A Dinner Party with Friends

Story Info
A couple goes to a friend's party and things get messy.
10.3k words
4.47
80.4k
72
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some disclaimers: There is drug use, cheating, heteroflexibility between guys and girls, and a fair amount of cum play between guys. If any of that bothers you, please don't bother reading this one! I go more for detailed and fun sex scenes than a ton of prose. Note that this is only for open minded people. Hope you enjoy and, if so, let me know about it."Miku, we are leaving in twenty minutes so we don't be late," my Czech girlfriend of three years called to me from our bedroom. I was bent over the sink, eying myself in the mirror, stretching the skin on my cheek tight as I dragged my razor along my jaw. Her English was far better than when we first started dating, and I normally found her way of speaking adorable, but today it was just another needle. "Don't worry about me Zuz, I just have to shave and put my shirt on. Worry about yourself." I checked myself out in the mirror, and felt pretty good about what I saw. 35 years old, and still in good shape. I wasn't big, but well defined with my abs being the part of my body I'm most proud of.

Like almost all couples, even though we have a largely good relationship, we do have our share of fights. Both of us are emotional people I'm ashamed to admit and we have our share of drama. Our relationship is also complicated somewhat by the fact that we both come from different backgrounds. Zuzana was from a small town in eastern Czech Republic and spent the first part of her life under a communist government. I grew up in upper middle class USA, earned my way into a top liberal arts college, and then moved to Eastern Europe because I thought it would be a great way of seeing a different culture. When your childhood is so different, you do end up approaching issues from different angles and it can lead to conflicts that are harder to resolve.

Still, it wasn't all bad. Nowadays it is well known that there is an insane concentration of stunning women in Eastern European, and Zuzana certainly proved that rule. A mutual friend introduced her to me as someone who could help her with an English language presentation. Naturally slim, though not skinny and a little over five and a half feet tall, Zuzana made an immediate impression on me. She had long brunette hair, dark eyes and a sharp nose. Her lips are natural but you would be forgiven for thinking they were surgically enhanced. An ass man myself, I remember thinking she an ass shaped like a tea cup and breasts that were more than a good handful. We hit it off on the first session, and it didn't take long into her second visit before I had her bent over the back of my couch.

I wrapped up my shave, slapped on cologne, sprayed deodorant and headed out of the bathroom into the bedroom to grab my shirt and check on the lady. I could see she was in her dressing room, and as I approached I could see her silhouette visible through the frosted door. She clearly had her leg up on a stool, and I couldn't help but admire her lines. Despite being bent forward as she pulled a stocking up her leg, her stomach remained flat up to her fantastic full breasts. I pulled open the door and she looked back and up at me over her shoulder, attaching the second of two black straps from the top of her black stocking to a black and red laced garter. The garter belt alluringly wrapped around her fantastic ass and rested over a matching set of lace panties were largely transparent with red flower pattern obscuring some of her flesh. Still I found myself staring between her cheeks, trying to see how much I could see. Only 25 years old, you couldn't find a hint of cellulite on her fantastic body, even if there was a certain softness to her. Forgetting that I was there to ask her if she was going to be ready in time, I stood with my mouth agape, savoring the view. It's no wonder I always forgive this woman, no matter how frustrating she could sometimes be.

"Do you like it Miku? I wanted to dress fancy today." I looked down at the shirt in my hand, and realized I was going to have to up the ante a bit to keep up with my lady. "You look hot Zuzi, fucking hell. When did you get that?" my eyes resting on the bra which was largely sheer other than the red and black flower patterned lace which became more opaque around her nipples.

"Agent Provocateur baby" she said with a smile. "I finally used you gift. I'm glad you like. It was supposed to be surprise for you." She stood up and stretched her arms above her head, showing off, and then reached for her dress and took it from the hanger. She started the incomprehensible process of preparing the black dress to slip over her head, looked up at me with her deep brown eyes and said, "will you forgive me Miku? I know I was silly again today." I was shocked as apologies are few and far between, and almost never for what had triggered her today. I have to say that seeing how she was dressed tonight, it would be idiotic not to accept her apology and move on so I said, "Of course baby, thank you for apologizing. It was also my fault, I know you don't like it when I do that. I have to be better" I moved towards her and pulled her towards me in a hug. She wrapped one arm behind my head, still holding her dress with the other and whispered in my ear, "you will make it up to me later Cookie," using her pet name for me, "Now go put on nice white shirt I got you, no? And arrange the car?"

