand. Looking in the mirror once again, she knew things were right, now, after all this trouble, she wondered if he would show.

She had cast a glance at the clock on the wall, only fifteen minutes until the end of the day and no repairman. Candy chastised herself for getting all worked up. Of course he would not show, he was nothing more than a tease. He had to be, after leaving her on the edge of an orgasm last week. She resolved right then, as she hit send on an email, that she would ignore his existence if he ever showed again.

"You wore a blue blouse." Candy froze when she heard the familiar voice. She could feel his lust dripping from every word he uttered. Her heart skipped several beats and the butterflies in her stomach flew wildly about. She knew she had to respond, but how? It came to her in a flash.

"You are the worst repairman that has ever worked on our copier! Where did you get your license? A cracker jack box?"

Candy stood and gave him the most withering stare she could, feeling her unencumbered breasts shake under the pale blue blouse. She smiled inwardly as she watched his eyes focus on her chest.

"You left the copier unfulfilled when you left! Is that your idea of customer service! Any eighteen year old knows better than that!" Candy was unnerved as the repairman leaned impassively against her office door frame. "Well? What are you going to do to fix the problem? Stand there like a statue?"

Candy took a step back from her desk as the repairman pulled her office door closed and clicked the lock. His lips were set firmly, but his eyes danced with delight.

"Is rudeness genetic with you or were you taught that way. I would think, after last weeks lesson, that you would have learned something." He closed the distance between them like a panther stalking prey. He set his tool bag on the edge of Candy's desk and casually undid the clasps holding it closed. Candy stood frozen in place as the repairman moved her chair out of the way.

Towering over her, he leaned down and growled in her ear, "But obviously, you haven't." He moved around to growl in her other ear, "If you want your "copier" serviced thoroughly, put your palms on the desk."

Candy hesitated only a moment before she placed her hands on her desk, palms down. Her rock hard nipples scrapped the fabric of her blouse with each breath. Sweat began to bead on her lip and forehead as she eagerly anticipated the repairman's lesson.

Her breath caught when she felt his fingers unclasp her skirt and slowly draw the zipper down. Candy shuddered as her skirt fell to the floor, puddling around her feet. Without being told, she carefully moved her skirt to one side with her foot.

The repairman snarled in her ear, "Assume last weeks position you discourteous trollop!"

"Yes sir." Candy mumbled breathlessly. She could feel her heartbeat race as she stepped back until her back was almost parallel with the floor.

Before she could widen her stance, the repairman said, "One moment you ill-mannered tart." Like last week, the repairman's hands wandered across Candy's panty covered ass, kneading here and cupping there. His fingers then found her waistband and slowly dragged them over her ample backside and down her thighs. Instead of stopping mid thigh, like the previous lesson, he let them drop to the floor.

Candy could feel the tingling sensation in her clit and a wanting feeling deep in her. The butterflies in her stomach flew wildly about leaving her with an intense longing to be taken. She hoped that the repairman would not leave her hanging as he did last time, but let her longing explode.

"Spread your legs wide" he commanded. Candy obeyed eagerly. She bit her lip lightly when she heard his belt being drawn through the loops of his worn and faded jeans. Candy shuddered expectantly under the touch of the repairman's leather belt.

"At a young age, I was taught that 'manners maketh man'. I believe that statement is true. You though. Your rudeness comes from a lack of manners. Perhaps you weren't taught manners, perhaps you forgot, perhaps you don't even care, but after today's lesson, you will happily embrace manners." The repairman's belt caressed Candy's ass as he leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Manners maketh the lady. Your lesson starts now. Are you ready?"

Candy nodded vigorously, "Yeah, I need it, bad!"

A startled yelp escaped from Candy's lips as the leather belt connected hard, her ass jiggling from the contact.

"The only words you are to speak are thank you, please, yes sir or no sir!" The repairman whacked Candy's ass again, "Do you understand?"

Candy cried out "Yes sir!" Tears rolled down her cheeks but the pain was only momentary. The heat from the swats spread across her ass and she could feel a flush rising from her chest to her neck.

