All Comments on 'A Dish Best Served Cold'

by LovingF

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

I was highly distracted from the story by all of the inaccuracies with the money. There is no mention of how Rosie had money, where it came from and how much there was. You really need to research those areas. Lastly, a husband that willingly allows his wife to cheat multiple times?! Sorry, any man with a backbone would have divorced her and let fate and her family take care of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wimpy cuck story 1*

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

Short and stupid, let the bitch cheat on you then take her back, was that a guy or a girl that was supposed to be the husband

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Why should it be any different at the end of the year? The idiots are not dying out! This author and his story prove it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would be great if you would write the entire story in one go instead of just doing a single page. Or at least let us know it will be a multi part story before we read it.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

It meant she was going to have sex with someone else.

that means its a cuck story

and a cuck story with no cuck tag is one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

give it up now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why! Why did he take back a woman who flaunted affairs, why did he let them have sex in his house? Why did he make them coffee?

The bitch lost all her money, good,when she came back most men would have laughed in her face. Is the writer a woman, they often right make characters when really they have no idea how men would really react. Or one of the growing number of weak sub men who pamper entitled women.

Not LW at all, at best Erotic couplings

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

when writing a half a story let reader know.write what,how,and the outcome of the revenge. just saying.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

what in the flying fuck was this even typed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wtf was that crap?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

What the fuck was this? It was like you started a story mid-plot and then changed it half way through and then changed it again at the end.

Don’t write anything. Ever.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

Badly written story with nothing of interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a TRASH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

12 comments with a 2 rating, that said it all, didn't need to attempt reading. Another example of why wimps like you shouldn't try to write a story.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

This is a prime example of why authors should not be high on either drugs or booze when trying to write.

paulskinspaulskinsover 2 years ago

Did you read this before you submitted it? It seems as though there is a lot missing. For instance there doesn't seem to be a plot or even an ending. I would also state that the time line is a little hard to follow. There is no character development. Maybe try writing a time mine first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

C'mon, you know you should say chapter 1. Now i have to wait until next year to see what the revenge will be ( crushed testicles, crushed wrist, acid in the face, financial ruin, bbc rapedeath by fire or drowning) . I don't see why people are upset with your characters. You remain true to your previous submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What is this bullshit?

Complete drivel AND incomplete.

(Probably end up being made into a box office hit movie; such are our entertainment options…)

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Jeez, how much more pathetic could this guy be? He's so spineless, so weak and such a doormat that he defies description. Still, the author is obviously projecting so gets off on this type of thing.

Just think, if he waits another 70 years, the arsehole AP might actually die of old age. What revenge that will be. "That'll learn him, eh!" FFS. I just about vomited reading this shit.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

It's reading a bit like an outline for a story. You are telling us what happened, but not showing it.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

This story was like a thin soup that was tasteless and room temperature. The narrator was a wimp from beginning to end. Might as well have been a neighbor watching. Except the neighbor might have been more judgmental.

to just let the wife return after losing her money was stupid. Was it her money tor their money? the source was never made clear. Then the narrator could have taken revenge cheaply. He did not.. Like he did not care.

But many years later the bad guy "might' feel some kind of karma for messing with a different marriage.. BLEH

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

No ending? Not that we need any more of this piece of nonsensical shit.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 2 years ago

You're ten stories in and still don't know the difference between first and third person or present and past tenses?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This asshole didnt even deserve the snake slut back, this cuck has less spine than any jellyfish. I see you have just begin writing here, this is going to be a tough time for you but I hope you keep going and hone your skills. Done let us asses get you down, You will notice most of us havent written anything at all but you had the nerve to. Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let me guess, you wrote this wearing a diaper, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

*1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not one single tag that supported this as a LOVING WIFE story!!!!!!!!!!!! Now how did this trash end up in the LW category????????????? Either the writer doesn't know the definition of the LW category OR THE MODERATORS AREN'T DOING THEIR JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW, this was written by a 5th Grader <<That's elementary school to non-Americans>>. There was no sentence structure except to list facts instead of a flowing story. GET AN EDITOR OR STOP SUBMITTING TRASH LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Hee Hee! This was a great joke to pull on readers! Congrats

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 2 years ago

Please, do us all a favor and DON'T WRITE ANY MORE.

Arc2456Arc2456over 2 years ago

WTF was this? Not even a good half a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing how a first person narrator knows every detail of things that happened when he wasn't there.

.

Then, to make it worse, the first person narrator just takes her back with all the emotion of her returning from the store.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awfully stupid and although only 1 page, completely boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rosie's husband is such a weak character that he doesn't even get a name it seems. Hubby should have taken care of Alan at the very first nod of Alan's bad manners towards Hubby. A good lawyer could get him off any real charges.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Crawl back into your closet and jack off thinking about another dudes dick in your hand/mouth/ass. Where ever it is that you fantasize about it residing in or on your body skippy.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Why did the cuck want revenge? He gave the Rosie whore the green light. This wa probably one of the silliest stories I’ve ever tried to read. Maybe the men with baseball bats should visit the author.

toy4LadyandDon2toy4LadyandDon2over 2 years ago

ugh... i have no words for this travisty you called a story. I left a comment because honestly this was a piece of crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One star. Terrible premise, told boringly.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

The plot moved around like a guy trying to repeat a joke he can't quite remember. It's full of holes and leaks like a soup sandwich.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Why did he "have to" do all those things?

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What?? This is a story???... Retire your Pen, Your Typewriter, as well as your computer. You are NO author. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only a complete bastard would leave his readers with such a limp and unfinished ending. You certainly do not know how to write a satisfying story. Drop your pen loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rosie - trash. Not worth it

Alan & Alice - trash. Schemers and garbage.

Husband - trash. Not worth it. So screwed up that he can never have a real relationship.

Story overall - garbage not worth the time it takes to read it.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

Well, this was terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok. I think it’s time the author went back to live in his parents basement. Don’t quit your day job.

One star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WTF IS THIS?

Holy shit this is terrible. If only we could hand out negative stars. Shame 1 star is the best I can do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's hard to forget that most of adult America barely has a 6th-grade literacy level, with pieces like this gracing our eyes.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Where is the rest of it?

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

similar to the sequel, needs more story than a retelling of the events

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Odd writing style… like it’s coming in over the wire or sth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous