A Dish Best Served Cold

Story Info
My wife became a slave to another man and then returns to me.
1.8k words
2.71
62k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

Alan's chat up line to Rosie was "Are you on the pill or do I need to buy some condoms?"

Rosie said "I'm on the pill".

Alan said "That's good. Don't want to be burdened with a kid we didn't plan for. Every child a planned child".

They walked away from the singles club holding hands. Rosie was not single. She was married to me. Not that stopped her picking up other men. Once again I got a text which said "c u 2moro". It meant she was safe. It meant she was going to have sex with someone else.

When back at Alan's house he said "Rosie, this is my wife. Alice and I have an open relationship. Do you mind if the 3 of us play together tonight?".

Rosie had been the sole woman in a threesome a few times. But this was her first chance for a FFM threesome. And Alice was good looking with large breasts.

Rosie's text to me read "FFM with a LB F!!!!". I often got texts describing her extra marital affairs. I was surprised that she was attracted to another woman. I was jealous about the large breasts part of the message. Usually it was "LC M!!!!" that turned her on.

She showed the text to Alice who then kissed her. Alan kissed Rosie and then his wife. Rosie kissed both husband and wife.

They played "lowest card strip".

Rosie was excited seeing Alice wearing only a bra and panties and Alan clad only in only boxer shorts. She only wore the frilly panties that cost a fortune but look sensational. Her petite breasts were bare for her 2 competitors to see.

Alice then had the lowest card. stood up and slowly removed her bra. She moved her hips so that her breasts shook. She also had to remove her panties. Rosie and Alan sang the strippers melody as Alice took off her last piece of clothing. Rosie liked Alice's neatly trimmed pubic hair.

The next round of the game Rosie revealed her shaven pubic heaven.

The rules of the "lowest card strip" made Alan the King of both nude women.

Which red blooded male wouldn't want two women satisfying his sexual lusts?. He ordered them both to give him a blowjob. Rosie gasped at the size and girth of his cock. They both licked his shaft at the same time.

They took turns taking his penis into their mouths. Rosie was the one he favoured with his cum. She swallowed it.

At Alan's command Rosie lay naked on his marital bed and opened her legs. Alan licked her pussy lips and moved his tongue to her clit. Once her clit was wet Alan licked his finger and used it to bring my wife to orgasm.

He then did the same to his own wife and she lay there satiated.

He commanded Rosie to pleasure Alice while he watched. Rosie cupped Alice's breasts, sucked at both nipples and then ate her pussy. As she licked Alice's pussy lips Alan put 2 fingers into Rosie's wet vagina. He bought her to a vaginal orgasm.

Alan then enjoyed watching the 2 wives pleasuring each other in a 69 position.

She texted me to say "staying all weekend. Slave 2 Alan". It was a text I received many times on the following year.

Cutting a long story short Rosie decided to move in with Alan and Alice. The three of them turned up to collect my wife's things. I hated Alan's smug look as he packed her clothes into a cardboard box. I felt humiliated when they kissed in front of me. I was sickened to have to wait outside my own bedroom as Alan rogered my wife.

Then I had to wait again until Alice bought her to a clitoral orgasm. Alan smiled at my discomfort and got me to go downstairs to make us all coffee.

It is one thing to put up with a wife who strays but another to have your own bed used by 2 strangers to have sex with the woman you love.

A few months later Alan said he had fallen in love and wanted an exclusive relationship with Rosie. Rosie took some time before giving up on the pleasure of having lesbian sex. She was Alan's slave and eventually consented to only have sex with him.

They moved Alice's things into the second bedroom. She bought some sex toys to pleasure herself in her single bed. She was to have the use of the house until she found a suitable place to rent. Rosie helped Alice with her search for new accommodation. Eventually it became clear that there were no suitable flats she could afford. Alice became a permanent house guest.

But it wasn't just sex Alan wanted. He and Alice wanted Rosie's money. Getting Rosie away from me made it relatively easy for Rosie to become their cash machine. In fact they often had illicit sex when Rosie was at work.

The first stage of getting Rosie's cash was to get her to take up the mortgage payments. It made sense since she had replaced Alice as Alan's bedmate. It also made sense to pay for the house to be bought up to date. She helped by paying for a new kitchen and new carpets and a new bed for her and him.