I smiled and gave her a gentle kiss, "your wishes are my command, Pie" and I stepped away to my own closet. I found the dress shirt in question and removed it from the hanger, happy to see it was not wrinkled, and put it on. My crime today was something that any man would struggle with in late summer Prague. The weather had started to cool off, but today had been potentially one of the last hot days of the year and the girls were all taking advantage of it. Flesh was on display, and despite my best efforts, I cannot keep myself from looking even when I'm walking with my woman. And while she does sometimes enjoy looking at women with me, if her mood is off or if she feels threatened in any way she can snap and go off. I found the jealousy cute at first, and sometimes a turn on, but nowadays it just pissed me off that she was pissed off. This time she busted me checking out a girl wearing short shorts that were cut short enough that they disappeared into her ass, and the fabric that was visible had rips revealing skin beneath. I mean, how could I not look? In any event, it definitely wasn't worth ruining a good party night, and I was happy that she had offered the olive branch first tonight.

I rang the car service, and gave them our address and the address of our friend Kyle's flat. Kyle was an Australian expat who I'd been friends with for nearly the entire time I'd been living here. Recently divorced, he decided it was time to show all his friends his new place. A professional chef by trade, visits to Kyle were always a treat as he had a huge personality and could produce Michelin quality meals in his home kitchen. He was also a huge party animal, so for sure it was going to be a wild evening after the eating was done. I went downstairs and took some bottles of wine out of the fridge, and a bottle of gin from the liquor cabinet. "Zuz, come on down, the car will be here in a couple minutes."

"Coming Cookie!" It's worth mentioning she pronounces the oo in cookie more like "goose", so it really is adorable. I let out an audible "uff" when I saw her. The black dress she had chosen modestly covered her shoulders and upper arms, but was immodest in virtually every way. The neckline was composed of two overlapping pieces of loose fabric that draped down and met well under her breasts, revealing a large V and vast amounts of cleavage. Her breasts were pushed up by the bra and on display in all their voluptuous glory. At the base of the V, part of her bra was visible as well as a small triangle of skin beneath. Below her breasts, the fabric of the dress clung to her like a second skin along her waist and hips, and then ended just below where her garter straps connected to the tops of her stockings. The front of the skirt had was slightly shorter than the sides and the back, and from where I was standing at the bottom of the stairs, I could easily see the garter straps and a hint of her creamy thighs above the top of her stockings. She exuded elegance, taste, and sex. I felt my dick stir, and wondered if we should just make the car wait for us.

She smiled at me seductively, her lips glossy and slightly parted, she pressed the length of her body against me and brought her lips to mine, darting her tongue between my lips. My dick responded immediately, lengthening against my thigh. She ran her hand down my chest, and rubbed it firmly as she continued pushing her tongue down my throat. I grabbed her ass and pressed her against me and moaned into her mouth. Pulling away, she smiled and said, "let's go, being late is rude."

The car was waiting as we exited the building. I opened the door for Zuz and got an eyeful of thigh and straps as she descended into the car. Buzzing already with arousal I walked around to the other side of the car, and got in behind the driver. I reached out and took Zuzana's hand and we chatted about the evening and what we should expect. As far as we knew there would be about 20 people there and Kyle was going to feed everyone. We gossiped a bit about which of the friends had landed on his ex wife's side of the fence and which would show up tonight. Kyle's friends were a bit older than I was, so there was a decent chance Zuzana would be the youngest person there. She has absolutely no problem with this, being a highly social person she was comfortable in virtually any situation. Still, we used this as an excuse to ask Kyle if we could invite Zuzi's best friend Nina. Of course he agreed, having met her a few times back when he was still married. The reality was that we both thought that Nina could be a good match for Kyle or, at the very least, a nice rebound fling. As far as we knew, he hadn't been with anyone since splitting with his wife nearly 6 months prior.

