A Difficult Employee Ch. 02

Story Info
A bratty employee learns her place.
1.5k words
3.34
9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sonoman
sonoman
5 Followers

I paced, annoyed. Twenty minutes! That's how late she was. This was simply against the rules. The doorbell rang. I walked slowly to the door, calming my breathing as I did so. I open the door and she rushes inside, nervously saying "I'm so sorry sir. The bus was running..." she freezes mid-sentence, eyes widening in shock, realizing her transgression. Not only is she late, she has entered without permission.

"Sir... I'm so sorry sir!" she stammers in a quivering voice.

"Silence!" I bark. "Or do I need to gag you again?"

"No, sir" she responds, eyes downcast.

"Now take your shoes off and come with me into the training room." Eyes still downcast, she slides her sandals from her feet and follows me back into the room. I order her to stand in the open shower cubicle in the corner and to take off her short coat. Underneath she is wearing a black bra and panties. On her belly, the words "Cum slut" has been written in large letters. She gazes at me pleadingly, false eyelashes over eyes heavy with dark makeup.

"Did you take the photos I asked for?" I ask sharply. She nods, handing me the phone eagerly. I enter her passcode and navigate to the photo app. Inside I see a folder named "Sir". I open the folder and see she's taken photos of her standing, coat open, on the platform of the metro station. I look closely at the photos, my heart sinking with disappointment. Looking closely, I couldn't be sure from the photos if anyone was looking at her. I look her in the eyes and ask "did people see you?" "I think so, I mean they must have..." she says, her voice trailing off.

"But you can't be sure?" I ask.

"I.. no."

"Also, when I say naked under the coat, I mean naked under the coat. Take off the bra and panties." Blushing, she quickly takes off her underwear.

"I'm sorry, but there are now four clear transgressions today. You still haven't learned to take your role seriously, and a punishment is in order. And don't even think about you clit or pussy getting any pleasure today."

She now stood naked, shivering slightly in the tiled enclosure. I tell her to get on her knees and open her mouth. "Now, as your punishment, I'm going to give you something special to drink," I tell her. "I want you to drink every drop. If you don't, another punishment will be in order."

I tell her to undo my flies, slide my clothes down, and then take and hold my penis in her mouth. She does so, and I slowly trickle piss into her mouth, allowing her to gulp it down little by little. I am delighted and proud when she swallows every drop. "Good girl!" I tell her enthusiastically, and she beams in response. She licks my cock hesitantly, and I nod to allow her to suck it into an erection, and nod approvingly as she licks up and down my cock and sucks my balls as instructed.

"Good girl," I repeat, beginning to stroke her hair, occasionally using my hand to move her head deeper onto my cock. I allow her to suck and tease at my junk until she begins to touch and lightly fingers my asshole, using the juices from her pussy as a makeshift lubricant exactly like she had been told. She began gagging down now and again on my cock, again as ordered. I come into her mouth as she is sucking the end of my cock, respecting her desire for me to never come in her throat. She knows better than to ask whether to spit or swallow. She always swallows.

"You've been such a good girl, I've decided to give you a treat," I tell her. "You're still theoretically being punished, so there's no way I can rescind the ban on your pussy and clit getting anything." As I say this, a look of disappointment crosses her face. "I have, however, decided that your ass deserves a treat." As I say this, her disappointment turns to a beaming smile and my heart soars. Such a good girl!

I order her to rinse off and dry with a towel, and then lead her across to a padded section of the floor. I instruct her to lie on the tall ottoman on the floor, so that her ass is bent over at the edge. The ottoman is a little tall for her and she is reaching down on tiptoes to the floor. I pull a stool over for her to stand on, and she adjusts her body to stand more comfortably, smiling appreciatively. I ask if she wants to be shackled or not - she has earned that right. She asks for shackles, and I nod approvingly. She knows I prefer her shackled - again I marvel at what a good girl she's being! I shackle her to the floor with leather-lined handcuffs (again, an improvement from the sharper metal handcuffs she'd earned by being a good girl) attached to short lengths of chain. I make sure she can move her arms and hands a little but not too much - she should know her place.

I don a latex glove and squirt a liberal dollop of lube on my index finger, before very slowly and carefully inserting it into her asshole. I guide my finger in, using the tension and relaxation in her back and shoulders to gauge when to slow and stop moving my fingers. I am pleased that it slides in easily. My good girl has taken the time to loosen her ass before coming here, making my job easier. That is going above and beyond, and I tell her so, smiling slightly myself. She beams in approval. Only when my finger is slipping and sliding in and out of her butthole to my satisfaction do I move onto the next step. Applying more lube, I now insert two fingers into her asshole, again taking the take to slowly stretch it out. I'm impressed with how clean her butthole is - she's obviously following instructions diligently. Once the two fingers are moving to my satisfaction, and ask if she's ready for her training equipment. She nods her assent eagerly. I fetch a small butt plug and show it to her, and she nods her approval. As always applying lube, I slowly insert it, marveling at how easily it slips in. Gradually I build up the size of the equipment, each time making sure she's ready for the next stage.

Proudly, I delight as her asshole gets bigger and more accommodating. Finally, I remove a dildo from her ass and, admiring the gorgeous pink caven of her ass, I decide it's now big enough for the next stage. Applying lube, I then slide my dick around the edge of her widened asshole and she pushes back, showing me she's ready for me to fill her. I slide my dick slowly in, reaching to grip her shoulders as I prefer. I slowly began sliding my dick in and out of her nicely lubricated stretched out asshole, gradually increasing in pace and tempo. Every so often, I slide my dick out and walk round to where her face is lying against the edge of the pillow. She eagerly takes it into her mouth and I allow her to suck my dick for ten seconds or so, making eye contact as much as possible just as I insist. I stare lovingly into my eyes, grateful she respects me enough to allow my dick, fresh from her but, into her mouth. I then withdraw my dick and return to her asshole, lubing up and sliding gently back in. I repeat this fuck and suck cycle for as long as I can ignore the aching from my balls. Finally, I ask her "mouth or ass?" She smiles surprisedly, and replies "ass."This is the first time I've allowed her to choose where I come in this scenario, showing her that I'm pleased with her. I slide my dick into her ass gradually building up tempo, and finally explode inside her. I make sure to come close to her butthole, so that she can squeeze out an anal creampie for my photo collection. I slide my dick out of her widened ass and she obliges me with a creamy gooey mess dripping down, past her pussy, onto the towel beneath her. I take some photos, then allow her to take a towel and wipe the lubey cum off her skin. She moves towards where the coat she arrived in lay, but I ordered her to stop.

"Despite the poor start you made tonight, you've been a wonderful girl tonight." My heart sang as I saw the delighted smile across her face. "I've decided to allow you to come." I then invite her to select a wand from the three on offer, and she chooses her favorite. Leading her by the hand, I sit on the bean bag in the corner and encourage her to sit between my legs, so that I can spoon around her. She turns on the wand when I give her permission (and, pleasingly, not a moment before). She gently rubs herself to a juddering climax as I cuddle her, and I permit her a gentle kiss on the shoulder and she giggles and blushes slightly.

sonoman
sonoman
5 Followers