All Comments on 'A Dirty Daddy'

by wantingtoshare_

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hate it. It's not really a story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great little story. I enjoyed it and and wish someone would write about some of my daddy fantasies too.

Hint, hint…

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Hollies" is NOT the possessive form of Holly. Holly's... hope that helps. Also, you have no idea how to write dialogue and punctuate it correctly. Hint: don't put a period at the end of the spoken dialogue, then start a NEW sentence to finish it. You learn that in elementary school. If you're really '54' (fifty-four) as you claim, you either forgot everything you ever learned, or your parents shouldn't have had to pay school tax for an education that lacking. And all those countless mistakes, in a story this short? Maybe go back and take a remedial English class?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Save for typos/spelling, grammatical (only a couple) and the wonton cry of "Please Proof Read,) this would have garnered a 5, as is, only a four ( 4 ).

Really well thought out and timed. Kept us hanging until almost the end . . . Would she become his bed-mat, lover and life partner, or would get take the path chosen?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, keep it up! But you really need to write the second part to "A Daddy's Dream Comes True ", don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5 Stars!! Please write more chapters. It's only Friday evening. They have all weekend for fucking babygirl's brains out as well as making sweet, tender love to her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Cunt" is the nastiest word to call a woman's vulva. "pussy" is the sexiest. Maybe you're a Brit, and I'm American and maybe that's it, but I don't think so. I'd stay with "pussy".

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

'Cunt' is fine. Depends on the type of sex you are having. If it's filthy, dirty sex, I'd be saying cunt, bitch, fuck, shit; the filthier the better. I'm Aussie though. We call our mates cunts as a term of endearment. Go the cunt I say.

AphroditestoesAphroditestoes11 months ago

Great use of cunt love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwantingtoshare_@wantingtoshare_
Just another straight male wanting to share and act out his fantasies and desires.