The second stage was to announce that he had given up work to write a movie screenplay about someone found not guilty at the Nuremburg war crimes trials. This meant expensive research trips away. By "good fortune" Alice was a research assistant and she went with him. They used a new second hand car paid for by Rosie.

Rosie's bank account was getting low.

The third stage was for Rosie and him to have a romantic holiday together. He had always wanted to go a certain Turkish resort which had 5 star hotels competing to provide more luxury than its competitors. The holiday deposit went on to Rosie's nearly maxed out credit card.

Then they arranged for Rosie to "accidentally" see them having sex in the bed she paid for. He lied when he said he was sorry. It was a one off and because he was having a hard time with the screen play. He knew fine well that he continued to have sex with Alice.

By now Rosie was aware that she was probably being taken for a mug. She refused to let Alan have anal sex with her. Anal sex was the highlight of the lovemaking. Gradually even Alan's conventional lovemaking petered out. He didn't even bother to give her clitoral orgasms.

Alan apologised for the lack of performance. He said "Its all down to that damn screenplay. Once we are in Turkey it will sort itself out". Rosie paid the balance of the holiday money. She hoped that Alan was right but feared the worst.

Once the holiday was paid for Alice duly replaced Rosie as Alan's bedmate.

Rosie stood to lose all the money, nearly 3 grand, if someone didn't go. She didn't want to go by herself.

She tried to get me to go but unfortunately I was busy at work and couldn't suddenly take 10 days off. They only gave Rosie a quarter of the price she paid for the Turkish holiday. They used it themselves, probably toasting their success and getting debauched.

Rosie used the money to pay down her credit card debt. She returned to me a changed woman. She finally realised how wonderful it is to have a "Steady Eddie" as a partner. I forgave her, despite the use of our bed for extra marital sex. I paid off her credit card debt.

She no longer picked up strange men or women to have sex with.

My wife and I rediscovered the joy of sex. I mastered clitoral stimulation and gave my wife clitoral and vaginal orgasms. We added occasional anal sex to our lovemaking. We watched lesbian and feminist porn together.

I talked to a close friend about getting retribution. He knew several shady characters who were handy with baseball bats. For a grand they could put Alan into hospital. They had done this to someone recently who had humiliated someone by taking his wife for a one night stand. Much as I found the idea of some kind of revenge attractive, I wasn't going to do anything illegal like that. Neither did I want to take up the offer of burning their house down.

Little did I know it, but karma would happen. Alan and Alice were going to get their come uppance. It would take many years. It was a slow train coming but it would take them in its carriages to a destiny not of their choosing.

Much to my surprise, Alan had actually written the screenplay and managed to sell it to a British production company. It was then made into a film. While not of the "4 Weddings" type success it was quite a success. He became quite rich when the follow up script was also made into a film.

Alan then wrote a "warts and all" book about their lives. For legal reasons, Rosie was sent an advance copy and was horrified. He portrayed all the sexual details of their threesome. But he made out that Rosie was someone trying to prise him away from Alice. Luckily her threat to sue, and the poor writing, meant the book never saw the light of day.

I narrowly avoided a lifetime of people sniggering behind my back. But my desire for revenge grew even stronger.

It was about 5 years later that Alan made the big mistake. He wanted to bed one of his research assistants, Brenda. He hoped that Brenda might even become "Rosie Mk 2". The assistant was attracted to this famous man. However she said "the only bed I am going to sleep in is my husband's". Alan wanted her even more. When he tried to kiss her she pushed him away. He forced a kiss on her.

What he hadn't considered was that Brenda was no Rosie looking for extra marital thrills and her husband, Darren, wasn't a forgiving man. She told her husband and Darren was karma's instrument. He could have employed the men with baseball bats but wanted a different kind of revenge. He could have asked his wife to leave claiming sexual harassment. He wanted Alan to pay a bigger penalty.

Darren wasn't sure yet how to exact revenge. It is truly said that "Revenge is a dish best served cold". Darren believed it is supreme when also planned properly.

Brenda told Darren of Alan's weaknesses. He was vain, liked to look good to his public, hated losing at golf and was Scrooge-like with his money. He also hated men chatting up his wife, though he liked her chatting up other women.

So Darren wanted to use all Alan's weaknesses. He needed to take much of his money, to get Alan's wife with another man, to get Alan to lose face in the public's eyes and to beat him at some sort of golfing contest.

And now he was now a "man with a plan".

In the final part Darren puts his plan for revenge into operation.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers