All Comments on 'A Dish Best Served Cold'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 154 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

not everthing has a great ending and some endings are like that teamster union boss who disappeared with no trace. This is these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not much of a story. No plan on how the two cheaters missing will be handled. I know it's fiction but still not much of a story.

fishgetterfishgetter4 months ago

Second reading and STILL a 5* performance. This is the way Karma works, as it should for one who so blatantly went off the world of decency. She should have just had an affair and left it at that, she may well have survived. Guess it was too good to pass up.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well, having suffered through it, IT SHOULD BE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sorry, infidelity is not a capital offense. 1*

PondLife2023PondLife20237 months ago

Now that’s revenge!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yeah! 5 stars.

I hope your other 265 stories are this deliciously good.

Ken in Texas

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

How will he explain her disappearance, especially if Cynthia reveals a motive for him taking revenge?

parenthesisparenthesis9 months ago

A wee bit extreme...

IFAFILHGIFAFILHG9 months ago

Great story... they got exactly what they deserved.. loved it

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A little too far over the top.

Rbtctrl1957Rbtctrl195711 months ago

I didn't hear anyone say they were murdered...teehee

kirei8kirei811 months ago

Nice story. A good fun fantasy read. Does anyone else think timriv is a fake moralist?

Helen1899Helen189912 months ago

Hate cheaters, but murder is not the answer, sorry it's well written, but it wasn't for me

timrivtimrivabout 1 year ago

Murder two people because they cheated. Hubby is sadistic sociopath. Need to spend his life in prison being butt fucked.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

"I'll be fucking crushed without it ..." - hahaha, made the whole story.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[04.02.23]

A short, sharp, shot!

11/10!!!!!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Amazing read so short and beautifully written in such a clear way so to the point, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He told her what he was going to do. Like most women, she thought she was smarter than her husband ... and other men as well ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would characterize wife's and Simon's demise as ... livin'' in the nest that they built ... and wife having her head in her anus when husband told her about his cheating wife story. Thinking herself much more clever than her husband, she outwitted herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, the cheat slut wife will never cheat again the the wanker Simon will never fuck another guy wife again that's for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How about finishing the damn story.. 0 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are so creative with the husband's character, but the wife is just a simple slut. I think you could do a lot more with her as well. Yes I am a little disappointed, but life drags on, and looking back is easier than looking ahead. You did really well in all.

ronfawronfawover 1 year ago

Unfortunately I can relate to the characters emotions.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

BTB at it's best!

Lngisland2txLngisland2txalmost 2 years ago

If you write any novels please let me know.

Brian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nah! 1 star

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

I hope your other 265 stories aren't this ridiculously bad.

I did enjoy the last line, but you obviously just felt the need to make a bad story, with worthless characters and see what you hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A tale of extreme punishment. Not a lot of thought gone into this, the characters were not built upon, only the retribution.

It made light reading in a perverse way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No problem, he can always get a new Golf.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Contrary to the soy boi below. Violence may be the answer, and it often is, depending on the circumstances. Passivity and "meaningful conversations" are seldom "the answer". BTW, women initiate most domestic violence.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Biker, must not be one of those bikers, I think the author is having his fun with us. He’s not being serious.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

Another deranged BTB story. The violence is so gross that I think the the author needs counselling. Violence is never the answer. 2 stars.

SouthdownSouthdownover 2 years ago
a bit harsh

Anonymous 09/03/21 is probably a nice person BUT SO BADLY DAMAGED by all this woke leftwing P.C. crap that they can't see who the 'violent character' really is. The skanky bitch getting what she deserves is a great thing and helps to compensate for all the tales of selfish cheating sluts who screw their boyfriends then screw their family by stealing the home and money from their husband and kids while continuing to screw their 'boyfriend' at the expense of their family. Too many 'wives' get away with major abuse and seeing at least one get 'crushed' is a heartwarming change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sick product of a sick mind. No wonder the scum BTB trolls and women haters love it. Stories like this just encourage domestic violence and violence against women. You really a sad lot of shits.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

A good story. AAAA++++

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Excellent ending for the cheating skanky "wife"! Way to go Hubby!

