A Dinner Party with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I think so. I did not see it though, but yes, it seemed bigger than I am used to.." a bit of anger coming back to her tone. "I see what you do Micheal. It does not make it OK that you fucked my friend." Her voice starting to rise again, removing her fingers from my mouth.

"Wait wait, we didn't fuck Zuzana. We just kissed a bit and yeah she gave me a blowjob there at the end, but we didn't have sex." I said, convinced that this was true technically.

"You didn't? And where were you for so long? The entire party ended and you two were just gone. I was getting worried and that is when the boys started to distract me because I was going to kill."

"We went to the toilet and we did some lines basically just had a talk..." less convinced now, and not sure what to confess.

"Basically? And what else Mike?" she turned fully to me now and pushed me back so I was lying on the bed with my legs on the floor. I didn't resist and she mounted me with her hands on my chest.

"No, I mean, we didn't fuck I swear. I didn't touch her tits or pussy with my hands!"

"Oh, and her ass, did you touch it?" She said now, her legs spread and her hips ground into my hard-on. She was so wet that her juices were coating her thighs and her panties were soaked through. Clearly she had enjoyed her "dance." For sure her current state of horniness was the only thing that had prevented a gargantuan, and admittedly well-deserved, blowup. She brought my hands together above my heads and clasped my wrists together. She had her lips close to mine, now. "I haven't forgave you, and I think you lie to me still. But your friends make me really horny so you are lucky."

She reached down between my legs with one hand, and unzipped my pants. "I'm going to see if you lie and you better hope that you did not." My belt was unclasped, and now a button undone. She pressed her body against me strongly as she snaked down my body to the floor next to the bed, pulling my pants down and finally fully releasing my dick. It was pointing at me, my balls tight and as full of cum as I could remember at this point after a full night of teasing.

"Pie, I'm not sure what you are doing, but I'm telling you we didn't fuck!" From the other room, the unmistakable sound of Nina moaning loudly with lust followed by a slow and rhythmic slapping could now be heard over the music from the other room.

She took off my socks and ran a hand along each of my thighs and brought her face to my dick. She didn't touch it, but instead started to smell it. She smelled along the tip and down the shaft looking mollified until she brought her nose to my balls. Her face immediately took on a look of anger again, "why does it smell like pussy Mike?"

I literally face-palmed myself, shaking my head at my little crime dog of a girlfriend. "Zuzana, I'm sorry but seriously?"

"Your balls smell like pussy." she looked up at me with an unreadable expression, opened her mouth and brought her thick lips to my balls, sucking one and then the other inside. Tonging them more gently than I deserved. "Your balls taste like pussy too. Explain."

"Look, she sat on my lap and I guess we rubbed together a bit and Nina wasn't wearing panties so...yeah, I guess I can see how this looks, or smells, bad, but that doesn't mean we fucked." I sat up and grabbed her by her shoulders, lifting her up and then lying down keeping her on top of me. "You can ask her, we might have ground a little bit but that's all." The slapping from the other room had gained in speed and intensity and Nina was giving off little screams with each thrust.

"Grinding and a fucking blowjob Mike."

"Well yeah, that too... "

Nina's voice interrupted me as she screamed, "Fuck me Kyle, oh god, give me that cum" from the other room.

"I guess if nothing else, it looks like we might have been successful with our attempt to hook up those two," I said lightly, trying to change the subject. Zuzana was rubbing her pantied crotch over my cock in a way that was painful, but still pleasant. "Look, what do you want to do? It looked like you were having fun out there, and I'm not mad at you for it I don't think, but I understand that I was wrong. Should we just leave?"

"Yes, I was having fun and, no, I don't want to leave." Zuzana acknowledged. "But if we stay, we have to have rules."

"OK, that sounds fair. What do you have in mind?" I asked, hopefully and really, more than anything, just wanting to come.

"You are not allowed to be in anyone other than me. No fucking, no more blowjobs. And, hele, I don't want you to even come without asking me." Zuz said, reaching down and grabbing my dick, just holding it. "And I don't even want you to ask to change the rules or I will kill. Agree?"

