The Dinner Pickup

Story Info
Hot wife picked up by a black dom at dinner.
5.8k words
4.36
21.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fitzur2at
fitzur2at
12 Followers

A true story where my wife and I go to drinks at Chilis, and she attracts the attention of a Black Dom who seduces her. She ends up overnight in his bed, while I get to watch and listen.

...SEDUCED AT THE BAR

It was Thursday night. It was just going to be some drinks, maybe a light dinner, at Chili's.

My 'hotwife'; 't' was dressed in one of her favorite little black dresses, a black cowl neck backless number, with spaghetti straps that tied at the shoulders, and slit thigh high on each side. A red thong, garter belt with black leopard print stockings, and black heels completed her outfit.

A little overdressed, but 't' dresses to impress, even for Chili's.

A little about 't', she's a 'Hot wife' and loves to suck and fuck; also she's a natural submissive. She has natural auburn/red hair midway down her back, a petite 5'2" frame, weighing about 100 pounds, a taut belly, and a small jiggly ass complemented by bouncy 34B tits with protruding sensitive nipples that harden and stick out when she is aroused, or cold. She has a dragon tat on her left side that starts on the side of her knee and ends circling her left nipple, and small tats on the small of her back, ass, forearm, and ankles.

We sat at one of the 'high tables' having drinks. I noticed with her legs crossed, her dress rode up, and with the slits in her dress, showed off her legs, way past the tops of her stockings.

We weren't going out 'hunting', but with the way 't' was dressed, she was drawing both, quick glances and stares from most of the males in the bar.

I noticed a tall, burly, bald Black Man checking 't' out from the bar. I saw she noticed him also, first smiling at him, then looking down, and quickly looking back at him with her head bowed, eyes raised, wetting her lips, and lightly biting her lower lip.

He noticed her looking at him and left his seat and came to our table, and announced, "My name is 'K' and I love a sexy woman with tats, mmm, lemme' see some more." I noted he didn't really ask, but demanded.

Ever submissive, a smiling 't' slid off her chair and turned sideways to 'K', raising her dress past her hip so he could see more of the tat, her garter, and the tops of her stockings.

'K', clearly pleased and admiring 't', commented, "I love the tat, and I love a sexy woman in stockings and garters, and you are one smokin' hot sexy lady, may I join you."

He pulled a chair over between 't' and I and sat facing 't'. We engaged in small talk, and when 't' would lean forward to speak or listen to 'K', the cowl neck of her dress fell forward to reveal much of her tits to his gaze.

At some point, 'K' had moved his chair closer to 't's. I could see them whispering to one another, nodding, and sometimes laughing. I heard 'K' say something like, "I'm sure it's OK", as he drew his arm around 't' and brought her to him and engaged in a kiss.

After they disengaged, I motioned with my head to 'K' to come closer to me.

I asked quietly, "If I didn't know better, I'd say you're trying to pick my wife up...man."

He responded by saying, "Oh no man, didn't mean nothing by it, sorry."

't' was listening in, I looked over to her and asked, "You OK with this...ya' know where it's going to go...right?"

't' bit her lower lip, looked at 'K', looked at me, smiled, and nodded yes.

Looking at 'K', I nodded my head, and said, "Go for it...dude."

'K' leaned back over to 't' and said, "Looks like I picked the right table tonight...didn't I...."

Her head bowed slightly down, 't', biting her lower lip, looked up at 'K' with her eyes and nodded her head yes, a few times.

'K' reached out, and pulled 't' to him, this time kissing her more passionately.

Breaking the kiss, I could see 'K' grabbing 't's hand and placing it on his crotch.

I saw 'K' whisper something in 't's ear and she nodded yes.

'K' broke his embrace with 't' and said, "Let's go to my place...for a nightcap or more."

't' jumped out of her chair with her tits bouncing as she landed, her hard erect nipples poking out of the thin material of her dress, which did not go unnoticed by 'K', myself, or most of the men in the place.

I told them, "I'll pay the tab, why don't you two go wait outside."

'K' grabbed 't' by the wrist and led her outside and around to the side of the building.

Once outside I saw them kissing, with 't's arms around 'K's neck, his large hands on her ass.

"We're out back," I said, interrupting their embrace.

"Same here," 'K' replied.

I followed behind 't' and 'K', his hand on her ass, her arm around his waist. I could see, but not hear them talking.

As we got closer to the back of the parking lot, 'K' was slowly drawing the hem of 't's dress higher and higher until his hand was squeezing her naked ass cheek.

When we reached 'K's car, he spun 't' around and gave her a French kiss, and freely groped her ass and tits through her dress, 't' her arms at her side, offered herself by arching her back and pushing her tits out.

