A Discovery in the Basement Ch. 02

Story Info
The truth will set you free.
1.3k words
4.22
757
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom called out again, "Bobby, are you coming?"

I walked to the foot of the stairs, and called up, "what's up Mom?"

"I could see I embarrassed you by revealing your secret so I'll make it up to you by telling you something about me. What would you like to know?"

I thought about the best way to ask it as I walked up the stairs and then by the time I reached her doorway I figured direct would be best.

"Mom, can you tell me about Porsche?"

The blood drained away from her face for a moment before she answered, "I'm not sure what you mean."

"Mom, you told me you would tell me the truth. Tell me about Porsche!"

"Fine. I'll tell you everything. When I was 14 my parents, your grandparents, were killed in a car accident. I was lost for two years. My life was shattered. Then one day I decided it was time to get back on track. I finished high school and got into a great college and was finally in a good place. I went out with my friend Rhonda to celebrate the acceptance and had a few drinks. I don't know what happened after that but I woke up naked on her couch. A month later I found out I was pregnant. Don't get me wrong, I'm blessed to have Stephanie and you as my children, but I didn't know what to do. Rhonda had done a few porn shots to make some money for college so I figured why not do the same thing? It wasn't like I had to worry about getting pregnant."

"So you did porn for the money?," I asked.

"Why else would you do it? Of course it was for the money. At first anyway. But then I started enjoying it. Not the shoots really, but the friends I made. Rhonda introduced me to her fiancé John. Oh you probably know him as Luthor Carbide. We shot a video a week before I had Stephanie. My milk had come in and we shot a video where I..." She blushed and paused for a moment before continuing, "I filmed a milky titfuck with him."

Unconsciously I began rubbing my cock through my pants as I listened to her describe how she let him suck her tits and then spit the milk back into her cleavage, She recounted how when he finally came the force of it was so strong that when she sneezed the next morning semen came out of her nose.

By that point my cock was about to burst out of my pants. Mom looked at it and smiled before continuing.

"John and I shot another video after Steph was born. The director wanted full intercourse this time. The plan was for him to pull out just as he was about to cum and then I would give him a titfuck blowjob to finish him off. But I guess Rhonda had talked to him about it the night before and he was so excited that he came much faster than he expected to. The video was never released in full but they used a clip of it for a porn documentary."

I told her about the box with the album and the tapes that Timmy and I watched yesterday. She had a distant gaze and then said, "You look a lot like him you know." Glancing down, she added, "And what else did you get from him?"

She sat down on the bed and patted the spot next to it. I sat down and she unbuttoned her blouse exposing a pink bra straining to contain her massive tits. I stared in awe at more than a foot of cleavage right in front of me.

"How about you take this Porsche for a ride?"

She didn't have to ask twice. I tore my shirt and pants off. Mom reached over and pulled my underwear down. My exposed cock bounced straight up and caught her on the chin leaving a trail of precum behind. She wiped it off with a finger and then licked it clean.

She undid her bra and let it fall to the ground. I was speechless. Her breasts were magnificent. They nearly covered her entire torso. Mom gave me a naughty smile and said, "They're a lot bigger than they were back then. I gained a lot of weight but luckily a lot of it went to my girls." I was already big when I was pregnant with Steph in those shoots but between breastfeeding the two of you and the weight gain, I went up 6 cups."

"How big are they now?," I stammered.

"Why don't you pick up my bra and find out?"

I read the tag twice to make sure I saw it correctly. 42R. I didn't even know that size was possible. She lifted her breasts up and began licking her nipples. I was hypnotized. Mom leaned over me and her huge tits swung seductively over my chest. I leaned forward and looked up and felt their soft weight sliding over my face. She pushed me down and slid down my body until her mouth was just inches from my cock.

She squeezed the plum-sized head and then licked the bead of precum that was forced out. She began to stroke the full length of my ebony pole in her hand and rubbed the head against her left nipple smearing precum across it. She dropped my cock, picked up her breast, raised it to her mouth and then licked my spooge. I had to hold back from cumming immediately.

She then laid back and cradled her huge tits and said, "Think you're ready to drive stick?"

I climbed on top of her fat belly and squeezed my club down between her breasts. She brought her palm up and scooped some of the dripping precum and used it to lube up her cleavage as I rocked back and forth. She told me to hold steady as she slowly moved her breasts up and down enveloping my footlong cock in her soft flesh. I watched as the head would disappear and reappear. She stuck out her tongue and licked it on the downstroke. Each lick made me feel like I was about to come but somehow I managed to hold out. It was an incredible feeling.

"Do you like that baby? Maybe next time I'll let you put your big cock inside me and let you pump me full of your cum. Would you like that? Would you like to get me pregnant? I bet you'd love to see how much bigger my breasts would get when the milk comes in."

Mom guessed my kink correctly. My cock lurched. I wanted to cum inside of her and fill her womb with my thick batter. To fill her and impregnate her. I couldn't hold back any longer. "Oh shit, mom... Here I cum!" I warned her.

"Oh yes Bobby! I want you to coat my tits!" She begged.

My balls swelled to the size of apricots and my cock head felt like it was about to explode when the first shot fired out. It was so forceful that it completely cleared the bed. She leaned up and grabbed my enormous cock as it continued to fire. She aimed it and took a handful of shots against each nipple and before letting it fall back into her cleavage. Creamy cum gushed out of my cock and pooled in her cleavage. She pushed her arms together and let it collect as my cock kept on firing jet after jet all over Mom's massive breasts. When I finally finished, I looked down at her. Mom's tits were completely plastered in white cum. It looked so good against her chocolate brown skin.

I collapsed onto the bed. I felt like I had just run a marathon.

"So much cum!" she squealed as she climbed on top of me and smeared my chest and face with my jizz. "Looks like we both need a shower. Care to join me?," she added with a mischievous grin.