A Dissatisfied Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Other than you just inviting me over for wine while your husband's away? Justin wanted to ask, but his sense of decorum prevented the words from leaving his lips. Amy was a lonely woman; he could see it on her face. The last thing she needed right now was a flippant comment in her moments of vulnerability.

'Eugene wouldn't like that much, would he?' Justin followed her into the kitchen where the bottle and two empty glasses sat waiting for them.

'Sometimes, these days, I don't know if he would even care.' Amy poured one glass after the other. Of course she knew the real answer to his --rhetorical- question, but she needed someone to vent to. 'It's just been like this for months now. He doesn't do anything but just sit down in front of the TV. Whenever I ask him to take care of something for me, hell, not even for me, just keeping this house in order, if he even gets it done it's pushed off to the last possible minute. I tried asking him about it, but he just brushes me off and gives me some bullshit noncommittal cop-out.'

Justin sat down on the couch and listened to Amy as she followed him and took her seat a couple of feet away. He didn't say a word as the topic of conversation shifted from Eugene's laziness to his drinking habits to finally her performance at work. All Amy asked was for an open ear and he provided.

'And now, because I constantly have to worry about him not doing shit, and going out every other night, it's starting to follow me to the office every day. I mean, I can handle myself fine on a normal basis but when it's just basically ME trying to handle a married home plus my career at once, it just burns you out.'

Justin waited before speaking and simply gazed at her. The woman lay back against the sofa's backrest with her wine glass upright in her lap. The exposed, slightly-disheveled woman in casual clothing was a far cry from the prim, proper and professional he talked to every other day or so between the hours of 9 to 5. The soft curls in her hair had been allowed to stretch their legs and the slight erosion of her makeup gave her a gentler, more natural look.

That man really doesn't know how good he has it. Justin took a swallow from his glass. The spice-mottled, tart taste took him back to a Friday night at the office when he and Amy had gone through an exceptionally-grueling workload sprint. Both of them were so tired and fatigued at the end of the week neither one had objected to a bottle of apple wine. That was the first time he had seen Amy lower her armor like that, but this was something else.

'And here I am just trying to make sure my cats are fed.' Justin let out a small laugh as he did his best to support her. 'Despite all the hell they give me, sounds like you've got the worse end of the stick over here.'

Amy turned to look at him. Justin could see the hurt, the longing and the sadness in her deep brown eyes; her face conveyed just as much if not more feeling than her words.

'The fact you even came over here is enough for me.' Amy downed her glass in one take. 'There was a point in time that Eugene would do this, just sit here with me and listen.' She ran her hand through her hair. 'But, unfortunately that was a long time ago, Now there's...just this.' She waved her hand towards the television.

'I'm sorry he doesn't appreciate you.' Justin hazarded an attempt to bolster her self-confidence. 'I mean, I see what you do at work, you kill it there and I hear your conversations about having to take care of a house for two people, all by yourself. You're beautiful, you're smart, you know how to get things done, you...'

'I'm what?' Amy giggled. Oh, the wine's starting to get to me. 'What did you call me?'

Justin tried his best to refrain from blushing, but only the woman sitting next to him could truly tell.

'I said you get things done, you're smart...' he attempted to regain his footing and swallowed some more wine.

'Oh no, that's not what you said.' Amy cut him off. 'Don't even with me. You called me beautiful.' She couldn't help laughing a second time. 'You are aware I'm a married woman.'

'I'm aware Eugene's not really doing a great job at it.' Justin refilled his glass and to his sheepishness Amy stuck her glass out for similar treatment. 'Or unless all of that was just a fairy tale'.

'And what difference does it make to you?' She couldn't keep a grin off her face-the one saving grace to let Justin know he was still in friendly waters. He had seen Amy a little tipsy at the office that one time, but their conversations never reached this level of familiarity. 'You trying to take me away from the big bad husband? Going to take me home and feed me like your cats?

'I'll have you know they do a decent enough job of getting food themselves, I just top off the bowl.' Justin took a drink. 'I can still call you beautiful.'

Amy barely noticed herself sliding a few inches towards him. He owned it, that's more than I would have expected.

'I'll permit it, for now.' She matched his alcohol intake. 'I like your shirt by the way, it fits you.'

Justin took a cursory look down and exaggerated a look of shock that anyone cared about his bargain-bin, no-name clothes. 'You know those tailors at Wal-Mart, they'll always take care of you. Yours, uh, fits you a certain way too.'

Amy almost snorted and then looked down at herself only for her look to turn to half-embarrassment. Her nipples were almost poking through the fabric.

'Oh good lord!' She almost dropped her wine glass in her drunken attempt to cover herself. 'Exactly what I didn't want to happen. This is why I should've worn a bra.'

Justin liked to consider himself a man of decent morals. He wasn't out to wreck homes or anything of the sort, but he was a red-blooded, straight man and the sight of Amy's breasts caused a stir in his pants and, the more primitive side of his brain mentioned, she wasn't exactly satisfied with her marriage. He could easily go along with a more flirtatious conversation; he didn't see the harm in it.

'Sure you didn't want it?' Okay, that was a little stronger than I had planned on coming out, Justin thought to himself, repeating the words in his brain. Well, better just roll with it.

