A Dirty Daddy

Story Info
Daughter joins dad in the shower.
2.1k words
4.32
56.7k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short story someone asked me to write for them, based on a fantasy of theirs.

She enjoyed it, hope you do too.

I'd just walked into the kitchen to put the kettle after a long day at work and glad it was finally Friday when I suddenly felt a kiss on my cheek as someone quickly breezed passed me.

"Bye dad, I'm just going to Hollies for a bit and will be home around 10.30pm." I heard Jenny say as she waltzed out the door.

"Oh, ok babe." I managed to say as I spun around to see the back of her dressed in a tight vest top and short denim skirt before she closed the door behind herself.

The kettle turning off brought me slowly back to my senses as my thoughts turned away from her long, shapely bare legs.

She had turned into a beautiful young woman whom I was extremely proud of but had often lately had to stop myself from looking at her gorgeous body in a way I really shouldn't have.

I shook my head and finished making my tea and headed upstairs to the master bedroom. Kicking off my shoes I sat on the bed, turning the tv on to catch up on the news of the day.

I drank my tea and decided it was time for a shower and took off my clothes, placing them in the laundry basket in the corner of the room.

Walking naked across the room I headed into the en-suite bathroom and turned on the water in the large, glass enclosed shower. I looked at my naked reflection in the heated mirror as the steam started to rise in the shower behind me. At 54 I liked to think I kept myself in reasonable shape and kept my greying beard and full head of albeit cropped hair trim and tidy since my wife and I had separated.

Stepping into the shower I felt some sense of relief as the hot water flowed over my body as I washed the day away from my skin.

As I ran my hands over my wet body my mind started to wander, wishing it were someone else's hands. Immediately my body started to react as I thought of Jen's young, shapely body and I could feel my myself getting really turned on at the thought.

I continued to lightly brush my fingers over my skin as my cock got harder and harder just at the thought of feeling her soft delicate hands upon my naked, wet body as she grasps my throbbing cock.

I closed my eyes as I continued to imagine her naked body close to mine. Her long dark hair flowing down her back, her firm, perfectly formed breasts and hard nipples glistening as the water flows over our entangled bodies.

"Fuck, yes! Come to daddy, babygirl." I said out aloud to myself as I began to thrust my cock between both of my hands.

"Oh, daddy. I thought you'd never ask," I heard from a soft, sweet voice.

My eyes flew open and I watched awestruck as she stepped naked into the shower. My mind was reeling and I tried desperately to cover myself up from her wandering eyes.

"Jenny, what the hell are you doing? You can't be in here with me!" I managed to stutter. "I thought you wasn't going to be home until later."

"But, daddy. I heard you call for me." she purred in return..."and now, i'm sooooo glad I did come home early."

"I'm sorry,baby. I shouldn't have said, or even thought that." I meekly replied.

"Shhhh, dad. I know you want your little girl, I've seen how you look at me." She said as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I want you too, daddy, I've wanted you for like ever and I want you to take me, fuck me and make me yours." She whispered into my ear.

I literally crumbled at her words and wrapped my big, strong arms around her hot little body.

Pulling her close, I looked deep into her big brown eyes and kissed her soft, luscious lips passionately. Soon our tongues were dancing in each other's mouths in perfect harmony as the water cascaded over our entwined bodies.

My firm, strong hands roamed over sexy body, exploring every single inch. I reached out and cupped her youthful breasts, fondling and massaging them, pulling on her now erect and hard nipples. The pleasure and pain flowing through her body, making her moan and groan with desire.

"Oh, fuck." I groaned as I felt her hand trace down my stomach to lightly grip my now throbbing cock with her delicate fingers. Wrapping her fingers around me, I feel her slowly and teasingly stroke me as my mouth finds one of her nipples, sucking and biting it as our desire to please each grows and grows.

"Mmmmm, daddy. That feels so nice, please don't stop touching your dirty little girl."

I'd never felt to turned on as my eager mouth latched on to her nipples as my hand traveled down her stomach to reach between her slightly parted legs, my fingers lightly brushing over her silky smooth mound as I explored every inch of her. Sliding a finger between her already wet lips, feeling her juices coating my skin as she pushed her hips forward to try to get me deeper inside as her own desire intensities.

Slowly I push my fingers further and further deep inside of her needy little pussy, feeling her gripping my fingers tightly as she moans and groans with pure pleasure. My thumb encircling her throbbing, engorged clit, my fingers fucking her tight, willing cunt brings her quickly to the edge of an orgasm:

Wanting to tease her and keep her on the edge, I slide my fingers from her cunt and push them into her mouth. Watching her tasting herself, I'm rewarded as she groans and leans forward into my mouth and I kiss her roughly to share her sweet, musky juices.

I'm now so turned on and lost in the moment I push her firmly down onto her knees. I look down into her pleading eyes as she kneels before me....like the good girl she is.

"Suck daddy's cock, babygirl!!" I order. "Suck it like the good little slut you are."

