A Dinner Party with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up to her face, still bent at the waist over the toilet, and she smiled mischievously and murmured, "oh really?"

"Yeah, really.. why don't you give me a peek?"

"I'm sure you'll like it Miku" she responded with her leather covered bottom hypnotically waved back and forth before me. "Are you going to give me a peek of yours as well?" she asked, putting her hands back on either thigh, raising the hem almost imperceptibly. I noticed that the black ribbons holding her stockings up were truly bow tied and could easily be unfashioned by pulling a thread.

"It depends on if I approve of what I see." loving the game, and knowing that even if she had grandma panties on they would look amazing in the given moment.

"Miku, you have to behave if I show you. Can you promise to be a good boy?" raising the hem another centimeter or two. The bottom of her ass was in view now, and I could see how the ribbons attached to the garters in a lace pattern that crept down the sides of her cheeks. Another centimeter, or if I leaned down, or if she bent a bit more, and her panties would be in view.

"I think that depends on what you mean by me being a good boy" I said, saliva pooling in my mouth now as I imaged getting on my knees and burring my face between her ass cheeks. I reached down and slowly started to unzip my slacks.

"Yes, that is what I mean. If I show you mine, I want to see yours. Zuzi has told me all about it...what a beautiful bird you have. But Miku, be good. Look but no touch".

"I'm just showing you my underwear Nina, not my bird," repeating the direct translation of a Slovak slang word for dick. "I want to see more than your panties if you want to see this" pulling my pant zipper open and exposing my underwear covered shaft to her. I had some run of the mill black boxer briefs on, nothing special, but whatever, that wasn't the point.

"Who says you won't?" and with that her skirt had finally crept up to reveal the goal. I gutturally moaned at what I saw. Nina wasn't wearing any panties at all. Her pussy was absolutely beautiful, dominated by her pale outer lips with only a hint of dark red inner lips visible. Completely shaved from what I could see, I ached to reach out and touch it. She glistened with her wetness and I was happy to see that she was enjoying this tease as much as I was. "What do you think Miku? Do you like the panties I chose tonight? It looks like you do.. Why don't you show me how much you like it? Show me that dick that Zuza is always bragging about."

The mention of Zuzana gave me pause as I'm ashamed to admit I had completely forgotten about her in the moment. It had been years since I'd seen a pussy other than my girlfriend's (or a stripper's) in the flesh, and my lust addled brain had conveniently blocked out that what I was doing was probably not totally OK. I didn't consciously make the decision to carry on, no, the lizard part of my brain took over again when I saw Nina had begun running the length of a finger along her slit, pressing it open. "Don't be shy Miku, we are friends."

Having again completely ignoring the fact that this beautiful blond bent before me was my girlfriend's best friend, I put my hands back into my pants, and gripped my shaft again, spreading the precum along its length to lubricate it, still hidden behind my briefs. She moaned as she watched and said, "You said you'd be a good boy, take it out!" Her middle finger probed and disappeared inside herself, she bit her lower lip.

Drunk as hell and full of cum, I pushed my underwear down and and pulled my dick and balls through my zipper. I can't remember the last time I was so hard. "Oh it's so nice one Micheal, you show me how hot you think I am" her fingers were moving more roughly now, spreading her lips and pressing a second finger inside. I started to stroke, my gaze alternating between her bewitching eyes and her wet slit. Precum dripped from me as I beat my meat in front of my girlfriend's best friend. She was giggling seductively now, confident that I was under her spell.

"Oh Miky, did you forget about your line? I made it for you, come and get it" as she held out the straw over her shoulder for me, still fingering herself with her other hand. Her eyes were squinting with lust, I saw that some of her hair was attached to the corner of her wet mouth. She made no move to change position so, I edged forward and leaned over her taking the proffered straw. She pushed back against me, and I felt the bottom of my cock press up against her bare pussy. I savored the feeling as I leaned forward, pressing my chest against her back, and my cheek to hers. She turned her head and I felt her hot breath and wet mouth on my neck, giving me shivers. I flexed my ass and tilted my hips up and down, grinding my length against her. "It feels like you want to do more than look Miku," she breathed heavily into me. I leaned down, putting the straw to the line and sucked, then straightened up and inhaled loudly to fully consume everything.