"Rather limiting" I said, thinking of how badly I wanted to fuck that pretty little pussy of Nina, or to cover her beautiful face.

She squeezed my cock unpleasantly and said, "You should have thought of that before you cheated on me without asking. And what for me?"

Glad that she was letting me define some rules, but I realized I was unsure what I really wanted. "Well, I don't know. I guess we can play it by ear."

"What do you mean?" she asked now with bright eyes, for the first time looking anything other than mad. Her hand started to stroke me slowly.

"I mean, I don't know how I will feel if things progress. It hurt me a bit to see you with them as it was, but at the same time... you looked so sexy. Fucking hell! But, I can't know.."

Before Zuzana could answer, there was a tentative knock at the door. I realized that the pounding from the other room had stopped. Zuz snapped, "What?"

The door opened, and Nina poked her head in. She spoke softly in Slovak to Zuzana and entered the room.

Nina was dressed only her garters, and she had an impressive load of cum running down her breasts, her fit stomach, to her navel. As they talked, she headed to Kyle's closet, opening the bottom drawer and removing a towel. Before she could wipe it, Zuzana grabbed the towel, angrily pointing at the cum and they continued speaking to each other in Czech and Slovak. I understood "mine, slut".

Nina reached out with both hands, and roughly pulled Zuza's dress down off her shoulders, revealing finally her fantastic breasts, then continued to pull the dress down until it fell from her, pooling at her feet. Zuz reached to Nina's face, and stepped forward, both women pressing together and I wondered if they were about to fight. Instead, to my great relief and pleasure, they instead started kissing. Slavs are they best. Softly at first, but then their tongues started exploring each others mouths. I saw my girl licking around Nina's lips then to her neck, and finally over her breasts, sensually lapping up the cum that was there.

"Hey, what the hell?" I said, still edging my orgasm to the sapphic scene before me.

Zuzana turned on me and snapped, "you be quiet, or is this already too far? I helped make this cum, and she took it from me. Everyone here is selfish. Is it true that you didn't eat her pussy after everything she did for you? Those boys also came without any thought for her. I also get no pleasure. You ex-pats are horrible, maybe Nina and I should go somewhere and fine some nice men."

"No No I'm not complaining, I'm sorry I forgot." not sure why I said anything. Who cares if she wants to eat some cum off her hot friend's chest. I think I had agreed to a lot more than that.

"OK then Miku, then let's play and see if this will work. I want you to make up to Nina for three of you being selfish. Lie down, and stop touching your dick. No coming until I say, yes?" She then turned to Nina and they discussed their plan, both girls apparently having forgiven one another. They hugged and kissed again, and then turned to look at me. Zuzana walked to the head of the bed and grabbed a couple pillows, while Nina crawled towards me, cat-like.

"Your girlfriend tells me that you are good at eating pussy. I want to see it. Will you eat my pussy Miku until I come?"

"If it's OK with Zuzana, I'd fucking love to" trying to sit up and go to her but she pushed me backwards, swung one knee over my head. I was lying back now and staring at her pussy, just inches from my face. She was rubbing her tits now and looking down at me between her thighs. Her slit looked nothing like it did in the bathroom, after Kyle's pounding. Her inner lips were now exposed, nearly purple, and gaping open somewhat. She was insanely wet. I couldn't smell latex, so I had to assume that Kyle had gone bareback. Fortunately he blew on her chest, but I mentally prepared myself for a somewhat messy oral session.

I reached up to her ass cheeks, and massaged them, asking Zuzana, "So this is OK yeah?"

"Yes cookie, make me proud." she said as she grabbed me by the head, shoved my face into Nina's pussy, and put a pillow under my head. Not leaving much chance to tease, I instead took her clit into my mouth, sucking on it gently and pushing her hood back with my upper lip. Her clit was hard little pebble, which I ran my tongue in circles around. I could not believe that I was eating my girlfriend's best friend's pussy. I moaned happily.

Zuzana, meanwhile, indicated that I should lift my hips and she slid a couple more pillows under my ass. "Now you, my selfish boy, are not allowed to come until she does. If you come first, we are going home." I moaned, not sure how I would delay my orgasm. I prayed she didn't blow me, as I would have no chance I'm sure.