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

Finally! Nice to have a story about a English man with balls!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

FINALLY A STORY WHERE A HUSBAND DEALS WITH HIS CHEATING SLUT WIFE AND IS NOT TURNED ON BY HER FUCKING OTHER ME.....AND HIS REASONING IS SOUND.....5 STARS FOR THE HUSBAND

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

She fucks the seventh fleet (who knows how long she was at it) and wants to talk about it? I love how delusional these cheaters get.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
I’m sorry

I’m so sorry old RodentMike was so offended after reading this story. After looking at his favorites, I’m not surprised at all. I guess this great story would have offended an incest loving twink like Rodent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry, I have to go

I have another pressing engagement.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
That escalated quickly.

What did she think her husband would do when he found out about her dogging all the fellows in the park?

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Wasted a good car on slut and lover? Well is time for it to move on

As 26thnc said I was crushed by the way you wrote

moblanemoblaneover 4 years ago
This is not a horror story

However the wife is a monster and I can relate to the husband! You could never see the validity in this until you have been abused by a selfish slut who wanted a big wedding and a nice house.... AND A FAITHFUL HUSBAND! Then, does this kind of thing with the ever-present threat hanging over the husband's head that the 'family court' will,in the event of divorce, take all of his money and possessions and side with this worthless tramp! I would support this as a routine punishment for selfish slut wives, and their choice of aduterous bastard!

enjoyable, and humourous story, well done, thank You 5 *****

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good stuff

Any bitch that bad deserves whatever. Can't imagine how he is going to explain it though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Kept Telling Myself

It's all fantasy, it's all fantasy. Not my type of revenge fantasy but then, I'm a peace loving spouce. Well, actually a piece loving spouse who wouldn't like to share so who knows what I might do in that situation.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Complete Garbage

Honestly this story just makes me want to throw-up,seriously so many ideas come to mind of how this could have been written and phrases like "The Best Revenge is a Life Well Lived" or "Kick Her Ass To The Curb" could be used,but no the writer used Sadistic Ideas to have the Husband character have his Wife and Lover crushed in a car crusher.

Honestly when I say this story is complete garbage is right on the money,learn to write better stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I Don't Understand Some People

They want to piss and moan and groan about a victimized husband becoming violent when he finds out the level to which his wife and lovers are willing to go to cuckold a loving husband. But those same morons will accept a wife and her lover(s) barbaric treatment of an innocent husband who is then raped again by the wife's pimp who sits in authority as the divorce court judge.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Awesome story

Probably one of the best BTB flash stories. Not much of a plot but the intensity is worth it.

You should probably try your hand in this but with a more elaborate plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I like this

This opens up a new style of story. Instead of B(urn) T(he) B(itch), there can now be C(rush) T(he) C(unt) stories. This opens up a whole new group of possibilities. I like it.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Crushed

I was expecting reconciliation. The ending crushed those hopes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I Loved It

No pussies or cucks here. Crush the bitch and her lover boy. Brilliant!

The best part is.....No bodies.

And the cuck and PC crowd can go fuck themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not PC

This dude needs some sensitivity training. Plus, there were no dishes involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I don't advocate violence but it is true that in most divorces the man gets royally fucked even though he's the victim. So in this case I think excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I Give It A 99 Out of 100

An easy 5-Star rating. If I caught my wife a willing gangbang enthusiast or pulling s train, she would definitely die, as would her sex partners. Divorce would be out of the question. Only lawyers and wives benefit. Husbands and children suffer. To Hell with that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Make that 98 with a very high percentage condoning he take the law into his hands. Awesome submission (wish there were more like it to offset the cuck/wimp/RACC bullshit that pervades on this site.)

"5"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
96 public comments and majority of them condone taking the law in one's own hands

?

zatzoy14zatzoy14about 7 years ago
I've always wondered!

