All Comments on 'A Dive Trip to Remember'

by Howmanyattempts

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64about 1 month ago

Really? Just like that? No aftermath? No consequences? Did he believed that was the first cock in her ass? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fuck off. Both would be chum for the sharks before she got the first sentence out.

Navy_gunnerNavy_gunnerabout 1 month ago

And while they were swimming I would have chummed the water, started the boats engine and sailed away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Dr beulahthemick; Lucky girl, a nice three hole fucking with a big hard cock, what's not to like.

RosenkavalierRosenkavalierabout 1 month ago

This was a nice introduction.

But where is the story? I could imagine several story lines evolving from here. But I don’t see where you wrote them.

‘How many attempts’ would you need for this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I read these stories hoping against hope to find what I believe to be a normal couple.

Most of this shit is just walk away and don't look back. They're not worth it.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 month ago

Unfinished. Start the boat and leave them there.

Karn9Karn9about 1 month ago

WTF was this? 1*

LWLover60LWLover60about 1 month ago

Howmanyattempts needs to make at least one more attempt at this one.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioabout 1 month ago

There’s cheating and then there is totally disrespectful, in-your-face, screw you I’m going to do what I want, poor little cucky got upset, because I can, he’s got a bigger better cock than you, and he gets my ass and you never will cheating. I agree with other comments: throw them overboard, chum the water and take the boat to port. Throw him over first and let her watch so it will sink in. Then toss her over. This story has some good bones, but the ending needs to have hubby man up. As it stands, it’s an uncomfortable plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well I’d leave her ……

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 month ago

Damn. Another pathetic, doormat husband. Why the hell didn't he tell her, "Enjoy it, you slut. Now the divorce will come and you'll be out trolling for cock, so get used to it". Gunter was obviously a mismatch so I doubt he could have fought him. Then, stick to his backbone, have some self respect and divorce the cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Mmmmm so he didn't grab ANYTHING off the deck and whack Gunter upside the head and toss him over? I know at least at some point I would have steered the boat to shore and left her behind (no pun intended). Rather then cum on her I would have pissed all over her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story think a couple of endings (1) when they jump in the water husband starts the boat and leaves them. (2) When they get back to shore husband walked off from wife and divorces her for disrespect and cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"...Unfortunately on our next dive, April had a problem with air tank. It seems her valve was accidentally closed and she ran out of air. After about a minute (at 50 feet) I was able to correct her problem. I wonder if she figured out the message there?

Or,

"...Then Gunter and April kissed and jumped into the water to clean themselves off." - I took that opportunity to start the boat and head back to shore for some lunch. Don't worry, I tossed them some life jackets, told them what I was doing and that I would be back later to pick them up. Quickly adding, "Don't go anywhere!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow just cut your balls off. You won't need them anymore. Your story is about a braindead fucked up sub human. The cunt whore wife is just another pathetic narcissistic bitch. Well done three fucked up horrible characters. 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Whatever that was, it was a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

How many attempts will it take you to write.a good story

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 1 month ago

What a wimp stupid husband!! Get some balls and put a stop to it if it upsets you.

patilliepatillieabout 1 month ago

So, you have to realize this is terrible, very simply written, sophomoric attempt at a cuck story.

Rocky62Rocky62about 1 month ago

I agree with anony, start boat and leave, haa haa haa

TajfaTajfaabout 1 month ago

You need to finish the story. Hopefully with the husband growing a set.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 1 month ago

I hated it, but then I had the perfect ending:

As the two swam happily, I started the boat and drove away slowly from them. Soon I could not hear their screaming and I drove the boat back to the dock. I retrieved my belongings and left to go home. I wonder how long they can tread water?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just another whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Where are the Fetish-Cuck tags ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Can we see something different apart these femdom-cuck fantasies, in this Cucking Wives category ? Just for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"...Over the next 10 minutes or so I witnessed one of the worst things a man could see, his wife, being taken up the arse by another man and her absolutely loving it..." —

The worst thing a man could see is his face in the mirror after letting his wife be taken up the arse by another man, and him doing absolutely nothing to stop it. The sea is like Las Vegas. What happens in the deep stays in the deep. April's going cock blind after Gunter's short 'costume malfunction' is a true atestment to her lack of fidelity. At this point the nameless husband (Why do these cucks never get names? Just more disrespect for them?) needs to ask himself, "Is April worth keeping around any longer?" We know Gunter isn't.