'Maybe just a bit.' Justin's eyes grew wide as she leaned in and placed her mouth over his. After a few moments, his hands instinctively reached her sides and his eyes closed with hers.

'Come here, Justin,' Amy breathed as she stared at him, the pain and neglect in her eyes replaced with lust and primal desire.

'Amy, you're married,' he tried to retort, but from the growing tent in his pants and the movement of his hands to her chest he didn't plan on stopping. 'He's your husband.'

'Not right now he's not.' Amy's hand dug its way inside Justin's pants and grabbed hold of his member. "Jesus, THAT's what you've got down there?'

'It's the first time you've asked.' Justin pulled her shirt up and over and eventually threw it into the corner of the room. He took a couple of seconds to stare at her naked tits and let what he had wondered about for years to sink in. 'And he's not paying any attention to these?' Justin took one in his mouth as soon as the phrase left him.

'God, Justin...' Amy's mouth hung open as he pleasured her. It had been so long since a man touched her, and her desperation had allowed her to look over the fact that the man taking her clothes off wasn't her husband. Besides, if a husband wouldn't even take his woman to bed, he's not really much of one, is he?

She stroked her hand up and down on his cock, faster. He was much bigger and, well, healthier than Eugene. Justin had none of the issues getting it up that her husband did.

'Put it inside me.' Amy pulled her sweats and panties off together and chucked them with her shirt as her words grew softer. 'I need it, Justin, I need you.'

Justin's breath held as he finally saw his coworker completely without clothes. He never told her that occasionally in his bed late at night he would put his hand down his pants thinking of her. He thought of how her tits looked without the constraints of a bra and stuffy workplace clothes, what her ass looked like outside of a skirt and what her face must have looked like when she was riding up and down a hard dick.

Justin grabbed a thick handful of her ass and brought her to him with the other still around her waist. He didn't even get his own pants all the way down to his ankles before she took him and slid him inside of her.

Amy's drenched pussy took him inside without any difficulty whatsoever. Both of them moaned in unison as she straddled him and slammed onto his hips. Justin's eyes moved up and down her body as she rode him.

This is it, holy shit. She moved his hands onto her tits He could see just how much she needed a man's touch against her body and just how deprived she was. I never thought I'd see her riding me like this.

Amy's moans grew louder and louder and almost turned into cries. She removed all pretense of inhibition and marital piety and threw herself completely into Justin's embrace. She didn't care that Eugene was gone, she didn't care that he was her husband and she had made vows to be faithful to him and him alone. All she needed right now was a thick, hard cock inside her and he couldn't make that happen, only Justin could.

Justin moved in rhythm to her sliding hips. He was able to read her face, to see where he needed to touch and how he needed to slam himself in her. Somewhere in his mind was a sense of triumph, of pure base accomplishment to see someone's wife on top of him. A wife was supposed to be loyal to her husband, she was supposed to be his and his alone, yet she greedily took his dick. Justin had competed with her husband for her, and the husband lost.

'Fuck Justin, I'm coming!' Amy's motions turned hard and deliberate and Justin could feel her muscles twitching as she climaxed. He wrapped both of his arms around her and pulled her close, pressing her tits against his face. 'Oh Lord, Justin...'

'Come for me, sweetheart,' Justin softly spoke as he held her and she reached her peak in his arms.

Amy slowly came down from the apex and breathed hard and deep. Her skin glistened with sweat and her hair was mussed. Justin and Amy shared one last kiss in the embrace of passion as she slid down his length and sat.

'When's he going to be home?' Justin broke the silence. While he was still processing what just happened, the threat of Eugene walking in on them had just expanded by an order of magnitude, and while he wasn't exactly afraid of the man, it wasn't something he wanted to deal with.

'In around a half hour.' Amy finished breathing and got up. 'That was...amazing. I needed that, I like you a lot, but you need to be getting on,' she said as she rummaged for her clothes.

'Don't have to tell me twice.' Justin put himself back in his pants and tried to clean up the area as best he could. I guess I'll be hearing about it in the morning, somehow. He didn't take the abruptness personally; tonight was a big and extremely unexpected night for both of them. Amy needed time to process what she just did. 'Need help with anything before I leave?'

'No, you're fine.' Amy still had a smile on her face, which he took as a good sign. The redness in her cheeks and chest began to fade away. 'We didn't make too much of a mess, I got it.'

Justin got up and headed towards the door. 'I'll talk to you tomorrow at work then, Amy.'

'See you then.' She heard him close the door behind her and as soon as she was dressed, she put away the evidence of the night's meeting and cranked up the living room fan to air the smell.

Both of them knew that while they would still be coworkers, nothing that happened in that house tonight could leave it. Amy was relieved that Justin left it unspoken, but as the high from sex faded the reality of what she did set in.

Amy breathed in, and out. She knew exactly what she would do: she would go to bed, bid Eugene good night if she saw him before she went to sleep and process whatever needed to be processed in the morning. She wasn't a fool; she knew what the possibility was when she invited Justin over for drinks.

She knew what she wanted, who she didn't and what she did. Maybe there wasn't that much to process after all.

12