"I would like to give her a workout if you don't mind, I have some smoke at my place to loosen her up, and then I'll really loosen her up," 'K' said after breaking the kiss, but kept rubbing his hands on her ass as he spoke.

"How about you?" 'K' asked 't'.

"I could stand a little loosening up," 't' responded with a smile.

"I can't let you take her in your car, since we just met, we'll follow you to your place, how far?" I asked 'K'.

"Understand, should take 10 or 15 minutes, " 'K' responded.

'K' released 't' and walked to get into his car.

On the drive, 't' told me that 'K' told her was a Dom, and how hot and sexy she was, he knew she wanted to fuck him, and that he was going to fuck her all night, that he put her hand on his semi erect cock at the bar.

"Maybe the largest cock I've had 9, 10, 11 inches of really thick Black Cock," she said.

I thought just her type, tall, bald, well built, with a big, thick cock, and as a bonus, Black, now she's in for a ride tonight, and I do like to watch her fuck, been a while since she's fucked a Black guy, so she's due.

...AT HIS PLACE

'K' s home was not small, not large, maybe 2500 square.

'K' showed us around his home, leading 't' by her wrist, upon reaching the large master bedroom he told her, "This is my trophy room, maybe you'd like to spend some time in here."

't' didn't say anything, just looked around the room and at the huge King size canopy style bed with big eyes, she bit her bottom lip and then licked her top lip.

"Let's get some drinks and relax, we have lots of time," 'K' said dragging a mesmerized 't' behind him down the hall to his great room, having her sit on the large couch.

't' sat and coiled her legs underneath her, her dress riding high, exposing her stocking tops and a triangle of red thong between her legs.

'K' turned on the big screen TV, and with a college basketball game on, we exchanged some small talk, followed by the typically uncomfortable silence that ensued.

't' sat alone on a large couch, 'K' and I sat in large recliners opposite the couch.

"I sat over here... cuz' I just wanted to take her in...how beautiful she looks...how submissive she looks...," 'K' stated.

't', her head bowed, her eyes raised up, her hair around her face, looked over and smiled at 'K'.

As 't' finished her drink, 'K' went and grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her up, "Let's go burn this, it's extra special...for someone special," taking a joint out of his shirt pocket.

'K' led a compliant 't' out to a covered patio, I was able to watch them as 'K' light up the joint, take a hit, and hand it over to 't', who took a long drag on it, throw her head back, and close her eyes, after a few seconds she exhaled, this was repeated several times, before 'K' butted the joint out.

'K' said something and 't' walked a few steps and embraced him around the neck, offering her puckered lips to his, K' reached down and grabbed 't's ass in his steel like grip, pulling her tight to him.

As they were kissing, I could see 'K' breaking off to say something, with 't' nodding approval, then returning to the passionate kissing.

I could see when they French kissed, their tongues explored each other's mouths.

'K' released his grip on 't's ass, moving his large hands up and down her back, then around to her front to grope her tits and tweak her nipples.

I saw 'K' hold 't's chin as the spoke, with 't' nodding her head in approval many times.

When they came back in, I stopped 'K', who directed 't' to sit on the couch, and spoke to him quietly, "I know you're gonna' fuck her, I wanna' see her get fucked, listen to her getting fucked, maybe grab some photos, and when you're done with her, bring her back to me with a load of your cum on her face."

"Sounds like you have a plan", 'K' replied, smiling.

't was watching us speak, and from the look on her face, I knew she was in her 'sub zone', and this large Black man was going to get to do anything he wanted to her. I've seen her this way before. I know she made a decision back at the bar, she was going to let him use her, and fuck her anyway he wanted.

'K' went over and sat next to 't', she looked over to me, and I nodded, she hugged 'K' and told him that "she was available if he was interested, she would be his slave for the night."

"Yeah, I definitely want this pussy...when I'm done with her tonight...she won't be the same...but she'll beg to come back for more," 'K' told us, confidently.

He got up, and told 't' to "stay there." I figured he going to get a condom.

Instead, he came back in the great room and presented 't' with a 2" wide black leather collar and chrome chain style leash, telling 't', "I told you I was a Black Dom...now you find out."

Looking up, 't' literally melted as she slid off the couch onto her knees. Her dress rode up above her hips, exposing her stocking tops and red thong. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, and put her arms behind her back, gripping one wrist with her other hand, she pushed her boobs out, causing a spaghetti strap of her dress to fall off her shoulder, exposing one of her 34B boobs to just above her nipple.

'K' slipped the collar around her neck, secured it snugly, and clipped the leash to the collar, pulling up slightly, 'K' asked, "You ready for this."

't' nodded yes.

With one hand 'K' undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and unzipped his pants.

When 't' heard the zipper being drawn down, she shifted slightly, and with eyes still closed, she opened her mouth, her tongue darting in and out.

