A Dirty Little Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
My own personal fantasy... very rough. Includes bondage CNC
1.3k words
4.08
20.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent over and spread open my ass cheeks. I tried not to think about what was coming next, which was hard because you can never really get past it when a man is inside your ass (you can try, if you like) -- but I knew that I had to do this before he came. I couldn't afford to have him think about anything other than fucking my asshole, or something else equally as filthy. I closed my eyes and let out a breath. It wouldn't take long until he got started -- he liked to start slow -- and then I would be able to relax, finally. If only the pain in my ass would go away. The first time was always the hardest, especially since I wasn't sure exactly what would happen after.

Maybe the man would want to move on, maybe he'd stay longer. But I didn't want to wait around for that either. I would just come whenever he did, with no hesitation at all. My body craved his touch so much I could taste it, feel it, every little detail. I wanted him to fuck me raw and leave nothing but an imprint on my inner thigh; I wanted to have his semen splattered across the sheets and the rug, so I could remember this night forever. I imagined the man's fingers running through my hair and my back arching off the bed as he fucked me senseless; his mouth pressed firmly against my neck while I bit down on his shoulder blade while he fucked me from behind.

I heard my own screams echoing up and down the stairwell and into the hallway until I couldn't hear anything else anymore.

I wanted him to carry me outside, into the street, and fuck me with his face buried between my breasts, his tongue lapping eagerly at my nipples. Then I imagined him shoving me hard against a tree. I wanted people to see me being used like this, to look at us, and then laugh. It made me feel powerful, invincible, and desirable. So many times I had fantasized about it, imagining myself on display, in the streets, in a hotel lobby, in front of crowds, but none of it happened. I hadn't been able to imagine the humiliation of actually having someone walk up to me and watch me. Of course there were other reasons why I couldn't imagine it happening - it would be dangerous of course. but maybe that would just make it more exciting. Maybe that was the point. Maybe it would be thrilling for people to see me helpless, desperate to please. See me being a slut. Begging to be degraded. Fuckin' begging. To know that I belonged to some asshole.

I didn't need him to tell me that, though.

It was obvious in the way I was feeling now, the throbbing in my clit and the way my stomach clenched and heaved when he moved inside me. I just wanted the whole world to see. The whole damn country, if possible. To be a part of it. To experience my own pleasure and degradation. I felt my stomach begin to tighten again. I didn't know if the pressure was going to hurt later or not. He didn't stop moving inside me yet. I hoped I wouldn't cum before the end of it, because I wasn't sure I could bear being tied to my chair any longer. He moved harder, faster, and then he pulled out and stood over me for a moment. He stroked his cock rapidly. I closed my eyes and waited for him to fuck me again, but he didn't. Instead I heard him grunt slightly, his cock twitching, his hand still wrapped around it. Finally, he came. A stream shot all over my ass, me and I felt the warm wetness run over my thighs, making me shiver. He stepped toward me and wiped his cum onto my tight little pussy. I reached for him and he slapped my hands away. I was too stunned to react, too numb to protest.

"Don't touch," he said savagely, "You're disgusting." He looked down at me, almost disappointed. "please!" I begged. Still tied to the chair, I waved my ass in the air, hoping he would notice the wet streaks.

He turned his head and spat at me instead. "Fuck off," he spat "you're such a dirty whore, covered in my cum." I didn't say anything. All I did was shake my ass in the air again and smile at him, like some kind of pathetic animal.

"Oh, you little toy. You want more? I've got an idea" he laughed coldly "maybe you should beg for more", he grinned, "I'm gonna fuck you till you beg to be taken care of."

"Yes daddy, please!" I shook my ass frantically and he grabbed me roughly, forcing me back onto the chair, pressing me tightly against it.

He held his cock against my pussy, teasing me and pushing me forward, and I moaned loudly. He pushed himself inside me, slowly, and I cried out in pain. He stopped and looked down at me, smirking. "You're so fucking needy, aren't you?" he asked. I nodded, unable to speak. He pushed himself deeper inside me, and I screamed. He kept pushing, slamming me against the chair as he fucked me with increasing speed. It was impossible to keep track of what was going on, how much my legs hurt, or where I was - all I could focus on was him.

"Yes", I sobbed, as I tried to pull back on his shoulders, but I was pinned too tightly. "God! God, yes!" He pounded me faster, and suddenly it felt like he was ripping me apart, pounding in and out, faster and faster, faster and faster. I whimpered and screamed and begged him to fuck me. Just like that, he pulled out and leaned forward, holding me down. His face filled with rage. "Why are you crying!?" he yelled, his voice hoarse, his cock dripping.

"Didn't I fucking tell you to beg to be taken care of? I've done a lot of work here, little whore. Why don't you do something useful for once?"

I continued screaming and crying, tears rolling down my cheeks. It felt good to cry, and it made me feel less scared. I knew he hated me, but I still cared so much that I couldn't help it. He shoved his cock back inside me, and I screamed louder. Finally, i felt him begin to cum again, filling my pussy and pulling me close, holding my hips in place with one arm while the other ran through my hair, gripping it tightly in his fist. I arched my back upwards as I began to come, screaming, and he grunted, his cock jerking inside me as he came, too. he picked me up, still tied to the chair. It was easy, im a petite girl, barely 5 foot tall, but he was large, muscular and extremely strong. He carried me out of the room, chair and all, towards the front door.

I squirmed and panicked as he walked, fighting to get out of his grip, but he was too strong. He opened the door and walked outside. I struggled to look around me. We were standing on the sidewalk in front of the house, but there was nobody here. Where was everybody?, I thought. Then he put me down on the curb still naked and tied to the chair, cum dripping out of my pussy. i couldnt move, I couldn't breathe, the fear was overwhelming. I looked up and saw a woman walking down the sidewalk with her dog, laughing quietly to herself, and I wanted to scream and shout that this wasn't real, that it was just a dream, but of course I couldn't. He turned towards me, and spat in my face "good luck, whore" He laughed, then disappeared inside the house.