A Dirty Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to shoot your hot cum all over my face, do you? You dirty little boy."

We were both moaning now, only I was not faking it. I was frantically working my way towards another orgasm with my Gran.

"I want to spunk on you and make a mess of your face and hair. I want you to taste my spunk as it lands on your lips." I snarled.

"Let me suck on that big cock of yours. I'll make you fucking cum."

She recommenced the fake slurping down the line.

"Oh, Bobby you stud. Shoot your cum on me. Give it to me baby I want it. I want it all. That's it baby. Wank that big hard cock in my face. I'm such a dirty old slut. I'm fingering my sloppy cunt as you wank for me. Lets cum together."

The filthier her words, the hard i wanked. I sobbed down the phone line. I wanted to scream out loud, but I dare not let mum hear.

"Here it comes, here it comes." I growled.

Once again i came on the floor. It was going everywhere. I was acutely aware that I would need to clean that up, but right now I could care less.

"Oh, Bobby your cum tastes so good. Let me clean you up and lick up all that hot sperm."

She was making a sound like she was sucking it off her fingers. I stood there, naked shivering and spent. I had come, now should I come clean?

"I came too, as you were shooting your spunk. I was fingering my clit so hard. I was so horny, I needed that" She said. Playing the role to perfection.

"Me too." i said slowly.

I weighed up my options. i don't think I was standing there for that long. But she was obviously used to men hanging up once they had shot their load.

"You still there lover?" She asked.

"Yes, yes i am." I replied.

"OK." She said, seemingly unsure how to proceed. "What do we do now?"

"Let's talk for a bit."

"OK stud." She purred.

I surprised myself. I was still feeling horny, despite spilling my seed all across the carpet.

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked.

"I want to talk about you,About how much I fancy you. I want to talk about how I want to fuck you."

"You fucked me good Bobby, and you can do it anytime you want to. You just have to call me here. Look out for the name Bunty. I love having your big hard cock up my cunt. You make this dirty old granny really horny."

"That's not what I mean." I said sternly.

An idea was forming. It was one that I had mulled over in the last few days.

She was going to be mad. Really mad. But then, the upshot was, she was already mad at me. And more importantly, there was no one she could tell.

"My names not Robert." I said. "It's Kenny."

"Kenny." She repeated.

"Yes Kenny, Kenny Thompson."

There was silence, but she had not hung up. Not yet, at least. I remembered that I had not been so brave when we were face to face. But, right here, right now, for a moment at least, I had the upper hand.

Then the line went dead.

12