'K' let his pants drop to the floor and pulled his semi erect cock out of his underwear, pulling the leash up slightly, he said, "Let's get started...lick that cock, slut...make my cock nice and wet...don't suck, just lick."

'K' brought 't's mouth toward his cock head, she stated licking his cock, her tongue darting rapidly in and out of her mouth, while he rubbed his cock around her face and mouth, slapping her face with his hardening cock.

"That's right...lick it...clean that Black Dick...make it ready for fucking," 'K' told 't'.

I watched as my submissive wife used her tongue to lick and tickle 'K's growing cock.

'K's cock was fully erect at around 9 or 10 inches, thick with a large head, glistening with 't's saliva, her face was moistened with her own drool, running down her chin.

K turned to me and asked, "Your slut knows how to suck COCK like a whore, right?"

I nodded yes, and K answered, "We'll see if this slut can suck REAL COCK...BLACK COCK."

'K' stepped out of his pants, and removed his underwear and shirt.

A nude 'K' turned and grabbed the back of 't's head, and commanded, "Suck it...like a Black Cock Whore."

My own erection grew watching the scene unfolding in front of me. My hot wife, now possessed by a Black Dom, was on her knees, hands behind her back, collared and preparing to suck, and no doubt fuck, the large and thick Black Cock being presented to her.

'K' pulled 't's head slightly forward to guide the large tip of his cock into her open waiting mouth and tongue.

When the large tip of 'K's cock started to pass through 't's lips and slide into her mouth, she let out a soft, "muh-aww."

Once 't' had taken the tip of 'K's cock I saw him stop and straighten up, and let out a slow groan and I knew her tongue was flicking at his cock tip inside her mouth.

"Damn...that's good," K stated.

't' bobbed her head up and down on 'K's cock, getting more and more of his cock into her mouth while, "muy...muh...glaw...," noises emitted from her throat.

Grabbing 't' head with both hands, 'K' said, "take it all...you love it...yeah...," and pulled her head onto his cock until her chin was up against his large balls. He thrust back and forth slightly withdrawing his cock, then pushing forward until his full cock was down 't's throat again.

With every thrust of his cock, 't' moaned, "muhhh...uhhh," followed by 'K's, "Uh...huh," and with every thrust of his cock in her mouth, 't's tits jiggled and bounced.

"You love this Black Cock down your throat...doncha'," with 't' nodding yes.

"I'll give you a good mouth fucking, then...cunt."

'K' grabbed the back of 't's head with one hand, and with his other hand her chin, he slid his cock into her mouth, pushing his cock in until, again, her chin was up against his balls.

As his cock slid down her throat, 't' could only utter a muffled, "muh...guhh...uhhh...."

'K' pulled his cock back out and thrust his cock in and out of 't's mouth rapidly, face fucking her, every so often stopping and slowly pushing his cock down her throat, then pulling back out to begin face fucking her again, her whole body shaking, her arms now by her side.

After ten minutes of face fucking his new slave, 'K' stopped, released his hold on 't', and stepped back, his cock glistening with her salvia.

't' rested back with her ass on her heels, but still kneeling, her mouth, chin, throat, and chest moist with her slobber.

"Time to strip you and get down to business...break your fuckin' cunt in...stand up...," K told 't' while reaching down to pick up the leash.

Once she stood up, she lowered her head as 'K' pulled the other strap off her shoulder allowing the dress to fall to her waist, and tugged the dress down to the floor. Instinctively 't' stepped out of the dress which 'K' picked up and tossed away from the couch.

Within 25 minutes of arriving, 'K' had quickly taken full control of 't', she willingly offered to be his slave for the night, got her high, groped her, collared and leashed her, made her lick his cock and balls, made her suck and deepthroat his cock, face fucked her, and now has nearly stripped her naked in front of me, to get her ready for fucking.

He used his index finger to trace the dragon tattoo that started at 't's left knee up her side and finally ended with a dragon head on her left tit, the teeth of the dragon appearing to be ready to bite her nipple.

"MMM...nice," 'K' stated.

'K' gripped 't's thong and pulled it down to her ankles, reaching down he pulled them away as 't' stepped out of them, balling the moist mess up, he tossed them onto a nearby table, telling her, "these are mine now...hands behind your head."

't' complied, totally nude except for her stockings, garter belt, and shoes, she stood before 'K' with her back to him, her eyes closed, head bowed.

"Turn slowly...don't stop until I tell you," 'K' commanded.

't' started slowing spinning around, swaying gently as she shifted on her feet.

"Nice...real nice...she is something else...I gonna' love fucking you...fucking you hard," 'K' told 't', as she spied him with her wide eyes.

"Time for your... HARD... BLACK COCK... FUCKIN'...," 'K' commanded 't' as he pulled her by her collar, her head tilted sideways as she rose.