On the other hand, my administrations were already having quite the effect on Nina. She was already rocking her hips hard against my face and the juices coming from her were copious, thick, and what I couldn't swallow running down the sides of my mouth. She tasted so much differently than any woman I'd ever eaten before, but it wasn't unpleasant in the least. I felt Zuzana's tongue and hands on my balls again and I moaned, flexing my dick in pleasure. As I licked her friend, she continued to spit and suck on my balls. She pushed my legs apart, and burrowed down such that my thighs were resting on her shoulders. She pushed my legs upwards and then dove down and started tonging my taint and then, to my happy surprise, my asshole. Tugging at my balls, she rimmed me, eventually pushing her tongue inside. It took a herculean effort not to come. Nina was babbling in Slovak now and I understood cum and asshole and good, but not really much else. Taking what I thought was a cue, I wet my fingers with her juices, and then began exploring her pucker with my finger while I flicked my tongue rapidly on her clit. I rubbed her hole and eventually stuck the tip of a finger inside. The effect was immediate, as Nina started moaning loudly and I was sure she was about to come.

Instead, she lifted her pussy from my face and pushed back against my finger, pushing the second knuckle inside. She made eye contact with me, her face red and mouth open, "Oh you dirty boy. Look at you eating all Kyle's cum, you love it don't you." My face must have registered my surprise as it dawned on me that the reason she tasted so differently is because of what I was eating. "Yes, I also like cum. Why not? You want to play with my ass, mmmm, OK so suck that too." and she lifted her leg off me and turned around, quickly sitting back down. The girls continued speaking in Slovak and Czech as I reveled in Nina's ass, eating her hole and penetrating her with the fingers of one hand. With my other I kept massaging her clit, anxious to get her to come before I did. I couldn't believe I had been eating Kyle's creampie, thinking he'd come on her chest, but I didn't give a shit at that moment I was so horny.

I felt Zuzana crawl up my body and her mouth and tongue was soon fighting for space on Nina's clit with my fingers. I tried not to push to much against her tummy which was pressed against my dick as it would certainly cause me to blow. Nina was panting now, repeating in Slovak only "yes yes yes" as me and my girlfriend tongued her from both sides. Zuzana's panties were rubbing against my cock now. Nina's thighs had me in a vice grip, short thrusts of her hips and she started to shudder and then finally an orgasm took her. She leaned back, nearly suffocating me as she came, screaming out wordlessly.

"Please, I need to come Pie." I begged.

Zuzana was no longer on me, and she said, "yes, good boy Miku" and she put one hand on my dick and then, to my agony and pleasure, with no preamble, thrust a finger forcefully into my asshole. I screamed out in pleasure as she found my prostate, pushing against it roughly and stroking me once, twice, and then an orgasm stronger than I can remember wracked my body. Pulse after pulse flowed through me as I ejaculated with a force I hadn't felt since my teen years. I felt some cum land on my chest, but I know a significant amount must have also been coating Nina. She coaxed me on, "Oh yes Miku, that is so sexy. Come over us yes, yes." She readjusted so her pussy was again on my face, semen dripping from her in to my mouth as my orgasm continued. Nina leaned forward and I could feel her breath on my cock as I continued to blast, certainly covering her face. I continued making noises I don't remember, which intensified as Zuzana quickly removed her finger from my ass and massaging my balls instead.

"No no, you can't have it all. This is mine." Zuza told Nina, taking my dick into my mouth, still stroking me with her other hand as the end of my epic orgasm approached.

And then it was done, but she kept sucking. The sensation now overwhelming, I started to buck, trying to get the girls off me, but they kept me down, laughing now at my anguish until I eventually twisted on my side. Nina's sticky pussy still pressed against my cheek. Zuzana slapped me on my ass and said, "you owe me big now Cookie."

From the door I heard Kyle whistle, "Mike you lucky dog. Not sure what you did to deserve that! God damn, can we get a go?"

Yes, yes, they can... to be continued.