Thank you author I've always wondered if some of the reactions of some of the readers are so-so-so off the deep. You maybe correct that some of them may not know the difference between fictional stories and real life. Or we may be looking to deep at their comments.

Some of the well written characters of stories make you hate them or situations are so dreadful you want them to feel the doom.

Crushing the car with bodies inside makes think of goldfinger and James Bond movies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Tazz317

What the fuck do you think "I'm going to miss that golf, I'll be Crushed without it" could possibly mean? Dumb ass!

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
#2 IF EVERYTHING SO FAR HAS BEEN TOO CRYPTIC

the word Crush should put perspective into the equation. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun

About a man with evil inside and just the thing to bring it out.

Sociopathes often go through life without acting out until they are triggered.

They are best to remain true and faithfull too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good

Just too short.

Thanks for the great entertainment.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 7 years agoAuthor
@cheating is a bitch, but...

You do know this is a story, right?

I wonder if you'd denigrate Thomas Harris for the Hannibal Lecter character?

Not that I'm comparing myself to TH, but the principle remains the same.

I bet you're the kind who'd cuss out and threaten an actor for playing a villain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cheating is a bitch but this

load of vile shite is just taking it too far...you must be one very cruel minded asshole to write dross like this and totally depraved...ok you get back at the cheating bitch but murder will never solve the problem of being a maniac...

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Ok. 4* for good writing and dark twists

This definitely fulfills a primordial urge.

If people want to give into sexual urges, why not violent ones?

Life really isn't a one way street.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Certainly one of the best revenge tales ever!!!!!

sugnasugnaalmost 8 years ago
Cheating

The traditional punishment for cheating in most cultures is death. While many people may think that we have become more "civilized" in the past few centuries, death is still the end result of many illicit affairs. Google "love triangle" and the news stories of murdered spouses and lovers is endless. It is clear, we still believe in the death penalty for cheating, it is only man's law that stops some of us from carrying it out. Why not reinstate the death penalty for cheating? We all seem to think that a spouse cheating, destroying a marriage, a family and doing permanent damage to the other spouse and children is horrible. Why reward the cheater with half the marital estate and custody of the children? How is that just? It is clear that a cheater is a terrible role model for children. Indeed, children of cheaters often go on to become cheaters themselves! Everyone is better of wiping away the cheaters. Why not end the misery and end the cheater?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
nah

Don't use lime.

Simply get it to the smelter shortly after it stops dripping.

When steel melts to the pour point organics are long gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
To Anonymous - he never published...

To Anonymous who said something about the cops reading his character. If it is not published it is unlikely they would know what happened. Believe me, it would be easy to cover this up. Just make sure the bodies are not found. If the car is crushed then stacked in the back of a lot, it is unlikely they would be especially if the guy put some lime in with them. There are thousands of missing persons every year, adults leaving would not be a surprise. He could easily move some money around and make it look like she left voluntarily. Happens all the time. Cynthia probably did know, that means when lover boy does not show unless someone does something really stupid, cops will likely close the case as a run away wife and lover.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 8 years ago
What A Way To Yreat A Faithfull Realisable Car

Good cold read very funny, is there a sequel ! ?

What a missing person's with police, baxters wife !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

I loved it!

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Over the top? Not!

To Anonymous "Over the top":

You've never caught yours, I take it.

If it happens to you, you may well change your tune.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cold, cold, cold!

I wish I'd had that biker available when I caught mine. The divorce was much too expensive and messy.

ScepticM8ScepticM8over 8 years ago
Nooooooo!

That poor car...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reallt good story

gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bad

Way over the top drivel.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 9 years ago
Sweet!

Punishment befitting the crime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Over the top

Nothing wrong with revenge. The problem is this story takes the revenge too far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thats the way to do it...

A little too kind me thinks but fair when all said and done.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
A good story...

This is just a story, but a good one...I know that all cheaters that read it will think twice before cheating again...I know that soon or later they will cheat again, but always looking behind them...4*...