"For your rudeness today, you'll receive ten swats. You will count each one and say 'Thank you, sir'."

Candy steeled herself for the first swat, but it still caught her by surprise. The blow landed on her right cheek. The sting went right to her heart while the warmth spread.

Breathlessly, Candy said "One! Thank you sir!"

The second, third and fourth swats landed in rapid succession and Candy struggled to keep up with her counting and thank you's. Candy felt the heat building on her skin, both from the swats and her own desire. She relished the tingling of her clit and the moisture building between her legs. If the repairman took a look at her face, he would see she was lost in the swirls of an erotic daydream.

The fifth blow to land was surprisingly weak, which confused Candy.

The repairman whispered in Candy's ear, "Rudeness is punished, politeness is rewarded."

Candy gasped loudly and shook her pelvis when his fingers ran up and down her dripping slit. She rotated her hips trying to capture his finger and drive it into her. The repairman simply teased her by keeping his finger just out of reach.

"Please sir!" she begged.

Candy's breathing became ragged and her body wanted to demand the repairman satisfy her cravings. But the repairman simply laughed hoarsely while he slipped a finger up to her clit and gently rubbed around in circles. Her palms flat on the desk and her feet firmly planted, Candy thrust her pelvis against this finger, relishing his touch.

Just as swiftly as the pleasure came, he removed his fingers and brought the leather down across her ass again.

Candy whimpered in frustration, "Six, Thank you Sir!". She panted heavily as the seventh and eighth blows landed. She cried out when the ninth blow landed, it was harder than any of the others.

"Little miss rudeness, your ass has a gorgeous pink hue to it now. Do you think you might be learning something?" has asked huskily.

Candy gulped, "Yes sir! Thank you."

The tenth and final blow was the hardest of all. Candy shuddered and yelped as the sting raced to her mind.

"Ten, Thank you sir!"

Candy felt the repairman's hands gently caress her ass and move down between her thighs. He gently brought them up into contact with her dripping vagina. Candy gasped again and dug her fingers into the hard wooden desk top. Her toes clenched as the repairman's other hand slipped under her and unbuttoned her blouse. The cool air touched her overheated skin cause goosebumps to erupt.

One finger worked slowly into her while another circled her clit. Candy thrust her pelvis against the repairman's fingers, urging him on. The hand that had unbuttoned her blouse pulled her bra cups over her steel hard nipples. His fingers rolled and tugged on them as his other hand picked up the pace. She was so close to cumming hard.

"Please don't stop Sir!" she begged.

The fingers in her pussy continued to drive Candy closer and closer to the edge. The hand on her nipples disappeared, but when she heard the distinctive sound of a zipper, she tensed. Candy spread her legs just a bit more and pushed her body back to raise her ass higher.

The finger that had been plunging into her depths withdrew, but was replaced by the head of the repairman's cock, wetting itself with her juices.

"Ah...Yes! Please!" she cried.

Candy thrust her hips back and captured the head of his cock in her folds. She licked her lips and whispered a satisfied groan as his hands gripped her hips. Inch by inch he entered her as their pelvis worked together to draw him in.

"Yes, so good sir" Candy moaned. The repairman grunted when his cock became fully seated in her. He then withdrew slowly until he remained halfway in, then, suddenly thrust back in. Each forceful thrust into Candy's depths, brought a labored grunt from the repairman. Candy reached back with one hand to circle her clit as the thrusts sped up. One of the repairman's hands gripped her shoulder while the other remained on her hip, giving more power to his deep thrusts.

"Yes master! Take me!" she cried in pleasure.

Candy screamed silently as her orgasm overwhelmed her. Her breathing came in gasps and her hold on the desktop weakened. A few more thrusts and the repairman emptied himself deep in her. They remained joined for a while, his cock finally softening and slipping out.

He straightened Candy and pulled her against him tightly, gently kissing her neck.

"Next week" he growled as his fingers explored her ass, "I'm servicing another part of you." Candy shuddered with anticipation.