"Do you want to fuck me Miku? do you want to stick that beautiful dick inside me" she teased moaning now, "I want you to. Come and fuck me." In a trance, I brought my hips back enough to give room to straighten my dick out and bring the tip to her, bumping against her hand which was still manipulating herself. She moved her fingers to her clit, giving me access. "Yesss, put it in me." I kept stroking, the head now wet with her juices. Sliding the head up and down her slit now, I reached out with the other hand and rubbed her ass. I didn't have a condom, and despite the situation, the otherwise ignored rational part of me thought again that this probably wasn't a good idea to fuck her raw. I pushed forward and and brought my dick up between her cheeks, pressing against her asshole. She grunted frustratedly, and reached back and grabbed me by the balls, rubbing them against her slippery wetness. "Oh they're so smooth, Miku you prepared for the party tonight didn't you?" and it felt like she was trying to push them inside her without success. It was painful and intense, and I had to stop touching myself as I was nearly about to cum. I knew it was going to be hugely messy, and again the rational part of me knew it would be a problem if I covered her stockings and dress with my spunk.

Just then, the door handle jiggled, and there was a loud knock. "Hello, please I have to get in there!" a slurred voice called. With a gasp, Nina straightened up and pulled her skirt down, realizing we were busted. My eyes were wide as I stuffed myself back through the zipper. There is only one entrance to the bathroom, obviously, and the knocking was getting more frantic now. We made eye contact, I shrugged and she nodded, and I opened the door. One of the more drunk guests looking green, pushed past us and we without even registering we were there, and as we scampered out we heard him loudly and prolifically begin to vomit. Nina walked ahead of me back towards the kitchen, and I followed shortly after closing the bathroom door to give the dude some semblance of privacy.

The scene that greeted me as I entered the kitchen was quite different then the one we had left and stopped me in my tracks at the doorway. I don't know how long we were in the toilet, but apparently it was longer than we thought as the only people left were Kyle, Phil and Zuzana. Electronic music pulsed as the the three of them standing entwined and gyrating to the music on the dance floor. Kyle was behind Zuzana leaning forward, Phil in front leaning back. Zuzana had her face buried in Phil's neck, with him supporting most of her weight. She had one arm wrapped around his hips and I could see that her hand was inside the back of his pants. Her other was behind her back and she had a vice grip on Kyle's belt, her finger inside the front of his pants pulling him against her. Her skirt was pushed up to her navel, with her panties and garters totally exposed, her legs wantonly spread as both Phil and Kyle had their legs between hers. Both men were grinding her intently their hands roaming freely over her exposed ass and stomach.

Nina turned to look at me from where she was standing a few paces away with a concerned look on her face. It woke me up, and I stormed towards them, not sure what I was going to do when I got there but violence was going to be done. I could see that the enormous head of Kyle's penis was exposed, a full two inches above his belt, and with each thrust he was rubbing it against the back of her fingers. I could see the wetness from his precum there, as well as on her ass. Nina grabbed me before I could pass her and said "Miku, wait, wait." My dick was like diamonds. I let Nina take me by the hand and she led me to the couch which Kyle had placed near the wall. I sat down like a rock, and Nina glided down next to me. She grasped my hand tightly and asked intently, "Miku, you can't be mad can you? What were we just doing a minute ago? They are just having some fun and look none of them even have their pants open. We can only see Kyle but it's just because it's huge and it won't stay inside. Wow, it is really big isn't it" I looked at her, and saw how even though she was hugging my arm and pressed against me, she was laser focused on Kyle's package.

My addled brain decided that my friend worshiping a different cock than mine was an emotional problem more easily dealt with than truly processing that the current object of lust for said cock was my girlfriend. So instead I somewhat roughly took Nina's hand and put it on my lap, "I thought you said that this was a beautiful dick." She turned her blue eyes back on me and smiled, "Oh it is Miku, it's very pretty." and she reached down to unzip my pants. I smiled back and helped her, undoing my belt and opening my pants, happy to have her attention back on me. She reached above the band of my underwear and took my cock out. The feeling of her warm hands on me was amazing. "You are so messy already, Zuza wasn't joking." My dick was pretty average, but I no doubt that I come more than average. That translates to a huge amount of precum as well, which can be annoying for my underwear, but it is a convenience lubricant for sure. I was somewhat surprised that my dick was such a common object of conversation for the two of them. "Oh but it feels so nice. You are so hard Micheal, is that for me or is that because you like what you see over there?" nodding to the trio.