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
I WONDER IF ALL THAT SUBTLE SARCASM IS LOST ON THEM

hugs could be crushing. TK U MLJ LV NV

phil2213phil2213over 9 years ago
Absolutely perfect revenge.

This story should get posted at all cheater havens; you know those sleazy bars and restaurants. Fortunately, this was a fantasy story, but the bad guys lost. If it bothers you, you can write a second chapter where they two cheaters are set free after messing their pants. Kudos to this author for a fun five star story.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 9 years agoAuthor
Too much hate and OTT revenge?

Yes, there was meant to be. You do realise this is just a story, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unpleasant Psychotic Babble

Too much hate and over the top revenge.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago

I would have let her live and have him divorce her and have pictures of her sent to every person she knew also sent to her lovers wife to have proof to take ever dime he will ever make.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
count me in

Count me in the group that thinks he should have crushed either her shitty car or her fuck buddy's car.

Bad enough he lost a wife but to lose a good car as well?

Probably better for Cynthia to get hers separately, too many all with one connection at the same time raises suspicions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hummm

I bet alot of the negative comments were by people that laughed and smilied at the MOVIE BERNIE....

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
To Anon Below

Your logic is flawed. There was no mention of sexual problems in the marriage relationship. If there had been, the appropriate response is simply to address the problem and solve it. Sex, and orgasms are not complicated. There is really not much to them. It is the twisted ego gratification that some loser need to feel better about their pathetic existences that causes them to cheat. You see, before a cheater betrays their spouse, they have already betrayed their own honor. They have lost more in self respect than they can gain in momentary ego gratification. They soon realize this and most start down the path of denial and self justification - LIES. Filling your own head with lies is a sure fire way of causing emotional distress and mental illness. All this for what? That's right, not too smart. Like I said cheaters are losers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
SHE,S A DIRTY CHEATING SLUT,BUT HER HUSBANDS NOT TO BLAME

Typical cheating story wifes a cockloving slut poor hubby is always portrayed as the innocent party. So it begs the question Why would the women cheat in the first place its just taken as fact the wife must be a dirty cheating whore to take anothers cock,has it seriously never dawned on these morons that they cant be doing the duty to satisfy their spouses because i can assure you the women in these stories are being neglected so take a look in the mirror if your partners cheating yeah thats right its your own fault needle dick.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
Definitely cold!

And much better than your usual tales, GA.

Shame about that Volkswagen Golf, though. Damn good car.

5 Stars.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 10 years agoAuthor

i'll take the genius card ... and the insane one, too.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
You Know

I read my original comment on this tale and I've changed my mind. You are as insane as I am. To be able to write such opposite of the spectrum tales you have a touch of genius and insanity at the same time. Of course this got a five star rating. Well deserved, too.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
A CRUSHING DISCOVERY

deserves one in return. TK U MLJ LV NV

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
So much better than these willing cuckolds OR

those unwilling cuckolds who don't get revenge. I thought it was a little brutal and would never have sacrificed the Golf, I would have used Baxter's vehicle. My favorite revenge story was the man who gave his wife AIDS and then let her infect the whole bunch of men who were using her. Of course, that also punished their innocent wives when they were infected, too. But this would have given them months and possibly years of suffering, this way they did not suffer but a few hours before they were killed. But much better than NO revenge. Yes, I realize that it is just a story but I thought it better than no revenge at all. Good job, geronimo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No imagination

It doesn't take any imagination to just kill them off, regardless of the implements used. Sorry but despite the fact that this story is well written there is no way I can say anything aside from "awful!"

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
Are you nuts?

What a disgusting horrible ending! Ill have nightmares for weeks. Don't you know early Volkswagen Golfs are highly sought after and are worth money! Disgusting. Should have put them in her shitty French car!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

He made one small mistake though. Shouldn't have used the golf. The trunk is too small for 3 bodies, because that cunt friend Cynthia should've been in there with them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BTB

Burn the BITCH ,,,Book 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
2

Book 2

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.

SIMILAR Stories