The Dinner Pickup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fitzur2at
fitzur2at
12 Followers

On my third venture down the hall I could hear 'K' continue his hard assault on my wife's cunt, though her moaning was quieter now, I could hear the pace was slower, "buh-fwaap...uhh... buh-fwaap...uhh... buh-fwaap...uhh...." Looking in the bedroom, 'K' was still fucking 't' doggystyle, his hands on her hips, pulling her onto his cock, her ass high in the air, her shoulders on the bed sheets, her head turned sideways, her palms making and releasing fists with each hard thrust she was receiving. Seeing me, a snearing 'K' grabbed 't's hair and pulled her straight up into a kneeling position, while impaled on his cock, "Tell him...what you told me...," he commanded 't'. "Ehhh...I love...to...fuck...Black Cock...," 't' moaned over and over. 't' was soaked with sweat, her makeup and eye shadow smeared, her hair sticking to her sweat soaked face and forehead. 'K' grabbed 't's nipples, rolling them back and forth with his thumb and index fingers, causing her to moan, "yeah...mmm...yeah." 'K' released her nipples and pushed 't' back down on the bed and began to pummel her cunt with his cock again. 't' responded by screaming, "Ughhhhh....HUH... Ughhhhh....HUH... Ughhhhh....HUH..." with each thrust. I left the bedroom and returned to the great room couch, listening to them fucking loudly.

It had been quiet for a while when I made my fourth visit to the bedroom where my wife was being used by 'K'. 't' was mounted on top of 'K', her back arched, her arms on each side of her head, and was gently rocking back and forth riding his cock. She was quietly mewing, "uhhh...uhhh...uhhh." Her sweat soaked body shone in the dim light. 'K' busied himself mauling 't' tits or squeezing and pulling her nipples.

I quickly took some pics and left the room.

After some time of quiet activity, I heard my wife screaming, "Yeah...FUCK...YEAH," followed by, "buh-fwaap... buh-fwaap... buh-fwaap...," coming from the bedroom.

I wandered down the hall for the last time and peered in.

My wife was impaled on 'K's cock as he was fucking her reverse cowgirl. He was holding 't' by her hips as he rapidly bucked his hips up and down, fucking her as hard as he could.

't's head and tits were bouncing feverishly, her hair flailing wildly.

Looking at me, 't' whined, "uhhh...uhhh...uhhh...sooo goodddd...love...fucking... his... cock...."

I took some more pics, before leaving them.

By the time I got back to the couch, I could hear 't' screaming a continuous, "UHHH...UHHH...UHHH...," and the constant, "BUH-FWAAP... BUH-FWAAP... BUH-FWAAP...," was as loud as her screams.

Within minutes it got quiet inside the bedroom.

I heard 'K' grunting loudly, "AWW...AWWW...UGHHH...Yeah...."

I heard some muffled talk, next, I heard 'K' and 't' walking down the hallway.

...BACK TO GREAT ROOM

After an hour or so of giving 't' a hard fucking, 'K' led her by the leash, back into the great room, with a load of his cum trickling off her face and onto her tits.

She was a fucking mess, her sweat mixed with 'K's, her hair and makeup messed up, hickeys and bite marks on her tits and neck, red marks on her ass, her ass written on with a black marker 'Owned by Master K'.

Leaving 't' standing in front of me, 'K' went and got himself a beer, bringing one for me.

'K', naked, sat down on the couch. 't' still collared and leashed, kneeled on the floor beside him.

"Looks like you have some cleaning to do," 'K' said to 't', who scooped cum off her tits and face, and stuck her fingers in her mouth to lick the jizz off.

When she was done, she started licking and sucking 'K's cock again.

I asked him how she was, and he answered, "fucking great."

When 't' got 'K' hard again, he indicated for her to get up on the couch.

I took photos as 'K' fucked 't' doggystyle on the couch. 't's elbows on the couch back, her knees on the seat cushions. 't' arched her back as 'K' guided his hard cock back onto her cunt.

'K's thrusts were met with 't' moaning, "huh...uhh." 'K' fucked 't' like this for 15 minutes or so, ultimately pumping his cock rapidly in and out of her wet cunt, their bodies making the loud, "buh-fwaap...buh-fwaap...buh-fwaap...," sound and 't' screaming, "Huh...Unghh...UNGGGGHHHHH," over and over.

After 15 minutes of fucking, 'K' pulled his cock out of 't's cunt, straightened up, and pushed her onto her side.

"Cmon'...sit on my cock...ride it hard...."

'K' held his cock straight up as 't', facing away from him, squatted over his cock and aligned her cunt over his erection, she rubbed his cock on her slit, and lowered herself down on his cock.

"uhh...uhhhh...UHHHHH," 't' moaned as she slid down onto all 9 inches of 'K's cock and gently undulated her hips back and forth, grinding her cunt onto his cock.

About 10 minutes, 't' was bouncing herself up and down on 'K's cock harder and faster.

"FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK...YYYYEAHHHHH...," she screamed as she had another intense orgasm, and slumped back onto 'K'.

'K' pushed 't's limp, sweat soaked body forward and grabbed her by the waist, he pumped his hips up and down, stuffing the full length of his big, thick cock into her cunt. Quickly 'K' picked up the pace, 't's body acting like a limp ragdoll, her ass and tits jiggling up and down in response to his persistent thrusts.

"uhhh...UHHH....awwww," 't's moans continuously filled the room, along with the, "squishing," sounds her cunt was making from the hard fucking it was receiving.

In less than 5 minutes, 't' screamed, "OOOOOHHH....FUCK...another one...fuck...yyyyyeah," as she came again.

As 'K' continued his assault on 't's sopping and stretched cunt, she grabbed her hard and extended nipples with her thumbs and index fingers and rolled, squeezed, and pulled on them.

