All Comments on 'A Dish Best Served Cold'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 154 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not PC

This dude needs some sensitivity training. Plus, there were no dishes involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I Loved It

No pussies or cucks here. Crush the bitch and her lover boy. Brilliant!

The best part is.....No bodies.

And the cuck and PC crowd can go fuck themselves.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Crushed

I was expecting reconciliation. The ending crushed those hopes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I like this

This opens up a new style of story. Instead of B(urn) T(he) B(itch), there can now be C(rush) T(he) C(unt) stories. This opens up a whole new group of possibilities. I like it.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Awesome story

Probably one of the best BTB flash stories. Not much of a plot but the intensity is worth it.

You should probably try your hand in this but with a more elaborate plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I Don't Understand Some People

They want to piss and moan and groan about a victimized husband becoming violent when he finds out the level to which his wife and lovers are willing to go to cuckold a loving husband. But those same morons will accept a wife and her lover(s) barbaric treatment of an innocent husband who is then raped again by the wife's pimp who sits in authority as the divorce court judge.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Complete Garbage

Honestly this story just makes me want to throw-up,seriously so many ideas come to mind of how this could have been written and phrases like "The Best Revenge is a Life Well Lived" or "Kick Her Ass To The Curb" could be used,but no the writer used Sadistic Ideas to have the Husband character have his Wife and Lover crushed in a car crusher.

Honestly when I say this story is complete garbage is right on the money,learn to write better stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Kept Telling Myself

It's all fantasy, it's all fantasy. Not my type of revenge fantasy but then, I'm a peace loving spouce. Well, actually a piece loving spouse who wouldn't like to share so who knows what I might do in that situation.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good stuff

Any bitch that bad deserves whatever. Can't imagine how he is going to explain it though.

moblanemoblaneover 4 years ago
This is not a horror story

However the wife is a monster and I can relate to the husband! You could never see the validity in this until you have been abused by a selfish slut who wanted a big wedding and a nice house.... AND A FAITHFUL HUSBAND! Then, does this kind of thing with the ever-present threat hanging over the husband's head that the 'family court' will,in the event of divorce, take all of his money and possessions and side with this worthless tramp! I would support this as a routine punishment for selfish slut wives, and their choice of aduterous bastard!

enjoyable, and humourous story, well done, thank You 5 *****

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Wasted a good car on slut and lover? Well is time for it to move on

As 26thnc said I was crushed by the way you wrote

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
That escalated quickly.

What did she think her husband would do when he found out about her dogging all the fellows in the park?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry, I have to go

I have another pressing engagement.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
I’m sorry

I’m so sorry old RodentMike was so offended after reading this story. After looking at his favorites, I’m not surprised at all. I guess this great story would have offended an incest loving twink like Rodent.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

She fucks the seventh fleet (who knows how long she was at it) and wants to talk about it? I love how delusional these cheaters get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

FINALLY A STORY WHERE A HUSBAND DEALS WITH HIS CHEATING SLUT WIFE AND IS NOT TURNED ON BY HER FUCKING OTHER ME.....AND HIS REASONING IS SOUND.....5 STARS FOR THE HUSBAND

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

Finally! Nice to have a story about a English man with balls!

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Excellent ending for the cheating skanky "wife"! Way to go Hubby!

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

A good story. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sick product of a sick mind. No wonder the scum BTB trolls and women haters love it. Stories like this just encourage domestic violence and violence against women. You really a sad lot of shits.

SouthdownSouthdownover 2 years ago
a bit harsh

Anonymous 09/03/21 is probably a nice person BUT SO BADLY DAMAGED by all this woke leftwing P.C. crap that they can't see who the 'violent character' really is. The skanky bitch getting what she deserves is a great thing and helps to compensate for all the tales of selfish cheating sluts who screw their boyfriends then screw their family by stealing the home and money from their husband and kids while continuing to screw their 'boyfriend' at the expense of their family. Too many 'wives' get away with major abuse and seeing at least one get 'crushed' is a heartwarming change.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

Another deranged BTB story. The violence is so gross that I think the the author needs counselling. Violence is never the answer. 2 stars.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Biker, must not be one of those bikers, I think the author is having his fun with us. He’s not being serious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Contrary to the soy boi below. Violence may be the answer, and it often is, depending on the circumstances. Passivity and "meaningful conversations" are seldom "the answer". BTW, women initiate most domestic violence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No problem, he can always get a new Golf.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A tale of extreme punishment. Not a lot of thought gone into this, the characters were not built upon, only the retribution.

It made light reading in a perverse way

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

I hope your other 265 stories aren't this ridiculously bad.

I did enjoy the last line, but you obviously just felt the need to make a bad story, with worthless characters and see what you hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nah! 1 star

Lngisland2txLngisland2txalmost 2 years ago

If you write any novels please let me know.

Brian

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

BTB at it's best!

ronfawronfawover 1 year ago

Unfortunately I can relate to the characters emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are so creative with the husband's character, but the wife is just a simple slut. I think you could do a lot more with her as well. Yes I am a little disappointed, but life drags on, and looking back is easier than looking ahead. You did really well in all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How about finishing the damn story.. 0 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, the cheat slut wife will never cheat again the the wanker Simon will never fuck another guy wife again that's for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would characterize wife's and Simon's demise as ... livin'' in the nest that they built ... and wife having her head in her anus when husband told her about his cheating wife story. Thinking herself much more clever than her husband, she outwitted herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He told her what he was going to do. Like most women, she thought she was smarter than her husband ... and other men as well ...

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Amazing read so short and beautifully written in such a clear way so to the point, loved it

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[04.02.23]

A short, sharp, shot!

11/10!!!!!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

"I'll be fucking crushed without it ..." - hahaha, made the whole story.

timrivtimrivabout 1 year ago

Murder two people because they cheated. Hubby is sadistic sociopath. Need to spend his life in prison being butt fucked.

Helen1899Helen189912 months ago

Hate cheaters, but murder is not the answer, sorry it's well written, but it wasn't for me

kirei8kirei811 months ago

Nice story. A good fun fantasy read. Does anyone else think timriv is a fake moralist?

Rbtctrl1957Rbtctrl195711 months ago

I didn't hear anyone say they were murdered...teehee

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A little too far over the top.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHG9 months ago

Great story... they got exactly what they deserved.. loved it

parenthesisparenthesis9 months ago

A wee bit extreme...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

How will he explain her disappearance, especially if Cynthia reveals a motive for him taking revenge?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yeah! 5 stars.

I hope your other 265 stories are this deliciously good.

Ken in Texas

PondLife2023PondLife20237 months ago

Now that’s revenge!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sorry, infidelity is not a capital offense. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well, having suffered through it, IT SHOULD BE!!!!!

fishgetterfishgetter4 months ago

Second reading and STILL a 5* performance. This is the way Karma works, as it should for one who so blatantly went off the world of decency. She should have just had an affair and left it at that, she may well have survived. Guess it was too good to pass up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not much of a story. No plan on how the two cheaters missing will be handled. I know it's fiction but still not much of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

not everthing has a great ending and some endings are like that teamster union boss who disappeared with no trace. This is these two.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.

SIMILAR Stories