I watch as she once again takes my hard cock in her hand, her lips planting soft kisses on the tip before she runs her tongue up and down the whole length of my shaft. Her delicate hand lightly cups my full balls as she gently fondles them before opening her lips to take me into her warm, wet and willing mouth. The feeling is amazing as she slowly takes me further and deeper in her mouth and I groan withb complete and utter desire as she continues to suck and lick every single inch of me. it

"Fuck yessss, baby." I growled "That feels soooo fucking good."

I look down and watch, mesmerised as Jenny continues to take me in her wanton mouth as she tries to get me even deeper.

My intense desire to take control drives me to grasp her head on both sides and start to set the pace. I start to slowly fuck her pretty little mouth as she looks up deep into my eyes, the desire to please her dirty daddy clearly seen within them.

"That's a good girl." I whisper. "just relax baby and let daddy take what's his."

A little nod from her encourages me to pick up the pace, pushing myself further and deeper inside her talented mouth until I finally thrust hard and fast and the whole length of my shaft slides down the back of her throat. Holding her head tightly, I savour the moment briefly before sliding sliding myself slowly back out to let her catch you breath before repeating the thrusts, over and over again... and urging taking what's mine.

The water continues to flow over our now sweaty bodies as I feel my own orgasm slowing building to the surface. I slow my pace down, not wanting to cum yet, the need and desire to feel my cock inside her tight, young cunt too strong.

I pull out my cock from her mouth and help get Jenny get back to her feet.

"That was fucking amazing, baby!" I softly whisper as she smiles shyly at me. "And now, it's your turn," I growled once again as I spun her around and pushed her firmly up against the shower wall. Her hands reached out in front of her to hold herself steady on the cool, wet tiles. I smile as she obediently arches her back slightly towards me and opens her legs wider, exposing herself fully to me...willing me and urging me on to take her, fuck, her and claim her as my own little fucktoy.

I'm so turned on now as I grasp my cock in my hand and guide it between her spread legs, feeling the head nudge against her open, puffy lips. Sliding my shaft in between her folds I coat myself with her creamy juices, as the head of my cock massages her clit.

"Fuck me, please," she whimpers. "Please, daddy. I need you to fuck your little girl, now."

I raise my hand and slap down hard in her arse. the sound of WHACK...WHACK echos over the noise of the shower as I strike down firmly on each cheek, leaving my mark upon them.

"Fuck me, please...what?" I ask sternly, grasping her long hair once again to turn her head to look back at me.

"Fuck. Me. Please....Sir," She whispers softly.

"That's better!!" I reply in a harsh tone and thrust myself deep inside her cunt until I'm fully buried deep inside. I hold myself there for a moment, savouring the feeling of her warm, wet depths, before starting to slowly fuck her pussy at first before picking up the pace, thrusting myself inside, harder and faster with every stroke.

I look down between our bodes and I watch my glistening cock pounding her slick, tight cunt over and over. Our moans of passion and desire getting louder and louder, the smell of sex all around us.

Reaching around I fondle and grope her tits, roughly. Finding her erect nipple, I pull and twist on it with every long, deep thrust I make.

I can sense our orgasms quickly approaching as our legs start to tremble and shake.

I feel her body pushing back onto me as I thrust over into her and over again, trying to get even deeper inside as her body starts to succumb to the passion. Our bodies in perfect rhythm as we fuck each other, the feeling incredible as our wants, needs and desires are finally fulfilled.

"Cum for me baby...cum for daddy!! Come all over my cock as I fill you with my own desire." I groan.

I feel her whole body tense and a loud moan and then a loud scream of passion escapes her pretty mouth as an explosive orgasm washes over her entire body.

Ohhhhhh god!!!" She cries out. "I'm cumming, daddy!! "Fuck yes, please fill my tight little cunt with all your seed!"

"Fuuccckkkkk!!!" I growl as I feel her grip my cock even tighter as her juices wash all over me.

My legs trembled and I held onto her tightly as my own orgasm exploded from the head of my cock and spurt after spurt of my desire coated every inch of her warm depths.

"Oh baby! Fuck, yessss! Daddy is filling his little cum slut." I growled.

My cock was still fucking her hard and fast as she met my every thrust to milk me dry, wanting to feel every single last drop of my hot, sticky cum deep inside herself.

We finally slowly start to calm down as the water continues to wash over our sweaty bodies, looking deep into each other's eyes as we softly kiss each...just savouring the moment and the afterglow.

"That's was amazing, baby." I finally say as I wrap my strong arms around her, holding her tightly.

"Now, what do you say?" I ask as a smile forms on my lips.

Jenny looks deep into my eyes as she shyly whispers..."Thank you, sir."

"Such a good girl,"I replied "Now get back down on your knees and clean daddy up and show me how much of a good, little girl you really are."

I watched and smiled as Jenny dutifully took my still half erect cock in to her mouth as she cleaned our combined juices of it.

"Your training to be daddy's little, cumslut has just begun," I groaned...just as I felt my entire cock being swallowed down her throat.