I looked back with her, and I had to admit it was extremely sexy. Both guys had their shirts fully unbuttoned, revealing decent physique. Neither had defined abs, but they both clearly worked out from time to time, and both had much larger pecks and arms than I did. Kyle had pulled a shoulder of Zuzana's dress down, exposing her neck which he looked to be sucking on. His large hand was gently cupping her breast in his palm, with his fingers teasing her hard nipples through the bra. She removed her face from Phil's neck and leaned back against Kyle, exposing her bra fully to Phil, who drunk in the view of her. Using her hand behind her back, she guided Kyle lower, so his thrusting cock head, which had been painting her lower back, disappeared between her ass cheeks. She pressed her covered ass against him. Phil had both of his hands on my girlfriend's waist, truly dry humping her now with his cock bouncing against her pussy through her panties. His fingers were under the black bands of her underwear and lace of the garter, and I could see him edging his thumbs closer to the nexus of her legs such that they were probably touching her neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair.

I wasn't sure how to answer her question, to be honest, as I wasn't sure which was a bigger turn on at that moment. My stomach was feeling heavy with jealousy, seeing how much my girl was enjoying what was happening to her. At the same time, the three of them looked hot as hell. Still, it was my girlfriend and I would normally be pissed to the point of insanity for her doing what she was doing, other than the fact that but my dick was currently being stroked by her best friend. My head was full of booze and coke, so god knew I wasn't in a state to be rational, but it did seem that I logically couldn't be pissed.

"What do you think?" I said as a way of answering her question, and I grabbed her behind the neck and brought her to me, kissing her passionately. She tasted like booze and cigarettes, her lips were thinner than Zuzana's, but her tongue was stronger. She thrust it deep into my mouth and I happily accepted it. After a few moments, she put her hands to my chest and pushed me backwards so she could straddle my lap. Her spread legs pushed her dress back up and she pressed her bare pussy against my cock. We continued to make out and she unbuttoned my shirt. Her hands reached down and she passionately pumped my dick, rubbing it against her slit and clit, covering me with her juices. I grasped her ass with both hands, pulling her cheeks apart and slid her against me. Her tongue probed my mouth and we both moaned. "Hey I have an idea.." and I put my hands on her shoulders and indicated I wanted her down between my legs. Her eyes lit up as she laughed she slid off my lap, kneeling in front of me.

She looked up and stroked my dick against her lips, licking her tongue against the tip, circling the head, tasting my precum. The feeling of her thick tongue on me was amazing, as was seeing this lovely girl's face next to my dick. I'd spent so much time with her in the past, but never really considered this as a possibility. "Oh was I getting in your way up there? You couldn't watch them? Now can you see better?" She moaned, and took me inside her mouth, bobbing her head up and down as she pleasured me with her hands and mouth.

I looked up and saw that the other trio was still in the same position. Phil had noticed us, and was watching intently as Nina blew me. I and made eye contact with me, looking guilty. He kind of shook his head and mouthed, "I'm sorry.. Is this OK?" I didn't answer, but put both my hands on Nina's head and guided her up and down on my shaft, pressing her down forcefully so she would take as much of it as she could.

Phil smiled, and I saw him reach out to start tweaking Zuzana's nipples while pressing himself against her twat with renewed vigor. I moaned at the sight.

Just then, there was a loud slam from the front hallway, as the final party guest apparently had stumbled from the bathroom and exited the flat. The noise roused Zuza, and she looked around. She turned her head, and saw me on the couch with her best friend gagging on my dick. Her face, which had been in a rictus of lust, changed immediately to one of rage. "MICHEAL! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" she screamed, pushing the guys away from her. She stood for a moment her hands clenched in fists at her sides, Kyle looking confused. She yelled incoherently with rage and stormed out of the kitchen and to Kyle's room, slamming the door behind her.