Zuzana texted Nina that we were nearly at her place while I enjoyed the view out the window. Both she and Kyle lived in the Old Town center of the city and I never got over how beautiful it is. The cobble stoned roads were one-way, but there was hardly any traffic. I saw Nina was already waiting in front of her house as we approached so I rolled down the window as we pulled up to the curb. "Hey beautiful, you looking for a date?" I always got along really well with Nina, and was happy to see her because she's awesome, and also happy to see her because she truly is beautiful. Nina had a light scarf over her shoulders, and a short, tight and dark cocktail dress with cream colored stockings covering her legs. Her blond hair was straight and hung down as usual between her shoulder blades. Her hips swayed hypnotically as she strode towards my car door. I never understood how Slavic women could walk so gracefully in stiletto heals on cobblestones. She leaned on the window, giving me a fantastic view of her blue eyes, pale skin, and red lips and said "How much?".

"First one is free for hot blonds!" I laughed, and opened the door. I scooted over as she slid in next to me. She put her arm around my neck and kissed me on the cheek "it's great to see you Mike." She put her hand on my thigh for balance as she leaned over me and exchanged greeting in Slovak with Zuzana and gave her a happy kiss on the lips. I noticed that her dress was a deep blue synthetic leather and it had ridden up her thighs when she'd sat down, revealing the tops of her cream colored stockings and garter straps which fixed to the top with black bows. Her hand hadn't left my thigh as we all happily chatted and I was glad that my dick was extended down my other leg as she would have otherwise felt my hard-on. It was a short drive to the party, and I enjoyed being sandwiched between these two beauties.

The girls existed first on arrival, and I stayed to pay the driver. My Czech isn't perfect, but I understood the driver complimenting me on the company and wishing me good luck tonight. I laughed and gave him a good tip and then joined the girls at the door. We took the elevator up and entered the party. The flat was nice, and we were the first guests other than Kyle's best friend Phil. The guys appreciatively gave the girls an up and down and went in for hugs and kisses. His kitchen was dominated by a huge square table in the middle of the room that was loaded with a buffet of goodies that Kyle had prepared. We got wine and started chatting and munching as guests continued to arrive.

Drinks continued to flow and the party started to swing. The music got louder, people got more and more drunk, and people started dancing. It was a good mix of people, mainly professional expats and their partners. Zuzana and I were separated most of the evening as we mingled independently though periodically coming together to touch base. After a long conversation with a guy I'd never met before wrapped up, I looked around for Zuzana and saw her sitting next to Phil. Apparently he'd just made a good joke, and Zuz responded by slapping him on the chest and shaking her head. She didn't remove her hand though, and leaned in to whisper something in his ear. Whatever she said caused his eyebrows to raise and he smiled again at her. He had three buttons on his shirt undone, and I saw that part of her hand was actually resting on his chest well formed pecks. He was a hairy guy, and I could see that Zuzana was gently circling her fingers on his chest. She looked around then, and saw me watching them. She said something to Phil, and then left him to walk towards me. I saw Phil get an eyeful of her ass as she walked away, and he reached down to adjust himself in his pants. I can't say I blamed him, Zuz has that effect.

Smiling, she snaked through the crowd to me and when close enough to me she asked, "Cookie, are you having fun? Why are you alone?" We clinked glasses and she whispered to me, "Phil has some coke, can we go do a line with him?" Rarely one to turn down blow at a party, I happily agreed and I let Zuzana lead me by the hand to Kyle's bedroom. As we entered I tried to close the door behind me but stopped when I realized that Phil was also on his way. I saw that Kyle and Nina were already there sitting close together on the bed, chopping lines from a sizable pile of powder on a marble slab that Kyle had next to his bed.

"Hey guys! Long time no see. Hey let's just keep this between us OK? A lot of the folks here aren't the drug type, and anyway I don't have enough for everyone. So just us 5 OK?"

Each of us took our turns and all of the guys were clearly paying attention when the girls leaned over to do their lines. The action had the expected effected of hiking their skirts up, givings us eyefuls. As Zuz took her line, I turned to Phil and asked him what he had been talking about with her. He flushed a bit and said, "Hey Zuzana, your boyfriend is asking what we were talking about just now."