It took less than 5 minutes for 't' to have another explosive orgasm.

'K' continued using her for another 10 minutes before she had yet another intense orgasm. 'K' released his grip on 't' and let her rest in his lap, with his cock still buried in her.

She leaned back and laid her limp, sweat soaked body, back onto his. Her arms on her belly, her head tilted to the side, mouth open, breathing heavy.

"Never...fucked...fucked...that way...before...yeah...good," she sighed.

...PRIVATE TIME

"We're not done...C'mon'...you're coming with me," 'K' said to 't' as he picked up the leash.

Once on her feet, 'K' looked at me.

"I'm going to have some alone time with her, I'm keeping the door closed and locked, please respect our privacy," 'K' said to me as he led 't' away by the leash, her head bowed, her hands behind her back.

In a few seconds, I heard the bedroom door close and the lock click.

It was quiet in the house for a few minutes, then I heard a muffled 'Smack...UH...Smack...UH...

Smack...UH...Smack...UH...,' that continued for a good 10 minutes. I knew 'K' was spanking 't's ass red for a second time tonight.

I quietly walked down the hallway and listened through the bedroom as "K' was finishing spanking 't'.

I heard 'K's muffled voice, followed a few seconds later by the muffled but unmistakable sound of my wife sucking his large cock, the "muy...muh...glaw...," sound her mouth would make when she would lick, tongue, and suck cock went on for another 10 minutes.

I heard 'K's muffled voice, then silence for several seconds, next I heard 't' let out a long and clear, "OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...," followed by her screaming, "YEAH...FUCK...FUCK ME...."

At first, they were quiet, but the, "buh-fwaap... buh-fwaap... buh-fwaap..." fucking sound quickly got louder and faster

I could hear 't' responding with a, "uhhh...awwww," each time 'K' thrust his hard cock into her.

After listening for a while and getting turned on by what was happening on the other side of the door, I walked back to the great room.

They continued fucking, obviously changing positions many times, as I listened from a distance. They started quietly, barely audible at first, then quickly the sounds coming from the bedroom got louder and louder as the pace of their fucking got quicker and quicker, then it would fall silent for a short period of time.

I finally dozed off listening to the hoarse moans, groans, and screams of my wife being fucked hard down the hallway in 'K's bedroom.

I woke at about four, a little disoriented by the unfamiliar surroundings. It was totally quiet in the house. I got up and walked down the hallway and saw the bedroom door was open.

I peeked in and saw 'K' sleeping on his back, his arm curled around 't' who was sound asleep curled up on her side next to him, her arm across his chest, her leg across his thigh.

I went back to the Great room and fell asleep on the couch.

I was stirred at around 5 o'clock to the, "buh-fwaap... buh-fwaap... buh-fwaap...," sound again, and 't' moaning, "yeah...yeah...fuck me...fuck me good."

They had woken up and began fucking again. They continued for another 30 minutes before it went quiet again.

...THE NEXT MORNING

I heard them coming up the hallway, 'K' was half dragging, half carrying 't', his right arm under her shoulder, his hand holding on to her tit, her hand covering his, her other arm was around 'K' shoulder.

Her head bowed down, hair covering her face. Her heels were off, and one stocking was down around her knee.

'K' dragged 't' over to the couch in front of me, he pulled her hair to draw her head up, exposing her cum covered face and tits.

"You, Sir...are an artist...what a fucking mess," I laughed.

"Thanks for the private time...she is insatiable...never said no or stop...she's a very special lady...," 'K' answered.

'K' turned 't' around and dropped her on the couch, her legs spread, one leg on the couch, the other on the floor, her arms splayed above her head.

Looking at my wife, I could see she was really messed up. Her once perfect makeup and eye shadow were missing or smeared. Cum was smeared all over her face and in her hair with excess running down onto her tits. Cum was running from each side of her swollen mouth. She had hickeys and bite marks on her neck and tits that had reddened, I knew her nipples had been abused, red from likely being twisted, pulled, bitten, and sucked on. Her cunt was wet, red, and swollen. She had red marks and bruises on her inner thighs and arms, her knees were red, and from what I could see of her ass cheeks, they were also red and bruised from the spankings.

"Rub that cum in for the ride home...don't want it all over the car," I told 't'.

't' moaned softly, but rubbed the cum into her skin, or licked off what accumulated on her fingers.

"So did you recognize her from our profile on aff last night?...," I asked 'K'.

"aff...no didn't know you were on there," 'K' answered.

"Hmm...thought it was that...what made you approach us and come on so strong?" I asked.

"When I saw her...she gave off that 'vibe'...the way she looked at me and smiled...the way she was dressed said, "come and fuck me"...the aura or essence she gave off when speaking to me...knew she was a sub right away and I knew she wanted me to fuck her...and man...did she fuck," was 'K's explanation.

If you want...give me your number and I'll text you the aff link to our profile, but I suspect I'll be changing to 'Black Men preferred or only...', " I told 'K'.

I got his number and texted the info.

"Well I'm sure she had a good time....I'll send you the pics I took...Let's get together again," I told 'K'

I collected 't's dress, shoes, and purse, telling her she doesn't get to wear anything on the ride home. I put a blanket on the rear seat of my car, and she got in and laid down, I threw a hoodie on top of her and she fell fast asleep.

When we got home, I fucked her to reclaim her. She was basically unconscious, I came on her face, and let her sleep till about 3 in the afternoon. She wasn't back to normal until Sunday afternoon.

't' hooked up with 'K' two more times, another meet at a bar and overnight at a hotel. The second time they met up, it was alone with 'K' and some of his friends for a weekend.

fitzur2at
fitzur2at
12 Followers
12