Nina, who had frozen with my dick in her mouth at the first sound of Zuza's voice, finally moved again sucking with all her might as she took her mouth of me with an audible slurping pop. She looked up at me, her mouth a mess of my precum and spit and said, "I think we may be in trouble Miku." Not sounding terribly concerned, she continued to stoke me and asked, "What is the plan?"

At the same time, Kyle was rapidly expatiating, "Mike, man, I'm sorry I don't know what happened. We were dancing and all fucked up, and it just sort of happened. She said you wouldn't mind as long as we kept our pants on and didn't touch her pussy or kiss her so, yeah, I figured.. I mean fuck it's been so long and she's really hot you know, and.. dude, man I'm sorry. Nina is sucking your dick though. That's pretty fucked up Mike. Weren't you setting her up with me?"

He was talking a mile a minute and it was clear that they had also done some more blow.

Nina stopped stroking my dick at that one and turned to look at him, "Oh you figured that out did you? And what, now that is off?" I could see him looking appreciatively at her exposed ass and stockings, and he must have taken in the fact that she didn't wear any panties. Her hair was disheveled, her makeup a mess, but there was no denying that she was a damned fine catch.

He reached out his hand to her, and she stood, putting her dainty palm which was covered in the mess from her sloppy blowjob, and he pulled her to him and gave her a kiss. Tentatively at first, but she pressed herself against him, her dress still hiked up. I could see her explore his lips with her tongue, and I felt yet another twinge of unfounded jealousy. Her hands roamed to his abdomen and then around his back as they continued to make out.

I couldn't believe these hornballs and as I got up and walked past them to go deal with Zuzana I said, "like how my dick tastes Kyle?"

He laughed and slapped my ass, "It's not bad I have to admit."

Nina laughed in Kyle's mouth while grabbing is hand and placing it firmly on her bare ass and said, "I agree, yes it's very nice. Now Kyle darling, we are having our first date. Please focus."

I couldn't help but laugh at that one. Phil added, "Yeah man, I hope you're not pissed at us. Not trying to take your girl, we're just going with the flow." I looked at him and scoffed when I saw he had has pants down around his ankles and was jacking off to the scene before him. His dick looked pretty average but completely hairless, despite his other body hair. Dude was probably glad that Zuzana was gone so the "keep your pants on" rule was over.

Flipping them a thumbs up sign, I sighed and steeled myself for the conversation ahead, knowing that it was going to be intense. I stood in front of Kyle's room for a moment to gather myself, and timidly knocked on the door, "Pie, can I come in?"

I waited a moment, and then decided that her silence was ascent and opened the door and entered the room. Zuzka was sitting on the bed with her back to the door. "Hey, Pie, can we talk?" When she turned around I could see that she had been crying, her makeup running down her face. I could also see that she was in the process of racking up another line. "Oh, OK, do you think that is a good idea right now?" worried that more coke would almost certainly increase the volatility of the situation.

"Keep your fucking thought to yourself you asshole cheating asshole!"

"Whoa, whoa Pie, wait calm down baby."

"No, I am not going to calm down! Fuck you!" flicking me off and then turning to snort what looked a huge line from the marble slab. I walked to her and sat next to her on the bed.

"Did I say you can sit next to me? Why don't you go and sit next to that kurva out there." Pushing me weakly and the tears started flowing again. "How could you do that to me? How could *she* do that to me?!"

"I... we... " A bit tongue tied, I didn't know how to begin. "Baby, we came back to the kitchen and you were being dry humped by two guys... I guess I just thought that we were having an orgy or something."

"We were just dancing!" she said passionately and punched me on the arm, "I wasn't sucking dicks!" she yelled.

"OK, OK, that's true, but baby... you were giving Kyle a handjob, and I don't know *what* was going on with Phil? Did you have your hand in his ass?"

"It was not a handjob, what do you mean? OK, yes, I might have accidentally felt him, but I did not know his dick would be such a big one." Her voice had lowered a bit, and I was happy to see that she was at least thinking about things and not just totally going wild. I also sensed a bit of a sense of wonder in this last comment.

I took the hand that had been in his pants, and kissed her fingers. I could definitely smell the sex on them, and found it quite erotic. I looked her in the eyes and said, "He had a big one did he?" She returned my gaze and pushed two of her fingers between my lips. I opened my mouth and she pushed them inside my hot mouth and as I ran my tongue around them.