She raised up from the table, dabbing her nose gently to ensure there was no residue and said, "Oh, Phil had offered this, and I just said him how I'd love to..."

"And??" I prompted.

"And I said I love it but it always makes me so horny!" She said this last in an exaggerated way, cupping her breasts and rolled her shoulders. Nina cackled and reached up slapped Zuzana on the ass, "Don't be bad girl Zuza!"

Zuzana fixed her dark eyes on mine and cooed "But Miku loves it when I'm bad, don't you baby" and walked towards me where I was leaning against the wall, rubbing her hands down her stomach and to her thighs. It might have started as a joke, but she was committed now. When she reached me, she put one arm around my neck and pushed her right leg between mine, pressing herself against me and pulled me in for a deep kiss. Coke makes everyone horny, and I had no problem with this. I put my hands down to her ass, pulling her tightly against me, and I felt her raise her left leg up, wrapping it around the back of my thigh to increase her leverage against my stiffing prick. My right hand ran up her thigh, up past her garter and to her soft skin. I pushed her skirt up further, and ran my fingers lightly over her panties - turned on by the fact that I knew a good part of her ass was exposed to everyone in the room.

Kyle gave a polite cough and said, "guys, do you want the room for a while?"

Zuza broke off our make out session, and turned around to look at Kyle, rolling her hips seductively against me and said "no Kyle, no. That would be rude to the other guests. Let's go join them no?" And she lowered her leg, and smoothed her skirt down to cover her self. I looked around at them now, and saw that Nina had her hand between Kyle's legs and seemed to be rubbing his inner thigh near an impressive bulge that had formed in his slacks. Phil was still staring at Zuzana's ass and was unashamedly rubbing himself through his pants. Zuz turned her back to me glanced down at his rubbing hand and walked to him. She offered her hand and said, "Thank you again for the lines. Come dance with me."

Phil glanced at me, and I smiled and shrugged and watched as they left the room. Nina and Kyle also left holding hands and I stayed back for a moment to do my line, then collect myself and give my erection a chance to go down. I was not the jealous type, but I wasn't sure how I felt about Zuza toying with Phil. It's a game we often played in clubs, teasing strangers and getting off a bit on the attention, but Phil was a close friend of a friend, and I didn't want to make things complicated. "fuck it, don't over-think this, let's just have fun" I said to myself, and I rejoined the party.

Hours passed as we all enjoyed dancing and drinking, and guests slowly started leaving but there was still a good crowd. I was dancing with an older lady who knew how to work what she had. We got closer and she smiled and then turned around, pressing her ass against me. I playfully gave her a spank, appreciating the bounce it caused. "Do that again young man, and I'll have to take you to the bathroom" she teased and continued bouncing on my dick which was now in a permanent state of arousal. I was enjoying grinding in time to the beats, when I felt two arms wrap around my stomach and looked back to see Nina smiling up at me. She said "OK OK you two, that is enough. This one is coming with me" as she pushed my new friend away. The woman, whose name I didn't catch, laughed, blew me a kiss, and went to dance with her friends.

I followed Nina to the bathroom and she pushed me in and closed the door behind us. She produced a baggy of coke and said "Look what I have? Let's have a line" and proceeded to rack some up on the toilet seat. I stood behind her and drank in the look of her. Muscles in her back rippled as she worked, and she swayed her ass slowly side to side humming happily to herself. Her thighs were visible and I could tell that her panties were less than an inch away from being exposed. Having been in a constant state of arousal for the last few hours, I couldn't help but think of pushing up her skirt and fucking her from behind. Nearly mad with lust, I reached down into my pants, and grabbed my dick, slowly stroking it as I stared at her. She produced a straw, and I heard her inhale her line so I removed my hand which was wet with my precum. She turned around to offer it to me, and she knew immediately how horny I was. Still bent over her blue eyes clung to mine, and she whispered, "what is it Miku?" and against my will, I broke eye contact with her to gaze between her legs. If "fuck it, let's have fun" was the theme of the night, I decided to try it out.

"Honestly, and don't be mad, but I just really wanted to know what color panties you're wearing."