'K' had 't' clinch her hands behind her back, turning her towards me, 'K' said, "Take a good look at her, man...I'm taking her down the hall...and she ain't ever gonna' look the same...." 't' with her head down, was panting in anticipation.

Tugging the leash slightly, 'K' said, "OK, 't'...let's go."

't' looked back at me and licked her lips before lowering her head.

...DOWN THE HALL

'K' led 't' down the hall by the leash, her ass wiggling as she followed. I noted 'K' was at least one foot taller, and 100 pounds heavier than 't'. He turned right and entered the bedroom, but stopped before 't' entered, this allowed her to give me a furtive glance, before 'K' roughly tugged her into the bedroom.

Like that, she disappeared from my sight.

Within a minute of entering the bedroom, I heard "Smack...uh...Smack...uh...Smack...uh...

'Smack...uh...." I figured that 'K' was warming 't' up by spanking her. (I learned later she asked him to spank her)

'K' started using his 9 or 10 inch cock, with a thick large head, on 't' right away.

For the next hour or so, I would hear the noises coming from 'K's dimly lit bedroom, the "buh-fwaap... buh-fwaap... buh-fwaap...," of two bodies slapping against each other while fucking. 'K's grunting, and 't' moaning, groaning, or screaming, "Huh...Unghh...UNGGGGHHHHH....Uh...Uh...Uh...Awww... Huh... Unghh...," or her throaty, "C'mon fuck me...you fuck so good...you make me cum...I love fucking your Black Cock...," amongst other mumblings.

I checked in maybe every 10 minutes or so, to take a pic or two.

The first time I peeked into the room 't' was on her back being fucked, her arms wrapped around 'K's shoulders, her hands clenched to hold him tight, her legs wrapped around his ass, her ankles clinched. 'K' was driving his hips back and forth, fucking his slut hard with his large cock. K' was talking 't' up, her head tilted slightly back, her eyes closed, mouth open with 'K's head buried next to her ear. I couldn't make out what he was saying, but her responses to each question, between moans were, "ummm...

yeah...feels so good, Black Cock in me...yeah...love your Black Cock...fuck me harder...," and so on. 'K' used his feet to 'dig' into the mattress to slam his cock into 't' harder and harder. With each powerful thrust from 'K's cock, a loud. "BUH-FWAAP...," was met with a equally loud, "UGGGHHH," from 't'.

I watched until they switched positions, as 'K' placed 't's ankles on his shoulders, her arms above her head, hands clinched, in a submissive pose. I was walking down the hall, and I could hear 't' moaning, "yeahhh...harder...fuck meee...yeahhh," and the sound of the, "buh-fwaap... buh-fwaap... buh-fwaap...," got faster and louder.

Even though I was down the hall from the bedroom, I could still hear the sound of them loudly fucking, their bodies slapping together as 'K' pumped his cock in and out of 't's cunt, her moans, and screams echoed through the house.

After some time, it quieted down for a while.

As I approached the bedroom, I could hear the familiar, "muy...muh...glaw...," sound of 't' loudly sucking cock.

Looking in the bedroom, 'K' was kneeling with his arms holding onto the bed backboard, his large cock pointing nearly straight up. 'K's slut was on her hands and knees, holding 'K's cock while her wide open mouth bobbed up and down on his salvia slathered shaft. Seeing me, a smiling 'K' moved the slut's hair to the side so I could see his glistening cock being enveloped by my wife's eager mouth. "She's getting into this," 'K' said. 'K' started pushing my wife's head down on his cock each time she lowered her wide open mouth onto his shaft, until his erect cock disappeared fully into her mouth and down her throat. 'K' held her head down for a few seconds, then pulled her head up, allowing 't' to catch her breath, gasping a quiet, "huh...huh...huh." 'K' made 't' deepthroat him 5 or 6 more times, as I watched.

While I watched, 'K' told 't' to turn around and stay on her hands and knees so he could fuck her from behind. She quickly obeyed and 't' quietly moaned, "ooohhhhhhhh," through her puckered lips as 'K' wasted no time pushing his cock fully into my wife's waiting cunt. He began slowly fucking her doggy style, each thrust into 't's cunt usually resulted in a, "Huh...Ahh" or "Fuck...yeah." 'K' started slowly and methodically stroking his cock in and out of 't's cunt, as he picked up the pace, her tits, and head bounced in unison with his powerful thrusts. 'K' grabbed 't' by the hair and pulled her head back, her mouth open, her eyes closed. I took a few more pictures as 'K' quickened the pace of his thrusts, the "buh-fwaap... buh-fwaap... buh-fwaap...," along with 't's moans getting louder and louder. As I reached the couch, 'K' was slamming his big cock in and out of 't', as she screamed, moaned, and begged loudly.

fitzur2at
fitzur2at
12 Followers
12