All Comments on 'A Dissatisfied Wife'

by Brooke_Kelly

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Patchy shit

So ur husband has let go himself...wow...how many wives do that after having a kid. Or after 10 years of marriage? Does it give u a licence to cheat...if not happy seek a divorce and fuck around...but no ..instead of being there for him and motivating him to turn himself around u become a cheating slut...

Thank god this is a fiction...but as they say there is no smoke without a fire...I pity ur spouse...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story!

Loved this story, very well written.

And I just decided to get off the couch and start cooking dinner before my wife gets home from work!

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 4 years ago

Please don't take this the wrong way but Amy was the biggest narcissistic bitch I have ever read about (and on this site there are plenty). She went from secretary to V/P in ten years, in the real world that is only accomplished on your back. She was making so much that Eugene had to cut back to part time?

Brooke, you not only cut her husbands balls off, the way you used his name and described him why didn't you just say he worked in the basement on his computer in his under ware? Then there was Justin, good strong sounding name, everything Eugene wasn't (and a marvelous lover of cats (didn't anyone ever tell you that a man who keeps cats isn't really that much of a man (here comes the hate from the cat lovers))).

This story might have done well in some other section but it was far from a loving wives story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Can't decide

if i'm sorry for the wife or for the husband.

As I read it, the husband hat to maintain the house and was responsible for everydays houshold. But he wouldn't do his job properly and when the wife get's angry he goes to the pub for hours without thinking of his wife.

What would you say if the role was reversed: A succesful husband with a halftime working Wife. But the husband still would have to cook his own meals, and take care of the houshold. And when the husband get's angry the wife goes out with her girlfriends.

After rethinking it now, the husband is an asshole. Yes, she cheated, but under this circumstances I have no pity for the husband because he seems to be anything but a loving husband. And I'm male.

Sorry for writing as Anonymous. I'm trying to activate my account since July 2019, but didn't get support from LIT, Manu or Laurel. If you want to help me create a Thread in the Tech-Support-Forum, contact me: infosauger@gmx.at

1385none1385noneabout 4 years ago
Great story

Loved the build but did Justin actually climax? I can't see anywhere in the final passages where he did, just the wife. Loved the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a dummy.

Did it ever occur to the slut that she might sit her husband down and have a serious conversation with him BEFORE she goes crazy?

1 star

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 4 years ago
Yikes What a Sad Story

She is quite the despicable human being, why even get married? Nothing to like here.

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 4 years ago
Dissatisfied Reader

Wife is over the top selfish and her workmate is a complete jerk. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too much left out

What caused his fall? With her rise did she become a bitch? Did she stop having sex with him? Did he feel like less of a man? No idea as to his being the way he is. Many times there is a reason of going from responsible to a slug. Sorry, most just don't fall of the train, there is a reason or reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

undrapprec...wants to know "why ge tmarried". Seems to forget marriage was 15 years ago, and people change.

I don't find women who need a good screw from someone other than a husband a narcissist when the husband isn't committed to her and spends more time with his BUD.

So she fulfills her needs and piss on dickhead'

Now, If she'll just stop at his place a few nights a week, she'll be better off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A selfish and narcissistic slut

Just divorce the man if she is so tired of him. She helped make into a wimp and now she complains about. Shame on hubby for becoming such a weak and sad sack. He should have left long ago and not be such a wuss. Wife will now treat him even worse and she ramps up being a full blown slut. Really, this is how a man wants his life to be and a wife is this evil that she couldn’t just divorce him before becoming a whore.

timrivtimrivabout 4 years ago

This is on Eugene, if you don;t take care of things at home and would rather go to the bar with his buddies then you can expect the wife to get it elsewhere. She would never have cheated if Eugene had been more of a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
There are none so blind as those who will not see,..

Apologies to J. Swift or whoever first said it. I know nearly exactly what her frustration is, but her husband’s behavior precisely fits that of a cheating husband. He may be several months ahead of her.

A bit of editing needed, but a good description of the rationalization for cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Good story and a strong reality of what happens in the real world every day. Although this guy was not aggressive as the usual on the job looking to get laid . It’s easy for someone to be the ear to listen and tell you everything you want to hear about your complaints . They prey on married woman with a more hectic schedule e we it’s kids and a hubby . They will throw compliments her way all the time let her vent about things and what the hubby doesn’t do . What she may not realize is hubby has his own complaints and woman on his end are are doing the same with him . The little dinner party after work , the Xmas party or travel for work is where the guy will make his move . My friend does PI work in N.Y. and all day across from the hotels there will be PI’s try to catch cheaters on their lunch or so called business meeting cheating. Another friend in a big hedge fund says the company has a condo that they use to fuck. He was saying how one boss tried th o fuck every woman that worked there . He was an arrogant prick and there is guys like this on every job . Like to see how this story unfolds

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Timing is everything. So is intelligence.

She just demonstrated to a work colleague that she is a liar, a thief, selfish, arrogant, and unethical. Instead of waiting till after the divorce, when she could then demonstrate that she is principled, honest, and has integrity. If Justin is a good man why would he be interested in a long term relationship with a cheating whore? She just screwed the pooch, and it serves her right. Her husband is a physical loser. His wife is an unprincipled slut. You decide who is the lesser person.

A sad story about a disgusting woman. Thanks for the effort.

Lone9653Lone9653almost 4 years ago
Nice story

It never ceases to amaze me how someone will seek out, read a story which was clearly identified as a story of infidelity and that they know will trigger them then comment negatively about how morally corrupt it is. I think this story is hyper realistic. I’ve seen it. I’ve experienced it. All the ingredients are there and then having the euphoric feeling of being wanted and appreciated. Nice job Brooke_Kelly.

Texican1830Texican1830over 2 years ago

Lone, I’m with you. If it says cuck, calling him a cuck is redundant at best; same with threesome in the title. But mostly, the same tired “he’s a cuck because he didn’t burn the bitch for…” diatribe.

Makes me wonder about their… age? Experience? IQ? If they’ve Ever known a woman?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amy wants to get caught. She will get her wish sooner or later, and if Eugene isn't the stereotypical wimp husband ("I stood there without doing anything because jail wasn't worth it.", or some other lame excuse), Justin might find himself getting a cap bust on his ass.

Amy bitches but has she ever sat Eugene down and said, "We have a big problem. You need to work at your job more and we can then bring a cleaning lady in once or twice a week. But it isn't working for you to stay home yet never do most of the things you agreed to do." Or said something similar. I suspect Amy is the kind of woman that no matter how the husband does something, it will not be to her liking. Divorce him then but don't fuck around. If he walks in and shoots both Justin and Amy, it would be a just result. She and numbnuts from the office better be careful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope husband gets to dump this who're as soon as possible. Hope she got multiple std's.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

OK, cuck writer, here is how the story ends. Fat ol' Eugene did in fact come home and catch them at their worst. He waited in the back of Justin's car and garrotted him. Then went into the house while Amy was still cleaning up and told her some man was slumped over in his car in their drive. Amy ran out the door with Eugene and his garrote right behind her. Leaning over her lover and before she could scream, the garrote tightened around her neck. " Hope you had fun tonight, sweetheart, it's the last you will ever have.", said an insane Eugene. Justin's car and their bodies were never found. Eugene and his second wife both lived to the ripe old age of 92 loving each other wholly till the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrooke_Kelly@Brooke_Kelly
Hello! I've been writing for a while and I'm trying to break into the erotica scene. Always wanted to do it, but haven't really started until now. Feel free to give my works a look-through, let me know what you think!