Consider how Gunter just treated his paying customer. You hire Gunter to take you and your wife on a diving holiday. After a dive you nap briefly on the boat, awakening to find Gunter having sex with your wife! Does anyone think Gunter is a trustworthy individual? The kind of person you can rely on when diving in open water? It sounds like he's the type of person who will give you a partial tank and a faulty gauge then take you to 100' to see a wreck! Gunter will say, "Don't worry dude, I'll comfort your widow!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

How many attempts? Hopefully no more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Use the story tags - damn it

No everyone is as gung-ho on Butt-hole stories as ypu are

I wouldn't have wasted my time if you had advertised your

your intent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loving Wifes is now cuck stories CRAP!!

Sailor59Sailor59about 1 month ago

Consensus says fire up the boat and drive away while they are in the water. Good plan especially if they are off shore. If not head for the closest divorce lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Another beta duck story, 0 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That’s when he drives off in the boat. Leave em floating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

what utter fecal matter

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 1 month ago

The cheating felt more disrespectful in the scenario, make this a BTB or divorce story with consequences and I would have enjoyed it a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That what spear guns are for. Idiot husband could have taken them both out with one spear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hot story but I also would’ve preferred a bit more in the after confrontation of boat getting back and him leaving the wife with his giant cock guide. Taking his stuff from hotel and leaving her on island alone to fend for herself. Not sure if this was camera phone time but a couple of pics and short video for divorce case . I’d have sent to everyone they new family friends etc for proof with note of leaving her now she’s on her own. A friend years ago was dating a pretty hot girl who he described as a do it all in bed type were in the Caribbean on a trip and they were drunk in a bar mostly locals and she was dirty dancing with anyone who would. As night progressed with drinks, pot which he didn’t do and extacy that they gave her she wanted to party more and invited two back to the room as they told him I hope you into this because she’s looking for her first black cocks and multiple dick fantasy night and is primed . The three of them fucked her and he did tell her he didn’t want this but she was over the top wanting it . They triple teamed her once rotating. The the two of them being 20 and on triple doses of Viagra destroyed her until sometime in the morning. He said at the last one it was one guy her flat on belly and him lasting very long as they came so many times . He was flat on top in her ass her arms stretched out with death grip on sheets as he went from slow and deep to hard deep pounding pulling her head back and racially verbally abusing her . He finished by rolling her over straddling her exhausted face and cumming on it calling her a hot no good dirty white slut . Dick slapped her a few times and they left the room . He left as well leaving her in the bed a used mess . He came back around 3 in afternoon to her frantic about where he was but he told her you got what you were looking to achieve but we’re done then she flipped but he showed her a short video of him telling her he didn’t want to do that and to send them out but she insisted right on camera. He had various pics as well. She had love bite marks all over her body and he said you need to get serious std and hiv testing done right away when back home. He told her he was changing his flight asking her if she was staying or coming with him . She wouldn’t stay alone and begged him to forgive as a one time stoned drunken wild vacation dumb experience but he said he does forgive and it was a crazy experience but will never date a girl like that who would do that let alone while in a serious relationship with him being there. He told her no hard feelings and could be friends but definitely not date and he wouldn’t tell anyone ever about her as it was her choice so if the story got out it’s on her but she was to demand would never get a guy to be serious with her again . That is a true story and the explicit details would make for a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Its very simple let the sharks eat them. No one will miss these two scum bags.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous